Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permission Listing= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bran-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:40 pm
Ameh
Couscous (DLF & Ameh) is lifemated to Lilith (bran-chan).

I agree to that  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:25 pm
It has been discussed that Dusk (White Arsenic) and Viola (EchoLimaFoxtrot) can be entered for the Jan. 07 raffle... if they try again later has not been discussed yet, though I'd be up for it later.  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

White Arsenic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:28 pm
EchoLimaFoxtrot
It has been discussed that Dusk (White Arsenic) and Viola (EchoLimaFoxtrot) can be entered for the Jan. 07 raffle... if they try again later has not been discussed yet, though I'd be up for it later.

Confirming on my end. Discussing lots of fun stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:20 am
just a note that lifemated pairs must be posted before the breeding raffle opened to count for those slots. they do not count if posted after it was opened, but they will be added for those slots next month.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:47 am
Nevermind shortly after I posted I found her one sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:34 pm
Marina (Moon.Mage.Raien) is now lifemated to Kale (Skyefenyx and InfinitiesofSoules).  

Moon.Mage.Raein

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:37 pm
Moon.Mage.Raein
Marina (Moon.Mage.Raien) is now lifemated to Kale (Skyefenyx and InfinitiesofSoules).

Yup. :3 I confirm. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:03 pm
For future breeding raffles/breeding events, let it be known that TheMadHatter will always have my permission to breed any of my Soquili with any of hers as we've probably discussed it beforehand anyways.  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:11 pm
Skye Starrfyre
For future breeding raffles/breeding events, let it be known that TheMadHatter will always have my permission to breed any of my Soquili with any of hers as we've probably discussed it beforehand anyways.

I agree to this and Skye had permission to enter any of my Soq's with any of hers.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:56 pm
TheMadHatter
Skye Starrfyre

I agree to this and Skye had permission to enter any of my Soq's with any of hers.

I take note of this and agree also. XD  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

MaryMalhyanth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:35 am
Evelyn has permission to mate Tawali (Malhyanth) and Ever Sacrafice (Evelyn Kyros) together at any breeding raffle if I am not around to agree in person.

Also, it has been discussed that Ever Sacrafice (Evelyn Kyros) and Tawali (Malhyanth) are to be lifemates.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:41 pm
Malhyanth
Evelyn has permission to mate Tawali (Malhyanth) and Ever Sacrafice (Evelyn Kyros) together at any breeding raffle if I am not around to agree in person.

Also, it has been discussed that Ever Sacrafice (Evelyn Kyros) and Tawali (Malhyanth) are to be lifemates.
This is agreed upon.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:13 pm
Updated heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:11 am
For further clarification, Sayuri has permission to try and get a slot with Guilian and Izusa until such a time as they succeed at getting a slot or we give up on them, so consider this blanket permission for that couple XD  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:13 am
Cajmera
For further clarification, Sayuri has permission to try and get a slot with Guilian and Izusa until such a time as they succeed at getting a slot or we give up on them, so consider this blanket permission for that couple XD

Ditto for Cajmera XD  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games