Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:56 pm
You're on your knees
Begging please
Stay with me
But honestly
I just need to be a little crazy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fɪғᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili did her laps on foot and then happily jumped onto her broom to do them in the air before taking her position. She allowed the second year to go for the toss up because that's what good vice captains did (and because she might've missed it but we're not going focus on that minor detail) and waited to see who would be victorious. Seeing that Mary came away with it, she flew after her to swipe it.

Position: Yellow Chaser
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Swipe, +8 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: 14 (swiped!)
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

All my life I've been good,
But now whoa, I'm thinking what the hell
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about
If you love me
If you hate me
You can't save me

mc2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:02 pm
You're on your knees
Begging please
Stay with me
But honestly

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili grinned as she just barely grabbed the quaffle from the third year and made a turn to the opposing goal posts.

Final Roll: ~

If you love me
If you hate me
You can't save me

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:18 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was getting annoyed. Where was the blasted snitch?

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:10 >_>

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                            null

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:15 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Beater - Adopted
                                          ╚═════════════════════════════╝

When Philip finished his three laps, he jumped onto his broom and flew up into the air once tryouts had begun. Mary won the tossup, but it wasn't long before the vice captain stole from his classmate. Winding his arm back, Phil swung a bludger towards Laili.

Team: Black - Beater
                                          Armour Class: 14
                                          Modifiers: (hitting +4) (stealing +4)
                                          Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Total Roll: 14 (missed)
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                          Score: > opponent’s roll
                                          Hit: > opponent's AC
                                          Save: > 15

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Yukina101

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:19 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═══════════════════╗
                                          Jordan Scheer
                                          Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff
                                          ╚═══════════════════╝

Jordan was a little slow to join in on the tryouts, but he knew how the game was played. Especially since he had attended his uncle's games a handful of times. When the vice captain stole from his teammate, the first year went in after her, hoping he'd have a little beginner's luck on his first ever steal attempt.

Team: Black - Chaser
                                          Armour Class: 12
                                          Modifiers: (scoring +2) (stealing +2)
                                          Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Total Roll: 8 (missed)

When you see my f a c e, I hope it gives you hell
                                          When you w a l k my way, I hope it gives you hell

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:33 pm
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <3rd Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: Autumn 2042
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary was half tempted to tell Laili good job at stealing the quaffle, but Mary knew that it was a given the more experienced fifth year would have the talent to steal quaffles more than Mary might have the talent to keep the quaffle. However, that did not mean she was not going to try her best. Mary rushed forward and reached out in attempt to steal the quaffle after the first year Jordan attempted a steal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team: BLACK TEAM
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +4 (Stealing) +4 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll: 9 + 4 = 13 (fail to steal)
                                                  X/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

{OoC: }
                                                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:57 am
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera continued her search for the snitch, her velocity being slightly slower.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+4 for Catching, +4 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 11 [fail]

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:34 am
User Image

Charlie sighed as he continued searching. Was Chance teasing them and the snitch was in the box?

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 19 SPOTTED! (f***ing finally xP)

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:51 am
You're on your knees
Begging please
Stay with me
But honestly

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili evaded two steal attempts and even a bludger on her way to the other goal posts and had half a mind to shout encouragement to her teammates. But unfortunately now wasn't the right time. Instead she shouted for Lucien and passed the quaffle over to him so he could shoot for the goal.

Final Roll: ~

If you love me
If you hate me
You can't save me

Julian Galaksylph

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:26 pm
User Image

( PurebloodHufflepuff ChaserFifth Year Prefect ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Faina Patrovna) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien caught the pass and nodded. He sprinted his broom and aimed at the middle hoop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Lucien Markov
                                                        House: Hufflepuff
                                                        Year: Five
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Y
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Y
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                        Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                        Second Choice Position: Beater

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 19
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+7), Shoot (+5)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 18

To Goals : 3/3

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:56 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Beater - Adopted
                                          ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip missed Laili, and she even passed to Lucien. Winding back his arm, Phil swung another bludger at the fifth year boy. Although a little slow as Lucien had just thrown the quaffle towards the hoop, the third year still hoped he would do enough to help out his team for the next round of fighting after the ball.

Team: Black - Beater
                                          Armour Class: 14
                                          Modifiers: (hitting +4) (stealing +4)
                                          Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Total Roll: 14 (missed)

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Julian Galaksylph

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                          συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                          тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                          ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher had spent the majority of the tryouts trying to psych himself up for the inevitable moment that his skills would be tested. If he had any. Which he still wasn't overly convinced of. Still, he didn't have much choice. Not when Lucien came at him with the Quaffle in hand. Taking a deep breathe, Sher muttered a short, somewhat desperate prayer as he attempted to stop the ball from going through the hoop.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                          уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                          ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                          уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                          вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

xxxBLACK TEAM KEEPERxxx
                                          AC: 19
                                          Skills: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                          Mods: (+7 to Blocking)
                                          Lives:

Final Roll 10 FAIL
                                          Passing to: Name

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                          συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                          тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                          ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher missed the save, fumbling a bit when he finally did get his hands on the ball as a result. Dammit. The team was so screwed this year. With a sigh, he caught sight of his teammates. "Uh, Jordan!" he called out, passing the ball to the first year. Figured the new kid ought to get a chance to try, right?

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                          уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                          ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                          уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                          вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

xxxBLACK TEAM KEEPERxxx
                                          AC: 19
                                          Skills: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                          Mods: (+7 to Blocking)
                                          Lives:

Final Roll 10 FAIL
                                          Passing to: Jordan

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 10
                                          Yellow Team

kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:21 pm
User Image

Charlie was sure this time as he spotted the good ball. He shot after it.

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 19 SPOTTED! (f***ing finally xP)
                                                                            Chase 1/3
                                                                            Catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:12 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═══════════════════╗
                                          Jordan Scheer
                                          Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff
                                          ╚═══════════════════╝

Jordan missed the steal and watched as Lucien scored. The first year was a tad surprised when the keeper passed him the ball, but took off with it tucked under his armpit nonetheless. This was his chance to show the captain what he was made of!

Team: Black - Chaser
                                          Armour Class: 12
                                          Modifiers: (scoring +2) (stealing +2)
                                          Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Total Roll:

When you see my f a c e, I hope it gives you hell
                                          When you w a l k my way, I hope it gives you hell

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games