Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:43 pm
"But I did hurt you," Adele said. "And I never want to do it again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:03 pm
"Then don't," Rue said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:12 am
"I don't know how to control it!" Adele cried. "It was an instinct. My instinct is to kill, and I don't know how to change it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:19 am
"Then I'll make sure you don't," Rue said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:26 am
Adele sighed. "Rue, I don't know if you could stop me if I tried what I did the other day," she said. "I wouldn't recognize you, and you wouldn't be able to get close to me..." She started crying again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 pm
"I know then," Rue said, "Don't worry."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:40 am
Adele shook her head. She no longer wanted to be by herself, but she didn't want to be too close to Rue either. She sat on a chair, pulling a cloak around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:51 am
Rue watched quietly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 am
"Rue, promise me you won't leave me alone," Adele said, looking up at him from where she sat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:41 pm
"I promise," Rue said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:22 pm
Adele nodded slowly. "I'm so sorry..." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 pm
"It's okay," Rue said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:38 pm
User ImageGeoffrey Hamilton rides slowly down a forrest path on his giant salamander Grundel. He had come into the forrest in an attempt to find the Fokiri folk, children who remain children forever, in an attempt to find what kept them young. He thought that perhaps whatever magic kept them young might also have a way of aging him. "Not too old of course, but enough so I can buy a drink again at least. Right Grundel?" He pats the head of his trusty salamander and waits for a reply. Upon recieving none he mumbles to himself, "Stupid beast..." To which Grundel gave a small buck. Though a salamander, Grundel was intellegent enough to understand speech.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image
тεαģεṉ яαÿṉε

┏ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~━╃

Teagen watched the young boy pass under her mumbling to his salamander friend about drinking. She couldn't help but laugh softly to herself and jump lightly from tree branch to tree branch following him. She wondered where he was heading, if he was just passing by or had some purpose other then trying to find something to drink. Despite her spritely figure Teagen was a forest nymph and she moved like the wind through the branches of the trees. She giggled again before sliding town a tree trunk and leaning on it a few feet in front of the boy "Hi there" she chimed out happily, Teagen was perpetually happy when she was in the forest with nature.
╄━ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~┛

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:24 pm
"GAH!!!" Geoffrey hollered before sliding off the side of Grundel. He had been startled by her sudden pressence. Drawing his sword hastily he peered over the side of the great salamander. "Wha-What the!? Who the flip are you!?" Geoffrey was flustered, but Grundel remained still, his instincts telling him that she was not a threat.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff