Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: DoaNA Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:40 am
Gia the Queen of Mars
Nia Phoenix

Gia - I have always seen Akire as totally out for herself - abused and broken, to me she would not side with one over the other - she would trust no one but herself...she would play both and work everything to her advantage

Hahaha mhm. Especially now more than ever - hence why she has been acting how she has been. Perhaps I should take that into consideration and in the future have her even moreso encompass that mentality.

Maybe that's what she's doing currently.....maybe not...who knows~

and I can't wait to find out!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:15 pm
Lord Esuritio
(sighing) Laim, I have been very cordial and apologetic towards you. I have changed two posts for you now. The first being when Nia informed me that you were feeling unwelcomed and uncomfortable. So I deleted my post in order to talk to you, to tell you where I stand and where Vic himself stands. Vic is not me, he is in fact a very different person from me. And I am not so petty that I play my character out in such a manner where I am intentionally hostile or mean to particular people. No, I have decided that Vic was a particular kind of person and he shall remain a particular kind of person. He is not me and will never be me. And I have never thought for a second that this guild was an escape for me. No this guild has been a very big part of my life since my Junior year in High school. Just about everyday since the day I joined, I have checked the guild, posted within it. I am very much so dedicated to it. And my “real life stories” as you call them are very real things. Here is a link to the folder that I made in my google drive that contains all three of my classes’ syllabuses:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By_wn7k16x32XzVncUdyYmd0eDQ
I will say this again to you Laim, if you have a problem with me or Vic, you take it to me. And that isn’t even about giving me a chance to defend myself or VIc. No, it’s about finding some middle ground where we both can have fun and enjoy ourselves. I will acknowledge when I make mistakes, and that last post had many mistakes on it. But unless you are willing to work with me, I can’t do anything to make anything better for either of us.

Gia the Queen of Mars
I am moving in order of posts here. Your next Gia. Starting from the top, lets see….. On page 235 of the rp, the second post on the page. You controlled my character, which is in violation of the 5th rule which is:

“No god-modding. Allow your opponents to react to your actions on their own, its more fun that way.”

More or less, when you said that you pushed the jedi master back, you were controlling my character. But I didn’t feel like it needed to be brought up as we were just trying to get the ball rolling. The only reason why it was brought up because if I singled out only Laim for his mistake, then he would have taken that as a personal attack on him. Which was not the intention. As for how Vic knew what Esuritio was doing on the coms. Well a direct quote is best, “I was once High Lord of this Empire. This planet, it’s network, it’s defenses, weaknesses, are all known to me. And now, it shall be defenseless.” If this doesn’t scream, I am doing something to your defenses! Then I am Jar Jar Binks.

Nia Phoenix
And lastly Nia. If somebody told me I was doing the boxed in thing that often, I would stopped and done something else. I don’t like broken records, or records in general. I don’t have a record player so why would I have any records. And if you felt that I was forcing thing onto a certain path, you should have said something. I can’t fix or change things unless somebody tells me.

Look I want to make this fun for everyone. IF somebody thinks I am being unfair or something I am doing should be done in a different way. Talking to me about it is the fastest to do it. Talking to Nia first about this has allowed your own emotions on the matter simmer for much longer than they needed to, now it is like a rice soup. And much like how its hard to clean out of the pot, we will be working through this much longer than it had needed to be. And that isn't fun for anyone.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:01 am
Just for fun:

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:26 am
LOL Gia we've all been there before LOL - I'm kinda thinking of totally simplifying the dice system when I'm not at work (sssh!) I'll try to explain what I'm thinking - all ideas are welcome!

***back LOL still at work but just wanted to say:

I've always felt that all Je'daii and all Sith would be trained in all the ways of the Force and healers would be as capable at attack as a fighter

Now of course some would be stronger than others - but I think the HP would account for that and well I suppose a weaker fighter wouldn't be able to perform sophisticated attacks, but I was thinking - and of course my word is not law LOL but why not eliminate all the categories for battle? why not just assign a dice to an attack strength. Eliminate the re-roll but keep the counter. that way you are not limited by the specialization of field chosen by the player but totally on the luck of the dice as you might reasonably find in any battle - what do you all have to say - Please speak up - oh and let me know if you'd prefer to continue this in the Battle system discussion forum  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:40 am
I actually like the current system, but I propose that a hit would be more doable...this 2 number range is rediculous...I say for a 12 sider, 1-6 is a miss. 7-12 is a hit. halve the dies so that the chances of actually hitting are greater than the chances of not.

Also, Apparently Android EI made it so my attack [which missed three times lol] hit, so cool that works. Thanks buddy biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:10 am
For the most part I like it too and I'm used to it which is a big help since my brain is fried LOL. I don't know that I would do a 50/50 split on the 12 - takes too much HP (even tho it is a rare hit) and I've never cared for the re-roll - but I do think all should be allowed the counter. Liam said he has a system to propose so let's wait and see, but I would like to bounce this around and make a few changes ao I appreciate the input
Gia the Queen of Mars
I actually like the current system, but I propose that a hit would be more doable...this 2 number range is rediculous...I say for a 12 sider, 1-6 is a miss. 7-12 is a hit. halve the dies so that the chances of actually hitting are greater than the chances of not.

Also, Apparently Android EI made it so my attack [which missed three times lol] hit, so cool that works. Thanks buddy biggrin

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:38 pm
Tomthetank

so..I'm a little confused..yes yes I know a natural state for me LOL..but..um..who won the pot - I wasn't quite clear?

(..UM..I'm STALLING JUST A LITTLE IN CASE FALLEN WANTS TO JOIN IN - IF HE DOESN'T POST SOON WE'LL JUST FIGURE HE STAYED TO play with his nose wink sorry for the caps - at work sssh!)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:01 pm
Dawson of course, I was going to pull out some negative value cards but felt that might make the post longer than needed and draw things out,

Nia Phoenix
Tomthetank

so..I'm a little confused..yes yes I know a natural state for me LOL..but..um..who won the pot - I wasn't quite clear?

(..UM..I'm STALLING JUST A LITTLE IN CASE FALLEN WANTS TO JOIN IN - IF HE DOESN'T POST SOON WE'LL JUST FIGURE HE STAYED TO play with his nose wink sorry for the caps - at work sssh!)

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:10 pm
hey, protests are happening all across the Country right now. So I am wondering if you guys are still doing alright?

(BTW this is not a political question, just one for your well being)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:11 pm
Wonyky
hey, protests are happening all across the Country right now. So I am wondering if you guys are still doing alright?

I'm good - what about you?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:51 pm
Nia Phoenix
Wonyky

I'm good - what about you?

Ok, that's good, I was concerned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:10 pm
Send more ammo, booze, and bacon. We aren't in trouble but who couldn't use a little more of those three?

Wonyky

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:55 pm
A protest is only a few steps down from a riot, at least that is how I see it.

T.A.D
Send more ammo, booze, and bacon. We aren't in trouble but who couldn't use a little more of those three?

Wonyky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:44 pm
Gia the Queen of Mars

A couple of things about the Temple on Mandalore - I admit..I'm waayyy too lazy to try and go back and find the pages for it, but Wonyky may have some notes on it - or maybe even the page no's...anyway..It is hidden in the desert on Mandalore - only Elyria and Vic could unearth except for the Je'daii who are working on it's construction and adaptation. It is heavily guarded inside by several droids - again Wonyky could explain that better. the key to open it is actually Vic's missing eye which he had made into a ring for Elyria to use - he was a little "smitten" when he first brought her to his grandfather's.

Now an interesting piece of info - Dash Lockheart - Vic's father wanted it given to the Jedi. Elyria almost lost it and was destroyed when she mentioned the Je'daii - so there is a slight issue that could come up..with the new empire supposedly run by Jedi - Oh and if you do manage to get inside there is a room with the two coffins of his dead parents under a portrait of them together - just a few things I remember  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:35 pm
From what I hear some of these protests truly are riots. Though I live in the high desert only a few miles from Mexico. No much happens openly out here, and if the program I am looking at is as good as it sounds I may find out what happens behind closed doors.

Wonyky
A protest is only a few steps down from a riot, at least that is how I see it.

T.A.D

Wonyky

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff