Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Start of a Long Road Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:58 am
"Eheheheh..." This was the closest either might see of Aden going "oh crap". "Wait, change? Uh... do we want to know?" He did have a slightly bad feeling about it, but he doubted it was anything too worrisome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:08 am
Darksol88
"Eheheheh..." This was the closest either might see of Aden going "oh crap". "Wait, change? Uh... do we want to know?" He did have a slightly bad feeling about it, but he doubted it was anything too worrisome.

"You'll find out once you get there, but uh. Well, the Battle Castle is up for debate."

"The castle. That's...uh...Catilin's...domain, right?" I asked.

"Was."

"Was?"

"She's actually having a change of locale." She said. "She's going overseas."

"She's quitting?"

"Yea. Apparently she got invited to become a Elite in Unova."

"U...nova? Where the heck is that?" I asked.

"Oh its a pretty far off place. They have a Pokemon League there as well, same rules, too. That said, they have their own yearly confrence since it would be a pain to get everyone in the world in one place. We got it regional, I suppose. Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, and Hoenn is one region. Unova and a few other regions are another conference, and so on."

"How come I never heard of this? I didn't know that." I said.

"Yeaaaaa...well...it shouldn't be all that much of a surprise."

"Well, maybe. But Catilin? A Elite? Can she even BATTLE? She always got her butler to do the dirty work, or is she dragging him along too?"

"Oh, yea. Uh. Believe it or not, she can battle. Crazier still, believe it or not, there is more to her than you think."

"How so?"

"Would you believe she's psychic?"

"......" Mind. Blown.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:15 am
"U-what now?" Not even Aden heard of that one. "Didn't think there was much so far out that it'd need its own conferences. Somehow, though, I get the feeling her being a psychic and able to battle's a scarier thought that I'd know from just hearing..." He could be forgiven for this a little; it wasn't like he came here knowing all about the region outside of its gyms to a limited degree. "That, or there's something else about her I don't know about, what with the butler and all."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:23 am
Darksol88
"U-what now?" Not even Aden heard of that one. "Didn't think there was much so far out that it'd need its own conferences. Somehow, though, I get the feeling her being a psychic and able to battle's a scarier thought that I'd know from just hearing..." He could be forgiven for this a little; it wasn't like he came here knowing all about the region outside of its gyms to a limited degree. "That, or there's something else about her I don't know about, what with the butler and all."

"....If you want to see psychic powers and Pokemon battling, there is a woman named Sabrina that would probably LOVE to meet you, Aden." I said.

"Oh Blizzard. Really. Sabrina?" Dahlia asked with a smile. "That's cruel."

"Eh." I just simply gave a shrug. "But anyways, that I know of, as long as she held dominion over the battle castle, her butler done all the battling. And he's pretty good, I'd have to say. Which leaves me to ask again...is he staying or going?"

"Actually, don't know. We're kind of hoping he'd stay." she said. "That would save us A LOT of headaches."

"Huh. But until then."

"Off time for moi!" she said.

"Nice. So how much longer do you got?"

"Oh, I'm heading back tomorrow." she said.

"Ah."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:29 am
"How about we don't and say we did?" Aden suggested. The idea left him wanting to shudder. He might have some psychic capabilities himself, but the idea of his being read in seconds flat never boded well. He already knew one that could do that anyway. "I'd imagine someone like him would stay unless he's dragged along. Then it'd just mean the castle went to him instead of this Caitlin person. But it's not something for me to be too worried about. I've got enough with Whitney on my plate."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:32 am
Darksol88
"How about we don't and say we did?" Aden suggested. The idea left him wanting to shudder. He might have some psychic capabilities himself, but the idea of his being read in seconds flat never boded well. He already knew one that could do that anyway. "I'd imagine someone like him would stay unless he's dragged along. Then it'd just mean the castle went to him instead of this Caitlin person. But it's not something for me to be too worried about. I've got enough with Whitney on my plate."

"So, tell me, are you ready for Whitney?" Dahlia asked. "She can be a tough one for anyone who is not ready. Everyone keeps complaining about her Miltank though..."

"For good reason, of course." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:36 am
Blizzard120
"So, tell me, are you ready for Whitney?" Dahlia asked. "She can be a tough one for anyone who is not ready. Everyone keeps complaining about her Miltank though..."

"For good reason, of course." I said.
"Probably about as ready as I can get, hopefully." Aden said. Though, as he thought back, he wondered if he should've tried harder in getting his Nidoran or Mareep to finally evolve. He worried this might prove to be an issue, with or without the Miltank. "I still don't get the whole thing with her Miltank. It can't be any worse than any other out there."

Oh, how little he still knew.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:39 am
Darksol88
"Probably about as ready as I can get, hopefully." Aden said. Though, as he thought back, he wondered if he should've tried harder in getting his Nidoran or Mareep to finally evolve. He worried this might prove to be an issue, with or without the Miltank. "I still don't get the whole thing with her Miltank. It can't be any worse than any other out there."

Oh, how little he still knew.

"Famous last words?" Dahlia asked me.

"Probably." I said. "We'll find out tomorrow, ourselves. I'll be watching from the sidelines, of course. Probably before all of that though, we may head off for the bug-catching contest in the morning. Aden may be able to get some battles in with some wild Bug Pokemon and even walk off with one before noon." I said.

"A full interary, it seems." She said. "Well good luck to you, Aden."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:41 am
"Yeah, thanks. I kinda get the feeling I'm going to need it." He said. Maybe the Miltank wouldn't be too bad. Surely there was worse, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:46 am
Darksol88
"Yeah, thanks. I kinda get the feeling I'm going to need it." He said. Maybe the Miltank wouldn't be too bad. Surely there was worse, he thought.

"Welp." She got up from her chair and put it back. "When you make it around Olivine, come pay me a visit. I wouldn't mind having a round with you, Aden." She said, giving a bit of a wink to him. "Blizzard, stay out of trouble."

"Do you really have to tell me that?" I asked.

"Yea, waste of time. It'll just find you."

My eyes veered towards Aden. I almost wanted to correct her just then, but I let it go. "Catch you later, Dahlia."

"Later you two." She said, walking off.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:15 pm
Aden waited for Dahlia to get out of earshot before he spoke, finishing the pretzel in the meantime. "...What? It's not like I wake up in the morning and wonder what weird thing I can end up in next."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:09 pm
Darksol88
Aden waited for Dahlia to get out of earshot before he spoke, finishing the pretzel in the meantime. "...What? It's not like I wake up in the morning and wonder what weird thing I can end up in next."

"No comment." I said to him, finishing my own pretzel as well. "At any rate. Well, that was Dahlia for you. As you saw, just like any other person off the field. But on the field? One hell of a contender to deal with."

I then got up myself. "Anyways...I still can't figure out what to get Freth and Tails. I think I'll try to sleep on it and try to come back here tomorrow after we get with the Bug Catching contest and your gym run-"

I stopped myself and saw something across from the food court. "On second thought." I then walked around the large field at the court and made my way over to a store close by. I went inside. It wasn't much, I figured, but Freth was a bit into this sort of thing. It was a bit of a Pokeball accessory. While I wasn't for flash, she was. A seal case. With all sorts of seals, some of them custom made locally in this town, others mass produced that any region would know about. She'd probably find a lot of enjoyment out of this one. With it bought, I walked out of the store.

"Well Freth's covered." I said. "Still need Tails though. I'll try to figure it out later though. But at least I'm not leaving empty handed."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:16 pm
"I've kinda noticed with her Vaporeon..." Aden said, shaking his head. He still didn't know what to think of one day going up against her. Maybe he'd be more ready by the time he could, he hoped.

This all thought, he didn't quite expect to see a case like that. "I hope this doesn't result in me getting my head bashed in by that case, but... what is that?" He asked as he started walking, making his way out of the mall itself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:18 pm
"Its a seal case." I said. "Usually you would only see people in Pokemon Contests use these, but trainers have been known to have their hand on these on occasion. Placing the seals inside this thing on a Pokeball will change the effect flash of a Pokeball whenever a Pokemon is released." I explained.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:19 pm
"...Why do I suddenly imagine Freth using that and sending out a Pokemon with a bunch of snowflakes?" Aden asked.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games