Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:09 am
Sammirah
So who saw the meteor shower last night?

Waaa...I missed it! So how was it? And did you know that a blue moon is coming up soon? August 31! Mark your calendars!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:12 pm
Sammirah

It was completely blotted out by cloud cover as usual. crying  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:33 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
Sammirah

You too? I swear, that b*****d spams more meteor than there are actual meteors in the belt. Freakin' Gaia... scream

Nope. Didn't even know there was one.

Yup, the Perseids... happen every summer.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:34 pm
Exxos
Sammirah

It was completely blotted out by cloud cover as usual. crying

That's too bad. We had a good view. Last night was just the peak, anyway. Apparently they can be seen over a couple of weeks.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:36 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah

Waaa...I missed it! So how was it? And did you know that a blue moon is coming up soon? August 31! Mark your calendars!

It was cool! I only managed to stay up till about 11:30 though... then I was passing out and had to go outside. My sister and I laid on pool floaties on the front lawn and giggled about internet memes until we saw some.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:52 pm
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah

It was cool! I only managed to stay up till about 11:30 though... then I was passing out and had to go outside. My sister and I laid on pool floaties on the front lawn and giggled about internet memes until we saw some.

Um...I'm dumb when it comes to chatspeak...um...memes?  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:55 pm
So I'm playing online poker right now....wow the trash talking that goes on in virtual gambling! They don't trash talk on the poker tournaments on T.V...then again...it's probably because it's live.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:06 pm
Back from my trip smile I see the guild is still here and doesn't look burnt up at all! 4laugh It was a really nice visit with the in-laws. We went into Ashland and saw the play "Animal Crackers." Really well done!!  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:30 pm
Camwen
Back from my trip smile I see the guild is still here and doesn't look burnt up at all! 4laugh It was a really nice visit with the in-laws. We went into Ashland and saw the play "Animal Crackers." Really well done!!

*jumps up at the sight of Camcam back in the CB, forgets that she's been perched down in the CB the whole time Cam has been gone, falls over her numb legs and loss of feeling in her butt...crawls over to Cam* Yay! You're back! I'd hug you...but I can't seem to stand up. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:52 pm
Camwen

I managed to pull the drapes over most of the burn marks Welcome back!  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:59 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah

It's not chatspeak, meme is an actual English word that refers to a repeated idea or behavior that spreads from person to person within a culture. In recent years it has begun to be applied to certain funny pictures or running jokes spread on the internet, hence the term "internet meme." Planking was a meme a while back, as are cats that want cheeseburgers, Chuck Testa, nyan cat, and rage comics, to name a few.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:25 pm
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah

It's not chatspeak, meme is an actual English word that refers to a repeated idea or behavior that spreads from person to person within a culture. In recent years it has begun to be applied to certain funny pictures or running jokes spread on the internet, hence the term "internet meme." Planking was a meme a while back, as are cats that want cheeseburgers, Chuck Testa, nyan cat, and rage comics, to name a few.

Ooh...uh...okay....still lost...but thanks for trying. rofl  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah

Okay. Let's try this again. Funny dumb things that go around the internet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:33 pm
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah

Okay. Let's try this again. Funny dumb things that go around the internet.

Oooh!!!! Hahaha...duh I get it now! Stop laughing...I'm tired and old-ish (well I feel old...if that counts)....Lol!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:36 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Camwen

*jumps up at the sight of Camcam back in the CB, forgets that she's been perched down in the CB the whole time Cam has been gone, falls over her numb legs and loss of feeling in her butt...crawls over to Cam* Yay! You're back! I'd hug you...but I can't seem to stand up. sweatdrop

Ahhh smile *helps Humble hobble over to a comfy chair* It's nice to be missed.
((((hugs))))

Sammirah

I managed to pull the drapes over most of the burn marks Welcome back!

I'll try not to look too closely until the cleaning crew has come by....  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games