Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:41 am
Today is my only day off for about two weeks... what should I dooooo?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:35 am
Sammirah
Today is my only day off for about two weeks... what should I dooooo?

gaia_nitemareleft

You should totally do something that you wouldn't be able normally do... something like eat long or take a good nap or ... go shopping! whee

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:53 pm
I'm going to have a week off after July 4th week for my brothers wedding <3~ My sister is coming in from Colorado with my nephew, I can't wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:13 pm
Daypaw
I'm going to have a week off after July 4th week for my brothers wedding <3~ My sister is coming in from Colorado with my nephew, I can't wait.

Your house will smell like a smokehouse, looking at the latest photos from there, but at least it won't be in their lungs for awhile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's smoke from the Colorado wildfires.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:47 pm
Exxos
Daypaw

Your house will smell like a smokehouse, looking at the latest photos from there, but at least it won't be in their lungs for awhile.

That's smoke from the Colorado wildfires.

She doesn't live in the immediate area of the major fires, so it shouldn't be too bad. She's way to the western edge of the state- there is one not HORRIBLY far from her but not close enough that she is in any danger at this point unless it spreads south.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:26 pm
HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL MY NORTHERN PEOPLE!

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:51 pm
Gee, it sure feels awesome to find out one of my best friends who lives out of town was last week staying with two of my other good friends five minutes away and none of them thought to give me a call. It's not like working five jobs while sleeping on your parent's couch with your partner 7000 km away is a lonely life or anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:53 pm
Sammirah
Gee, it sure feels awesome to find out one of my best friends who lives out of town was last week staying with two of my other good friends five minutes away and none of them thought to give me a call. It's not like working five jobs while sleeping on your parent's couch with your partner 7000 km away is a lonely life or anything.

awwww xp That sucks! ((((hugs))))  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 am
Camwen
Sammirah

awwww xp That sucks! ((((hugs))))

Thanks Camcam. I'm really missing a lot of people lately, and it sucks to feel like some of the people I'm missing aren't missing me as much back. I talked to him, though, and I don't think that's the case. Everyone's just as busy, and he sounded genuine when he was regretting that we missed each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:18 pm
What's up? How is everyone doin?  

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:59 pm
morikoarina2

Not doing too bad myself right now. I have a glass of wine, half watching the third Transformers movie with the BF. What I'm really wanting to do right now is hop on the XBox and play some Catherine, but I'm not going to kick him off the TV just yet, and it's near the end of the movie. I am for sure going to enjoy my day off tomorrow. I finally have a weekend and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it.

How about yourself? Or anyone else for that matter. I'm in a chatty mood, it may be the wine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:06 pm
Kujujuwa
morikoarina2

Not doing too bad myself right now. I have a glass of wine, half watching the third Transformers movie with the BF. What I'm really wanting to do right now is hop on the XBox and play some Catherine, but I'm not going to kick him off the TV just yet, and it's near the end of the movie. I am for sure going to enjoy my day off tomorrow. I finally have a weekend and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it.

How about yourself? Or anyone else for that matter. I'm in a chatty mood, it may be the wine.

Hey Kuju and Mori smile

Yeah wine makes me extra chatty too. lol
And I was just about to fire up the xbox myself! I haven't used it in a long while. Gotta get the kids in bed first...

I hope you guys have a great evening. smile  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:01 am
So we have some new neighbors that moved into the house across the cul-de-sac. We've really been admiring all the work they've been doing with it. The former owners ended up trashing the place after they were unemployed for a while and they defaulted on their mortgage.

Anyway, we kept looking for a good time to introduce ourselves when we both happened to be outside. (I don't like to just show up unannounced at someones door). But my dog (golden retriever) had other ideas. My poor dog was a little crazy from all the fireworks. He bolted out the door (he never does that). And proceeded to jump all around the guy and his adorable 4 year old son. He didn't jump on them thank goodness - just kinda leaped around. I ran out to catch him, tripped on their curb and went sprawling onto their newly sodded lawn. Finally I caught my dog, apologized, and limped home. Nice first impression huh? lol

Later I did go over and introduce myself properly and we laughed about it - but yeesh! That was pretty embarrassing. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:46 am
Camwen
So we have some new neighbors that moved into the house across the cul-de-sac. We've really been admiring all the work they've been doing with it. The former owners ended up trashing the place after they were unemployed for a while and they defaulted on their mortgage.

Anyway, we kept looking for a good time to introduce ourselves when we both happened to be outside. (I don't like to just show up unannounced at someones door). But my dog (golden retriever) had other ideas. My poor dog was a little crazy from all the fireworks. He bolted out the door (he never does that). And proceeded to jump all around the guy and his adorable 4 year old son. He didn't jump on them thank goodness - just kinda leaped around. I ran out to catch him, tripped on their curb and went sprawling onto their newly sodded lawn. Finally I caught my dog, apologized, and limped home. Nice first impression huh? lol

Later I did go over and introduce myself properly and we laughed about it - but yeesh! That was pretty embarrassing. rofl

Oh goodness! That's probably why I refrain from introducing myself to my neighbors; I would do something they'd never forget! Actually, it's because they work 24/7 and hide out in their apartments o.o

It reminds me of this time I got so excited about something my mom told me about that I stepped on my pajama bottoms trying to get up and proceeded to moon her while falling on the floor >> I don't know how she doesn't remember it, but I sure do!  

Soranae

4,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:41 pm
Soranae
Camwen

Oh goodness! That's probably why I refrain from introducing myself to my neighbors; I would do something they'd never forget! Actually, it's because they work 24/7 and hide out in their apartments o.o

It reminds me of this time I got so excited about something my mom told me about that I stepped on my pajama bottoms trying to get up and proceeded to moon her while falling on the floor >> I don't know how she doesn't remember it, but I sure do!

Oooh that's a good one! I feel for you but it does sound hilarious!

At least when I fell on the neighbors lawn the new sod made it nice and soft. razz  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games