Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:16 pm
Toshihiko Two
in the fears battle thread it says

Quote:
Horsemen Characters:
All horsemen primarily use their weapons summoned to help them attack, similar to Hunters are reapers. Try to focus on attributes related to your respective clans (ie: War = more violent, physical attacks, Death = subtle, shadow-based attacks, etc etc)

xxxxxOuter Circle/Stage One Horsemen: Can only use one T1, two T2 abilities.

and in the Horsemen thread it says:

Quote:
LEVEL 1: This is the equivalent of the "starting" stage for the Horsemen. ALL HORSEMEN REGARDLESS OF CIRCLE (outer or inner) start here. Once again, they have 40/40 HP, 2d8-6, and 1 Y2 Fear charge. For more information on battling, please go here

How many Fears do the Stage One Horsemen have?

Marushii

Zoobey

Hi! Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you -- I had to run out after answering Hitzu's.

The correct answer is what's in the Fear guide, so a stage 1 horseman has one T1, two T2 abilities. The horseman guide has been updated so this matches!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:32 pm
Hello I have a question!

Horseman tasks and Open classes are normally 2 RP points if you hit 800 words. The special Halloween ones though - do they give you an extra Halloween point RP wise? I'm confused about how much a Halloween event gives you, RP wise, if it was already giving you 2 points on a normal day (: Thanks!

Zoobey

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:06 pm
Nio Love
Hello I have a question!

Horseman tasks and Open classes are normally 2 RP points if you hit 800 words. The special Halloween ones though - do they give you an extra Halloween point RP wise? I'm confused about how much a Halloween event gives you, RP wise, if it was already giving you 2 points on a normal day (: Thanks!

Zoobey

It is still +2 but with 600 words - the bonus is the raffle tickets and the fact that even PRPS and things with normally +1 give you +2!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:08 pm
DraconicFeline
I have a friend who wants a character, has a quest, etc. Can I put my raffle tickets towards them?

We can post in the CYOAs now right?

You can post in CYOAs! Unfortunately you will not be able to proxy or give anyone raffle tickets or prizes D:  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:09 pm
The Semblance of Unity
For class A artifacts, can I pick one ability for now and then the other two when my character reaches y3? I'm just indecisive...

yes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:09 pm
Blade Kuroda
During zone 6 of the meta, there was mention of the Vine-Versions of our disposables being able to transfer the memories of what they found in the Creation-Tower to one of our actual characters. Is this just through the artifact-conversion process, or was there something more to that?

maybeee  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:10 pm
medigel
Are the artifact summon monster forms able to talk as part of their ability to do small tasks? Are they restricted to just repeating information given (ie. short phrases or a few sentences), or are they sentient enough to hold a conversation with?

it's like talking to Siri basically..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:11 pm
lurks beneath
Quote:
Class "A" artifacts have a "dormant/resting" state and "invoked" state. The invoked stage is when you use their IC battle ability after having charged it up ten times. The dormant stage is what it looks like when you just carry it. Legendary artifacts are "attached" to a character - they will always find the character if misplaced.

What's the range on this misplacement? Does it come back to just be within range? How does it get there-- sort of poof teleport, or physically going through space? (I assume teleporting, sort of like summoning a weapon out of nowhere) --

Or is it like in a spoopy horror movie where you put it away then randomly IT APPEARS WHERE YOU NEXT LOOK? : D

Misplaced as in it is pulled out of your physical body (it appears immediately back on placed area)  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:11 pm
Nio Love
CLASS A ARTIFACT QUESTION!

The human disguise - is it the same generic human each time it's activated, or is it a different, random human each time?

Different each time  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:12 pm
chiickadee
a few questions regarding class A artifacts/invoked forms~

[ Charges are gained by SUCCESSFUL BATTLE ATTACKS. ]

^ does defending also charge this? do fear attacks charge this?

Secondly, for hunters using the portal walker ability, can they go anywhere in Halloween (since golems are limited to Amityville range~), and can they interact with Halloween things; specifically, can they ride Halloween mounts (other peoples' mounts, so like caelius riding arel's dragon mount), can they eat things, etc etc without exploding into fear bits?

just trying to get a feel for the limits <3

defending healing is ok umm they cannot ride halloween mounts but their golems are okay in borrowing mounts - Huntesr cannot own them  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:13 pm
lurks beneath
Class A abilities clarification!:

[ Disguise ] Your character can take on the disguise of a Halloween creature (make one up!). This lasts only 30 seconds. (2 points per use) (Y3 ONLY)

Was this meant to be 30 minutes, as the hunter one is 1 hour? thank you!

no nevermind i think maru answered that ignore me

zzzzzzzz  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:16 pm
Eight
I've been told multiple different things on this! But it came up in conversation and now it's going to bother me forever.

How do Horsemen breed?

I've been told traditional pumpkins, but they come in fancy baskets. WHICH FOR ALL I KNOW IS A JOKE. IDK. IDK MAN.

I've also been told that it's a ritual sacrifice/slaughter of humans/hunters at an altar where they then mix their fear in together. But that it might just be for War clan. They weren't sure if it was an all clans thing.

Zoobey
lizbot

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his children ; i am truley sorry for your lots

no just regular pumpkins or baskets ok  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:11 pm
Sorry if I missed it somewhere but for the Halloween RP event:

Quote:

[ Step 3 ] When you have posted over 600 words in that activity, you get +2 rp points! You can redeem A MAX OF +20 points from this event overall (from NOW until the end of this event!)

Is the 20 point limit per character or per player? (Just want to be sure.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:31 pm
GrnGriff
Sorry if I missed it somewhere but for the Halloween RP event:

Quote:

[ Step 3 ] When you have posted over 600 words in that activity, you get +2 rp points! You can redeem A MAX OF +20 points from this event overall (from NOW until the end of this event!)

Is the 20 point limit per character or per player? (Just want to be sure.)

PER CHARACTER

Also where is your avatar's head Griff WHAT HAPPENED TO IT  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:52 pm
ARTIFACTS

If your Dungeon Master has abandoned that quest or a character has gone MIA for over 24 hours, you have permission to skip that character's turn in order to finish up your current quest.

^ if we have 3 people, can 2 people go in a run if someone is afkish for a bit? and then do it with the other person later?

[14:51] ninjazoosmut: you can do that that's fine  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces