Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:35 pm
' Pothole? Really?' Hiei thought shaking his head with a sigh. Moved a bit looking at the human and shrugged. " That isn't that bad. I figured it'd be Five." Hiei was used to getting up early. Moving a little he looked toward Hikari and shook his head a bit as he touched his ankle a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:48 pm
"Nah, not that early. Unless you do some big morning ritual." Jing shrugged, stepping back to the door. "I'll let you guys get settled in and all that." He patted the door frame, about to step out before pausing again, looking back at Hikari. "Hey, if you're scared of the dark or get lonely at night, my room's right down the hall." Jing winked before he finally left to go to his own room.

Hikari opened her mouth to say something, but stopped, closing her mouth again. "...I don't get it." She looked back at Hiei, not understanding what Jing meant at all.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:50 pm
Hiei waited a second and glared at the door as the boy left. " Oh his a dead man if he touches you." Hiei said with a small hidden snarl and shook his head. " Just ignore it." The fire demon said as he moved laying down a bit. The futon was big enough for both of them but the blanket wasn't, Hiei was pretty sure he didn't need a blanket. " I'm going to bed." The fire demon mumbled as he stared toward the wall thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:20 pm
Hikari stared at Hiei, her eyes widening slightly when she heard him snarl and glare at the door. "Sure... Just don't kill the human?" She wondered what that was about, but didn't ask. Getting up, Hikari went to close the door before sitting down with her back against one of the walls. The girl figured that Hiei would just take the bed since he was hurt and she would take the floor like at Kurama's house again.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 pm
Hiei moved a little as he laid on his side as he looked toward the wall a bit and leaned on his arm a bit reaching for his bag to grab his book as he opened a page. " Hikari, I'm not going to kill you." The fire demon said dully." There enough room for both of us" Hiei said as he moved a little reading his book. He actually just wanted Hikari close, because he didn't really trust Jing. That and Hikari was cold and would help his Ankle which would be rather nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:38 pm
Hikari glanced at Hiei, then at the mattress on the floor. She waited a moment before taking off her sweatshirt and moving onto the empty side of the mattress, laying on her side and keeping her back to Hiei. "Just don't wake me up with your snarling."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 pm
Hiei moved throwing the half the blanket on Hikari as he went back to reading. " My ankle hurt. I snarled. It happens. Go to bed." Hiei said as read his book.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:57 pm
Hikari lifted her head slightly to look back at Hiei after he threw the blanket on top of her. "You hiss when you're hurt, not snarl." Hikari had been around Hiei long enough to know the difference. "What did he say to get you so pissed?" She'd never actually heard Hiei snarl at someone outside of a fight.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:01 am
Hiei moved a little and looked over his shoulder before a second as he flipped the page of his book and kept reading. " I figured you didn't want to be dragged into having Sex with him. I personally didn't like that comment toward you." Hiei said with a sigh. " Go to bed, Alright?" Hiei said as he moved a little and flinched when his ankle started to hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:16 am
Hikari rolled her eyes, laying her head back down. It took a few seconds, but Hikari looked back up again. "Ew, you mean that screaming thing that Akuro always does in his room?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:21 am
Hiei nodded a little before he closed the book and dropped his head back into the pillow and closed his eyes. " yes" The fire demon said as he tried to fall asleep. Hiei moved and rolled over so he was Facing Hikari but was just passed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:31 am
Hikari wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Gross." She mumbled, laying her head back down. Closing her eyes, it took Hikari a bit, but she finally fell asleep.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:39 am
By Morning time, Hiei was laying face down sprawled out a bit, He moved slightly before he huddled when his ankle started to kill him and he gripped the blanket a little trying to sleep more. His phone went off about 5:50am and he turned it off fast so Hikari didn't wake up as he shifted a little with a small hiss as he rolled onto his back trying to ignore the pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:31 pm
Hikari only turned on her other side when Hiei's alarm went off, facing him now. Asleep, she actually looked peaceful. Not like that girl who always had to keep a straight face and act around everyone she met or knew.

"Oi, mamma!" Jing called, walking down the hallway. "Want me to start breakfast?" He asked, going down the stairs and into the kitchen to start breakfast for everyone.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:46 pm
Hiei yawned a little and shook Hikari's shoulder. " I hate to wake up you up. But come on." Hiei said as he sat up and slowly stood up as he caught himself. His ankle wasn't doing any better. He groaned slightly before changing fast and slipped on his shoes again and picked up his side bag.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games