Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:54 pm
Rue watched her sleep, then hugged her a little more. He could feel the connection between them strengthen.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:56 pm
Adele shifted when she felt the connection strengthen. She stayed asleep.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:03 pm
Rue then fell asleep as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:09 pm
Adele slept soundly, but she had violent dreams. She didn't move while she slept, but she had dreams about killing hunters, killing people she'd known, and then seeing Rue laying on the ground in a pool of blood.

((My parents are watching Mamma Mia and my dad's singing along - out of key. Please help! I'm about to go mad!))  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:11 pm
(lol Well, it could be worse. You could be around me when I sing. Why don't you watch a video or something with your headphones on? I made a Minecraft video a few months ago if you're interested in watching that lmao)

Rue made a small sound as he was able to see her nightmare.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:18 pm
((Yes, please! But would you be singing Mamma Mia songs? Almost anything would be better than Mamma Mia songs! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQKk1nkDa8U is what we're listening to right now. I just saw this as Archer and Saber. I've gone mad!))

Adele kept dreaming. She didn't seem to know that Rue could see what she saw. She dreamed about a huge tower now, and fighting her way through it. When she finally reached the inside, she saw dragon Rue laying in the center of a huge room, and he wasn't moving.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:23 pm
(lmao No I don't sing. Sorry. Here's my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/UkyoKuonji2010?feature=mhee )

Rue petted her hair gently as if trying to reassure her that he's still here.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:26 pm
((Neither do I, officially xd Wish I could, though, or better than my friends say I am. And thanks! ^_^ ))

When Adele felt him touch her, she grabbed his wrist and rolled on top of him. She reached for a knife that wasn't there and when she couldn't find it, she locked her hands around his throat, sensing him as a threat. While her eyes were open, she didn't seem to be able to see him.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:30 pm
(lol)

Rue opened his eyes and put his hands on her shoulders, trying to push her away.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 pm
Adele tightened her grip on his throat when he struggled. A faint purple shimmer filled the air around her.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:42 pm
"Adele stop...!" Rue said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:45 pm
Adele's eyes snapped open when he spoke. The shimmer disappeared, and her eyes widened in horror as she realized what she'd done. Her hands released him and she stood, backing away.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:46 am
Rue sat up, "Adele...?" He questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:17 pm
"Oh, god," Adele murmured, in horror, as she realized what she had done. When she reached the door, she grabbed the doorknob and the fled down the hall and outside, not minding that she wasn't wearing boots and had no weapons. She couldn't trust herself to be around Rue after what had happened.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:24 pm
"Adele wait!" Rue said. He went to the window and jumped out, chasing her.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games