Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:30 pm
Hikari paused outside the door, looking at the numbers on the side wall. She glanced up at Hiei before knocking, feeling a little off about staying with some random family.

It only took a few seconds for someone to open the door. A middle aged woman with black hair, pulled back into a loose ponytail and was wearing a sweater top and a knee high skirt. "Oh, hello! You must be Hikari? We were expecting you a few hours go." The woman looked up at Hiei. "Thank you for bringing her here."

"Um, actually..." Hikari looked between Hiei and the woman, then back at the woman. "This is my cousin. The program people said that they talked to you already and that you okayed him staying too."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:35 pm
Hiei sighed a bit and bowed. " I am sorry, I thought the Head of the program got a hold of you already." Hiei started and stood back up straight keeping his hands at his side and shifted a little. " Hikari and I live together and my Mother didn't like the thought of Sending Hikari alone, So the program head had me come along to help further my studies as well." The fire demon thought up a lie. " If it is to much Trouble. I can easily stay at a hotel thought, Miss?" The fire demon didn't know her name and stopped there. He spoke Chinese, pretty well so he'd been here before a few times.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:38 am
The woman brought her hand up to her mouth, bowing once. "I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I did not realize that you two were related." She apologized with a small nervous smile. "Kim Dou, but you can call just call me Kim." Kim stepped to the side, holding the door open. "No no, you can stay here. As long as you are alright with sharing with Hikari since there is only one spare room. But please, come in."

Hikari stared up at this woman while she spoke. She seemed so nice, and it just made Hikari feel even more uneasy about staying with this family. Nodding slightly, Hikari took off her shoes before stepping inside the home, glancing around. It was a small, two story home with three bedrooms, a living room, two bathrooms and a kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:44 am
Hiei stood there and walked in after Hikari. He slipped off his shoes placing them up. The Fire demon was wearing black jeans and a baseball style tshirt. Looking human like for now. He smiled again forcing it of course." Thank you Kim" Hiei said and nodded. " Of course, It's no problem." The fire demon didn't care, he shared rooms with Hikari before he looked toward Hikari slightly again. ' I hate China.' Hiei thought and moved his bag over his shoulder. He just wanted to lay down for a bit before anything. He moved putting all his weight on his good ankle keeping off his bad one.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:58 am
Kim smiled with a nod, closing the door once him and Hikari were inside. "My husband and son are out at the moment, but in the meantime, why don't you two get settled in your room? It's the last one on the left." Kim instructed, indicating towards the stairs.

"Thanks Mrs. Dou." Hikari replied to the woman, moving to head up the stairs for now. She walked into the small room, seeing the dresser, closet, a desk, and a futon mattress on the floor. Taking off her backpack, Hikari set it down by the closet as she walked in, going over to the window to open up the blinds and glance outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:00 am
Hiei moved a bit and nodded to the Women walking with Hikari at this point. He headed in moving slowly from his ankle before he dropped his bag on the ground and dropped onto the mattress and stretched a bit. "She reminds me of Shiori" The fire demon said and moved a little ignoring his ankle for right now.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:53 pm
"Kind of." Hikari agreed, crossing her arms as she looked out the window. They weren't in the nicest of areas, but the neighborhood wasn't terrible either. It was filled with lots of old apartment buildings though, and she could see a park and basketball court filled with a bunch of gangster looking teens. After a moment, Hikari pulled out her phone, texting Kurama to let him know that Kurama was with her before putting it away. "So the job is a human scientist who's getting too close to creating a portal to demon world. Supposedly his company is having a party to introduce the idea or finished project to the public. Whatever comes first." Hikari explained, looking back at Hiei now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:23 pm
Hiei laid on the Futon and yawned with a stretch. " Evil Scientists need to become more original." Hiei said and looked at Hikari. He kept forgetting the only open Portal. " But good idea to open up a Portal in an Area were we done watch for holes." The fire demon said and moved a little. The fire demon would sit up slowly and touched his foot rubbing it slightly as he sat there trying to think.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:34 pm
"He's not even evil. From how Mukuro explained it, this guy doesn't even know what he's doing. Just thinks that he's finding a way to some new world." Hikari shrugged slightly, uncaring about the reason. It just needed to be dealt with like any other job. "How's your ankle?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 pm
Hiei shifted a bit. " So We have to off him or do we just take all his work?" The fire demon asked as he leaned his head back. " It's hurting more then ever. But I'm sure if I rest it a bit more it will be alright." The fire demon said as he dropped back down on the futon and laid there.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:57 pm
Hikari nodded. "Because just telling him it's a bad idea doesn't guarantee that he won't continue." She pointed out. Even Hikari could understand that. "Don't walk on it for the rest of the night. Kurama even said you shouldn't be on it at all yet." Hearing some voices, Hikari glanced back out the window, seeing an older man and a teenage boy heading into the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:08 pm
" That was my plan. Then you called me and I had to run through portals to come find you." Hiei said as he laid on the futon and rolled onto his back as he laid there and closed his eyes. " God. I wonder if they have any ice." The fire demon mumbled. His ankle was killing him. He sat up again after as he moved pulling his sock off and started to take away the tencer bandage off his foot to let it have a break.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 pm
"Blame Kid. Five calls and she never picked up." Hikari uncrossed her arms, moving towards the door. "I'll go see if Kim has any." She walked out, heading back down the stairs. "Mrs. Dou? Do you have any ice? My cousin was a moron and tripped in a pothole earlier." She explained. Getting downstairs, Mrs. Dou went to get Hikari the ice after introducing her to Mr. Dou and their fifteen year old son, Jing.

Hikari headed back upstairs with Jing at her heels, walking into the room. She handed Hiei the bag of ice before sitting down on the floor.

"'Sup man?" Jing greeted, seeing Hiei in the room. He had short, choppy hair and was wearing a long sleeved shirt and slightly baggy jeans. "I'm Jing." He introduced, holding out his hand to Hiei for a hand shake.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:26 pm
Hiei took the ice and held it to his ankle and looked toward the Human body and nodded and held his hand out. Guess he had to act. " I'm Hiei." The fire demon didn't see a point in making a fake name at all. There was no point. He took his hand away from the boy and placed it back on his Ankle and sighed a little holding it to the injury.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:19 pm
"Nice to meet you." Jing replied, moving his hand back to his pocket after. He raised his eyebrows at Hiei's ankle. "That must've been one big pothole." He muttered, going off of what Hikari had told them. "Oh yeah, so tomorrow, I'm gonna walk with you guys to school. It's only a few block away and dad has to leave early so he can't drop us off. Classes start at seven, so you'll probably wanna be up by six."

Hikari stared at Jing for a moment as if he was crazy. "Six... In the morning?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games