Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:58 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame watched as San created the nervous system then flattened it and started explaining about sealing, "How would I go about creating a seal? What exactly is it that makes it work?" Ayame asked as Daichi nudged at her pocket. She dug into it and held a treat over his head he barked and recognizing the gesture sat down, then gently took the treat from her hand as she handed it to him.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:03 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

San went into deeper detail fo the subject. sealing, an advanced art that required jounin skill to even learn, was just as equally complicated as it was practical. The user simply needed imagination, patience, and alot of skill.

"The seal is broken into if you think of our basic understanding of the world, ying and yang. The yang is the shape, or the physical seal. That is the shape and interpretation that i used to show you how a 3d shape can become a 2d form. Then all one must do is add chakra. while it feels like it is following the lines, like coloring, one is actually adding the physical dimension fo the 3d shape to the 2d form. thats how most seals actually get their power and effects. its like adding dimension to a form that has no dimension...."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:33 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame nodded and tried to understand, "So the placement of the seal is only the surface. The chakra then flows through and fills it out basically?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:39 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

San snapped his fingers and pointed a finger at the young lady, giving her the classic "you got it" face.

"Bingo. Thats how it works"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:57 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame smiled and shook her head, "Alright may I borrow your arm?" she asked. Daichi raised his brow then looked at Ayame then San then back at Ayame. He laid on the ground and covered his eyes with his paws.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:05 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

San gave the girl a weird look through his blindfold, and then rolled up his sleeve, moving the jacket and the second skin he wore under it. this was going to be interesting.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:25 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame took San's arm in her hand and used her nail as a pen basically. She put her chakra at the tip of it and began drawing what she would use for her seal. Daichi barked and she looked at him, "Hush I kind of don't want to fry San." Daichi raised his brow again, 'If I was San I wouldn't even let you experiment on me.' Ayame shook her head at him, "You are downright mean sometimes." Daichi walked over and lightly nudged her thigh, 'Tamer, friend, comrade, and pack always has been always will be.' Ayame smiled and went back to San's arm, "Ok I forgive you." She concentrated on what she wanted to the seal to look like. The kanji for courage. Any runt could be an alpha, as long as they had the right amount of courage. But, an alpha with little courage was better off a runt. She calmed her breathing and drew out the the seal carefully. Each line carried a bit of her chakra, working together it would boosts San's own. She really did not want to have to deal with him and seals seeing as he was so good at it, so messing with him and marking him as a runt was not in her best interests. As each line was made she made sure to feel for what San had been talking about. Her lines weren't perfect as of yet, but she could still feel the seal as the surface and her own chakra filling the rest out. She would definitely have to work on the seal more maybe use Daichi as a test, she stepped back and looked to San, "Well? Anything?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:31 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Yup. It was time to ******** with them. San let a dark look come over his face, as he gave an evil grin to daichi. he spoke in a slightly distorted voice as lightning sparked from his finger tips. " i find you lack of faith...."

His lightning wave woudl arc from iron sand particle to particle, making a perfect 3d image of a room sized lightning wolf with an evil set of teeth glaring at the tamer duo.

"DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:38 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame and Daichi both jumped, but knowing San it wasn't that much of a surprise, although Daichi had to bark at the lightning wolf and his fur was standing on end so he wasn't happy about being a cottonball, "Guess it worked and you scared us...ten points," Ayame said.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:48 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

San gave a slightly indignant look to her, but it was mainly for his own ammusement.

"Hey teachers gotta have his fun. But the seal is working great ayame! I actually feel my tenketsu moving on a crazy level. You manipulate it...much like james does with hsi scar sealing technique. you should ask him about it sometime"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:56 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame smiled and nodded as Daichi tilted his head to the side looking at San wrinkling his nose, "Of course, and awesome it worked glad you're happy with it! I will," she said, "One more thing, since Daichi considers you pack and that makes you basically part of the family what if I specifically used a jutsu to bring you into the bond. It could boost any collaboration we do, only thing is it's a lot of training."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:10 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

while san tried to play around and keep a light air to the world, this was a much deeper sentence that was spoken to him. He say the women as what she was, but he couldnt hide the fact that when he saw her....he saw Howaido. A brother in arms, a rival that had pushed san to be the best he could, because he too wanted to do so. And now....they wanted to extend their bond, have him join his pack. It was more then just a friend ship, it was starting to become a family. Was it possible Ayame was Howaido's long lost daughter? Or at least related at some point. It felt like destiny, to be apart of this.

"I would be honored. Training is nothing new to me. i ahve been training for so many years now, its just more time and commitment to me. Just explain what you need me to do to join your pack?"

Music  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:30 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame nodded and Daichi sat watching San intently, "I'm going to do my hand signs and we'll be linked. We train which ever jutsu you want, builds trust. To get to know me and Daichi you can ask any question you want. Then we train the collaboration. with the jutsu the collaboration will be boosted because you will be a part of the family," Ayame said with a small smile. For years it had just been her and Daichi, but now because of James and San she was trusting others with the bond. She calmed herself and did her handsigns. Her chakra went out and searching before latching onto San, like threads. At first they were a little wobbly, but she concentrated and they held firm, "Alright," she said looking to San.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:02 am
XAyame_HatakeX
its good to be a sannin

San felt a little weird as her jutsu activated, and cold only smile at the statment of "collaboration." It seemed she had been doing her homework about how suna ninja operated in the field. Collaboration, to San at least, was one of the most effective weapons they could employ.

"Alrighty then. Daichi, what is your favorite thing to do when it comes to hanging around the suna ninja? who are your closest friends, and your favorite places to get scratched. And daichi.....if i fall in battle, what are you going to do."

"Ayame, your growing into quite the young women. What are your favorite techniques to employ. what has your favorite mission been thus far, and what has been the most important thing i ahve ever taught you."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:16 pm
Yo-ko
Yea yea hush you.

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame smiled as San did and almost laughed as he got straight to the point. Daichi listened to San's questions intently. He mulled them over then spoke. 'My favorite thing...well it would have to be being able to actually be around you all. Most people are afraid of me because of the way I look. My closest friends are Ayame, you, James, and Kier....he's fun to play with unlike the tiny cats who are just a snack. Favorite places to get scratched are right behind the ear, between my shoulders, and the set of scars on my side. I know it's weird I don't care.' Daichi sighed at the last question, 'I in all honesty do not believe that possible, but if it were to happen I would mourn of course...you are almost as close to me as Ayame, but no one can get that close besides her. I would get over it eventually but there would always be a piece missing.' He then puffed out his chest, looking all the noble wolf he was, 'But I would not let it get in the way of protecting my village and those that still live.'
Ayame looked at Daichi she was proud of how much he had grown within a few short years. She then looked to San, "My favorite would have to be the lightning wave and lightning armor because they are able to be used in so many different situations. Favorite mission, I dare say, was the mission we had in Rouran not too long ago. It was one where I had to employ many techniques and actually gather information instead of just attacking something." Ayame looked around for a moment then looked back at San, "The most important thing would be to never let your enemy see your spirit. What you told me when I first started training and you and I were sparring."
{Requirement 1/2 Met Bond Formed}

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games