Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:23 am
"You make it sound like I'm a screaming two year old." Hikari said dully before being given her hand back. She moved it into her sweatshirt pocket before looking at what they had, not even bothering to look at the written menu since it was all in Japanese. "Cup of noodles." It was the first thing Hikari saw, and was sure that it was probably the cheapest.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:30 am
Kurama chuckled a bit before paying for two cups of noddles and two soda and walked off to sit down with Hikari." Fine, Next time I'll drop you off and leave you to yourself then." The fox said passing the cup of noddles across the table to the Half demon before he started to open up his and eat. His mind going over his studies again.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:44 am
"...Fine." That was all Hikari had to say to that. If she knew how to do it this time, the girl would, or should be able to figure it out for the next time she had to take a plane. Once the noodles were cooked through from the hot water, Hikari took off the lid, starting to nibble.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:24 am
The fox demon rubbed his head a little and looked down picking at his noodles trying to think. " How long are you gone for?" The fox demon asked looking toward Hikari rubbing his head a bit. He wanted to know a bit more info.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:56 am
Hikari gave a light shrug. If she had the file on her, she would have just given it to Kurama. "A few days... Maybe a week?" That's how long Hikari figured it would take. "Mukuro wants me to go to school there to find this guy easier."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:39 pm
Kurama nodded a little moving his chopsticks in his food and looked toward the tv screen about some info. " Alright. Can you at least call once and awhile? So I know your alright?" The fox asked looking at Hikari.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:14 pm
"I don't get why you're so worried. The plane's new, but it's not like anything else that I'm doing for this is too." Hikari finished her noodles, drinking the broth now so that none of it would go to waste.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:19 pm
Kurama sighed a little. " Never mind then." The fox said and stood up a bit. " Come on, Let's get you signed in, Your plane will be her any minute." The fox said going to leave with the girl.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:01 pm
Hikari stood up, throwing away the styrophome container, looking away slightly. "...I'll call every night and let you know when I'm coming back." She mumbled, walking with Kurama to go get signed in and all that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:41 pm
Kurama moved a bit pulling Hikari into a half hug when he knelt down. " That's all I ask." The fox said with a small smile and stood up taking Hikari's info to sign her in before taking the boarding pass and walking Hikari to the Gate. " See you in a few days. Call me and I'll come pick you up, Alright?" The fox said with a nod and messed up Hikari's hair. " Just walk through here and you are good to go." The fox added.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:58 pm
Hikari blinked when Kurama pulled her into the half hug. She definitely wasn't used to that sort of gesture, so she awkwardly patted Kurama's back in response. "Yeah..." She looked down at her boarding pass, starting to walk towards the gate before stopping, turning back to Kurama. "You'd better pass that test." Hikari pointed at the fox demon before continuing through to get to the plane.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:04 pm
The fox smiled a bit. " I will, Thank you Hikari." The fox said standing straight up and dusted his pants as he walked toward the window to watch the girl off in the plane before he would leave.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:28 pm
Hikari got onto the plane, and the take off was fine. Nearly half the day had gone by now, and Hikari was safely in Hong Kong. Safe and, well, lost. The taxi she had gotten had dropped the girl off in front of the school uniform shop, but instead of waiting like she asked them to, the guy took off, leaving Hikari stranded in front of the store on the bustling street.

Looking around, Hikari adjusted the backpack she had on her shoulder, moving her bangs out of her face. She started to walk around, but couldn't read the street signs or anything. After nearly an hour, Hikari gave up. Pulling out her phone, Hikari tried to call Kid. No answer. And there was no answer again on the second, third and fourth try. She couldn't call Mukuro or Kurama, there was no way that she would call Akuro... Glancing up at the sky, Hikari wished some dragon would fly down and eat her for her stupidity as she clicked send, bringing the phone up to her ear and hoping that Hiei wouldn't answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 pm
Sleeping in a bed again at the temple. The fire demon groaned rolling over pulling the phone to his ear." Hiei speaking" The fire demon mumbled, Mukuro had him all over the place and this was his finally rest time. Gone now. " What do you need?" The fire demon asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 pm
Hikari bit her tongue, glaring down at the pavement as she kicked a pebble into the street. "I'm..." She started to say, pausing, hating to actually admit something as stupid as Hikari felt this was, "Lost."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games