Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:21 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri clouds disappeared as Doki spoke to him."Oh yes thank you Doki-san that right."He could spectate the event and maybe support his fellow kumo ninja. Then the Raikage said Demetri's name he looked back. She was talking to the child who announced himself as Haki. The child wondered what he could do now and the Raikage volunteered Demetri to help in his training."Yes Raikage-sama!"There must be some connection between the two. So he would have to take care of this kid and train him well. Demetri out of his depressive mode he was in a few moments before stood. Then another person who's name escaped him at the moment entered and asked if they could claim a kill they did not do. Now when he was younger his adoptive parents taught him about the history of the Hatake, how they were the moral watchdogs."You're saying we should knowingly claim a kill that we did not do, just to receive a monetary reward?"Was kumo in need for it,that it would do such a thing, he knew they were shinobi and that honor was a thing of samurai. But still he had some morals, he then realized he had interrupted in a conversation that had nothing to do with him."My apologies, I did not mean to interrupt."He said with a slight bow to them as Demetri walked over to Haki and sat in front of him with his legs parallel to his thighs."Would you like to train now Haki?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2800 Ryo:1500

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
She's leaving again... Haki nibbled the inside of his cheek and wrapped her arms around Kinpaku as she gave him a brief hug "All right..." he said carefully, eying the man who now knelt in front of him. He released his hug around his mom as a red head appeared in the window, speaking to his mom. Hakkin approached the older boy with white hair, stepping up to him with a frown of concentration "I'm Hakkin Ren Issestsu. I do taijutsu." he informed him politely, knowing it was proper to introduce himself fully to people he was just meeting. Rain had taught him that "What is your name?" he continued, still keeping his mom in the corner of his vision. When she left, he wanted to watch her go. He'd always watched her leave when he was living away from her and it was a comforting thing for him. If he saw her go, he knew she'd come back.

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

Currently: [] [] | [] []
Is: [] & [] & [] & []

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Chuunin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai walked into the dojo holding her report in her left hand. With her right hand she grasped her shirt above her heart and took a few breaths. ...I can't believe I danced with death... She thought as she found it somewhat hard to breath. Sukai had to restart her heart and lungs. She owed the Medic her life now. A good deed will never go unrewarded. Or at least thats what her father had taught her over the days she had with him. Dai looked up and slowly released her shirt as she came close to the room the Raikage had found quiet in. She had placed a smile on, small but normal as she opened the door. Stepping into the room, dai turned as she over heard Kyo ask about going about to killing the Rouge Senju from Konoha. She had remembered hearing in the streets that Reiko and a Senju had both gone rouge. ...hmm, perhaps I should ask to assist Kyo... She thought as she walked closer to Kinpaku. Dai cleared her throat and smiled at Kinpaku. "My apologies, Kin-sama, for the interpution. I have a report to turn into you. More or less, an explanation into why one of your offices is in ruins." She laughed nervously at her statement as she held the envelope out to the Raikage.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 50 / 50 |
| AC: 5,000 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:50 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri noticed someone else arrived, she looked like she had seen death or something.Smiled at the young boy as he walked over to him with a frown of concentration. He froze for a second hearing the boys name."Issestsu? Is that Raikage-sama last name?"He thought to himself,he looked the age that he could be her child. But then again he didn't really know how old the raikage is. But nonetheless they were related. He would not delve into their relationship. With his smile still on he nodded at the boy after his introduction."I am Demetri Hatake, and I do ninjutsu."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki tilted his head a bit when Demetri said he did ninjutsu "Then how can you teach me taijutsu?" he asked, a little confused. And now there was another person in the dojo, speaking to his mother. He turned his head to watch her walk by, staring "Mom is busy..." he mumbled and looked back to Demetri, appearing a little unhappy now "I'm new to the village...can't we just walk around and you can show me things? So I don't get lost." he asked Demetri, his hands going into his pockets. His horns were heavy on his head and staying in one spot was not doing anything good for his usually hyperactive personality.

|

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:14 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Just couldn't get away from the business, it seemed. Kyo had business to attend to, and on top of it all, he brought news that the bounty for one of Konoha's two dead rogues were unclaimed, while the other still lived. "We'll claim it, if we have evidence that we had involvement in the first bounty," Kin explained to Kyo with a sigh, as she looked over the young jounin. "I'll leave it up to you as to whether or not you go after the second bounty, but when you do, make sure you take one of the oinin with you to assist in tracking."
There was always the issue that came next, but nevertheless, she watched as Demetri piped up about reward. It was just that kind of pride that drove her to keep being present, but the woman was shocked at what came next. She shook her head slightly and thought back on the exam sign ups she'd posted. "Well, Kyo. You did sign up, didn't you? Go make the village proud."

Dai had returned (for she knew the girl was mortally wounded and little more than that), Kin turned upon her heel and nodded some. She was here to explain the damage. Just wonderful. "How is Kein, Dai?" inquired the Raikage. Clearly, Dai was well, so that could mean one of two things for the Uchiha. He was gone, or he had recovered his wits. Nevertheless, she shuddered. "I suppose we will have to discuss that, won't we? Let's be quick about it though. I need to survey the damages myself, after all."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image
Inuzuka ❈ Jounin ❈ Anbu Apprentice ❈ Shizuka

Nemuranai machi no mannaka de tachidomatte sa osaerarenai kono shoudou?
In the middle of the restless city, stopped by this uncontrollable urge?

Kyoishi poofed up his cheeks, Dai couldn't track like he could! "Oi! Kin-sama, I'm better at tracking then a girl!" He would have Dai help a bit, maybe she could be useful but he wanted to track and do the kill. He wondered though, how much happened when he was knocked out in th ehospital and meditating at the head quarters? "I will sneak into Oinin HQ and put spiders in Dai's bed..." He thought with a slightly wickid smirk. "The body was brought back so it should be in the hospital's morge, Dai could come with me to kill that other rogue but she isn't helping with tracking!" Shi even agreed, himand Kyo were the best trackers in the village, it's why kyo passed out if he was near blood...it was too strong for him up close. "Yay! I'll make this village very proud and pass those exams!"

Chakra ❈ 315/315 ❈ Mood: [ Underestimated ] ❈ Technique: [ ... / ... ] / Rank: [ ... ]

"Nan no tame ni, ikashite oku?" tte iu sore oshiete yaru
"For what was I created?" Tell me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

The Sensor shot a dirty glare at Kyo. "Tracking is one of my classes, Kyo..." She pointed out to him. She turned back to the Kage and pressed on with her report. Dai smiled as Kin addressed her and asked about Kein. "Kein's stable and resting at home. Suzume and Sukai are both watching over him and Tokui." She informed the Kage. "Sukai acted quickly in aiding me when she had arrived at the ruins." Dai pressed on. "Kein on the other hand, wasted no time in getting home to seeing if Tokui was alright." The Sensor was all professional like. "But...Kein...he didn't mean to act the way he had, ma'am." She spoke softly. Dai took in a deep breath. "Earlier today, I had found the remains of Fuyu Uchiha. She had fallen in battle ma'am." There was sorrow in the Sensor's voice. "Her remains where far from recovery. Her headband plate and Uchiha pendant was all that I could recover." Dai lowered her head slightly. "Yet another great lost Kumo will weep for." She wanted to cry but looked up to the Kage and Kyo. "With your promission, ma'am. I'd like to assist Kyo in tracking the rogue Senju from Konoha. I was there in Konoha when word had hit the streets about the Uchiha and Senju going rouge." Her words were strong and professional all around. Perhaps this would her her last taste of freedom for a while.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:40 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri tilted his head a bit when Haki said how he was going to teach him taijutsu if he specialized in ninjutsu."Well, though I do mostly train in Ninjutsu, I'm also an all around type of fighter."He tried to explain when Haki said he just wanted to walk around." Oh yes, that would be good." He stood and lead the boy out of the dojo after picking up his zanbato and strapping it to his back. He decided to first take him to the village plaza. There would be alot of things there to show him."Ok lets go."

[Exit to [☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza::]
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:53 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin had to chuckle, watch the two n** at one another with simple little comments. Kyo's pride was one thing that seemed to be hurt most of all, but as capable as Kyo was, a sensor would be infinitely useful for him to collaborate with. It was a quick little bit, but Kyo had accepted Dai's presence before she even made an attempt to offer the sensor's place to the mission. Shaking her head, it was clear the thing had already been decided, but that being settled didn't change much...

It was like being torn into. Fuyu had been among the genin she'd welcomed into the village, and watched her grow. Now she was gone? While she did what? Took solace in the solitude while she readied herself for combat should it come. That had already come and taken another... She bit her lip, listening to the news. Kein was at home, at the very least, minding the child. She couldn't bear to bring him into custody, not when something so drastic had shaken him... "I've already mentioned that you might accompany him, Dai, and I thank you for bringing this news to me," she answered solemnly. What good was she? It seemed she wasn't worth much here in the village, when compared to those who actively moved about it. And so... the seeds were sewn for the future. Kin had much to do it seemed. ]"I'm just glad you're okay, Dai. Move carefully while you're out there in the field."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
Inuzuka ❈ Jounin ❈ Anbu Apprentice ❈ Shizuka

Nemuranai machi no mannaka de tachidomatte sa osaerarenai kono shoudou?
In the middle of the restless city, stopped by this uncontrollable urge?

Kyoishi rolled his eyes at Dai and wobbled a bit before falling backwards off the sill, being pulled off by Shi before he opened his smart mouth. Mostly cause he wasn't sensitive during sensitive times. "Ack! Stupid Shi! I'll meet you at the gates Dai!" He stood up and climbed onto Shi, kyo liked the ride and Shiw as actually bigger than him. He rode to the gates. He didn't want to hear anymore of Fuyu dying, she had been a close teacher but not as close as Sypher. "A lot of people around me either die or go missing..." He thought, he had already recieved word maemi went back home somewhere in the country.

Chakra ❈ 315/315 ❈ Mood: [ Underestimated ] ❈ Technique: [ ... / ... ] / Rank: [ ... ]

"Nan no tame ni, ikashite oku?" tte iu sore oshiete yaru
"For what was I created?" Tell me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki stared at Demetri suspiciously, wondering how someone could be an all over fighter but didn't question anything. As soon as the other had vanished, he dashed over to Kinpaku once more, hugging her tightly "Bye, mom..." he looked up at her, wishing he could stay longer with her. He wanted to stay as close to her as possible but "I'll come back here later! Can you meet me here?" he said softly before turning and racing off. He didn't want to hear her answer if she said no and he had to follow that stupid Demetri! Didn't that big kid know he was smaller then him?! And with that, Hakkin was off on his own for the first time.

{{Exits: Village Plaza}}

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai watched as the Kage chuckled at the interaction between the Sensor and the Tamer. It made her smile a little. But it was the transition of the Kage's face as Dai told her the fate that had fallen to Fuyu. Dai, Kyo and Fuyu were the first of many Kinpaku had welcomed into the ranks of Shinobi. It was understandable that Kin had grown fond of the three and those after them. Dai wanted to give her a hug, in a friendly matter. It was hard to come to terms with for Dai too. But she knew Fuyu would never of wanted fanfare like that. Dai smiled softly as kin had spoken that she was happy that Dai was alright. "A brush with death can only make you stronger..." Dai told the Kage. "Do to the explosion of Kein standing so close to me...I did endure some life threatening damage." The Sensor told Kinpaku. "If it wasn't for Sukai...I wouldn't be standing here either." Dai's smile gre small that the thought of never seeing the Kage's face or anyone's face again. Her experience of death was going to haunt her but she was happy to be alive. Dai smiled as the Kage asked to be careful out in the field and Dai nodded as her way of saying 'I promise'. Dai looked at Kyo as he fell back and curse as he was pulled by Shi. Dai craxked a smile and looked at Kin. The two of them where alone like old friends. The Kage had watched Dai grow in the past few years. Hard to believe. The Sensor rolled her arms around the Kage in a brief hug. "We'll be safe...Kinpaku. We'll be back in no time." She whispered before vanishing in a cloud of mist. Heading for the Gates to venture off with Kyo.

[exit to gates]

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:26 pm
_____Yuugao Hanshou: : Rank:Genin//Class:Genjutsu,Tamer// Bloodline: Hari//Chakra:295 //Ac:450 // Ryo:0
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A bit winded with her last set of techniques and now more alert to her surroundings Yuugao would notice lady raikage in the dojo apparently training someone personally. It was a bit of a honored privilege to find time with the buy Raikage to train with so somewhere in Yuu's heart she'd felt a bit of jealousy. Yet in second thought Suzume really was more than enough to meet her educational needs and she wouldn't goo seeking out something from lady raikage unless she'd really needed her help. A few more techniques were all that needed to be finished by Yuugao and she wasn't stopping until she'd made her way trough them.

Samon [ Sand Drawing ] Rank: B :: Complex/
Tabi Koutai [ Tabi Shift ] Simple :: Rank E

It became another mission of divid and conquer for Yuugao and Asagao. Yuu's final techniques were technically a bit to harsh to practice on another person and Asa really wasn't up to shape to be taking another heavy assault. Though he was a rather large animal it wasn't like he wasn't with his limits. Asagao on the other hand had to start a least his superficial training n another style which again was mirroring Yuu's teacher Suzume. [1/8] [1/2]

The tabi shift was an easily sleight of hand movement which practiced the finesse in handling ones sheath and drawing motion. Asagao with his hulking form standing at 6' feet and weighing a little over 300 hundred pounds meant that stealth and accuracy were more troubling fro him to master. Yet just as he'd done with the Shigure Souen so far he'd take to the simplicity of figuring out what features of his form he had control over to have better sway over is motions. The results were fair as he'd move with precision and sway from side to side with his claws digging in to grasp his footing shifting his weight from side to side.[2/8] [2/2]

Asagao was pretty much done before he'd really even had to start. His prior training in Shigure Souen and familiarity with weapons make it all the more easy for him The same thing could be said for Yuugao as well. Since her technique was technically just the final step in the series of various projectile chain attacks with in the two sword school of the santoryu. She'd soon close the book on this segment of her training. [3/8]

Drawing her wakazashi's again Yuu would start with a light practice of her motions again. She had a habit f repeating her form so that she'd be able to perform it tightly and quick when she'd really needed to defend herself. It was a bit out of the ordinary for someone who was naturally tuned to nature and the elements as she was, but her control was her strength more over anything else she had in her arsenal. Moving trough the motions of each nigiri inspired attack she'd perform simple versions of her prior attacks. [4/8]

Picking up speed and rhythm and she'd make her moves hasten to her breath Yuu would start to focus her chakra. Chakra manipulation trough out her body was becoming second nature and flawless to her since her meditation was truly one of her first lessons in her training to become a skilled Genin. The blades would begin to make a slight whistling sound from the steel cutting trough the air. Her abrupt and hard thrust of the paralleled blades would seem to echo and resonate with one another. [5/8]

Suddenly moving her blades to cross Yuu would swing out her blade releasing the technique, "Samon!". Two crossed arcs of her chakra energy would propel trough the dojo at a practice dummy cutting the wooden object apart. It wasn't anything special really but Yuu was relieved to have it over and done with. With her moves out of the way she was ready to move on to the next move. [6/8]

Yuugao would turn to look over to Asagao who had been watching her. Asagao was ready to move on to his own new technique but he'd needed Yuu's help to test it out. It involved him using smoke bombs to disappear and further hide his chakra signature. To fully make use of this he'd have to rely on what fair sense of chakra yuugao had to help him know if he'd done what he'd aimed to do well. Yuu would sheath her blades as shed' walk over to Asagao since he'd call her over with a gesture of his tapping foot. [7/8]

" Common lets get you started on that technique, or do you wanna help me soem more?" Asagao would only look at her with an expression which only spelled, "You must be kidding."[/i,] in bold letters. It only seemed to make Yuu laugh to herself towards his reaction and simple stand back to give him some room to start when he was ready. [8/8]

Nitou-Ryuu Iai: Rashoumon [ Two Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Rashou Gate ] Rank: B :: Simple /
Endan no Jutsu [ Smoke Bomb Technique ] Simple :: Rank D

The technique was simple enough so all Asagao had to really do was throw down a smoke bomb from his fingers. While he did this Yuu was poised to watch him and see if he could successfully disappear into the smoke screen without her at least somewhat feeling his chakra signature. Despite not being a sensor nin her connection to Asagao as his tamer made it a bit easier for her to recognize him due to her familiarity. So despite the lack of specialty the training had some fair merit as a test. [1/8] [1/4]

Asagao would drop the smoke pellet and then the screen would blanket him. Exuding outwards all around him it wouldn't take long before he'd disappear from clear vision. There was initially only a slight silhouette of his large figure but soon not even that was visible with thick smokescreen. Asagao would fall back into the smoke and then attempt to sneak about tot he side of Yuugao who'd stayed calm and watch tentatively as well as controlled her own chakra motion to come to a calm so she could focus of sensing for Asagao's. [2/8] [2/4]

Asagao signature wasn't being picked up by her and she'd only smile as she'd noticed he'd once again successfully jumped head first into his training. the partner was showing to be far more skilled than his "master". Master was a rough term for Yuu to use when it came to her relationship with Asagao but she did have to retain some control above him to function in the field better. Though it was clear that Asagao had his on opinion on the subject they did work together well regardless of the unresolved matter the true nature of their relationship. Thus far it had be good enough to consider each other simply partners and siblings in some respect. [3/8] [3/4]

Asagao would come quickly from the side as Yuu's attention wouldn't stay focused only on what she clearly noticed she couldn't feel. Asagao's chakra signature was gone as he was in the smokescreen but his sound the noises he made as he moved didn't and it wasn't something easily hidden given Yuu's own special traits. She'd had stronger senses than most humans as a tamer and as she'd rise trough the ranks they'd only get stronger. So just as Asagao made it to her side she'd have a finger pointed towards him and confusing him further she'd announce to him his success. "You passed, but I'm not so easily tricked Asa." [4/8] [4/8]

Moving on quickly she'd come to practice her next technique a drawing style for the nitoryu school. It was unlike the other techniques and despite the lack of the use of chakra the technique had more than enough force. The slash was said to be able to cut a house in two. So Yuu was clearly happy to attempt this. Yet she'd have to find something in the dojo to simulate the right resistance. [5/8]

She'd grip her blades and tense her hands feeling the calluses on her hand s having become hard from all the work she' been putting in with her training. She'd had the hands of a swordsman now and her quick drawing technique with a one blade was well mastered now. The drawing of two blades simultaneously felt a bit awkward since she didn't have her other hand to help balance out the amount of strength she'd put behind her attack. She felt that she might fall over like the first time, but something was different now. [6/8]

Yuu's training had come a long way and both she and Asagao were no longer just novices to bukijutsu. If anything her legs and bodies frame were far stronger than her appearance let on now and soon the tone of her body would start to show her work all over her body. She was still young and growing but Yuu's body was nearly like that of an adult and her training didn't hurt that. Soon she'd have to start looking into different looks that better fitted her ever change self but for now her current look fit her. [7/8]

Tensing her legs and baring her weight into the ground she'd draw her blades at a speed which would seem blinding to the untrained. The force of this draw would create a sudden shock wave that she'd decided to aim a a large stone block which was used to just such occasions. The force of this slash would split the rock in twain and leave her with a rather self pleased expression on her face as she'd exhale a breath of relief. One more technique left for her to go Yuu was on a roll and not stopping. her only other technique left to learn after the Santoryuu's stages were done as far as she could train in them legally were her black leg techniques but those were a whole barrel of trouble all on their own. [8/8]

Nana-Juu-Ni Pound Hou [ Dual Sword Soaring Phoenix ] Rank: B :: Complex /Aseru [ To Fade ] Complex :: Rank D
Asagao wasn't doen with Yuu and since she'd gotten the more life threatening stuff out of the way he'd wanted to spare again just one last time before they'd leave for the academy to work on their ninjutsu. Yuugao was really lacking in her ninjutsu despite her fair knowledge in it during her academy days. So heading back to brush up and master a few techniques and maybe even refresh her genjutsu was all in interest of improving her skills before the Chuunin exams. They were in a foreign country and she'd been sure that she was already signed up to go but she needed to ask the Raikage before leaving. given all the trouble that a young Genin could run into on the roads alone it wasn't likely that she'd be allowed to leave with out at least master a bit more of her skills . [1/8] [1/4]

Asagao's own objective currently was at least finishing the second level of the Juurai Toorima style he'd been looking into. Well, better said Yuugao had looked into for him. Which was another thing he' felt he had needed to become more independent about and learn how to read on his own, It was something he was slowly working towards since being able to read was useful for Yuu and him in the long run. The next technique was much like substitution but it involved the smoke screen rather than the usual rock or log. The beast would come to draw two more smoke pellets and with Yuu watching he'd ask for her help once more. Thuse far Yuu had used a bit of her chakra trough out this session but she was doing well enough to continue. [2/8] [2/4]

Asagao would throw the pellets and the screen would form the same as last time. Then Yuu would this time run quickly in to slash at Asagao but just as shed neared he'd quickly drawn one hand sign using his hand and suddenly disappear behind her. It wasn't too surprising since Yuugao knew what he was doing but it did shock her that he could have his body transported so quickly with just one hand sign. It was too bad the technique was limited in it's uses. Still it was far more useful than the original.[3/8] [3/4]

Grabbing Yuugao and throwing her to the side She'd perform a hand spring and then finally breaking into a tumbling motion to break the impact force of being thrown at the ground. Her hands were made tougher from all the swordplay so it really didn't effect her too much to meet the ground with her hand anymore. If anything Yuu's arms were becoming almost as powerful as her legs. To the point that her black leg style would clearly benefit from her ability to free her legs from being bound to the ground. Her arms clearly had had the strength to pick up the slack. [4/8] [4/4]

Finally it was Yuugao's turn since she'd had to sheath one blade quickly to free one of her hands to make the save. She'd move right back into attack without a break but drawing the blade once more. Asagao knowing what was coming could just sense the storm brewing and if he was right he'd get a second chance to practice his technique. Yuugao was powerful even towards his standards and physique. If he'd been strike in the wrong way he could die now and it made it all the more exciting for him; maybe for Yuugao too. Though she'd never admit to the thrill Yuu was having fun.[5/8]

Maybe it was the shinobi life style which made for this personality. Something about risking your life each day that sought out some saving grace for what essentially was murder to normal society. Either way it didn't matter to them. Yuu slinging her blades over shoulder would begin to place the chakra into her blades for the attack. Her eyes gone feral and wild with excitement, though somewhere deep down you could still see her depth of control even as she'd charged the deadly attack towards her partner. her had one blade drawn but in the other hand he'd drawn a smoke pellet. [6/8]

In the next instance Yuu would nearly throw her body once more with her motion of slamming her blade from over her shoulders. Down to he ground they came sending a spiraling wave of at Asagao. Who'd respond by throwing down the smoke pellet. The Kangaroo as smart enough to know not to mess with the force of the attack and dodge and once more used his fade technique to substitute his position with smoke. [7/8]

When the smoke cleared he was gone and right beside Yuugao coming down from over. Scratching her blades on the floor bring them just below where asagao was landing she'd throw her feet into the hilt of the blades and lodge them into the ground as she'd send her self falling back away in a rolling fashion as she'd hit the floor. Looking towards him with a grin she'd call for her blade with a jerk of her head and he'd respond by hitting her sword back towards her using his tail. Catching them she'd sigh, " Well that seems to be enough for physical training now for out ninjutsu. Seems we've been avoiding it like the plague Asa. [8/8]

Having wrapped up their session Yuu thought to herself if she shouldn't seize this opportunity to ask the Raikage if she could leave the village when ready to venture towards the sight of the Chuunin exams. It wasn't allowed for Genin to leave the village without permission so she really had to find the time and courage to do this while she could.
((OOC: ))

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 pm
_____Yuugao Hanshou: : Rank:Genin//Class:Genjutsu,Tamer// Bloodline: Hari//Chakra:295 //Ac:450 // Ryo:0
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Finished with her bukijutsu training she'd take her chances walking over to the Raikage. She wasn't sure if she'd get a yes or no, but it was worth a try. Waiting for the Raikage an the others to finish Yuu would speak up. " Um, Lady Raikage I attend to ask youif it would be okay with you for me to attend the chunnin exams. Since I'm a genin I wanted to ask you f it was okay to leave on my own with my partner. Though before I head I wanted to train a little bit more so that I'm a bit more prepared for the trip." Waiting for the Raikages Answer Yuu would wait patently.Though she really wanted to wait for the Raikage's answer Yuu had to leave to continue her training. "Sorry Raikage but I'll have to leave for now and return for your answer later."

((OOC: ))

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games