Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:12 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

The time had come, Knives had let himself go and what emerged from the cocoon was, anything but Knives. The cocoon burst as the true form of the Shukaku emerged and let out a roar that was probably heard even outside of the room they were in. "I told you I would kill you, and I will with all my power!!" A great resounding thud was heard when the Shukaku moved and launched it's tail at San in attempt to crush him with the great weight of his tail. This was to be a great and hard fight, but inside Knives began to question himself. The demon also launched a wave a sand at San. This san wasn't the same as before however. It was denser and harder than before.

'What, what have I done. So tired, so tired. I must sleep.' he thought inside his mind.
'But if I sleep, San will die. I can't let that happen. No I can't!' Knives thought picking himself up in his tired state of mind. Knives picked himself up and moved to the Ichibi.

'Huh! What do you want, you're nothing without me!'
Knives gritted his teeth and barked at the ichbi. 'I don't need you, not like this. I said there would be no hurting and their won't be!' Knives charged at the ichbi within his mind and the battle began once more.

(4/12)

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 705/705
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 885/885)

Ryousa Bakuryou [ Quicksand Waterfall Flow ]
Rank S
This jutsu sends a massive amount of sand towards an opponent in the form of a wave, covering and "drowning" them in an ocean of sand. In addition to the wave effect of the jutsu, the host can control the sand, allowing him to attack his opponent while they attempt to outrun the wave. It was once shown that the technique can be so powerful as to change the landscape, turning acres of forest into nothing but a desert with occasional broken trees. This appears to be the only sand based demon technique that requires hand seals, and in practice is virtually unavoidable. It is usually followed by an area crushing technique to kill the opponent.

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:24 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Ah yes, the Knives had finally completly let go. Now it seemed, San would have to fight the menace to keep it under control. So be it. His sand would win against anything...especially now that he had enough Nature chakra.

His Iron sand shapes grew larger and denser in size, while San himself used his vast control to send a wave crashing into the one sent at him, stopping it, mixing with it, then suppressing it. San had a whild a** grin on his face, and now a layer of bright gold lightning around his frame. All he needed was one more weapon, and he could go super sannin 3.

"Some power you posses little demon. This is almost cute. Im just offering a distraction while Knives beats your a** inside."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015 (Nature: 100)
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used :: (Satetsu sennin now active) Lightning armor-S, Iron sand imperial funeral-S+ (beats techniques of the same rank)
Durations :: sage mode 2. lightning armor 1

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:34 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

The Shukaku growled at the Sannin, it did not take well to being insulted. Not one bit. While it's wave was being suppressed it unleashed a barrage of attacks at San. It was determined, but distracted from within, this much was true. It smashed into the ground sending another wave at San. With that as a distraction it also launched Sand from his own tail sending spikes from the air at San. It was sloppy, but against most anyone else it would be greatly effective. That is if they weren't of the Sannin rank for sure.

Inside of the mind a greater battle was raging. Knives had snapped, and snapped back into his right frame of mind. "I told you that I would not let you kill San. You will listen to me!!" he shouted at the demon as he landed blow after blow into the Ichbi. In the outer world he would not have this great of power, but in his mind he was the master. That is what he intended to prove at least.

'Foolish boy. You shall give yourself to me and I shall destroy the Village in the sand.'

"Not if I have anything to say about it. You're distracted as is. Even if you hit San, you won't be able to kill him. I'll stop you." Knives said landing another blow. "This is my village and you won't destroy it!! I won't let you!" This blow seemed to blast hard enough to jar the chakra network of them both.

In the outside world it seemed that Knives was being seen as the medium again to San. However, he seemed a lot more awake than what he could have been. He stood upon the forehead of the Shukaku as the fight internally continued. However, the fight seemed to be going in Knives favor.

'What? No, I can't no!!' the demon said as he disappeared and Knives began to fall from the great height that had been the demons' head. "Oh... well crap!" Knives said but before he hit the ground he was caught by a cloud of Sand. He looked around with a smile and chuckled. "Well well looks like you've come to recognize who I am now haven't you?"

(12/12)

Chakra: 705/705
(Active Chakra: 885/885)
1005/1005

Suna Raishin [ Sand Lightning Needles ]
Rank A
Suna Raishin is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Gaara will hurl sand into the air which will come down around his target as hard pikes. Electricity will be generated from the pikes to arc towards and attack his opponent. If his opponent utilizes lightning, it appears this technique will neutralize its usage in the target.

» Sabaku Taisou [ Sand Waterfall Imperial Funeral ]
Rank S
Following the Quicksand Waterfall Flow technique, the host slams both hands palm down into the sand, creating powerful shock waves that compress the sand. Anything buried in the sand is subsequently crushed. The compressions also create massive earthquakes.

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:07 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

San heated for the last possible moment to dodge, but then used his extreme speed from both the lightning armor and Sage mode to move himself about around the spikes. To him, with his reflexes, it seemed like the ichibi was moving in slow motion. He was staying in constant motion but made it eventually behind the miniature ichibi, his hand vibrant with a powerful gold lightning.

"Lets see how your body likes to be without its tail. Come back knives...victorious"

the powerful attack would take out the Ichibi's tail. This could maybe give Knives the chance!!!

Chakra Lvl :: 3015 (Nature: 100) Hell's Thrust-S
Jutsu's Used :: (Satetsu sennin now active)
Durations :: sage mode 4. lightning armor 3

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:45 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Oye!! It's me you dolt!!" Knives yelled right before San was able to lop of the tail of the Ichibi as he gained control and felt the chakra of the demon flowing through him. It was melded around him almost as if it was an armor. He hovered on his sand cloud back to the ground of the room. He was tired, but he could still stand. He focused a bit more and beat back the ichibi back into himself as he breathed heavily from the amount of chakra that he had just burned through and taken within himself.

"Dear sweet jesus that was a rush." he panted looking over at San.

Chakra: 730/730
(Active Chakra: 990/990)
1030/1030

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:48 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

So knives could listen to instructions. this was good. HJe aksed him to come hom, and he did. San ended all of his power increases, and let everything return back to normal, with just a small bead of sweat on his left side.

"How do you feel?"

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:03 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Honestly, I'm tired. But, I feel good. I think.. I think I can control it now. I might take some work still but.. he'll listen to me at least." Knives said catching his breath. "So San.. you're good a smithing things right?" He asked him almost out of left field.

1030/1030

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:05 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

San nodded then added a very sarcastic answer to Knives.

"there is a reason i have a shop right...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:12 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"True true, give me a bit my brain is a little scrabbled. So.. what would it cost to make a gourd? Say big enough to carry his sand around in?" Knives inquired as they started to leave the room.

(I figured we'd be good to leave the room yeah?)

1030/1030

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:15 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

San unsealed the room, and while he was walking out nodded and pointed to Knives to look behind him. Floating was a gourd, ready for him to take.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:25 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Awww sweet!" Knives said as sand began to fill the gourd, more than enough to be able to use his techniques and make Shukaku happy. "It's great, and it's not even hot to the touch. Thanks San!" he smiled strapping it across his back. It felt natural and fit just perfectly for his frame.

1030/1030

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:28 pm
Yo-ko
Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

San smiled, and resealed the door. It was time for them to venture elswhere.

"I have a clone waiting for the Kage to give instruction. How else can i help?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:24 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

San turned immedeatly and yelled at Knives and Ayame.

"Yo you two meet me at the gates!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:34 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Well that sounds like our cue." He chuckled at Ayame and Daichi as he made sure he had everything he needed and headed out. It seems that the masked figure was leaving the academy. The student's wouldn't have to worry. Though, most of them by now should have figured out that this was Knives regardless. "Let's get going you two."

[/exit]

1030/1030

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:00 pm
Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame scratched Kier behind the ear, "Sorry got to go, have fun. Come on Daichi." Daichi barked and followed Ayame to the gates.
[exit]

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games