Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:53 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

San could only offer a chuckle.

"Well I guess my Puns have run out. Maybe check with the kage, see what she wants us to do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:09 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

While waiting around for James to finish up his training so they could formulate a plan of attack he looked around with a slight grin. Though at the same time the thought kind of frightened him.

'Do it, you know you wanna. You know you want my power, you want to know what it's like.

"So, San, might it be possible to well.. you know train with it while we wait on James to finish up before we have a plan of attack. I figured if these guys can be as good as that squad that attacked us.. we're gonna need all the fire power we can get." Knives asked him knowing full well how dangerous this could be for not just him, but everyone in the village.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 685/685
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 765/765)

Winterwolf78

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:19 pm
Jaxdrill

Winterwolf78

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

The ninja stopped dead in his tracks, and looked to Knives. he had knew that this day would come, one San was not exactly excited for. But he would have to allow the ninja to cultivate himself into his full potential. To master the hatred within him, learn internally alchemy, and transform it into something good. If he could do this for him, Then perhaps their was a chance.

"Certainly. Lets go in this room. Im going to have to seal it...for everyone else's protection. But by locking it...im locking myself in..."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:25 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

'Fool, I'll still rip him to shreds!! I'll kill him and then the whole village, and it will taste so sweet.

"Of course, I-I understand." Knives said knowing that as much as he disliked this, San had to dislike it even more. The Ichibi within him was bad enough with a whole squad of high ranking Ninja, but just one man? That was almost asking for suicide. It would drain him for sure, but it was best that he master and learn this now so if something happened and he lost control in the field, he'd at least have a chance to regain control.

"Let us know when you're finished James, so we can figure a plan of attack of who's going where." Knives hollered at James before he and San went into the room.

Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:33 pm
Jaxdrill

Winterwolf78

User Image
User Image

Once inside the room, San fixed the seal, and set a Lacuna with something special incase he had failed. Allowing a demon to take control was not what san had on his list of things to do. But alas...he had to. He was not just a teacher any more. He heard his fathers words ring into his head "The different between a good teacher and a true master is an air of death." San always stacked the odds in his favor, using deception, skill, flexibility, and creativity. But now...he had to nut up or shut up. He would have to accept the fact that this time...he may not come out. This was part of the Sannin's final journey into himself, a journey few ever take the first steps in.

"I am here to protect you and your friends knives. Dont be afraid. Just let it loose, then try your best to control its power. Your not going to hurt anyone....."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:52 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives nodded to San, feeling a slightly nod begin to form in his stomach.

'Hehehe. Oh no, he might not kill anyone. BUT I WILL!!
'I won't let you do that!'

Knives felt glad that this wasn't a life or death situation but this was still gonna be bad. As he allowed his chakra and the demon chakra to meld, and slowly switch places he felt himself slowly losing consciousness, well at least himself losing it. Outside his physical body was slowly becoming surrounded by chakra, and not his own. It was the chakra of the sand demon. Growing out from his body, the tail that had been long hidden was now visible. This creature however was not the Knives that they knew. It looked at San with an almost contempt look. It let out a roar as it cloaked itself in sand and launched sand shuriken at San. The creature somewhat recognized San but not fully.

'What are you doing?! Where am I? No, I will gain control again.' Knives st the creature that he at let take some control.

(3/10)

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:57 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

San just maintained his composure, neither afraid or courageous. He seemed, just simply unmoved at all, as if focusing deeply into his being. Even through his blindfold, the now tailed Knives would received an icey stair, a gaze that san had never really used before. This one was now that of pure stillness in his body. one needed to be still when one wanted to move. He had to still his mind from attacking his good friend who was attempting to achieve a power greater then most would see in a lifetime, one his ancestors had molded to make his own bloodline power. Forming a single block of iron sand, the normal sand didnt stand a chance. the demon would have to be better then that...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:16 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

'I told you, I would gain control!'
'Huh, not likely. Not before I kill this one!!

It seems the interal struggle was already beginning. For this was simply just the beginning. There were still more stages to master. But first this was a big hurtle. As the sand was blocked by the Sannin the creature looked at San with hate filled eyes. It knew, and still seemed to remember. No words were spoken, but it knew who this man was. It launched a wave of sand at San to try and encase him within San. He would feast upon his blood, and he was sure it would be great blood indeed.

'NO! Stop, San is not to be harmed!!'
'Foolish boy, you know nothing. This one I shall feast up on!
'I know nothing huh!?' Knives shouted as internally he would appear as if he took his leg and blasted the Ichbi in the face with one his Reshuukan style kicks. 'For now, I am in control this body is mine, and yours to share. I shall not have you killing anyone. You shall learn to work with me.' He panted, as he took back control, however most of the chakra within his system was still the Ichibi's and he could feel the great power he had within him.

After the launch of the sand coffin attempt the chakra coated Knives seem to stop. It still had hate filled eyes within him, but they began to slowly change and dissolve. Slowly, he made a lurch at San but changed his course at just the last minute as if an internal struggle was still raging within himself. Suddenly Knives began to change again. It seems the changes to his body were not over yet, however he was slowly changing into something more than just the form he had just been.

(10/10 Stage Three mastered)

(Begin Stage Four)

Yo-ko

Sabaku Kyuu [ Sand Binding Coffin ]
Rank B
With his ability to control sand, the host encases his opponent(s) in a large amount of the Shukaku's special sand, immobilizing them. It can be used to suffocate an opponent or be used as preparation for a deadlier technique- the Sand Waterfall Funeral.

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:24 am
Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

His neural activity was off the charts. if it made any sense at all, San almost felt like he was able to dig down and connect with knives, and view the struggle happening deep down inside his persona. It was painful, to a degree, seeing knives having to struggle like this. But he needed to learn control, and how to combine himself with the demon. That would be a rough day in hell.

As the iron sand coffin attempt came in, San suddenly materialized what would seem to be hundreds of skulls that would begin to bit into and munch on the sand, mixing and mingling to take away the demons power. Even san was seeming to be drawn into the event. Have i told you the definition of insanity?

"Laughable shukaku. "

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:39 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives/Shukaku let out another roar of anger. He began to finish his change once more. No longer was he Knives, but now it seemed a full on mini version of the demon shukaku himself. "You! I said I would kill you!!!" It said launching itself at San with the intent to kill nothing more. No longer could that fool Knives get in his way. He focused his own chakra and began to work on the ground underneath San. This was an attempt to capture and kill. However, there seemed to be other plans in his mind, for at the same time it began to work to great a weapon from the materials of the ground. One way or another San would die by his hands. "Now!! Die!!!"

'You b*****d!! I told you, NOT TO HURT SAN!!'
'Ahahaha you have no power here Gandalf Knives!

This was going to be a long fight, both for Knives and San, but probably worse for Knives with his struggle.

(3/12)

Chakra: 695/695
(Active Chakra: 810/810)

Gokusa Maisou [ Prison Sand Burial ]
Rank A
Using his ability to manipulate sand, the host will loosen the ground below his targets and cause them to sink two hundred meters into the earth. By being imprisoned at this depth, the pressure will completely nullify their ability to move. Also, the pressure resulting from being buried at such an extreme depth would surely kill any normal human, if not from suffocation, the fact that all their bones would break. Unfortunately, this technique takes sometime (1 post) to fully take effect.

Shukaku no Hoko [ Halberd of Shukaku ]
Rank B
Shukaku no Hoko is a Ninjutsu technique said to be Gaara's Saikou Zettai Kougeki (Supreme Absolute Attack). Gaara collects extremely solid minerals and mixes them into his sand using pressure from his chakra. This creates a very strong and hard Shukaku-like halberd which he can then throw. The strength of the material allows it to penetrate a very strong defense.

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:19 am
Jaxdrill
Didnt know if the halberd was already sent flying for me.

User Image
User Image

The Shukaku would find manipulating his iron sand difficult, as San had been mixing his own with it to help nullify it/weaken it. Still, This also allowed Sands particles to read the movements and allow the ninja to know just what this demon was up to. Forming a cloud to stand on underneath his feet the ninja took to the air, simply looking at the shukaku with the same dangerous grin.

San couldnt be preemptive, calculating, viscious, deceptive, nothing. He could only insure that Knives didnt get loose. This was knives battle...with San as the only bystander.

This was not a situation San was used to.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:04 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

The demon caught the movement of San to avoid the sinking sand, and that's just what it was expecting. It worked sand around San in order to completely bind him and capture him, but that was not all. It had finished making it's weapon and launched it with great speed at San. The attack was meant to be a two one combo in the first place but things took time to create in a more enclosed environment. So naturally things had to change on the fly . "I will kill you!!!"

'Not if I have anything to say about!'
'You gave yourself to me, and now see what you have done! You will see the destruction of all your comrades and you won't be able to do anything about it!'

Inside Knives head an even bigger battle seemed to be raging. The ichibi had a point he had let himself get this far. Was it his hidden contempt that he was not the strongest that led him to this? Or perhaps it was a simple matter of he had no control of his own life anymore it seemed. Always being watched, and followed even if he didn't see them he figured they were there.

'You should just give up, for all your talk you know nothing Jon Snow! Give yourself to me, and I can give you all the power!'
'Perhaps, perhaps he is right. Perhaps I can learn and gain even more from him than along with San and James.'

(8/12)

Sabaku Rou [ Sand Binding Prison ]
Rank A
A capturing ninjutsu that is a major characteristic to Shukaku's host. Using ordinary sand, a perfectly airtight space is created, in which the enemy is captured. An enormous quantity of sand completely envelops the target from every direction in order to capture them. The speed, hardness, and scope of the sand depend on the amount of chakra poured into it. Anywhere from [10] to [50] additional chakra can be added to the dome to increase its durability and/or size. One can fine-tune the sand's properties to the target's size and properties. No matter if the target is on the ground or flying in the air, it is almost impossible to escape from this technique.

This time I did launch it at San:

Shukaku no Hoko [ Halberd of Shukaku ]
Rank B
Shukaku no Hoko is a Ninjutsu technique said to be Gaara's Saikou Zettai Kougeki (Supreme Absolute Attack). Gaara collects extremely solid minerals and mixes them into his sand using pressure from his chakra. This creates a very strong and hard Shukaku-like halberd which he can then throw. The strength of the material allows it to penetrate a very strong defense.

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:57 am
Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

While the sand would be attempted to reach around San, but then would dissipate and fall short. With his increase in power and control, along with the heavier material, San could completely nullify the Shukaku's sand control. Thus, he just continued to increase in altitude, only changing direction quickly to the left to avoid the bad a** spear that was comming for him. Silly demon, he had picked the wrong sage to mess with.

Forming more of his iron sand, many shapes would jsut simply appear as if they had materialized out of thin air. 3 drills, and 2 buzz saws would being spinning, then moving around to keep the shukaku occupied. Maybe it would give Knives a chance....

Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust [ Unnamed ]
This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is utilized by Yondaime Kazekage. After forming the needed hand seal, dark circles will form around Yondaime Kazekage's eyes. During this time, he can make use of Jiton, or the Magnetic Element. This allows him to control nearby gold dust through magnetic fields. Sandaime Kazekage developed a style of Jiton manipulation upon viewing the Jinchuuriki of Shukaku the Ichibi Bijuu. Their control of sand was mimicked by using magnetic fields to move small particles of metal. Because gold is heavier than sand, Yondaime could send the gold dust into it and thus neutralize Shukaku when it went on a rampage. Yondaime could manipulate the gold in several ways, forming tendrils and protective waves.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:27 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Seeing the blades the Shukaku laughed and took it's sand and wrapped itself in his defensive shell as well as it's own barrier against the on coming attack. It seemed that it was biding it's time. Waiting and preparing itself as it held off the attack from San. 'Now I shall kill him. None can stop me, I cam Shukaku!.'

'I said no!!'
'You know you want this power. To be better than San. Better than all of the village. They never really enjoyed your company, truly they feared you. Never did they respect you!

Perhaps the demon was right. Perhaps power was all that mattered and all he sought. Knives could feel himself slipping, his need for power consuming him. The only way he could great that power was with the Shukaku was it not? 'Fine, you win. Take it, show me what power you truly can give me.'

(12/12)
(Begin Stage 5)

Shukaku no Tate [ Shield of Shukaku ]
Rank B
Shukaku no Tate is a Ninjutsu technique said to be Gaara's Saikou Zettai Bougyo (Supreme Absolute Defense). To stop an incoming attack, Gaara will mainfest a small form of the Shukaku demon out of sand. Gaara collects extremely solid minerals from underground and mixes them into his sand using pressure from his chakra. This creates a very strong defensive barrier.

Suna no Tama [ Sphere of Sand ]
Rank C
Used while Shield of Sand is active. The host surrounds himself with his Shield of Sand to guard against attacks. He then uses the Third Eye to watch his opponents' movements and control sand as necessary to battle them. In addition to being extremely dense, this sand-sphere can form spikes from its surface to spear any would-be attacker. This technique can also use this jutsu in mid-air. Just as the Shield of Sand, however, forces strong and concentrated enough can pierce the sphere.

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:41 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

Well this would be getting interesting. San formed a quick seal, and the bear totem golems appeared on his shoulder. In an instant San bulked up considerably, and his body looked different. Sage mode it was.

Now with the additional power boost of sage mode, his shapes would start to tear through the shield that Shukaku had created.

Chakra Lvl :: 3015 (Nature: 50)
Durations :: sage mode 1

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games