Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡ || The White Flash Districts [Streets][+] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:39 am
User ImageUser Image

I'm getting by with my wicked ways
                                                      I'm loading up and I'm taking names
                                                      I wanna dig my way to hell

Akihiko raised a brow at Kaito's suggestion for location. "Wow, nothing shady about a back alley operation, huh," he said with complete monotone. "Yeah, why not just follow the strange ninja down the alleyway for weird seal business." He followed Kaito down the street, noting that there was a considerable amount of privacy offered by the curve of the alleyway, but that the whole thing still seemed very suspicious. However, it would be typical of good people to not see suspicious things as suspicious, so he was pretty confident that Kaito was the real deal and not planning to steal their kidneys or anything like that.

Akihiko didn't initially catch the way Kaito leaned in quietly towards Akaran, asking, "He's not abusive or anything, is he? Because if he is, I can help you take care of him." Kaito's expression was completely earnest.

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Thus far this was sounding like a good deal to Akaran. Kaito would get to practice his sealing arts on him and Akaran would get his seal fixed free of charge. As expected, Akihiko was wary of Kaito's suggestion of location for the procedure. Akaran still followed behind Kaito and stopped in the alleyway. When Kaito pulled him aside and expressed concerns about their relationship he let out a hearty laugh before whispering back. "No but he abuses this booty, y'know?" Aka laughed again before lifting his hair over his neck and pointing to the seal. He giggled a little bit more after his dirty joke while blushing and eyeing Akihiko. "Go ahead, Kai-to. And it's not like we can complain about where it is when he's helping us for free, A-ki-hi-ko." Akaran gave the scholar permission to operate before waiting patiently. The Kaguya clansman figured that he could probably take this guy if he tried anything suspicious as well.

×RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 2,590 || 2,590】▰【STAMINA: 3,490 || 3,490▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500▰【SAKETON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Curse of the Blood Orchid:
• Dormant
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Swordless Swordsman | As a fastidious student of Kyotoryuu, he is able to use small and medium blade bukijutsu styles through his "knife hands" causing them to act as taijutsu techniques in effect while consuming bukijutsu slots.
▱▰▱ Wandering Warrior | The Soko Sento and Kote Art styles can be used with an unarmored body.
▱▰▱ Unyielding Willow | Grants [2] stat points rather than [1] for the mastery of stages three and six of the Dance of the Meadow style for a total of [4] stat points. The Endurance stat cap of the Kaguya increases by [1] to a maximum of [9]. Finally, if half the resource cost of a bone armor technique is spent then it gains the attributes of armor and this does not cost a combat action. If the bone armor technique is E-Rank then it is considered very light armor, D-C rank for light armor, B-A rank for medium armor, and S-S+ rank for heavy armor.
▱▰▱ Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu and, as a result, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
▱▰▱ Curse Born | Forbidden Seals, including Curse of the Blood Orchid, owned by this rpc have an additional 100 corrupted nature chakra stored in their seal. This increases their cap from 400 to 500. Also, the Kaguya is able to recover faster from the drawbacks of forbidden seals following the deactivation of the seal making the stat reductions last for three posts rather than five.
▱▰▱ Mountain Clan | Oni are able to korabo suiton and sake techniques without the sake being reduced in strength. These can be korabo'd for one activation every two posts. In this circumstance, sake creation techniques are unnecessary but an augment needs to be paid for to korabo with the suiton technique. The Oni starts with [2] additional taijutsu styles upon creation.
▱▰▱ Clever Brew Master | The Oni receives two additional customs per body rank to produce new brew types. They are able to cast bloodline techniques through somatic movements. Their saketon pool is increased by 100. The Oni receives [1] point of strength and endurance at D-Rank and a second point of strength and endurance at B-Rank.
▱▰▱ Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.
▱▰▱ It's All Ogre Now | Akaran's oni heritage allows him to add an additional 100 chakra to his saketon reserves and cannot be increased beyond this.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:41 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        chakra 1885/1885   stamina 1595/1595   rankchunin (S) )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Kaito blushed furiously at Akaran's statement, stammering out nonsense as he tried to figure out what best to say. Instead, he simply accepted that Akaran was revealing his cursed seal and the scholar looked it over. He inspected it thoughtfully, though none of the imagery made immediate sense to him since he had only heard of cursed seals and never dealt with one directly. His hands glowed white as he brought chakra to them - a remnant of his hikariton mastery, moreso than a requirement of the jutsu itself - then brought his hands over the seal, hovering above the skin.

"This shouldn't hurt at all-" "It better not." "but it will feel warm," Kaito said sparing a glance at Akihiko at the interruption before focusing fully on his work. He brought his hands to the skin, letting the cleansing chakra cover the seal. A few seal markings exited from his glowing hands, though they barely crawled on Akaran's skin before dissipating, not taking hold as the cursed seal was impossible to interrupt at Kaito's skill level. However, the jutsu managed to make the curse seal glow like Hikariton before it reverted back to normal.

Kaito removed his hands, looking pleased at his handiwork. "Again, it isn't gone, but I suspect the seal will be controllable, now."

ooc:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akihiko crossed his arms as he watched the scholar's work unfold. He wasn't impressed at all, figured this could just as well be a placebo. He had no way of knowing, having no knowledge of the field. He was glad to see Kaito's hands leave his fiance. "Right. Well. If that's all handled." Akihiko's tone was anything but grateful; he wanted to see if the seal would actually be under Akaran's command, but the village was no place to test such a thing, especially not after the gracious acceptance from the Arashikage.

He cleared his throat as an idea came to mind about how to get the seal tested. "Didn't you want to help with the Land of Iron stuff going on?" Akihiko was sure his fiance would perk up at the prospect of playing hero. He didn't say anything to Kaito, though the boy seemed relieved that the seal hadn't exploded in his hands or that the whole event hadn't transpired into him getting mugged or something.

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

ghostfinch

Seeker

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Akaran took a breath while the seal was being cleansed. It felt as though his entire life was moving like a runaway freight train and he just needed to find his calm while he was forced to sit still. "Does it look like a flower? The seal. Some of the Ka-gu-ya are born with this curse. It's called the blood orchid curse. My father didn't like to talk about it much." It was a dark piece of history in his clan that was better left forgotten and dealt with swiftly in the cases that it actually emerged. "Y'know, my name Akaran means red orchid. My parents say that I was named after the fiery red orchids of the fire mountain, where I was born. My mother's tribe uses them in brews. But maybe there's another kind of red orchid they were talking about..." Aka reflected more on this thought but was frustrated that he still was not comprehending it. "But when the seal started working it made me even more oni. That's weird because it's from the Ka-gu-ya side, not the oni side. Do you know what's up with that?" The samurai needed to know and supposed that Kaito might understand the strange nature of the bloodline seal. Once the light finished purifying the "dark chakra" that he was talking about Akaran stepped forward. "I felt something, not bad, I think it worked. But I'm not sure." The wandering warrior rubbed the back of his neck again as he turned to his fiance. He nodded solemnly at his question. "Yes, I'm worried about my ma with all this yokai s**t going on." His eyes softened as he thought of the possibility that she was being controlled and hurt in some way. "Thank you, Kai-to. We have to go now and return to my homeland. Get to the bottom of what's going on." Akaran realized that this may be a door that once opened he could never close again but it was a much better option than keeping his head in the sand.

Exit.

×RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 2,590 || 2,590】▰【STAMINA: 3,490 || 3,490▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500▰【SAKETON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Curse of the Blood Orchid:
• Dormant
Status Effects:
• None

Class Information
First Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Berserker → Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Third Class: Bloodline
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the optional attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank.
▱▰▱ Dedicated Disciple → A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
► Kyotoryuu [ Signature Style ] | Kote Art | Eight Gates

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Swordless Swordsman | As a fastidious student of Kyotoryuu, he is able to use small and medium blade bukijutsu styles through his "knife hands" causing them to act as taijutsu techniques in effect while consuming bukijutsu slots.
▱▰▱ Wandering Warrior | The Soko Sento and Kote Art styles can be used with an unarmored body.
▱▰▱ Unyielding Willow | Grants [2] stat points rather than [1] for the mastery of stages three and six of the Dance of the Meadow style for a total of [4] stat points. The Endurance stat cap of the Kaguya increases by [1] to a maximum of [9]. Finally, if half the resource cost of a bone armor technique is spent then it gains the attributes of armor and this does not cost a combat action. If the bone armor technique is E-Rank then it is considered very light armor, D-C rank for light armor, B-A rank for medium armor, and S-S+ rank for heavy armor.
▱▰▱ Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu and, as a result, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
▱▰▱ Curse Born | Forbidden Seals, including Curse of the Blood Orchid, owned by this rpc have an additional 100 corrupted nature chakra stored in their seal. This increases their cap from 400 to 500. Also, the Kaguya is able to recover faster from the drawbacks of forbidden seals following the deactivation of the seal making the stat reductions last for three posts rather than five.
▱▰▱ Mountain Clan | Oni are able to korabo suiton and sake techniques without the sake being reduced in strength. These can be korabo'd for one activation every two posts. In this circumstance, sake creation techniques are unnecessary but an augment needs to be paid for to korabo with the suiton technique. The Oni starts with [2] additional taijutsu styles upon creation.
▱▰▱ Clever Brew Master | The Oni receives two additional customs per body rank to produce new brew types. They are able to cast bloodline techniques through somatic movements. Their saketon pool is increased by 100. The Oni receives [1] point of strength and endurance at D-Rank and a second point of strength and endurance at B-Rank.
▱▰▱ Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.
▱▰▱ It's All Ogre Now | Akaran's oni heritage allows him to add an additional 100 chakra to his saketon reserves and cannot be increased beyond this.

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:22 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaito had nodded at Akaran's description, listening intently to how the samurai noted that it was an inherited seal. This concept seemed to intrigue the scholar, though he kept his mouth shut as Akaran quickly transitioned from the matter of the seal to the concern he felt for his mother. Akihiko clapped a hand on Akaran's shoulder and started to veer them out of the alley.

"Yeah, let's go help her out," Akihiko said evenly. He left the alley without looking back at the scholar.

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

ghostfinch

Seeker

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rieyar took their time, drifting through the streets of Arashigakure, pausing when it felt right. It wasn't as big or bustling as Kumoito, but that was to be expected. This was a place designed for shinobi, not civilians. Well, most civilians. Merchants and people like the young medic would always have a place here, but it still felt slightly off. Nothing was quite in exactly the place you'd want it if the village wasn't designed to survive an attack. Things ended up clustered, so as to be more easily defended as a monolithic space. There was strategic sense in it as far as deployment was concerned, but it also meant that finding a place to stay required, well, diligence.

Things would be easier if Rieyar was actually a member of the village, but they suspected that would be a rather thorny proposition. It seemed unlikely that Arashi would be particularly receptive to the idea of a shinobi that didn't fight. Although the medic suspected that there was potential for that to be overcome. Their unique jutsu form presented a potential for at least some profit here in Kumoito, and they had little compunction with the idea of charging for services around these parts, especially if they represented a not entirely necessary resource. They'd ply their trade in the hospital proper when they got the chance, but that would require a roof to rest under. They took in the totally of their surroundings one last time, and set off again to find that shelter.

D-Rank || Unaffiliated || Civilian
Chakra: 400/400 || Stamina: 300/300

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

Modes and Buffs Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Activations Used

Activation 1:
Rank

Activation 2:
Rank

Activation 3:
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Active Modifiers

Passive Modifiers

Combat Inventory

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

"APD STOP RIGHT THERE!... Please..." Her command followed by an under her breath plead, Freya was in hot pursuit! Her target a run away pup. A bad boy. "WE WOO WE WOO WE WOO" Making the noise herself due to the fact they didn't really have cars. The Uchiha Officer chased after the puppy through the streets of the White flash district. In a full sprint Freya jump, flipped, spun and vaulted over obstacles and people alike in the busy streets. The local business owners shouting encouraging things like. 'Don't give up Freya! And Do your best!' as she rushed by. "Thank you everyone! I'll do my best!" She'd always give a wave even in hot pursuit.

"I won't hurt you Mr. Puppers! Please stop running! You're owner misses you and loves you very much!" Again trying to plead with the wild beat who was having more fun than anything. Its little tail wagged back and forth as it did it's best to evade the Uchiha. "WE WOO WE WOO WE WOO" With a Smile on her Face Freya couldn't want for more. This Doggo was just the challenge she needed.

A hand grasping the handle of her great sword, holstered on her back. The crimson blade flashed out. In a single motion the sword launched from her grip in a terrifying manner. The great sword spun at a insane RPM like an electric table saw. Her Sharingan active the sword seemingly avoided everything in it's path. A heavy gust of wind in it's wake due to the sheer size and speed the sword was thrown at. Near by civilians being accosted by said gusts causing a commotion. "SORRY!" Apologizing as she dashed through the same path the Sword took. Most of the bystanders were still trying to regain their composure to what just happened. Freya was like a storm no one was ready for.

The sword catching up with the puppy. A shocked and ghastly look came over it's expression, as it glanced back to see a saw of death coming its way. Everything in its little instinct telling it, it was about to met its maker. Like the moment your whole life flashes in front of your eyes, he closed his eyes. In that instant like lightning itself Freya appeared out of thin air. Her hand reaching out, She'd grasp her sword out of its crazy saw like spin. Using the momentum while holstering her great sword, Freya scoop the pup up with her other hand. "Got Cha~" Spoken with a smirk the soles of her shoes slid across the ground, kicking up dust as she came to a stop. Puppy in tow. Looking down at the dog he didn't seem very lively anymore. Like ten years was taken off it's life. "Well I tired to tell you Mr Puppers..." Attempting to justify herself to the puppy. Freya gave him head pats trying to make the poor thing feel better. "Well time to get you back to your owner~" Again like lightning she was gone. She was a flying thunder god master after all~

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:28 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Scholar | Bloodline | 力 | Body Rank: ? 勇 | Elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Blood

User ImageUser Image
The fork Takumi was holding was placed upon a saucer with a tiny clink that filled the restaurant. The woman delicately lifted a napkin to wipe some frosting from the piece of cake she’d eaten from her lip, before placing it back in her lap. She hated needing to eat. The time it took to make sure she didn’t die from the one thing that skirted her immortality was immeasurable. But if Takumi was forced to consume, she would at least treat herself to the foods she liked. The zealon pushed the dessert plate next to the larger one, with only crumbs remaining. “Tabe, have you eaten your fill yet, child?” Takumi asked before taking a sip of her steaming coffee, her eyes closed. The store was quiet, except for the sound of eating the occasional meowing of Mr. Meowgi as he walked along the bar. “We have work that must be done.”

Takumi waited for whatever response the girl had before quietly standing, stepping carelessly into the blood that soaked the floor. The woman took a moment to appreciate their handiwork. Bodies were drawn and quartered, hanging from either the ceiling or the walls, with crimson blood dripping down like a soft rain. The woman walked over to the barkeep, who was propped into position by a bone that rose up into the bottom of his jaw and out of the back of his skull. Takumi rummaged through her pockets and put a few Ryo on the blood soaked counter. “For your trouble.” She said simply before picking up Mr. Meowgi and placing him on her shoulder. Soon after she walked out, the bell in the door chiming.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: ????/????
Stamina: ????/????
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Endurance: 9

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:29 am
User Image
Tabe Tsukushi

[?-Rank][Wanderer][Jashinism]
[Strength: ?][Speed: ?][Agility: ?][Endurance: ?]
[Chakra: ????][Stamina: ????]

A large smile on the face of the small child could be seen as she walked from one of the corners of the room she and Takumi were in. The blood soaked floors and bodies hanging around didn't bother her and for obvious reason as she came into light, body soaked in blood almost more so than that of the floor. Her mouth moving as if she were chewing something, which could be seen every so often due to the way she chewed her food. Some kind of meat being devoured by the pretty satisfied looking child. Tabe didn't open her mouth to respond to Takumi at first, instead excitedly nodding her head. She was full now, the food she had purged from her stomach due to her sickness after flying replaced with new food. Initially she was reluctant to go with Takumi, she never knew when she would get to eat or if she'd really get to eat with Takumi around. This time was good though.

A gulping sound from the girl's throat as she swallowed the meat she had in her mouth. Takumi was right, they had work that had to be done. Tabe's face was full of glee from her meal. "Yeah, Lets go then." She said, following after Takumi. If anyone were to come by the restaurant the two had just left, in addition to the bodies pierced by bone and left hanging and dry they would find other bodies that looked ripped apart, clawed, bitten even. As if a wild beast had attacked them. Some with more flesh missing than others, and perhaps two in particular who's flesh was nigh completely render from their bodies...although their organs still remained around what would be their mostly skeletal forms.

pyrategross

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:46 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Scholar | Bloodline | 力 | Body Rank: ? 勇 | Elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Blood

User ImageUser Image
“You leave a lot wasted, don’t you child?” Takumi walked casually with her hands in her pockets. The woman led them down the darker streets of the White Flash District, as if she’d lived in this village her entire life. The two of them got a wide berth from every civilian due to the copious amount of blood covering them. But Takumi cared not to clean it off, as none of it was on her white shirt and it would fade into her coat soon enough. It would be easy enough to assume the identity of shinobi anyway. “Why not eat all of them? There is a lot to eat on the human body. Jashin blessed you with quite the feast, if I may say so.”

Takumi and Tabe weren’t ones to see eye to eye. In Takumi’s own opinion, the glutton was sloppy, messy, and did things in half measures. And while she thought that, the zealot also figured Tabe felt the opposite was true about her. Overbearing and too obsessive over details, her focus solely on her mission. It mattered not, however. A follower was a follower. And while she was blessed with some of the strongest followers, for what Takumi wanted she would need more. And Tabe would know this, too, being assigned to tag along with the cat lady.

So as Takumi could sense the chakra of fighting throughout Arashi, she finally came to a halt in front of a larger building. “Are you ready, child?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:18 pm
User Image
Tabe Tsukushi

"Some of them didn't taste good...others stopped tasting good after a while. Organs are yuck. It's hard to find ones that taste good completely." Tabe explained to Takumi very simple, she was indeed a simple girl after all. Even she didn't want to continue to eat something when it didn't taste good. Be it a blessing from Jashin or not. She was unsure why she ended up particularly paired with Takumi, they had a vast amount of differences that lead them to clashing plenty. Perhaps for the same reason that Tabe respected Takumi in the first place. Tabe knew what Takumi was capable of, perhaps not admired her powers but simple knew that the girl was strong. But even beyond just that, her dedication to Jashin was a cut above the rest. Even among the others of the group, as far as Tabe was concerned Takumi was the only one that stood above her in dedication to Jashin. "Yeah." Tabe said to Takumi, looking at the building they stopped in front of.

pyrategross

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:57 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot

User ImageUser Image
Normally one would knock, but such things were beneath Takumi. Instead she slammed her foot into the door, slamming it open with an effortless motion. “Greetings.” She said simply as she and Tabe walked inside the building. The immediate room was covered with memorabilia of Jashin. Sigils adorned the walls, scythes and pikes laid about. The walls were soaked through with so much blood that one would think it was paint.

Aside from the smell of iron.

The room itself was filled with numerous people, countless numbers, doing things Takumi didn’t care to notice. She strode in like she owned the place, making eye contact with one person and one person only. A man sat in a chair, elevated above the rest. Adorned with bones and blood, it would become obvious he was in charge of this particular group. “Takumi.” He said flatly, yet anger was evident just beneath the surface of his tone. As if the Inshou zealot were simply a persistent door-to-door salesman. “I was wondering when you would darken my doorstep again.”

“Honestly, I’d say your name in a condescending tone too, but it wasn’t worth remembering.” Takumi stopped walking once she was in the center of the room. Engraved on the floor was a massive Jashin sigil. She showed no physical hostility nor wariness. Just her hands in her pockets and a bored look on her face. “We’re here for recruitment.”

“Ha! Again? I thought we said no-”

“I wasn’t asking.” Takumi spoke more harshly, finally removing her hands from her pockets. She rolled her sleeves up to her elbow, showing the tattoos and scars on her forearms. “I have Jashin’s favor, which means all followers are to join me in my crusade.”

“How? With your immortality?!” The man sneered, rising to his feet. “News flash, b***h: we’re all immortal! It comes with the territory, you can prove nothing!”

“All knowledge is based on that which we cannot prove. That is why we have faith.” Takumi slid into a stance without breaking eye contact. “Now will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?”

The man yelled out and rushed at Takumi, grabbing a scythe from the wall. In movements that were almost too fast to see, he entered the circle before her, swiping across her chest with the triple bladed weapon. Takumi stepped back as Mr. Meowgi jumped from her shoulder, but not fast enough that the weapon didn’t cut into her and draw blood. “See? I win! How could Jashin’s chosen be so ******** weak!” He almost giggled as he ran his tongue around the blade, licking the blood. Instantly the sigil on the floor glowed as the man turned skeletal. He whipped a pike into his free hand and snickered drunkenly. “I’ll finally be rid of you and your useless blathering!”

With a yell of glee, the man stabbed himself in the heart with the pike. Takumi faltered as blood gushed from her mouth. Her hand made a clutching motion at her heart as she stumbled to her knees. Blood dripped from her frowning lips as she glared up at the man with the pike before falling over to the ground.

“See! See what happens when you follow that tool!” The man shouted to Tabe, ecstasy written all over his face. “Now if you join me you won’t have to share the same fate!”

“The fate of being a god doesn’t sound too terrible.” Takumi spoke up as she rose to her feet as if nothing had happened. “Tabe, could you find Mr. Meowgi for me? I don’t like when he wanders for too long.” Takumi brushed her jacket off and locked eyes with the man, who was shocked. “Get that look off of your face, child. It makes you look stupid. Bold of you to assume I shall meet a mortal end.”

The man stuttered, evidently a ton of questions coming to mind. But before he could speak, the skeletal pattern on his body faded like ink to the floor. As it fell down his body, it rose up Takumi’s in the same way. “A true chosen one by our Lord as the power over every curse. You wanted proof, child. Well here is your proof.” Takumi lifted her hand and, in one decisive motion, stabbed herself in the heart with her fingertips.

The man only had mere moments before he met the same fate as Takumi had mere moments ago, but with more permanent results. Takumi looked down on the corpse like a disappointed parent before shaking her head. “Listen to me!” She exclaimed to the crowd of stunned cultists. “I have proven that the Inshou sect is the one blessed by our Lord, and of them I stand above them. If you are truly of faith, you will follow me, to create a universe for our Lord. If you are not, you will meet your end here. And you shall find that Tabe and I are much less sympathetic than Jashin.”

Many cultists kneeled, out of fear or out of loyalty. Others, however, began to run for their pathetic lives. Takumi made no motion herself to stop them, only waving a hand to Tabe to indicate that she was to do what must be done.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:12 pm
User Image
Tabe Tsukushi

Tabe stood there the entire time Takumi and the man had been speaking. Less so paying attention to their conversation and much more along the lines of looking around the area. The sigils, mounts, everything in this building...in this room screamed Jashin. It was nice seeing someone....a group so devoted to Jashin. Aside from herself and Takumi of course. Tabe looked at all the people as well, the words that Takumi and the mysterious man spoke merely entering and exiting her ears. This was Takumi's business, Tabe was just here as company and insurance perhaps? Something along those lines made sense, she had no issue with it. Especially now that she could wonder at the decorations. Everything was fine and dandy honestly, seemed like everything was going as planned for the most part.

One of the scythes was suddenly grabbed by the man Takumi spoke to. This in particular caught the young girl's attention. An attack...on Takumi? Tabe honestly thought that was just...the stupidest thing she'd heard of. They had been speaking like they knew each other...did he somehow not know who she was really? Tabe just stepped a bit back, away from Tabe as to not suffer from collateral damage of the attack. Not that she was concerned, however also the cat Takumi kept with her all the time had leapt off her. Tabe's eyes followed the cat for a short amount of time before she was directly spoken to. Her head turned to the man shouting at her, tilting her head to the side then pointing at Takumi, who was already back on the way up. "You sure are stupid." The only words she would grant the man. Going off to quickly grab Mr. Meowgi from where she saw him head off to.

Actually haven't stepped into action before Takumi asked her to do such. Tabe pondered being defiant in this situation. But she also didn't want Mr. Meowgi to get into any trouble or get lost. She liked the cat after all, she continued and quickly grabbed the cat petting his head and then returning the small beast to Takumi just as quickly. Back in time to watch as her leader ripped the power of Jashin right from the body of the man she spoke to. The power was cool, Tabe liked that if she was being honest. She wished she had a power like that...oh well. With Mr. Meowgi returned, Tabe once more stood beside Takumi.

Takumi's call to the Jashinists had been answered more or less as she had expected it to be. There were some who knelt, and others who did not running instead. Tabe looked across the group of those kneeling...and the many who ran. A frown on her face, displeasure in it's finest. Tabe hated...all of them. Not really all of them but most of them, she could tell....she could practically smell it. The fear that stung her nose from some of those who bent the knee to Takumi, the overwhelming stench of despair coming from those running. It was disgusting...how could they call themselves Jashinists? Anger swelled in her body, her head lowered and hand raised high. Directly beside her small hand formed a large clawed beast like hand. Then swiping down with her hand, the large arm followed. Clawing into the ground beneath them, crushing into some of the fleeing false worshippers and cleaving through others with the claws of the large hand. In one fell swoop the child had dispatched them. "Fakes...all of them. Disgusting...what kind of true Jashinist fears death?"

pyrategross

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Anyone looking at the sky above the White Flash District would see Kenshin Hyuga, cloaked in dark blue reincarnation chakra, flying above them. He would come to a stop at his immense speed and examine the damage of the area from the Jashinist invasion. The reincarnation chakra from his tenseigan began reconstructing any damaged objects or structures. He was especially focused on the village's flight mechanism to repair any damage to prevent the village from completely collapsing. Once the damage was restored he allowed the reincarnation chakra to dissipate. He then maintained his flight path with haste to the next destroyed area.

Enter/Exit.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 10】▰【SPEED: 09】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 10】▰【CHAKRA: 3,080 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500▰【GYUKI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【GYUKI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
Reincarnation Chakra | S+ | Spiritual
Restored the area. The passive ability of the tenseigan.
Technique Active:
Aura of Reincarnation: Ascension | Rank S
The natural reincarnation aura of the Tenseigan greatly empowers into a pulsating cyan chakra cloak that acts as an armor and a physical enhancement for the Hyuuga. The gentle fist's effectiveness in devastating the chakra network of foes is drastically increased while in this state of ascension. The user also has the ability to fly. When chakra is infused in a physical strike using gentle fist the chakra within the enemy's body is reduced at double rounded up to the nearest total. For example, if you use 100 chakra in an attack then 200 chakra is reduced from the opponent on contact. This buff does not stack with the Byakugan's gentle fist technique or the Piercing Accuracy PA. The ascension aura lasts for 10 posts maximally.

Active Effects
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Reiken no Michi Status:
• Inactive
Gyuki Transformation Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
▱▰▱ Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
▱▰▱ Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
▱▰▱ Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
▱▰▱ Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
▱▰▱ Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
▱▰▱ Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.
▱▰▱ Raijin Drum | While in human sage mode, Kenshin is able to self-korabo one lightning technique, one wind technique, and one water technique into one three-times powerful truth-seeking orb. This consumes the chakra of the three techniques on his nature chakra reserves but only one offensive action. This can only occur once for every three posts.
▱▰▱ Conduction Mastery | Kenshin is able to self-korabo his lightning and water techniques more efficiently by paying 10 less chakra when one raiton and one suiton are combined.
▱▰▱ The Grand Order | Status effects affect the templar by [1] tier lower at a minimum of tier 1 when defending their religion's faithful and their houses of worship. This PA is only obtained by grand templars and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Eye of the Storm | When using techniques or abilities based on the water and-or lighting element, including ranton and other bloodline techniques their rank is increased depending on the proximity to the user. When 20-25 feet from the user, techniques are increased by one rank in strength, when 5-10 feet from the user, techniques are increased by two ranks.
▱▰▱ Conductive Destruction | Ranton users are masters of their elements so one Raiton and one Suiton ninjutsu can be self-Koraboed for only one offensive activation. This ability can only be used once per three posts. If both Raiton and Suiton techniques are used in the same post then they are all reduced by 5 chakra per rank of the technique.

Class Information
First Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Expert: Rapier → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
► Signature Style: Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
Second Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Bloodline
▱▰▱ Blood Knight → Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Dedicated Disciple → A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
► Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi | Tetsunami Ryu | Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Getsuruitō
Weapon Type: Katana & Rapier [ Reiken Spirit Sword ]
Weapon Size: 38 Inches Total | 30 Inch Blade | 8 Inch Hilt
Style Categorization: Medium Sword
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: Getsuruitō (月涙刀, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitō Otchi no Sumittinguburēdo ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibā ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas