Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[BOSS ORP] We do not sow (WRAPUP P18) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm
Al eventually dragged himself back to his feet, albeit very hesitantly, and intended to do as Melvin requested. Just not without Noah. "Ey," he called out unhelpfully. "Noah? You alive? Wanna go to the cove? Melvin says there's water."  
Steal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:18 pm
[ ISLAND HP: 426/500 ]

Kim 17/50
Sun

Kim aimed a high kick at the tree in front of her again, she had already fell on her backside and was debating giving up if another didn't fall on her again. She eyed some bugs on the ground and thought it may be pretty good to just grab some of them and eat them. Hmm... poison?

4/10 hp on tree  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:18 pm
On one side of the island, Merric staggered up the shoreline - or at least, attempted to. He was not, as it turned out, that good of a swimmer - and in fact, the heavily furred hunter coat he was wearing was not exactly helping to boost his swimming abilities.

Needless to say, it was not going well.

moonkitsune

Steal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:22 pm
[ ISLAND HP: 422/500 ]

Kim 17/50 Sun hunter

3 x coconuts (10hp each)

Kim knocked down another coconut before looking down at the three she had now gathered. She sighed a bit and wondered what to do now. Part of her wanted to just eat them but she had started her little stock pile in case someone worse off than her came along.

She mumbled a little and looked around putting the coconut down in a little indent she had made by the fire and then arched her back. Melvin told her not to pick up strange things. She had to stick to things that seemed safe.

She walked to the water and peered at it, knowing that she was not able fish, so instead she just picked up the first thing to drift to her. There was another Mini, and she scooped it out. "Poor thing.."  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:22 pm
Rep sighed and shook his head. "My kid isn't here, so no. I'm no okay. I need to get back."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:24 pm
Chance hadn't drowned, but he was still soaked.

The beach also was not exactly comfortable. He was still sort of lying in the sand, trying to get air back into his lungs, wondering how he'd managed to let this happen in the first place, especially as all he'd been doing was minding his own business when the wave had come.

He stayed there for another moment, then got up to wander, eventually finding himself near the little cave...cove thing, which was also where he found an acquaintance.

"Doctor," he said cheerfully to Mimsy, then gave the man he presumed to be Robert a smile. "Mr. Doctor. Hey. Fancy meeting you here."

Nothing Yet

Nio Love

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:31 pm
Baneful

Melvin had to pause a moment. "You're kid? Hell, I really don't know anything about you anymore. You have a kid back home?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:35 pm
"Yeah." Rep said sadly, though didn't seem to want to go into much detail about what sort of kid he meant or how he'd managed to get one. "He'll be okay, but I'm supposed to be there with him. I'm just ******** not. I was just trying to fight that squid off."

He sighed. "God, we need a lead to come and rescue our asses."  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:40 pm
"Yeah. If he is okay and someone is watching him, then sadly we can't do s**t until someone finds us. I'm still trying to find our quadrants. You did the right thing in killing that squid. I just wish it didn't take people away from their homes." He wanted to tell Rep that maybe it had to do with Atlantis, but that might be giving him ammunition to blame him for finding it in the first place, and worse was that Kim was here too if he should know about what had happened.

But then again, if they couldn't reach them due to the storm and golems, then people could get seriously hurt here. "Do...you think they can reach us with the storm going on?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:42 pm
He just grimly shrugged his shoulders.  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:47 pm
"Well, we're making a fire in the cove. I got a fish so......if you want company. ....I'll be up." He wasn't sure what else he could do, and paused a moment.

Hadn't things changed at all. Looking up and down the shore, he slowly removed a glove. It felt awkward to be like this, to test these things out, to know what was real and wasn't, but he wanted to at least try even if Rep rejected it. He could at least say he tried. With one bare hand, he patted Rep's shoulder. "We'll find a way back."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:53 pm
Rep didn't flinch away from the contact but didn't seem to cheer up significantly either. "What the ******** do they need a fire for? It's hot here, no one is going to get near with smoke, they are just risking burning the plants which are like, important shade and s**t. I have flint and tinder but I'm no making a ******** fire."

He sighed. "I should have expected Deus would think you can go swiss family robinson. Are they going to make a coconut phone?"

Flopping back on the sand he exhaled heavily. "I'll come find you later if I feel like talking."

And that, it seemed was that.  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:55 pm
"I'm coming," Noah said, and trudged back down the beach from where he'd been trying to hang wet clothes on a bush where they wouldn't get too sandy. "Fresh water? Are you feeling up to it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:56 pm
Sherry was still there, sitting by Mark, occasionally reaching out to adjust a lock of his hair, or wipe some sand out of his scraggly beard. She looked up when she was joined by Gretel. "I think he just needs to rest."

She turned to Melvin, who seemed to be gathering supplies. "He was earlier," she said about Mark being responsive. "Possible concussion but I'm watching him."

He'd be fine. Because Sherry willed it.

So, that was where she stayed while others ran around gathering things and finding each other. Sherry just sat there watching Mark sleep. Not in a creepy way ok. Okay, she also watched people like Melvin gathering things, but that was secondary.

Meegane
Late tag
MoonKitsune
Late tag, but she'd have said it.

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:02 pm
Baneful

"If anyone tries to make a coconut phone, then we can go Castaway and raft back to the island and leave the nutsos here." He said, removing his hand and smiling at what he considered a grand success in touching his friend with a bare hand. "Alright. I'm gonna go see if I can't help gather a bit more."

With that, he left Rep to the shoreline and headed out.

It didn't take long before he spotted a hunter staggering up the shoreline. Moving over quickly, he offered them his arm. "Hey, you okay? Here, lean on me."

kuropeco

Baneful

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas