Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki watched as Sayuri got the ingredients out, when the chef asked the student a question she bit her lips and shook her head. She has seen and tasted tamagoyaki before but hasn't actually tried it before in the kitchen the rest of the things she wished to cook. She can handle that. She looked up at Sayuri, "No I haven't. I would like to watch you do it first." she smiled. She felt like she was in cooking class rather than art class.. Yuki walked over to the chef's side but before she can observe, she let out a gasp. She raised her hand up like she was in class, "Is it possible yo make a cheesy bacon tamagoyaki?" she asked with her blue eyes lit up.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:12 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Yuki l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri wished the eggs with a pair of chopsticks and smiled as the girl admitted she didn't know how to make the tamagoyaki. Nodding her head slightly, Sayuri motioned to the fridge. Hehe of course we can~ get in the fridge and grab the bacon and the cheese~ Go ahead and chop up some small pieces of the bacon~ Once the girl had cut up the desired amount of bacon, the chef would teach her how to make tamagoyaki.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki smiled and went off to the refrigerator to get the following, bacon and cheese. She came back and grabbed a chopping board and a pair of knives, she chopped the thin slices of bacon into smaller pieces just like the chef said, she continued doing this until there was enough amount for the omelette rolls. Once she was done she would look over at Sayuri to see how it making tamagoyaki is done.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:46 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Yuki l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human

With a smile, Sayuri took the bacon bits and a handful of cheese and mixed it into the eggy bowl. After stirring everything together, she got out a small square pan, and oiled it with a paper towel. Doing so made sure there wasn't too much oil, however the pan was properly greased. Once the pan was hot enough, Sayuri poured a small amount of the mixture into the bottom of the pan. Once it cooked, she used her chopsticks to roll the egg to the end of the pan, and poured another thin layer. Once that layer was cooked, she rolled the first roll in with the second layer. This was a long process, but the results were yummy.

Once the rolling was done, Sayuri took the roll off the pan and set it on a plate. Still having mixture, the chef proceeded to make another tamagoyaki.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Cooking Materials l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki quietly observed as the chef placed the mixture into a bowl then transferred a small amount into a square pan. She watched as she cooked the mixture on the square frying pan, and used her chopsticks to roll the cooked cheesy bacon omelette. It looked like a long process seeing how the chef had to make more layers for the roll. She watched as Sayuri made the first tamagoyaki.. So that was how you make the japanese omelette roll. "How long have you been cooking for?" she asked while she began to prepare the spinach ohitashi. She can't stand there awing at Sayuri's culinary skills, she wants to do this fast before it's break time and the food gets cold.

Yuki began to wash spinach thoroughly while other things began to work around the kitchen like the kettle will float towards the sink, and fill itself up with water then proceed to boil the water. So overall her dish consist of:
Cheesy bacon tamagoyaki
Piggy "dango"
Spinach ohitashi
Pork..."What type of pork dish?" she said mainly to herself as she scratched the back of her head.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:31 am

Hmmm? Sayuri looked over for a brief moment before returning her attention back to the last of the tamagoyaki mixture. Lets see... it was before I met my late husband...so...12 years? Smiling to herself, Sayuri hadn't realized how long it had really been since she started cooking. How time flies~

Well, there are two really popular Japanese pork dishes~ We can make Pork Katsu, or we can make Pork Shogayaki~ Which one do you think he would like the most? Sayuri turned to Yuki as she finished the tamagoyaki and put it on the plate with the other.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Cooking Materials l Earphones ➤: N/A

Late husband? So Sayuri is a single mother...well not for much longer. "That's a long time." she commented. "Why are you interested in the culinary arts?" she was trying to spark up a conversation. She rubbed her chin as she thought about the two popular dishes, "Pork Shogayaki~!" she has chosen. Now that the tamagoyaki are out of the way, the kettle filled with boiling water poured into a pot, Yuki went over and added a pinch of salt. She placed the spinach in the pot starting from the stem first because they take longer to cook. Then push all of the spinach into the water. Cook for 1 minute. Once time was up, she drain and soak the spinach in cold water until cool. She collected the spinach from the bowl and squeeze water out of the spinach. She cut the spinach into 1 1/2 inch lengths and put it in air tight container.

In a saucepan, the stove set it by itself. It heat mirin on medium high and evaporate alcohol for a few minutes. Let it cool down. Yuki added usukuchi soy sauce and dashi stock and mix all together with a spoon. Once the mixture was ready she carefully poured it over the spinach in the container, making them soak for at least one hour. Until then, "Two down.~ Two to go.~" she rubbed her hands.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Hearing the option Yuki wanted, Sayuri began to slice the pork into thin pieces. Setting them aside, she began to create the sauce using soy sauce, mirin, sake, and grated ginger. Hmmm...Why am I interested... Well, when I was your age, my kind weren't accepted anywhere really. Since I am a shape shifter, people feared my people, so I hid my true nature from the world. One thing I learned however, is that food one the one thing that brought everyone together every night. Whether your a human, shape shifter, demon, or anything, One thing they all have in common is that they looooove to eat~ So I learned how to cook, I have my own restaurant back home, and there I would see all kinds of species eating under the same roof, happy. Sayuri quickly realized that her meaning behind why she likes cooking may not have been the best reason. Hehe why do you like to cook? You want to win the heart of a boy yes? Well, that means you want to see him smile and be happy with the food you give him~ That happiness is what I love to see everyday. As the chef spoke, she had already finished the pork shogayaki, and put it on a plate. On the side, she also had fried up some thinly sliced beef and placed it on a plate as well.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bento l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki listened to Sayuri reason, she loved to cook because it makes people happy? True, how wouldn't want to stuff their face or dive into pizza, pie, cake, and etc. unless they want starve themselves to death. While the chef was telling the angel her short story, she was preparing the piggie ongiri 'dango', cooking rice in the rice cooker, creating rice balls along with giving them pig features and adding different flavourings for each little piggie. Once that was done, she gathered all the dishes they have made and began to plate her dish into something cute and hopefully to the delinquent boy's standards. While she was decorating Yuki blushed when Sayuri mentioned the phrase, 'You want to win the heart of a boy yes?' 'Do I?' she averted her eyes away. Yuki finally closed the lid of the bento box, "And done." her head shot up when she heard the break-time bell rang, her breath hitched. "Breaktime? A;ready? How do I look?" she asked in a panic tone.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Sayuri couldn't help but giggle as she listened to the panic in Yuki's voice. Walking over to the girl, Sayuri fixed her hair and straightened the collar of her dress. You look great~ Now go before break time is over~ The chef then placed the bento that Yuki made, and another that Sayuri made in Yuki's hands. You need to eat too. There are a few other food options in yours so he wont have them and you can feed them to him~ Good luck! With that, Sayuri walked Yuki to the door way and smiled.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bentos l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki stood still when Sayuri helped fixed the girl's hair and clothing a bit. She stared at Sayuri in confusion when the chef gave her another bento, she looked up at her and her face suddenly flushed pink when she suggested she can feed him. She took a big breath, why is she so nervous? She has done this before with another boy, but...that was so long ago. "HAI! Thank you Chef-sensei." she smiled as she waved at Sayuri as a farewell before she left the kitchen.
Time to look for the head boy.
+Exits+

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:32 pm

David "D" Donovan
David entered the kitchen and saw Sayuri standing there with a smile on her face "Hey beautiful, something good happen? Or are you excited for something that's going to happen?" David gave her a small smile as he realized that when his new girlfriend was happy he was happy.
[Mood]: happy [With]: Sayuri [Dating]: Sayuri

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:45 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri waved as Yuki made her exit. She felt confident that the girl would have success with the boy she liked. Looking back at the pots and pans, Sayuri began to clean up the new mess, which didn't bother her at all. She even started to lightly hum as she cleaned.

While washing the dishes, Sayuri heard a voice that made her heart flutter. Looking to the doorway, she saw her boyfriend and almost immediately blushed. Hehe hello sweetie~ I just finished up helping a student make a meal for the boy she has a crush on. Young love~ With a small giggle and a smile, she finished the dishes and dried her hands. Walking over to David, she leaned up and gave his cheek a kiss. How are you this afternoon?

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:32 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sad |
∑ Thoughts →→| Granny mode~ |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi, Sayuri, David |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

making her way through the Halls with Sachi in her arms, Silver made her way to the Kitchen. With some of the new Hell Lords she devoured, Some of their abilities such as Tracking, made it easier for her to find people without them summoning her. Once she arrived at the Kitchen, She saw the person she was looking for. Sayuri was in the Kitchen with David. Not even thinking to change back from her Demon form, granted it wasnt much different from her normal self, Silver started to approach the mother. trying to keep a smile, Silver pointed for Sachi. "Look Hun, there's Mommy and David." Silver set the girl down so that she could go to her mother. Silver was genuinely worried for this family. She entered their lives and now they could be danger. Not directly because of her, but the danger that imposes on them knows her. "Hello Sayuri, David." Silver said softly.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:50 am

l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Silver & David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri didn't have enough time to react before little Sachi ran over and practically climbed up her mother into her arms. Well hello there sweetheart~ Did you have fun with nana Silver? Even the smile on her mother's face couldn't stop the little girl from crying. With the loud sobs, Sayuri was genuinely confused about what was going on. She looked to Silver for an answer, but the little girl was quick to speak. Mommy a scawy man bwoke da wall and he made me cwy and I was scawed and I dun want anyone to die!!!. Sayuri was silent for a moment trying to process her daughters words. Once she did, the chef walked over to Silver and gave her a quick look over. Are you ok?! Are you hurt?! . Yes she was definitely a different color, but the woman seemed fine. With her free hand, Sayuri drew Silver in for a tight hug. I'm glad you both are ok... thank you for protecting her.. Pulling away, Sayuri gave Silver a smile, for she knew that no matter what the situation was, Sachi would have been safe.

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas