Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Bonbon Bonanza! [CLOSED/RP OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:21 pm
Before she could do much more than sniffle, the Captain was there. Which of course meant he'd seen the whole thing and hadn't been conveniently distracted while the pinata made a fool of her. Glumly, Lorata handed over the bat and tried to figure out how she'd done good work if the stupid thing wasn't dead. She'd been sure she'd gotten good hits, yeah, but it was still just...still just...

The seadweller paused, blinking, and wiped away the tears that had welled up again with a quick swipe of a coat sleeve. The bat was out of her sight again before she'd even been able to see the crack, but now she understood completely. "I knew it! I knew there must have been something wrong with it." She laughed as he ruffled her hair. "Good eyes, Captain!"

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

blackbird cake

“Can do!” Kursha replied with a grin. He threw Elidae a mock salute, tension from before seemingly forgotten. Underneath the mask however, he felt a weight lifted from his pump biscuit. She had no reason to lie, right? He was being ridiculous.

“I'll catch you later then,” he said after a moment, following Elidae's gaze to the browsing patrons. Being so close to vulnerability set him on edge anyway. He gave her a wink before slipping into the crowd. “See you!”

- - -

KitsuneAura
Back in time to Wednesday!

With a gentle swing, Kursha tossed the bat behind the counter. “You know it,” he said in response to the seadweller's comment. He blinked and his eyes settled into crosshairs. He grinned at her. Once more and they returned to normal. Placing his wrists on his knees he stooped down beside Lorata.

“Hey, so I was wondering if you could do me a favour,” he said, lowering his voice. He cast a quick glance down the street. No one familiar. Good. “Call it a secret mission.”  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:19 pm
Lorata's smile spread into a grin to match as Kursha's eyes changed and she gave another delighted laugh. He already had her complete and total attention, he usually did anyway, but if for some reason he hadn't, his next words would have earned it easily. The Captain wanted a favor from her! Her mind was already reeling through the possibilities of what he might be asking for, never once doubting that she'd do it. Sponsoring heroes was important work, and he was the most important hero!

But no, it wasn't even a favor. It was a secret mission. She didn't squeal but it was a near thing. Instead she nodded quickly, too eagerly, and tried to cover with another, calmer nod. "Yes! I mean, of course. What do you need, Captain?"

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:20 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Her enthusiasm was infectious. Kursha tried to keep a straight face, but could not hold back his grin despite himself. “There's another booth, the Starlight Talent Agency,” he explained. “The main face of the booth is no big deal. I'm not interested in her. I am however interested in the tealblood running the show. His name is Aandes LaMode, and I need to know who he is and what kind of company he keeps.”

Kursha took Lorata by the shoulders, expression serious. “No matter what though, you've gotta be discreet. If either of them gets wind that someone is poking around, they're gonna play it safe and we get nothing.” He paused a moment then released her. “I trust you.”

KitsuneAura

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:07 pm
Recognition sparked in the seadweller's eyes. She'd seen that booth, it was the one with that up and coming red blood! Odette! She opened her mouth to tell him as much, ready to assault him about questions about what he thought about the apparent rebel turned star, but paused as she realized what he was saying. He wasn't interested in Odette. Okay, yeah. Neither was she. The tealblood, though! She tried to remember if she had seen a tealblood when she'd wandered through.

When Kursha took her by the shoulders, she went very still, eyes widening in surprise before her own expression went determined. It must have been a really important secret mission. His hands moved away and she opened her mouth to confirm, when- Oh! She lit up all over again, bloodpusher brimming with pride, and nodded fiercely. "Okay! I'll do it, Captain!" Mentally, she repeated the name, committed it to memory. Aandes LaMode, Aandes LaMode, Aandes LaMode.

"They won't have any clue we're on to them, I promise!"

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:08 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

KitsuneAura

“Great!” Kursha rose back to his feet. He was all smiles again. “I know you'll do just fine. Names, pictures, gossip... anything helps. But you already know that. Well.” He crossed his arms. “I won't keep you any longer. You've got a job to do, and I've got mine.” With a wink, he ducked back behind the counter.

- - -

blackbird cake
Later on Saturday...

It had been an hour or two since Kursha had last stopped by. The brief moment of disconnect still preyed on his nerves, but he had a plan. One arm behind his back, he approached Elidae waving a cup of cocoa, much like before.

“Just as you ordered,” he said, setting it down on the counter. “Cup's a little hot though, so be careful.” He flexed his fingers as though to shake off the sting. If he had not known any better, he would have thought the little greenblood over-heated the drink deliberately.

“Also... It's no winterbeast, but I did get you these.” Pulling his hand out from behind his back, he revealed a bouquet. He extended it towards Elidae with little ceremony.  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:33 am
    When Kursha returned, she once again greeted him with a cheery grin. It seemed her woes from earlier were forgotten for the time being. "Oh yay!! Mission accomplished!" Trusting him, she took a sip of the cocoa. She noted it didn't have any cream, much to her dismay, and it tasted rather bitter. Regardless, she was happy. Setting down the cup, she deliberately turned the logo away from her and returned her attention to Kursha. Gasping in delight, Elidae flourished at the sight of the flowers, eyes sparkling as she reached for them. While Kursha didn't exactly present them in any sort of special way, Elidae could hardly contain herself.

"Wha-? What is this for? You didn't- You didn't have to!" Sputtering in surprise, Elidae tried to fight back her giddiness with little success. "W-wait, did you-?" Elidae started, cutting herself off when a thought came to her. That other bouquet delivered to her- the green ribbon wrapped around it closely resembled Kursha's olive, but she didn't want to assume it was him. Truthfully, she only sort of hoped, but wouldn't admit it to herself. But here she was given a different one directly from him. Questions. What did either mean?

Without hesitance, she decided she wasn't going to dwell on it too much. The moment meant too much for her. "Ah, never mind! Thank youuu!" She squeaked, holding the bouquet close to her to smell the white rose, concealing the bottom half of her face. "Maybe its better than the winterbeast." She added with a giggle, peering playfully from behind the ferns.

Green Minuet
help

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:40 pm
Quote:
Some other night near the end of bloodfest because what is time

"ELIDAE!" It wasn't the first time Lorata had come running into the yellowblood's booth as if there was nothing more important in the world than getting there, but it was certainly the loudest example of the action. The seadweller came stumbling to a halt at the counter, fumbling with her purse, and then paused to blink up at the teens there. Two of them, tonight. "Oh! Captain, you're here again too!" She beamed at them both a moment, giggling a little breathlessly, and then seemed to suddenly remember what she'd been doing.

Back to the purse it was, and when she finally just upended it, it was obvious what she'd been after. A pile of ribbons spilled out, kept from falling over the side of the counter only by very quick sweeping of a hand. Lorata gathered them up into a neater little pile before she looked back up at them and laughed again. "There's eighty of them! I had enough, after all, when I counted again! I knew I'd be able to do it!" Eagerly, she pointed to a Kursha bobblehead.

"I can still have one, right?" This was really more a formality. There was no reality in which she would accept an answer in the negative to this question.

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:27 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

As Elidae flushed and stammered out her thanks, Kursha beamed. He stretched his arms up over his head, then clasped his hands behind his neck, looking entirely too pleased with himself. Elidae's cheer was infectious though. He could not help it.

Suddenly a voice called Elidae's name. Turning, Kursha saw a familiar seadweller running towards him. As she saw him, she greeted him in turn. Kursha responded with a wave. “Of course,” he said, watching in amusement as she emptied her purse onto the counter. More ribbons than he thought could fit in the bag tumbled onto the counter.

"I can still have one, right?" Lorata asked, pointing over the counter. Kursha followed her gaze to the bobblehead. He felt his digestive cavity flip and his face turn hot. Grateful that Elidae was the one officially on duty, he stepped aside, covered his mouth with a hand and tried look unaware. Did that figurine bear a resemblance to him? Certainly not.

KitsuneAura

blackbird cake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:05 am
    Upon hearing her name being called from somewhere in the body of Bloodfest atendees, Elidae startled and blinked. "Huh?!" The owner of the familiar voice came closer, and Elidae brightened. Setting down the bouquet to the side, she watched the mound of ribbons grow in front of her.

With an exaggerated gasp, Elidae clapped her hands on her cheeks. "Lorata! Oh my gosh, whoa, whoa, good jooob!" She praised generously, then followed where the seadweller pointed. Putting a finger up to her nose, Elidae briskly turned to fetch the girl's prize. After plucking it from the shelf, she back twirled back around and set the figurine daintily on the counter. Beaming, the yellowblood leaned forward and pushed it gently towards Lorata. She then tapped the top of the bobble's head lightly with her nail, springing it to life.

"Great choice! Its almost as cute as the real troll." After giving Lorata a wink, she shot the flustered greenblood a playful smile, then returned her attention to the purpleblood. She clapped with excitement. "Good job again! You definitely deserve it!" If Elidae had confetti, she'd probably be making it rain sparkles on Lorata.

KitsuneAura
User Image

Green Minuet

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:05 pm
Lorata preened under Elidae's praise, soaking it up delightedly. She'd fought hard for those ribbons, against a terrible beast! She almost turned her head to see if the pinata was still there at the thought, but resisted the urge at the last moment. Those soulless eyes weren't going to ruin this moment, no way, not when her prize was sliding across the counter for the taking. She watched the head bobble after Elidae tapped it, then laughed at her wink and glanced back up at Kursha. If she didn't know any better, she'd think he was embarrassed.

"Almost!" She agreed decisively, flashing another bright and amused smile at both of them. Then she reached up and very gently retrieved the bobblehead. She held it apart from herself for a moment, staring fondly at it as Elidae praised her again, and then with a quieter laugh took back her purse with one hand. She turned her attention back to Elidae.

"Thank you! Your booth was my favorite, it was a lot of fun!" She bounced back on her heels, then shook her head. "I've still got to go finish other missions though! I'll see you both again later, right? Right!" She waved cheerfully with the arm holding her purse, and then, just as quickly as she'd come, she was gone. At least Kursha was spared the sight when she finally gave in and hugged the bobblehead with a triumphant squeal along the way.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:39 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Kursha definitely felt the heat creeping up his face as Elidae swooped in to fetch the bobblehead. It only grew worse when she shot a grin his direction. He desperately wished he could turn invisible. Instead he had to make do with pretending. Looking anywhere but at the two girls, he sought to distract himself. It was only when the seadweller bid him and Elidae goodbye that he turned back towards her. Removing his hand from his face, his expression was a confused blend of a scowl and a smile. “See...” He stopped abruptly to clear his throat. “See you!”

Once the seadweller was gone from sight, he let out a sigh of relief and slumped against the booth. Eyes darting over to Elidae, he tried to think of something to say to save his pride. Instead, he said, “So...”  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:39 pm
    "Soooo..." Tiilting her head in her palms with her elbows down, her eyes slid over to Kursha. The crinkled as she fought back a grin. Picking up her cocoa, she took a long, drawn out sip. Dramatic pause for effect. Actually, she wasn't entirely sure what to say in the moment and just sort of smiled at him from the side, still amused. Suddenly she had a very exciting thought, and the yellowblood straightened and slammed her hand down on the counter.

"OH! Oh my gosh! SO!" Elidae dove right in. "I totally forgot to mention this earlier! How could I forget? It was wiiiild!" Wiggling her fingers, the girl giggled then eagerly leaned onto the surface in Kursha's direction. She required his full and direct attention. "I met a really interesting person on the boardwalk earlier! She was so fashionable and fun to talk to! And- oh my gosh, she said she was Aandes Lamode's matesprit- like, talk about a power couple. Sooo cooool~" Placing her cheeks in her hands, Elidae gazed off dreamily with stars in her eyes. The idea of Aandes and Peikoe together brought delightful imagery- both so trendy and sophisticated. After a tangent of thought, however, Elidae's face immediately dropped into a nervous grimace.

"Mmnnnnhh. There was another troll, though. She was, um... Hm! Peculiar? I dunno! She seemed really stuck on the subject of... well, you." Elidae pursed her lips, considering if she should have gone into details or not, then the corners turned upwards into a mischievous smile. "Seemed like maybe she had a crush on you~" She teased with a light poke to his arm. Even if the interaction with the yellowblood brought a bad taste, Elidae still wanted to maybe bring out more green to his face. It was a cute sight.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:37 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Despite himself, Kursha fidgeted as Elidae sent him what could only be described as coquettish looks over the top of her drink. The corners of his mouth twitched. He tried to think of something to say. The gap in conversation only continued to grow, and the silence was moving well into embarrassment.

Suddenly Elidae slammed a hand down on the counter. The sound made Kursha jump. Thankfully the yellowblood seemed not to notice in her excitement. He settled back against the wall of the booth, trying to affix a more relaxed grin to his face. He did not have to try very hard as the yellowblood's easy-going chatter proved pleasant to listen to.

Just as he had begun to unwind, Elidae spoke a name that sent a surge of electricity through him: Aandes LaMode. Already three days had passed since he had visited the Starlight Agency booth, but the name stuck fresh in his memory. So, the greenblood had a matesprit, someone Elidae knew and Kursha could potentially use. He made a note to pursue the subject, but for the moment, it seemed Elidae had something else on her mind. Her expression turned curiously bitter.

“Ha! No way,” Kursha responded when Elidae prodded him with a light tease, waving the idea away. “That's pretty much impossible. Probably just some old acquaintance.” Unless he had acquired a secret admirer somewhere along the road, he was pretty sure the attention was less than friendly. Better just to double check though.

“Let me guess: some glammed up redblood, frail as a twig?” He asked. Odette was at the forefront of his mind.  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:38 pm
    Kursha's immediate suggestion sparked a bit of interest. Genuinely surprised, her eyebrows furrowing for just a moment. "Huh? No?" Elidae burst into laughter, "No, no! She was yellow! I guess she was sorta "glammed up", but in my opinion-" The yellowblood glanced around with a pursed smile, then leaned towards him with her hand covering the side of her mouth. "She was a little gaudy lookin'." She leaned back to her original stance and settled her hands on her hips. "I dunno, though! If she was an acquaintance, you must have made a strong impression on her." Slipping her hands in her jacket pockets, Elidae's eyes narrowed and she struggled to fight back a frown. While the nameless yellowblood didn't necessarily say anything particularly obscene, she still rubbed Elidae the wrong way, a rare feat for a troll to accomplish. She popped opened her mouth, ready to dive into the details of the conversation. It seemed to hang there for a moment, while her eyes traced something on his face. Suddenly she closed her mouth; a cloud of air followed a brisk sigh.

"Anyways! What made ya say red? There a redblood after your pusher?" Back to her teasing, Elidae shimmied her shoulders with a suggestive raise of her brows.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff