Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:33 pm
I've gotten a custom-in for this month<3
Applying for: Anrothan x Saoirse
Name of SoA: Aednat
Meaning: Irish - "Little Fire"
Appearance: The eyes will be the reverse colors of the mother's.
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality:
Partially Deaf: She has inherited some her mother's deafness. However, she does not feel limited by it. In her mind? Some dogs are just like that; it's not uncommon. Her mother is like that, her siblings(if they are). Deafness is just something that happens. She doesn't feel different, she doesn't feel inadequate, she feels normal. Because she didn't believe she was unusual..
Normal: Her mother's teachings and learning from mistakes have had her adapt in the world she lives in. She relies on feeling, on smell, on what she sees. She reacts to the wind and the earth trembling, and the brief differences in smells. Because of this, she isn't very handicapped unless someone is shouting at her from a distant and she hasn't seen them. She can hear herself and hear the wind. But without talking normal right into her ear, she isn't able to hear words. Instead, she reads body language, mouth movement, expressions.
Loud: This is the downfall of her partial deafness; she can speak well enough but she is loud. She likes hearing the sound of her own voice, as well, and will chatter loudly. Whispering feels too odd and she can't hear herself so she'd much rather not do it. Not that she really knows how to whisper.
Knight-in-Shining-Armor: Her father is her hero. She swells with pride every time she witnesses her father jumping into action and immediately wants to be by his side, helping. Unlike her mother, she is very trusting but not gullible; rather, she'd prefer to give the benefit to doubt.
Mothers Physique: Besides her partial deafness, she also inherited something else from her moth; she's small. I would love for her to actually be a runt in the litter, which could contribute to the likelihood of being deaf(but if not, she'll just grow to be mother's size).
Meddling: She always wants to save the day and solve problems; even if others don't want their problems solved. Or there are no problems. If she thinks there is one, she will stick her nose into it, attempt to give advice, try to make things better. This could easily end up her making things worse off, however. Which is more than likely, considering she easily mixes up what she thought someone had said versus what they actually said. She also loovveess to play match maker. Find everyone a true match, her parent's relationship being the idea. She's just not... very good at it. Even as a pup, she'll run around, trying to get others to be friends with each other.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'll follow her mother and father even as an adult, until she's ready to go off chasing her own romance. Or if someone sweeps her off her feet before she gets the chance to depart.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:22 am
Name and image of Father: Tethys (Epine de Rose)
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Blasaz (Greenie)
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1-2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: TBC - There are several options.
Any Requirements: If pale male, will be retrieved by father immediately from the Intaba and taken to the Stormborn, this isn't up for debate - this is a strong part of Tethys's plot with the Intaba!
List of all Throwbacks:
Tethys Father | Tethys Mother
Sister | Brother | Brother | Brother | Brother | Sister | Brother | Brother
A bit of history about the family: Blasaz met Tethys by chance following one of his rougher trials, one thing led to another and she found herself in his sway for a time. However, while this didn't turn in to anythign significant, it did set off a chain of events that saw her following a very different path than she imagined.

Closing Time: TBD  

Epine de Rose

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:48 pm
Applying for: Tethys & Blasaz
Name of SoA: Eira
Meaning: 'Merciful' - Norse
Appearance: Mother's marking in grandfathers' 3 different blues [palest for stomach, above eyes; darker from forehead/above the eyes as main body color, mane color as stripes] Father's nose, mother's eyes. White splashmarks are CC, white tuft & tail tip.
Visual reference: N/A; I lack skills.
Personality: Stubborn and doesn't take "no" well. She's intent to do what she sets her mind to, though she's hardly getting into anything that will cause her to get into trouble.
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A; Not opposed to her running off to the SB [even though it isn't necessary plot-wise.]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:31 pm
Applying for: Tethys & Blasaz
Name of SoA: Usikker [ I think, still not 100% certain, but i'll update if I change my mind! ]
Meaning: 'Unsure'
Appearance: Stark white like his Grandmother, with blobs of a lighter grey, sporadically placed across his body. [ Similar to his Mother's white blobby patches ] The placing of the splotches do not matter - Except for one that covers his right eye. Inside each of his grey splotches he has black stripes similar to his Mother's. [ Kinda like a Zorse's markings here ] His nose should be in that dark teal of his Father and the other's. Where his eyes should be Green on one side and Orange on the other. Along the tip-ish area of his tail he should have two dark teal rings - one thick, the other thin. [ I forgot to add this one onto the ref ] But i'd like his 2 back legs to have the same dark teal 'cuff' markings like his Father does. Lastly his mane and tail tuft gradient from a dark grey into a pale grey almost white
Visual reference: Zorse ref - Ref Remember: Placement on this ref is just for the general idea. His splotches are sporadic and should be plentiful in amount, like his Mother's white splotches. The only splotch I request specific placement on is the one over his right eye!
Personality: Bit of a pushover as a cub, he'll likely end up caving to everything his siblings/parents ask of him. He'll be the type of cub you have to watch very closely, or else he'll be talking to every single stranger he encounters. As a cub he'll be super chatty, likely driving those around him a little crazy but nothing you'd wanna smack him for. Juuuust enough to wanna stuff your eyes with cotton XD I want him to grow out of some of these things as he grows, but in that span I also want to develop things to replace them. Honestly his adult personality is likely going to vary entirely based on the types of personalities he encounters. I imagine him as being an impressionable youth, one that would easily absorb the traits and actions of those he's around.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Pretty sure since his main colors aren't dark that he'll be one of the boys swept away to the SB. Which I am totally OK with :]  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:46 am
ChexaRain
We're going to pick you, Blasaz's markings in new colours should look gorgeous. <3

...And we've got a serious lack of girls in this family line!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:53 pm
Name and image of Father: Larak
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Sorra Suau
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3+custom in
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Nergui
Any Requirements: The names must be orc names, since Larak's family goes by that theme (much to Sorra's disgust). They must also stay in the pride until they are at least adols, though Sorra will be a bit clingy about them wanting to leave. There is an optional gra-Groul surname, as well, since Larak is a momma's boy.
List of all Throwbacks: Larak's :
Father || Mother
A bit of history about the family: Sorra was taken hostage rescued from the harsh desert as she was making her way to the Firekin and one sand dune looks just like another to her. She is very high spirited and a bit bratty, calling the pride savages, among other names. Sorra was also very set against Larak at nearly every move but, with time (any a bit of harsh reality from both Larak and Sorra's new friend, Kimya), she's come to accept and love Larak. And tolerate the pride.
Extra: Visuals are not required! And a short gist can work just as well, considering the time limit!

Closing Time: (whoops, 24hs I mean) Closes 10/25/17 at 4:00 pm CST. <3  

- Mynsed -

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:00 pm
Applying for: Larak x Sorra Suau
Name of SoA: tba
Meaning: n/a
Appearance: see ref
Visual reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Mother's little protector.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay wherever mother is.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:30 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:12 am
Name of SoA: Either Gamira or Karkis. Haven't decided between the two, but leaning more towards Gamira. Would love to adopt the surname too!
Meaning: N/A because grabbed from an orc name generator. :9
Appearance: Throwback cub! Rather plain like her grandparents. Green eyes from her grandfather with browns from her dad's side of the family. Blue tail fluff and lace marking around her neck from her mother, but black in color for the lace from dad's side with their black noses. Upper eye marking gone, but lower one shown!
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: LOVES her pride and LOVES her orcy grandmother. She is one lioness that will embrace what it means to be an 'orc'. She's sassy and full of herself, finding her 'unique' colors apart from her siblings to show her pride within her family's lineage. She's a headstrong gal and will gladly stand up for herself, not afraid of a challenge and not a pushover.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She won't be leaving the pride until AT LEAST adult, but considering her love for her own lineage, she'd need a VERY good reason to even consider leaving.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:07 am
Name and image of Father:
Ali’dido, *Greenie
User Image
Big
Name and image of Mother:
big
Number of cubs currently in litter: 7 (6 rolled 1 custom)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Stromborn
Any Requirements: Cynder will be pretty easy going with them so as long as they stay with her til adol they are free to do what they please after that!
List of all Throwbacks: None!
A bit of history about the family: Cynder & Ali had a one night stand (shocker XD!)
Cynders mother was pretty cruel to her, she raised her to be an assassin so didn’t show her any affection, she is a bit of a clean freak and will insist her cubs keep themselves tidy. She will mother and spoil these kids because she doesn’t want them thinking they are not loved.
Extra: Cynder will probably beat up anyone that hurts these babies!

Closing Time: TBA when cubs arrive  

Syrius Lionwing

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:24 pm
Applying for: Ali’dido x Cynde
Name of SoA: Golos
Meaning: Air; Flying; Wind; Wing/Winged
Appearance: CC but i LOVE Mum's colors and Dads markings.
Visual reference: (i tried and failed, sorry)
Personality: might rebel, feeling a little smothered but loves his Mother, will be curious about his father.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will have a small rebellion in adolescence but will still feel close to mum, no matter what happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:17 pm
Lady Kitania
Name of SoA: Either Gamira or Karkis. Haven't decided between the two, but leaning more towards Gamira. Would love to adopt the surname too!
Meaning: N/A because grabbed from an orc name generator. :9
Appearance: Throwback cub! Rather plain like her grandparents. Green eyes from her grandfather with browns from her dad's side of the family. Blue tail fluff and lace marking around her neck from her mother, but black in color for the lace from dad's side with their black noses. Upper eye marking gone, but lower one shown!
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: LOVES her pride and LOVES her orcy grandmother. She is one lioness that will embrace what it means to be an 'orc'. She's sassy and full of herself, finding her 'unique' colors apart from her siblings to show her pride within her family's lineage. She's a headstrong gal and will gladly stand up for herself, not afraid of a challenge and not a pushover.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She won't be leaving the pride until AT LEAST adult, but considering her love for her own lineage, she'd need a VERY good reason to even consider leaving.

I feel this one suits the family very well! I will go ahead and post this in the breeding thread! <3

Y'all are free to use those entries for customs. It was very hard to choose. ;-;

- Mynsed -

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:40 pm
Applying for: Ali’dido x Cynder
Name of SoA: Rami'dido
Meaning: Loved, loving.
Appearance: Whoop visual ref~ Mane I was waffling between white or the same reddish tone as underbelly/inner ear so there's that, too.
Edit:: Wow...I got really close to the litter without even having seen them, so since I'm at work, I'd like to note that I would also be alright with his body being white, and his mane being purple ^^;
Visual reference:
Personality: In his youth, he will be impatient, looking ahead to the future with little regard for his present surroundings. He will be impulsive, reckless, and often have little regard for his own personal safety. Some time after maturing, he will become much more more patient and seasoned, and will probably often seen as having wisdom beyond his years.
However, he will still retain his idealistic viewpoint, willing to think the best of anyone. He is also unable to ignore those who need help, sometimes to the point of endangering himself and others for the sake of saving someone else's life.
Even as a cub, he will have a strong sense of morality and a need to help others despite likely danger.

Any additional requirements that the family has: He'll be impatient in his youth to go out and see the world, probably leading to getting into some trouble over trying to sneak out, but his heart will always remain with his family and his pride.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:10 pm
The Anrothan and Saoirse slot is closed now! There was only one entry (that was pmed to me) so I’ll be going with them~  

MangoMeow

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:08 am
Applying for: Ali’dido x Cynder
Name of SoA: Bál
Meaning: fire
Appearance: CC
Visual reference: n/a
Personality:
Reckless and full of energy, Bál means well but often finds himself in chaotic situations. Despite his mother's best efforts to keep him clean there isn't a day that Bál doesn't get himself covered in mud... he doesn't do this spitefully or to make his mother mad, it just happens! He is rambunctious and constantly sticking his nose into other cubs' and adults' business, very curious.

Close to his siblings, competitive but also fiercely protective of them because, taking after his mother, he values his family above all others.

As he grows I see him leaning toward the ways of the bard more and more, which could be interesting plot wise or not, depending on how his mother feels about this.

Any additional requirements that the family has: n/a  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games