Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone.
                                                      Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:I need a drink...}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      Kuro had come in early for work, dressed in her work attire. Or at least one of the outfits she had for work attire. In all honesty, if she didn't have to, she wouldn't have come into work today. Today was the dreaded valentine's day and she was told to play somewhat romantic club music. If she could have, she would have refused. Actually she did try and was threatened to be fired. So she had no choice but to add a couple lovey dovey songs. Minus she added beats to most of them. It wasn't as if she hated love songs, she just hated playing love songs on a day like today. But she did her work even though she never actually had run into the actual head manager before. She wondered if he even worked. Anyway, like usual, she set up her equipment and got some of the music ready, before walking over to the bar, her back leaning against the counter as she surveyed the club. This was the first time she was actually observing the club as a whole. She noticed the strippers on the poles and scoffed in the slightest. I'm pretty sure I could do a better job then them if I practiced for a bit. Not that I would actually do something like that with this many people. I would much rather sing. Mm...I wonder if I should just try and make my own drink. I can hold my liquor well enough. Even if I rarely drink. But if I'm caught by the manager...ugh...troublesome Another sigh as she turned around to look behind at the bottles behind the counter. Her eyes scanned the names as she slightly mumbled to herself. "Maybe I should just stick with tea for now..."

Kuro had been searching for Fisher and still had not been having luck. She wondered to herself why she was still bothering to try. If he wanted to stay mad at her, then so be it. It wasn't like she should actually care. People left all the time. Friends never lasted. But the fact that she still felt even a hint of guilt for what she did, made her sick to her stomach. Feeling guilt was just so not like her. Another sigh as she put a finger to her head. Her usual stoic face held the smallest frown. So many thoughts that she just wanted to get rid of and not think about. Shaking her head to clear away all thoughts, she decided to go ahead and try and make a drink. Hopping over the counter and behind it, not really knowing if she was allowed back here even if she was the DJ. She would deal with it if the problem arose though. The current focus was figuring out if making a drink was similar to tea making. Kuro actually had forgotten how to mix due to her having quit drinking a long time ago after getting drunk just once.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Slightly sore🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing:QA4WWA1BF(ZBI54A.jpg]Clothes
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OOC:

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Oops didn't quote it right

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:47 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

-- Enter --

Man, this place looks so cool. Definitely my dream job if it wasn't for the fact that the DJ slot had been taken by someone else before I moved in here. Chester had been envious since it was only now that he stumbled upon Neon Lights, the place to have fun and forget about the worries away, if only for a while. Not to mention that drinks were available for those who wanted to get tipsy. He was just here to dance and to gain some inspiration for his possible new remix back home in his attic studio in his Pasadena adobe. As he looked around, however, a raven-haired girl with mismatched eyes caught his attention and he sat down on one of the stools near the counter. She may not be there for a conversation, but he was bored and he needed some casual company.

Mood: bored
Company: a girl (Kuro)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

The_Little_Rabbit

whiters4

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}

Kuro had been starring at the drinks, her eyebrows slightly furrowed as she tried to remember how to make a drink. Although hearing someone approach and sit on one of the stools near the counter, her expression immediate changed back to being stoic and emotionless. Not really wanting to talk to the person, or admit it, she spoke dryly. "If you're expecting me to make you a drink. I'm not the bartender." Although even after she said this, she grabbed some vodka and proceeded to make a Tokyo Tea. She was kind of winging it, but if there was one thing she excelled at, it was making any type of tea.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Slightly sore🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing:QA4WWA1BF(ZBI54A.jpg]Clothes

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:38 pm
User Image

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

Based on the tone of the girl who spoke to him as soon as he made his presence known near the bar, she may be tired or her mood was slightly cranky. Internally, he was spooked out, but chuckled softly with a sheepish tone as to not let his scared reaction be known. "If you are not the bartender, then what's your occupation here? It's actually my first time dropping by here." If she was truly the DJ, then he wouldn't mind some tips with her, learning a thing or two. But that would wait till her mood would be slightly better. He was oblivious to what her personal life was like, but he secretly hoped that it wouldn't affect her too much on her work. Chester had learned that also, lost in thought but having to snap out of it hastily to finish his job as the baker in Taste of Italy.

Mood: bored, but also concerned
OOC:

Quote:

The_Little_Rabbit

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}

Kuro looked up from what she was currently doing, drawing her eyes along from his head down to his feet. Normally, she wouldn't make it obvious that she was analyzing the person, but the male reminded her just a smidge of Fisher. Her eyes almost seemed to be studying his very soul. She held no reaction even after his chuckle and words. Her being the master basically of concealing emotions, made it easy to tell he wasn't displaying what he actually felt. She wondered just what the male might be feeling from her response. Then again, she also didn't actually care that much to know. She took notice that he was probaly just a bit taller than her, and his hair looked like it could have been dyed that color. Then again, for all she knew, it could be his natural hair color. His eyes were nothing special either. Though they did hold a far away look and she assumed he might be in thought. Why is he even talking to me? You would think by my tone that I clearly want to be not bothered. Sighing, she went back to making her alcholic tea while speaking up again in the same dry and almost bored tone. "I'm the DJ. Actually that reminds me..." Kuro had finished making her drink and set it on the counter a bit near him before jumping back over the counter and walking to where her stuff was set up. Tapping the mike she spoke. "This is your Dj Kuro. Happy Valentines day to those lovebirds out there. You all make me sick.What are you even doing at a club? "Don't try to request love songs because I won't bother playing one's that I don't already have on my mix. Other than that, feel free to give me requests. Though like always, that doesn't mean I'll play them. Anyway this first mix is for all my singles out there." It's better to just get drunk today anyway and enjoy that you don't have to depend on anyway or be all mushy. Her voice held little excitement. Only because again, what she said was on a script and she was forced to say it. After saying her piece, she pressed the play button and went back over to the counter where here drink and unfortunately...the boy was still at.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OOC: Haikyuu!!! biggrin

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image

The ginger-haired boy's eyes dilated in astonishment. "Ah, I see. I also happen to be a DJ though my job is currently as a baker at an Italian restaurant." The woman announced that she would start playing the songs for all the folks available, both couples and singles. Chester smiled as he heard the music and he had the urge to dance to the beat, but that may somehow also offend Kuro, so he just settled with watching the dance floor come alive with the people present for the moment. He also thought about requesting something, but right now, he was feeling nervous, like the mental list of songs in his head would not be fitting to meet the DJ's standards and she would just call them sickeningly disgusting, at least based on her preferences when doing her job on this special day for people who were deeply in love. Chester also has a crush, unfortunately, and he was now wondering on how Jessie had been doing all this time.

Mood: happy, but internally nervous
OOC: Yep. Chester's definitely feeling the bad vibe and he couldn't help but to feel like he was making her uncomfortable or something. RIP.

Quote:

The_Little_Rabbit

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher wasn't nearly off the hook for healing up quite yet, but Sage couldn't stop him from phasing through the walls if he was real good about it. His disappearances were to be expected, he just couldn't sit still. It wasn't like he could feel any pain, and he wasn't jarring himself enough about to cause more damage then was unavoidable- predictable wear and tear! The mushi had the gauze wrapped on tight, walking along the red pained line on the sidewalk marking the fire truck some of whatever you call it. He really wanted to paint, but hadn't been able to find his muse since a few days ago at the restaurant. Woe is he, she was such a pretty lady, too.

Now he just needed the fresh air, his messenger back riding along his hip as he looked up to read he sign, Neon Lights. Sounds fun, and Sage wouldn't think to look for him here, if he looked. Besides, the energy of the atmosphere would be fun! The red head cheesed widely, and dropped it while kneading at his cheeks. The thought of the beach and not being able to stop smiling. He shuttered, shook the thought away. He'd only ever lived life one way: his way, and one bad wolf experince wasn't going to stop that! He veered off the curb, walking inside and gasping at the volume of re music. He could just barely hear his own thoughts! "Wowie zowie!"

While he couldn't legally drink quite yet, the artist didn't see many places he could sit without being crowded by sweaty bodies. The regular tables were taken, but with a new song stared, a lot of couples were vacating the bar to pull themselves on the dance floor. He beelined for a newly opened seat, climbing onto a stool and looking up to greet whimsever remained alone. Yeah, him too. But, he saw familiar faces. One he couldn't name, a light discoloration coming to his cheeks as he struggled to remember; the other he did know. "Kuro, hi. I didn't know you worked here...Actually, I think I forgot." He laughed lightly.

Looking over to the lighter redhead, he smiled and nodded. This was the baker from Taste of Italy. Sahar treated him to a dessert pizza and it'd been sooo good. "H-Hey, I remeber you. Your sweets practically changed my life." He grinned and giggled, turning on his bar stool to see both people better. They looked like they'd been talking, so he hoped they didn't get mad about him speaking so suddenly. Seeing either, though his former friend especially, really surprised him. Did they know each other? Kuro didn't seem the type to make nice with a lot of people, and as usual, she looked pretty wiped of expression. W-Was she still mad? He gulped, hoping not.

┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┓

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ I'll Never Sleep ◈ Until I Fix What's Broken❞〗 』
            ┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Surprised, Cautious ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Kuro, Chester, ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Meh it works ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
The_Little_Rabbit

Y

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:54 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}

Having made her way back to the counter, she grabbed the drink that she had rested by the boy and leaned against it, facing the dance floor. She did turn her eyes to glance at him when he spoke again though. Oh? He’s a DJ as well? But he bakes…hmm…interesting. Maybe he isn’t a total annoyance. Sipping the drink she made, face in that ever emotionless void state, she spoke. Her voice also had gone back to that bored and cold tone as well. It wasn’t as if she was mad, it was just her personality. The ever resting b***h face one could say. ”I see…So you might say you’re good at making scones and other pastries of the sort? Have you ever made tea before. Also…I prefer singing, but I’m at least working with music so being a DJ isn’t horrid. How did you get into Djing…” Not that I actually care to know…But it doesn’t seem like he’s going to quit bothering me anytime soon… While speaking to him, she hadn’t even faced him. Even though he was an inch shorter than her, he was sitting on the stool which made him just a bit taller than her currently. Not that it really mattered. She wouldn’t have faced him either way. Also, Kuro had left out from what she said, that she had a love for music. There were so many types and she was enjoying learning the works of being a DJ. Being who she was, there was no way she would ever admit that to anyone. Actually, if she came across someone who could read minds and started attempting to dig into her head, they would find it rather difficult. Or if they managed to do so, well…they would get a gun to their head. Anyway, as she had finished asking these questions to the male, him possibly being surprised that she was conversing with him, she felt her heart almost stop at a familiar voice.

F-fisher! What is he doing here of all places?! It totally doesn’t fit him…then again…the boy I’m talking to now it doesn’t really fit him either. Well…who is to say clubs aren’t for everyone I suppose…I wouldn’t be here if not for being able to play music. Anyway…what to do…Stupid…feeling… Kuro took a couple sips of her drink before turning her head to face Fisher. She hated that annoying guilt feeling that was still there. She knew she should apologize for before. She had planned on it. But now there was someone else there…and her pride wouldn’t allow her to outright admit her wrong-doing. So instead she said, ”You’re not living on the streets are you?
                                                      I…didn’t touch any of the stuff you left in the room…I actually bought some art supplies…So…if you ever want to come back over...your room is still there…" Her voice had gotten quieter and quieter, mumbling the last parts of her sentence. Her voice had changed in just the slightest as well. This was as much of an apology as Fisher was currently going to get. Especially because there were others around. Kuro had kept Fishers gaze until she looked away while saying she had bought art supplies and implying that he could come by whenever he wanted. Even move back in. Kuro didn’t expect the lather though. Unless he really was living on the streets again. If he had been, she would most likely wind up yelling at him. She then proceeded to take a couple more sips as Fisher greeted the male beside her. It seemed the two had met before. Why am I even still standing here…conversing…ugh…how troublesome.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OOC: Hope it sounds okay Dx

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

whiters4

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:02 pm
User Image

It seemed like the female was getting a bit interested in him just because of his occupation, and he was partially relieved at that. "Baking is actually one of my hobbies so I took the job. And I do make tea during breakfast and afternoon tea sometimes..." Then the question came about on how he became a DJ and he smiled. "Music is my passion since I'm young. I'm a graduate from a music course back in college, so my career was starting to grow strong ever since. Of course, it was a tough road with the setbacks and all that." Another voice then blended in and his eyes took notice of the boy whom he had encountered back in Taste of Italy. He laughed softly. "Ah, Sahar's friend, right? Sorry if we didn't get to talk much back then, but I'm glad you liked my pizza." He then extended a hand for the other ginger-haired to take. "Name's Chester."

Mood: somewhat relieved
Company: a girl (Kuro), Fisher
OOC: Oops, fixed the quotes.

Quote:

The_Little_Rabbit

whiters4

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:38 am
User Image

User Image

Fisher was just a little discouraged by the cup raising to Kuro's lips when he spoke to her, half wondering if he hadn't been heard or was being ignored. The thought of the latter caused the 'kicked puppy' look he was pouting towards her backside, it cleared up slightly as- Ah, Chester, associated him with Sahar and introduced himself. He pushed his glasses up on the bridge of his nose, feeling his ears grow warmer as he nodded. Yeah, they were friends. Nodding again, he took the baker's hand and shook it with a smile. "I'm Fisher! I was hoping to meet you again, we short people gotta stick together! Am I right? I think we should be friends!" He saw fit to go on, but paused as he noticed Kuro's mismatched eyes locked on him. The mushi froze, back straight and arms stiff. Oh, she was mad!

Fisher found his way to breath again after a few seconds, beginning to sputter as she mentioned him being homeless. D-Don't say that in public!!! His ears burned deeper, nearly blending into his hair as he lifted his hands to slow her down. He was surprised by the direction her speech took, his eyes wide with shock before sparking in the next moment. "K-Kurooooo." Holding his heart, he grinned and made a small hic in his breath. "Y-..Did you really? I-I kept thinking about you, I thought you'd never speak to me again." He squeaked, one hand resting over the left portion of his abdomen when he felt a...straining sensation. But he was fine! "My brother has been helping me, b-but...I kinda wanna come back, if only just to see you." Fisher sniffled.

XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Surprised, Happy ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Kuro, Chester, ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Meh it works ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
The_Little_Rabbit

Y

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:]What the heck is up with that response?! I should just go back to my job now...ugh...seriously...}

Kuro remained not looking at the male and just drinking her alcholic tea until he said he did make tea. Ah…so he can make tea? I wonder how good he is at doing so…He is also a lover of music…hmm…perhaps he isn’t completely uncivilized indeed. It wouldn’t hurt to converse with him then… So whether Chester noticed or not, Kuro had paused in her drinking and was starring at him, giving him her attention as he spoke this time. After all, she did such to anyone she deemed might be worth having a conversation with or give even the slightest of respect to. So speaking a bit slowly as if in thought...and her voice still keeping that same bored and cold tone, she answered, ”I see…I’ll have to stop by the place you work at sometime then to see how well you make tea…Just know…if you wind up doing it incorrectly…I’ll have to re-do it myself.” Kuro had paused for a moment to take yet another sip. What she meant by those words was basically that she would be giving him some tips or pointers if she saw that he might need some. Or that if she wasn’t satisfied with the tea’s flavor, she would actually have him re-do it with her help. Of course, one wouldn’t understand that is what Kuro meant unless they actually knew her or could figure out what she meant in that brain of theirs. ”Hmm…well since it seems you graduated from a music course…I suppose I have someone that can cover a shift if I don’t feel like coming to work.” By this, Kuro more meant that if he wanted to DJ, she might let him do so one day. Or sometime when she was here. It was rare that Kuro actually took a day off. Of course he would need to bring his own equipment since Kuro wouldn’t let anyone touch hers.

Kuro who had been sipping her drink to calm herself down some and also soothe her beaten pride after saying that to Fisher, almost choked on what she was drinking and started to cough after the Mushi’s words. Her eyes turned to look over at him, for once, she had been taken by surprise. Kuro who was normally the best at keeping emotions under-check had never in her life heard such words from anyone. Therefore her face which had been stoic now held a slightly weird look as her cheeks and up to her ears continued to turn crimson. Both because of what he said and the current lack of air from coughing. W-who the hell says things like that so easily?! Seriously…what is up with his sniffling and that grin and the look in his eyes?! It’s not like I said much for him to do so…Why is he being all dramatic?! Though even when thinking this, there was no way Kuro was going to admit that Fisher had annoyingly stuck in her mind to and that she had also continued to think about him and ugh…worrying with that ugly feeling of guilt. The guilt was at least gone now. But had it really just been guilt? Plus to Kuro, his words were just so strange! Like really…it almost sounded like some soap opera confession. Of course Kuro being Kuro, she wasn’t about to take it as such and also knowing Fisher’s personality, just took it that he had missed her and thought of her as a friend. Something Kuro somewhat felt about him to. Not that she would admit that she thought of him as a friend either though. Trying to get ahold of herself, the coughing eventually died down as she turned to Fisher completely. Her eyes burning into his soul it seemed. She had also managed to get her face to its void state, but that crimson hue remained on her face. ”Say such cringy words again and I’ll kick you out.” T-that wasn’t what I wanted to say! Kuro hearing that he had a brother who was helping him, wanted to just say good and he could stay there. Why would he need to come to her place and be a bother if he already had a home again now and wasn’t living on the streets. But for some reasons instead, she basically said that he could come back and live with her. In her own way of saying it that is. Plus her voice didn't quite hold the bored and cold tone it normally held this time. Kuro remembered why she probably didn’t drink alcohol now. It made her slightly more truthful…

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:23 pm
User Image

Chester chuckled sheepishly at the possibility of the current DJ showing up to see how he was working. "I won't mind that. I work currently at Taste of Italy. Expensive, but worth it if you crave great Italian food, especially my desserts." His eyes widened at the possible proposition. "T-that will be great, though my equipment is difficult to carry since I don't have a car for me to drive." Speaking of which, he should definitely contact his parents soon for the right car for him and he should be certain on what model to get this time. With his height being a slight setback, the choices would be narrowed down eventually. "I have two days off from work, or the schedule may change depending on the situation, so I'll see what I can do."

He grinned when the handshake was accepted by Fisher and a slight blush colored his cheeks at the description of both their height, mainly because of his embarrassment and slight disdain. "Y-yeah, short people do need to stick together...." However, he internally jumped at Kuro's words as if she considered the words to be sappy and cringe-worthy, in her own external perspective, to say the least. "S-sorry about that, Kuro."

Mood: somewhat relieved, but embarrassed
OOC:

Quote:

The_Little_Rabbit

whiters4

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Fisher's smile only widened as Cheter agreed with him, "Good, then we've officially founded The Short Squad, haven't we!" The question was rhetorical, his eyes gleaming as he released the other male's hand and shot a finger gun at him. He pouted over at Kuro, observing the cracks in her usual expression before she utterly squashed his joy with an immediate threat to kick him out. "Shucks, it's already just like old times." He whined sentimentally, but was sulking just the same. "She, ugh, she just meant me, Chester. It's not like she isn't short too, enough to be our third member if she wanted." He wasn't going to be deterred so easily! Despite living with Sage, he'd much rather return to stay with Kuro. She could be difficult, but really she was nice! Or, she could be when she wanted. "Oh! I'm, do you two- Know each other? I didn't mean to interrupt your conversation."

XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Surprised, Happy ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Kuro, Chester, ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Meh it works ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
The_Little_Rabbit

Y

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:]What the heck is up with that response?! I should just go back to my job now...ugh...seriously...}

Kuro clicked her tongue in the slightest at the male’s words. How expensive is expensive? Hmm…I suppose I could try it and if I don’t like it, make him pay for it…it’s been awhile since I’ve tasted others pastries and tea…It wouldn’t harm…to think about going. Outloud though, ”We’ll see…don’t expect me to show up though” Kuro almost rolled her eyes as the male took her words seriously. Though she supposed she was serious in possibly letting him DJ. Turning to him with her piercing eyes, ”Well if you don’t bring your equipment, then you really won’t get even the slightest of chances to play.” That was Kuro’s way of saying that her equipment was off limits and that she really could care less whether he wanted to play or not because it depended how she was feeling that day on if she would let him play or not. Though she wouldn’t admit she was a bit curious to see his style of music. Chester didn’t need to know this though.
                                                      Again, Kuro who was normally so good at keeping her emotions from showing, had failed slightly yet again as her eyebrow twitched in annoyance to what the two were talking about. In all honesty, she had never heard something so stupid in all her life. You have got to be kidding me…The short squad?! Ugh…I can’t believe I thought these two were more cultured than they are.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Kuro saw Fisher pouting over at her from the corner of her eye before he said it was just like old times. Scoffing slightly, ”Did you think it would be any different?” Another crack in her ever so void face with the sound of the scoff and then a visible frown to what Fisher said next to Chester. ”I’m taller than you both last time I checked so don’t even associate me with whatever squad you two just came up with. Also the cringe-worthy comments apply to him to. Just try not to let it happen again. No we don’t know each other and no you didn’t interrupt anything. I should actually go back to my job now.” Kuro was visibly slightly grumpy now as she downed her drink after huffing in what she said slightly, and stomped over to her equipment as the song came to an end. She wasn’t overly mad as it was quite hard to get mad at Fisher with him being a bit adorable. Not like she would admit that ever to anyone. But Kuro was sensitive about her height and she extremely disliked when people pointed it out or seemed to make fun of it. Even if they were short themselves or meant no harm. Her expression and tone a bit earlier having been a rarity to hear happen from the ever so stoic Kuro which might have surprised the two male’s even just the slightest. It seemed at that short moment, that she had acted just a bit childishly. But her head had been a bit muddled anyway since Fisher had shown up and caught her off guard. She didn’t find it fair that she had seemed to be ganged up on. Once at her station though, she quickly was able to calm down and return to herself.There was definitely no way she was drinking anymore. It seemed that she would have to build her tolerance up again after all. ”Your Dj is back and with another song! This…is for all you couples…out there.” Kuro seemed to struggle in getting out what she was scripted to say. She wanted to gag and say what she truly thought…but she didn’t…She then proceeded to play a slow song.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Annoyed🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing:QA4WWA1BF(ZBI54A.jpg]Clothes
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OOC:Sorry for the wait~

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

whiters4

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:53 pm
User Image

The ginger-haired man just nodded silently at the blunt words. After all, Kuro's mood may change depending on the situation, even if it was slightly contradictory from what she had said. At the mention of the equipment, he waved both his hands, still feelings his nerves jumbled up because of her tone. "I-I won't touch any of your stuff that was part of your equipment. I promise." He would rather not risk doing something that would induce anger from the female DJ herself, just to be safe.

He smiled when Fisher announced the emergence of the squad, internally cheering not only for himself but also for his newfound friend. After the girl mentioned about the height difference and the announcement that she should attend back to her own business, he simply nodded in acknowledgment before music floated into the area once more. He then turned his attention to Fisher. "So, Fisher, care to tell me more about yourself aside from the fact that you become a fan of my sweets." At least, being part of the squad required getting to know more about the members. This would be a start.

Mood: back to being casual
OOC: Finally back home after the birthday bash.

Quote:

The_Little_Rabbit

whiters4

Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games