Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:10 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

When her feet touched the wood with her wings vanishing like smoke, she was in front of the entrance of the smoothie shop. By the time she entered the place, it was small, with only a few tables and chairs occupying the otherwise bare space near the counter. There were machines wherein the employees would create smoothies based on the customers' preferences. Nonetheless, with no other customers coming except her, the place was awfully quiet.

That's when she spotted the cashier who was obviously bored, checking on the phone. She approached the female.

"That's what I have felt every time the stage is empty before my performance begins. That one aside, are there available flavors for today?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: craving for something cold
Company: the cashier
Cash in Hand: $ 980.00
OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo looked had suddenly snapped out of her dead-like trance when the sudden inquiry about the day's flavors escaped the lips of a young girl standing before the counter. It took Ringo a second to gather herself and fix a smile, though it came more as a forced smile due to her lack of motivation to work. She was still dwelling over the fight she had had with Yukino and it had been affecting her mood, including her work. "How about I fix you up a mystery flavor?”

Theme: Little Monster

Money: $960.00
Profile:
[quote="]

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

When the female mentioned about the mystery flavor, she smiled back, though she would notice that the cashier's expression was just a fabrication to hide whatever was bothering through her mind. The question would wait a bit longer, though. "Oh. That would be lovely. I may be a newcomer, being stumbled into Soleil recently, but my house is at Etoile. I just can't wait to see how the smoothie here tastes like."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: happy
Cash in Hand: $ 980.00
OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo nodded and disappeared to the back. The sound of chopping following a blender filled the room for a moment before she came back with a cup that contained a bright green mixture topped with a bendy straw. The cashier's face still a blank stare as she handed the smoothie to the dark haired girl. "One mystery flavor, that will be 3.75 please.”

Profile:
Quote:

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist waited patiently, humming a tune until the process was done. When the smoothie was presented to her, with the cashier telling her the price, she picked up her wallet. She zipped it open and presented some coins to her. As she placed the payment onto the counter's surface, she took notice of the other's expression and frowned. She hated it when the cashier was feeling disconsolate, nonetheless with a poker face.

"I can tell that something's crossing your mind," she murmured as she picked up the plastic cup. "It's as if you heard a requiem."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: feeling pity
Cash in Hand: $ 980.00 (pending transaction)
OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo gave the girl a questionable look as she took the money and slipped it in the drawer, not liking her assumption despite the truth to it. "What makes you think I'm mad? What if I sad this is just how my face looks? Are you some sort of psychic?"

Profile:
Quote:

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:11 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She sighed at the retort, but she had to stay calm. The violinist just took a sip of the smoothie through the straw. "Not actually a psychic... More like a psychologist. Something I have learned alongside music." She then twirled her straw. "Well, whatever you're hiding, it must be a bad one."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: feeling pity
Cash in Hand: $ 976.25
OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:22 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo sighed and picked up a large canvas bag that she had kept under the counter. Setting it on the counter, a tiny white head and poked out and stared at the raven haired girl followed with a meow. It was Tora, the kitten Ringo and Yukino were able to rescue from eternal homelessness. Had it not been for Yukino, Ringo would had never rescued the kitten. "I suppose you can say something is bothering me."

Profile:
Quote:

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel blinked when she saw the canvas bag. At the sight of the kitten, she smiled and leaned closed to the feline, patting it on the head gently. "I have to say, this cat is a cutie pie." She then poked her finger gently on the nose. "Say, what seems to be the problem that's bothering you lately? I'm listening, and I won't bite."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: amused at the cat, willing to listen
OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:45 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo sat on the counter, patting the white kitten in her lap as she fixed her eyes on the curious girl before her that was eager to listen to her problems despite being a total stranger. "It revolves around the boy who helped rescue this little guy here. We used to be friends, or at least I thought we were..."

Profile:
Quote:

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

As the cashier spoke about the problem, she sipped on the smoothie casually, savoring the flavor. By the time the girl was done insinuating, the violinist let go of the straw so that she could ask. "Is there a misunderstanding going on between you two? It may be the reason why you two are on bad terms recently."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: listening (a.k.a psychologist mode)
Company: the cashier and the white kitten
OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:39 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo's gaze fell to the floor, realizing that it sounded more petty than she thought it to be. But the words Yukino had said to her still replayed in her mind. Business. That's all it had been. But even if there was the slightest chance it could have been a misunderstanding, she would take that chance. "I'm not sure...he was pretty clear with his words....business means business...not friendship...."

Profile:
Quote:

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:52 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris sat down on one of the vacant chairs and blinked. "Oh... so that's the problem. Well, whatever business that guy is doing, he clearly doesn't want you to be involved, or he may be guilty over something he did unintentionally to make you feel upset, even if it's over something silly. Trust me, my fans have gone through kind of drama before, and it's annoying as hell."

She then put the cup down on the table. "Basically, that guy may have a lot of secrets that he doesn't want to share with just anyone else. Maybe you also have secrets hidden deep inside you that you don't entrust with just anyone. I can relate to that, because a few musician friends of mine back in Australia are on a similar boat as you."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: listening (a.k.a psychologist mode)
OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:08 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo looked up to meet the girl's gaze when she heard her words. They sounded so reassuring that it almost made her hopeful; though it wasn't enough to simply shake off the doubt and fear that settled in the back of her mind. Clearing her throat after realizing she was still at work, Ringo composed herself and resumed her appropriate face. "It's getting pretty late, would you like anything else before I close up?"

Profile:
Quote:

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:23 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist could tell that the cashier was trying to comprehend with her words. Surely, it would take a while, but she knew that the other female would find the right solution to resolve the problem sooner or later. Solaris could only hope that whatever the next step would be, it would be for the better.

When the other female asked, she stood up, a small smile etched on her face, and picked up her wallet. "Well, nothing else except that I'll give you a little tip and my phone number in case we can converse some other time." She gave her a coin that was worth $10, together with a piece of paper that contained her phone number. "Think of it as a little gift for your honesty. And my name's Solaris Windstorm, owner of the house in 1122 Etoile Housing District. May I know yours, Ms. Cashier?"

She knew that it would take time before the girl would warm up to her, but she hoped that with that first step coupled with the Australian friendly charm, it would be a small start.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: friendly
Cash in Hand: $ 976.25 (giving the tip)
OOC: Will nap for now. BRB for a bit.

Delicious Lunatique

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games