Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Quality Quidditch Supplies Open, Hiring, and Summer Sales! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Dɾҽա-لҽղղą ♏ąɾցօ Ɛìժҽ xx
Future Hogwarts Student Nine Years Old Adopted Half-Blood spxxace

< Summer 2035 >
                                                    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝒯𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈, 𝐼'𝓂 𝓌𝑒𝒾𝓇𝒹 '𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒𝓈
                                                    𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓎 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒻𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁
                                                    𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑒, 𝒾𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝒷𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓇𝓇𝑒
                                                    '𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇

It's been a year since Drew had been distant to her parents, even after those two idiots decided to discuss with her and the twins about why they decided to break up and it felt that she was still feeling that upsetting feeling towards them. And then after the discussion, her mum decided to just disappear. Drew didn't care anymore, anyway, she kept on breaking promises and she was barely there for her. So why bother? As for her papa... She wasn't really sure anymore as time went by. Yes, Drew was angry about how he decided to not tell about it for three years that she shut him out as a result, even wished that they weren't her parents. But even that, she didn't want to go back to the orphanage, she wanted to be with Dagrun and Donner- also his three strangely young uncles. But, it was just so hard until there was one time she had been wondering where in the seven seas her father had gone through last night when he was away from his job, and it worried her overnight until the next morning she didn't find him in his bedroom. Of course, that freaked her out, thinking that maybe he disappeared as well until seconds later she found him sleeping on the living room couch on his work clothes- didn't even consider taking off his boots. That was how basically she punched him on the shoulder (and woke him up) and then decided to vent and cry on his shoulder like a really sensitive person she was. Good thing that he wasn't mad at her for.. being angry, even if she thought that it was a terrible thing to do to your parent. Maybe she was becoming tired of being angry and just wanted to sleep, so she reluctantly let it all go.

This summer afternoon, Drew and her dad decided to take a walk in the Diagon Alley street. She told him that she wanted to try to play Quidditch, something she didn't think she would actually say. She thought she was just the only ever person in the family who had little to no interest in Quidditch- unlike her dad and the broom-loving twins. The young girl wasn't sure if mum had an interest in that sport, though- But maybe one thing for sure was that Drew can maybe relate with her Uncle Matti. But she wasn't sure, maybe she just liked flying- like those dragon movies they've watched in the cinema. They were just so cool! So, the two of them decided to enter the shop, and the young brunette widened her green eyes as she saw so many pretty-looking brooms displayed neatly in the store. "Oh! These... These are so nice..." Drew said, her curious streak slowly coming back to her. She could only just imagine flying in the sky with these things, that would actually be fun to do even if Drew didn't think she would play quidditch, maybe.

𝐼'𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓉 𝐸𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝓈 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓌𝓁𝓎
                                                    𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝒹 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅
                                                    '𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝓈

ωι†h [Rubin] α† [Shop]

Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    @Gryff : It's optional if u wanna post o3ob

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:11 pm
Your eyes whispered "have we met?"
Across the room your silhouette starts to make it's way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy
All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

User Image
User Image

Little Sister Age 8 Owl Enthusiast

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Laili walked into QQS with her owl bag hanging across her chest and flapping at her side to help out here while her papa and Dris went to go get his wand. Part of her had wanted to go to but then she would just feel sad all over again knowing that her brother would be leaving her in a few months to go off to school. She had known it was going to happen since his eleventh birthday when his letter came, but it was different when you knew something and then you saw that something. So she had left Kenji to run the store while she went to find solace at her daddy's store knowing that the other man could handle himself fine without her help for a bit.

Blue eyes roamed through the store looking to see if she could spot her daddy before she went towards his office in the back. The girl didn't even pause to knock before she was turning the doorknob and entered the room to see her daddy bent over some paperwork with his normal every other day cane laying on the floor beside him. "Papa went to take Dris for his wand and I didn't want to go because I'd get sad so I came to help you out for a bit." Laili told him bluntly causing her father to just sigh and offer her a quick hug as she came around the desk. "There's not much you can help me out with back here Lil's, why don't you go out into the shop and help around there." her dad instructed. She nodded and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek in dismissal before she returned to the front of the shop. It was a lucky thing too since a girl who looked about her age came in with an older guy she assumed was her dad, though he did look sort of young but not like Uncle Kalin young so maybe he was an older uncle, and gave them both a smile and wave. "Hello! Welcome to Quality Quidditch Supplies! I can help you look for anything you might need!" Laili told them with a slightly puffed chest of pride since she was telling the truth. She might like owls more but she still loved Quidditch and knew every inch of the store just like her brother and daddies. It's what made her such a good helper!

¨°o.O O.o°¨

Jade Galaksylph

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you too

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:20 am

< Summer 2035 >

Drew was distracted looking at different types of brooms, while her father who was beside her was looking over some training brooms for her siblings. She wasn't sure if they were also supposed to buy a broom for her, and by broom, she probably meant the broom like her dad's or Ivar's. Unless she had to use those training brooms, but maybe she supposed she didn't need to protest about it. But, she was nine, and Ivar had this flying lesson when he was around eleven- Drew was certain that maybe she was capable of using a real one.

As the two of them were talking about broom and exchanging words in Norwegian, it didn't last long when a girl that look like she was Drew's age and greeted them with a bubbly smile. The fun part was that she met some her age, but the not-so-fun part was that she was socially shy to know how talk with her. Nevertheless, Drew gave her a small smile and waved, "Oh-- Uhm, hi! Thanks for the help, I was thinking of wanting to learn how to, you know, fly with broom? I hear riding one is fun so..." She flushed out of awkwardness for a second and decided to not show it, brushing it off, "I like your bag, by the way." She was socializing with her just how she learned in her Charm School experience, which she hoped that it wouldn't be too weird to just try to befriend her. It was pretty much tricky for her when one, she just got her magic last year as a late-bloomer and two, she spent lots of her time at home reading books.

ωι†h [Rubin, Laili] α† [Shop]

Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    finally made a polyvore set for Drew so feel free to click the Attire Link

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:00 am

User Image
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Laili's grin widened and her eyes glittered with excitement as the girl told her she was wanting to learn how to fly a broom. Although she said it sort of funny but then she also had sort of an accent so maybe English wasn't her first language? That would be so neat! She knew her Papa knew another language but she didn't remember which one it was and her Daddy was American and as far as she knew they all spoke English too. With a few spelling errors. She was quickly taken from her thoughts of languages by her new friend complimenting her bag making her grin and giggle. "Thank you! It was a birthday present from my Papa cos we both love owls. I like your backpack, even though I haven't seen them all. I finally watched the one with um, the little teddy bear planet." Laili told her rather sheepishly. Her uncle Thaney was the one who had started her on the series and she had promised to not try and watch the others until he came back but it had taken him fooorrreevveerrrrr so she just watched it with her Daddy. Just then the the eight year old remembered she hadn't done the most important thing and quickly held out her hand towards the other girl "Sorry! I ram, rum, ramble-ramble! I ramble a lot and I nearly forgot to tell my name! It's Laili, like the flower but not spelled that way. What's yours?"

¨°o.O O.o°¨

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:41 am

< Summer 2035 >

"Oh- thank you!" Drew felt flattered about her own Star Wars backpacks, as it was given to her from papa which was funny because Ivar kept on making jokes about her birthday's date and her backpack. But then, her strange youngest uncle was, well, a bit weird- his jokes were weird, after all- not to mention that he was really young! "It was a Yule gift from my papa." The young girl grinned as she patted her beautifully purple Star Wars backpack, "Oh, that one? Yeah, that movie is my favorite! I mean, I haven't watched 'em all- But I do like Artoo!" She wanted to watch more of the series with Ivar at his house but ugh, she couldn't do that when he was away to somewhere far away from England! But that's okay, maybe onkel Austmar could away watch it with her, her cool dragon onkel was still her favorite among her relatives so it was double the fun.

The more the blonde girl spoke, the more Drew wanted to be more talkative when she didn't know what else to say. Yes, she was an outspoken person, just like papa has been (except that one thing that made her upset) but again, she still wasn't sure if she should just go, be all excited, and talk to her due to her shy nature (or to be specific, shy extrovert). Fortunately, her father Rubin, who was with her, probably noticed her uncertainty so he gave her a small smile and a nod clearly conveying the message saying that she should go for it, which made her feel encouraged.

Drew tried holding back her giggle (and failed) as the other girl apologized to her for rambling, and to be honest she wasn't sure about what was difficult about saying the word 'ramble' unless she pronounced it wrong- A few of her classmates back in school asked about why she spoke a bit funny "like some of those Scots and Irish", which was confusing. She and papa sometimes have customers in the shop with this weird accent like Princess Merida that was definitely not the accent they have at home. As it seemed that she was slowly opening up, Drew took Laili's hand and shook it like some people do. "S'okay if you ramble." She smiled, "I'm Drew, short for Drew-Jenna. And that's my papa, I help with him in his shop too, y'know?" She pointed at the person sporting dark blue hair with teal tips who was about to get two or three broomsticks (And well... Someone who looked like people were going to give him the wrong age when he was in his late-twenties already).

Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:12 pm

User Image
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Laili thought the similarity between their two gifts was amazing, not like the actual gifts but knowing that both their papa's had given it to them. Maybe she had a papa and daddy too! She wished she could ask her both both of them said it would be inappropriate. Her eyes widened when she mentioned that her favorite robot was also her favorite robot. "Me too! Oh, and Chewie! I like him too!" she replied thinking of the large furry man thing guy. She watched the man, she was guessing it was her papa, walk away and look at brooms leaving the two of them by themselves talk and beamed when the girl finally shook her hand. And she was right about him being her papa! And she even helped out with his shop too! So cool! They could've seen each other and never even realized it! "Cool! What kind of shop does he have? My papa has an owl shop and me and him looooovveee owls so I mainly work at his. My big brother likes Quidditch though so he likes working with daddy in this one but he went with papa to go get his wand today cos he's leaving for Hogwarts soon." Laili explained in more detail than necessary while feeling her usual sadness when thinking of Dris leaving. "Do you have any siblings? I only have Dris, he's my big brother, but I also have two uncles and godparents and oo! I have a new godbaby!" she told her new friend proudly. She'd been waiting for the baby for forevveerrrr so she was going to enjoy it now that the time was finally here.

¨°o.O O.o°¨

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:01 am

< Summer 2035 >

Drew was glad that the two of them have something in common, especially the fact that they both like Star Wars. Actually, it was Ivar who got her to watch some movies of Star Wars last year in the winter holidays to cheer her up at times she was sad about her parents, in other words, the times when she wasn't being resentful. Well, sure, her papa did the best of his ability to make it up to Drew and her siblings, it was just that she couldn't help feeling upset about it. But now, after papa and her discussing again, much like trying to be open to each other, she didn't feel like she should always stay angry to him forever... Especially when it turned out that he was also being as sad and upset as her.

Shaking it off of her mind, she proceeded to listen further to Laili about their shop, which made Drew smile with enthusiasm to share about her father's job, "My pappa runs a potion shop for healing and things like that, it's called JP Potions, you should visit sometimes!" She told her, "And he's not just that, he also writes stories from other places. So we really like reading, I'm kinda a bookworm, you know? Drew wasn't that afraid to call herself a bookworm, or adopted- besides, her parents chose her to be their first child before the twins came along, anyway. The young girl nodded at Laili's question about her family, specifically her siblings, so she replied, "Ja, I grew up with twins, Donner and Dagrun- Donner's the really talkative brother and believe me his hair changes colors all the time just like pappa, and then Dagrun is the quiet one and she likes reindeers alot. I also have three uncles here and a godfather, too!" She told her alot out of her excitement, but at this point she didn't seem to feel awkward about it.

Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:59 pm

User Image
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Laili's eyes widened as Drew described her daddy's store as a place that sold potions and stuff and couldn't help jumping in place slightly thinking about how many similarities the two girls had. "That's so super cool! My Uncle Loki, he runs an apothecary so I bet he's met your daddy loads of times! And of course I want to visit! I bet I can get my other Uncle Thaney to bring me since he does potions too but he doesn't have his own store like your daddy, he just likes them but I think he mainly likes the explosions since that's what mainly happens." she told her with a conspirator's giggle. She also thought it was so cool that Drew's daddy also wrote stories and could totally related about being a bookworm. Ok, maybe she wasn't a complete bookworm but she did like reading! "I's so cool he gets to write stories and stuff! My Papa writes music sometimes but he mainly just plays his guitar for his owls. He said he'd teach it to me soon so then I'll get to seralade...no, uh,, seramade? No that's not right either...sera, sera,....serenade! Then I'll get to serenade the owls!" Laili blushed a bit at her word slip ups since she was still speaking a mile a minute and obviously, like her daddies said, sometimes words just flew out of mouth before she could catch them and arrange them the way that they needed. Her mouth dropped open in excitement when her new best friend told her that she had twin siblings and that one apparently changes their hair allot like her own daddy. There was a word for it, but it was long and sorta complicated so she was sure she couldn't remember what exactly it was called. Drat! But then Laili got excited and jumpy all over again as Drew told her that she also had uncles and a godddaddy just like she did! "Ohmygoodness! Then this has to be like, fate or something. That we were meant to be the bestest of best friends since we're so similar and all! " the blonde girl told her with a definitive nod. It was obviously fate, obviously!

¨°o.O O.o°¨

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:47 am

< Summer 2035 >

Drew giggled when Laili, after telling her that she would go the JP Potions, she informed Drew that this Uncle Thaney of hers likes potions especially the explosions thing. She could say how funny it was, as she tended to make explosions or weird substances on her father's cauldron space in the shop- which forced Rubin to lock the potions room. So, that was kind of a bugger. "That's awesome! That way maybe I can ask pappa if I could show you our house above our shop- it'll be great." She made a curious hum when the blondie decided to ramble about her own dad, about the whole music and singing for the owls. Huh, that's weird, since not even Onkel Austmar sings to dragons or the owls- unless he has a terrible voice that could make them all go to sleep. She was very tempted along the way to say the correct saying for 'serenade' until Laili finally got the word, nice, at least she didn't have to be nervous about how she would say it politely. She didn't play music, but half of her family does- Ivar plays a violin, Matteo plays a guitar, and Rubin plays a flute at home- but Drew did sing if no one was around, especially when her father wasn't around. Shejust thought her voice wasn't that good, not that they told her that but still...

What drove Drew to excitement was when Laili literally told her that they were probably meant to be best friend- and that was just awesome! Well, of course they weren't much alike- She was blonde, she was a brunette- but they do share some things like their love for Star Wars so that was similar enough! "Really? That's... That's great, I would love to be your friend!" She exclaimed cheerfully like her usual self. Later on, her parent Rubin (who was probably stalling to give the two girls time to socialize) decided to arrived with three training brooms and said sincerely as he gently put his hand on her shoulder, "Alright Drew, I'm done picking the brooms for you three and- Oh, who's this friend of yours?"

Drew looked up to see her father and gestured her hand as she introduced Laili to him, "Brilliant! This is Laili, she's my new friend and she also loves Star Wars like Ivar! Her dad owns this shop, you know?" Rubin nodded his head with a hum, smiling as he was glad to see Drew enjoying their hangout today especially when she made a new friend- it has been a while to see her with excitement like this. Offering his hand, the blue-haired metamorphagus introduced himself serenely, "That's great. I'm Rubin, by the way, I'm her par--"

"She knows that already, pappa." Drew interrupted, but she didn't really sound upset or anything like that because she made a small smile that was probably supposed to be a smirk- She has yet to master Ivar's funny smirk just so that she could mimic or or make fun of him.

Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

Mood: happy
Companions: my dad!
Thoughts: mabye if i'm good ill get a broom today!

════════════════════════

Jillian was leading her dad to the quidditch store she was hoping to make the main team this year and maybe her own broom would give her an edge. Her dad liked sports and seem intrigued by her explanation of quidditch. She knew her dad would be easier to convince than her mom. They had already hit Gringotts to convert the money over. She had shown her dad how to count it and he seemed to figure out the whole math behind it, as he was looking at prices and counting to himself. He was mainly calmly following Jillian as she was in a controlled hyper and checking out the broom display. He did seem the serious type but he smirked when Jillian was pointing out one of the brooms that looked shiny black.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєcσηɗ ƳєαяRανєηcƖαωRєѕєяνє Sєєкєя

Dris was sweeping up at his dad's shop, wanting to earn all his new quidditch gear. Sure, Wyatt and Milo were going to buy it for them, but having helped at the shop every summer since he was four, he knew how expensive quidditch stuff became. He didn't want to bankrupt his parents, after all! So for now, he was working extra hard to make it up to them both. When he heard the door open, he spoke without thinking. "Welcome to Quality Quidditch Supplies. Let me know if you need help." He sighed a bit, fingers twitching with the desire to paint as the sound of footsteps and chattering curled through his senses. With a look around, he finally noticed the person that came in was Jillian, from his year, though a Gryffindor. "Hi Jilly. Are you looking for anything in particular?" He did know the stock inside and out, mostly because he'd been dreaming about owning his own broom and playing Seeker at school. It'd be swell, he figured.

Kungfudemoness

Sᴛᴀʀʀʏ, Sтαяяу Ɲιgнт; Pᴀɪɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ вƖυє αηɗ gяαу
Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ѕυммєя'ѕ ɗαу ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇʏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ɪɴ му ѕσυƖ
Sнαɗσωѕ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟs; Sкєтcн ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɗαffσɗιƖѕ
Cᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ вяєєzє ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ωιηтєя cнιƖƖѕ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ѕησωу Ɩιηєη Ɩαηɗ
Nᴏᴡ I υηɗєяѕтαηɗ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕαу тσ мє
Aɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ѕυffєяєɗ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ѕαηιту, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕєт тнєм fяєє
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ Ɩιѕтєη, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ... Ƥєянαρѕ тнєу'ƖƖ Ɩιѕтєη ησω

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:54 pm
User Image

════════════════════════

Jillian heard a familiar voice say her name and spotted Dris, he was the same year as her but he was in Ravenclaw. "Hi, Dris I seeing if I can get a broom for this next year. I wanna try to get on the main team, not just the reserves. Which one is this shiny black one?" Meanwhile, her Dad was looking at some of the beater bats and guards. He was all for his daughter being sporty and was willing to spend some on good equipment, top of the line was too pricey but he would be ok with for the best bang for the galleon.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Like diamond rings

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris grinned at Jilly as she pointed out a broom she seemed to like. She asked about it, then mentioned her desire to make the main team. "That's a Nimbus 2001. They're really great all-around. I want to make the main team too, but Rhys, our Captain, plays Seeker too. Plus when he graduates next year, Glen and I will have to battle it out, since he's a reserve Seeker too. But he's a year older than I am." He sighed, a bit sadly. He really wanted to play, but he figured getting practice on the reserve team was better than no practice at all... unless he kept getting called to play Chaser. He had discovered he was rather poor at Chasing. It was times like that that he wished his dad's knee wasn't so bad that he couldn't play. Maybe he'd see if one of James' teammates would teach him chasing... The teen shook his head to return to reality, and a goofy laugh sounded. "Sorry, we were talking about brooms. Yes, the Nimbus 2001 is a great broom. 26 Galleons for it. There's a newer version, the 2010 for 32 Galleons, but honestly the 2001 should work greatly for a Beater. If the price is a worry, the Nimbus 2000 is still wonderful, and 24 Galleons, or even the Cleansweep 11, which is 22. Both are good brooms that would do the job." He grinned, really glad he'd found a guide to brooms in Lyre's library. Although... he was pretty sure it wasn't her book. Weird.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:43 pm
User Image

════════════════════════

"The 2001 would likely be good then, it not out of budget so my dad might like it too." Jillian said thinking. "Can I hold it? I won't fly it in the shop, I get in trouble and not get the broom. Though we might have to do a bit more explaining for my dad, I was able to teach him how quidditch works" She said. She didn't keep the fact she was muggle-born a secret. sure some people didn't like her cause they were pricks, but she had hung out with 'Dris later in the year and so he would know about her parent being muggles. While she didn't scream it from the rooftops she would tell someone if they asked.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Like diamond rings

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris grinned when Jilly said the 2001 would be good, and that it was in budget. When she added that her dad would likely approve as well, a grin touched his cheeks. At the ask to hold it, Dris lifted it carefully and offered it over. "Yea, don't fly in here. I've gotten in trouble for that more than once." He chuckled, a tinge of pink on his cheeks. There had been several occasions of him trying to fly inside. Of course, it'd been a lot worse when he was little, since his broom was a lot tinier and could fly easier. Jilly said she'd been spending time teaching her dad about quidditch, so Dris grinned. He grabbed a copy of Quidditch Through the Ages and showed it to her. "This is a good book that can teach all the rules and positions and stuff. But you don't have to buy it. It's kinda expensive. I can always loan you my copy. I've nearly got it memorized anyway. I'll send it by owl when I get home." He grinned brightly, wanting to help his friend if he could.

Kungfudemoness

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff