Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:17 am
>__> really?

You guys are dorks. XD

Any of you who have not already done this, I would like you to go to rules, review them, and then accept the TOS. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:37 am
Hello there, sorry for not posting I have been really short on time, I would most probably post tomorrow.  

l2 i p

Grumpy Regular

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:44 pm
Dawn Mercer

I have posted in Cat Demon Tribe.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:45 pm
How is everyone?  

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 pm
-Ami Hina Lee-

Ami, to make things easier for you. You can encounter the Zetsumei Sekai (the child eater). If you read over Mattaki's last two posts in Konoha, you will see that he was just RECENTLY heavily injured. You're not allowed to kill him, and he's in no form to fight really... Hopefully he won't hurt you, you're character doesn't seem spoiled. So you might even be able to befriend him. Also, if you look over those posts, you can get an idea of how he fights.

You will unfortunately have to roll ONE more time, to see what the demon does to you. Since your character is not spoiled, you can just blame it on him being irrational because he's injured. :/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:05 am
Zandekar
-Ami Hina Lee-

Ami, to make things easier for you. You can encounter the Zetsumei Sekai (the child eater). If you read over Mattaki's last two posts in Konoha, you will see that he was just RECENTLY heavily injured. You're not allowed to kill him, and he's in no form to fight really... Hopefully he won't hurt you, you're character doesn't seem spoiled. So you might even be able to befriend him. Also, if you look over those posts, you can get an idea of how he fights.

You will unfortunately have to roll ONE more time, to see what the demon does to you. Since your character is not spoiled, you can just blame it on him being irrational because he's injured. :/

Ok, thank you! ;u;
Gonna read over those posts and post accordingly -- sorry for taking so long with my posts by the way D: ;

Hm, I'm thinking of maybe using him to travel to wherever the majority of the other characters are, just so I'm not alone for too long xD

Then again, its good that I'm alone for now so I can practice this style of rp @u@  

-Ami Hina Lee-

Malevolent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:58 am
-Ami Hina Lee-
Zandekar
-Ami Hina Lee-

Ok, thank you! ;u;
Gonna read over those posts and post accordingly -- sorry for taking so long with my posts by the way D: ;

Hm, I'm thinking of maybe using him to travel to wherever the majority of the other characters are, just so I'm not alone for too long xD

Then again, its good that I'm alone for now so I can practice this style of rp @u@

It's a bit different, this style, I've been told. ^^
And it is fine, I understand that we all live busy lives, mine included. Luckily for you, this is a VERY laid back guild in regards to how frequent you should post.

I'm fine with that, you traveling about (teleporting), but he will need to heal a bit before he's able to teleport again, so make sure you give him that.

May I suggest, if you go to the Cat demon Tribe, you will have more people to roleplay with as the events in Yuina are currently at a standstill and the events of the Cat Demon Tribe are happening now. You will be given more chances to post, if you go there.

Plus, Yuuki and Amatsu are currently flying there as well. Dawn Mercer (Rikuto) and Lethe are currently roleplaying there as well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:26 am
Zandekar
-Ami Hina Lee-
Zandekar
-Ami Hina Lee-

Ok, thank you! ;u;

And it is fine, I understand that we all live busy lives, mine included. Luckily for you, this is a VERY laid back guild in regards to how frequent you should post.

I'm fine with that, you traveling about (teleporting), but he will need to heal a bit before he's able to teleport again, so make sure you give him that.

May I suggest, if you go to the Cat demon Tribe, you will have more people to roleplay with as the events in Yuina are currently at a standstill and the events of the Cat Demon Tribe are happening now. You will be given more chances to post, if you go there.

Plus, Yuuki and Amatsu are currently flying there as well. Dawn Mercer (Rikuto) and Lethe are currently roleplaying there as well.

Hope my post was alright!

Next post I plan to have the Zetsumei Sekai teleport her -- either next post or the post after -- I hope I don't have to roll anymore actions since they aren't fighting >>;; lol xD  

-Ami Hina Lee-

Malevolent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:22 pm
-Ami Hina Lee-
Zandekar
-Ami Hina Lee-
Zandekar
-Ami Hina Lee-

Ok, thank you! ;u;

Hope my post was alright!

Next post I plan to have the Zetsumei Sekai teleport her -- either next post or the post after -- I hope I don't have to roll anymore actions since they aren't fighting >>;; lol xD

That sounds fine to me. And no, you don't have to fight it anymore. If you roll a 10 again, it will be another demon, since the Zetsumei Sekai decided you weren't spoiled. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:49 pm
-Ami Hina Lee-

Hey Ami, we are so glad that you have been so enthusiastic about the Guild, however try not to time skip- since our characters all have to be in the same time zone. Which pretty much means you should now wait for everyone to catch up the few hours that you have skipped.

We do have the time in every second post of each place, on the first page. (If you would like to see)

And we do make announcements whenever we change the time so that everyone will be caught up.

You do not need to change your post this time, but please keep this in mind.

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Edit.

Also on a side note the cat demon tribe has humans and many other kinds of demons AND half demons as well.

So it's not just cats.

Although the founder of the village is a cat demon, hence the name. n.n

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Amatsu's Domain

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items