Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 pm
User Image

T A K E T O R I K A G U Y A

Taketori nodded his thanks towards the frightened receptionist, even though she did not do anything. It was, he believed, merely another strange custom held in this land. Much in the same way one should not walk through an open door without announcing ones presence when coming in peace. He followed the sound of the familiar voice of Six to the inner atrium and looked upwards towards the source.

He pondered how to properly proceed.

"Upon my initial arrival, I sought the Cursed Seal advertised in this establishment. I have received it. Yet, there is more to it, is there not? My very bones yearn to drink of its power. I seek the means to achieve the next stage." He said after the brief pause, speaking clearly up towards Six. It was true, his bloodline seemed eager to make use of the Cursed Seal, yet at his current stage it could not tap into the deeper reservoir. He was left with no choice but to seek the ones who first applied it.

"Let us make an exchange."

Watarimono
[B-Rank]
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [562/562]
Stamina: Used --- 5 (Vambraces) ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [752/762]

Class Info

First Class: Taijutsu
Discipline → Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude. Your hardened body allows you to mitigate the pain/status effect of an incoming attack for two post per body rank, allowing you to continue the fight until the pain or hazards settle in. This means that a stunning effect can be delayed by up to ten posts at S rank. However, you ignore pain anytime you use this discipline for any reason, meaning if you delay having your arm disabled by a skill, you can also ignore the pain from having been stabbed on that post as well. Example: A ninja uses a lightning technique designed to stun you. For one post, you can delay that effect from taking hold, and have nine posts to continue delaying effects. Similarly, the pain from the attack itself is also ignored. This doesn't, however, prevent you from being blown away in the wind, or set on fire/drowned for example. Furthermore, if lethal damage is suffered then the delaying ability will be nullified for that effect.

Second Class: Taijutsu
Discipline → Monk: A more internal martial artist, this user focuses on the ability to utilize chakra to increase their power and techniques due to their smaller body frame. Gains a -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan. Attacks overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower and type.

Stats
Strength --- 11 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
Odoeb

AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:08 pm
User Image

Atsuko was finished with his inspection of the hospital when a new voice appeared and his eyes had a new target to look at. She seemed youthful, but her voice was steady and even. Not at all terrified as the one in front of them. Taketori spoke his peace and Atsuko would also tag on in an obvious interest, "I believe someone by the name of Roxas may have left something here for us? We haven't been able to get into much contact with him as of late".

ZephyrsBlade

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:39 pm
Odoeb

ZephyrsBlade

User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Six drooped her body across the railing a little more, arching her back as she slightly lowered herself down towards the duo, while keeping her knees still atop for support. "You feel it deep within you," the careful assassin responded, "and it yet escapes your grasp. Yes, we have the means." No embellishment, no asides, no misleads this time. After her response, the new company within the atrium spoke, inquiring about a visitor that came, but never left. "Roxas? Could you describe him to me? There are more visitors here than I can keep track of, by name alone."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:18 pm
User Image

Atsuko thought for a moment on the best way to describe the man. "On the taller side, short black scruffy hair with a short scruffy beard. Probably roughed up a bit knowing him or with someone else roughed up. He also sported a large amount of tattoos and probably a rough attitude reflecting his appearance" Atsuko stated. It pained him to know that he was highly unlikely to see Roxas ever again but there wasn't much he could do about that. Whether he was dead or off trapped without communication he was not but a name on the wind for the time being.

ZephyrsBlade

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:28 pm
User Image

Taketori nodded and let Atsuko take the center stage then. It seemed he had his own reasons for coming as well. Taketori had never met this Roxas fellow but had heard of him through his time in Shishin. If Six was offering the methods to achieve the next stage of the Cursed Seal, he would take it. If not, well it would mean more personal research was required. He still couldn't get a proper read on this Miyamoto persona, and Taketori was not a person who'd generally care about getting a read given his generally unmovable nature.

Whatever the case, the giant would begin climbing the stairs towards Six, glancing back towards Atsuko as he did.

Watarimono
[B-Rank]
Stamina: Used --- 5 (Vambraces) ::: Recovered --- 15
Remaining: [757/762]

Class Info

Discipline → Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude. Your hardened body allows you to mitigate the pain/status effect of an incoming attack for two post per body rank, allowing you to continue the fight until the pain or hazards settle in. This means that a stunning effect can be delayed by up to ten posts at S rank. However, you ignore pain anytime you use this discipline for any reason, meaning if you delay having your arm disabled by a skill, you can also ignore the pain from having been stabbed on that post as well. Example: A ninja uses a lightning technique designed to stun you. For one post, you can delay that effect from taking hold, and have nine posts to continue delaying effects. Similarly, the pain from the attack itself is also ignored. This doesn't, however, prevent you from being blown away in the wind, or set on fire/drowned for example. Furthermore, if lethal damage is suffered then the delaying ability will be nullified for that effect.

Discipline → Monk: A more internal martial artist, this user focuses on the ability to utilize chakra to increase their power and techniques due to their smaller body frame. Gains a -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan. Attacks overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower and type.

Stats
Strength --- 11 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
Odoeb

AandOE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:45 pm
ZephyrsBlade

Odoeb

User Image

These Tattoos Are Scars...

Roxas

A Song

The World Still Has Beauty In It...

"Was it this person," Six questioned, pulling herself back up to the second floor before enacting a henge. "He stopped by for a while, and said that he would be back, but sadly, he never left the hospital grounds." The statement was said in such a way as to be merely inquisitive, but Six thought that perhaps it might come over as threatening. "If you knew of him prior to his... moving on, my apologies. The good Doctor is in the room for you, young man." She shifted her focus to Taketori for a moment as he neared, before undoing the henge in a poof, returning her to her normal appearance.

I just Haven't Seen It In A While That's All.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:31 pm
User Image

Atsuko was a bit taken back by the sudden change of appearance and wanted to ask more questions but the message was clear enough. He looked at Roxases image with a rather vacant and more exhaustive expression, if it was possible to look thirty years older he did right now. Once the image was gone however he snapped back to reality.

"I see....that is most unfortunate. Did he leave anything before he moved on?" he asked, mangekyou fading from his eyes. He was to mentally exhausted to keep up his visage, he just wanted to move past these things.

ZephyrsBlade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:17 pm
User Image

Taketori passed by Six with a simple nod in acknowledgement of her further instructions to Taketori. He paused briefly to consider her. "Someday, I shall hear your story." He said before moving on. Certainly someone of her nature must have one to tell, though whether or not they would be forthcoming was a whole different story. Still, one did not acquire wisdom and wordly knowledge from only personal experience. The form Six had taken was foreign to Taketori, though it seemed to take quite a toll on Atsuko. To learn of such loss within a short period of time... Ultimately, man had little choice in how to respond. They could either join the dead or remain amongst the living.

"I trust you remain in good health, Doctor." Taketori greeted One as he entered the room as directed by Six. "Now tell me, how many of us have returned to seek more power from this Seal?"

The way Taketori asked was almost purely out of interest. He had chosen to follow this path and not much that was said could deter him from trying. One needed power to change the world, it was how one wielded their power that defined them. He awaited One's response with interest. Still, the idea of additional power was almost addicting. He'd try hard not to compromise his own morals and codes here but truly man had to withstand the crucible to know oneself.

Watarimono
[B-Rank]

Class Info

Stats
Strength --- 11 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
Odoeb

AandOE

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:02 am
Parvati walked through the doors for the hospital and looked around, she didn’t exactly know what she was looking for but she was bound to find it. She began to walk through the hospital and walking past several rooms. She stopped at the end of a long hallway and looked around, the place was busy but empty all at the same time. She stood there at the end of the hallway and decided that she was going to be more proactive. She took a small bell from her pocket and threw to the end of the hall, she threw her hands into the release sign. The small chime of the bell rang through the hall, her chakra rode the sound waves through. She stood there and picked up all the information that she could. She knew that there were three people standing in conversation. She began to walk towards where she felt the signatures.

“ZephyrsBlade”
“Odoeb”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:36 pm
Odoeb

ZephyrsBlade

User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]

Six reached down to her thigh, unsealing part of a fuuin that which upon lay dormant. Grasping its contents with the same hand, she kept the items cupped as she vaulted the railing, landing in the main atrium with a soft thump. The man awaiting below appeared to have aged thirty years, but not because his cloak rendered him visible, as covering as it was. His eyes swayed, and his stance hunkered over, a clear sign of being distraught. "I may not know why he wanted these kept safe, but you may have them." Holding her hand out, face down, Six prepared to let go.

High up above, on the second floor, Taketori and One were having a discussion. "Yes, thank you," the good Doctor replied to the greetings, returning it with an similar nod. "Only yourself, and no others." While there might be doctor-to-patient confidentiality, One hadn't treated any Juin applicants for a follow-up. Reaching up to the blackboard covered in chalk, the scrawny fellow tugged lightly upon the bottom, pulling it out as the top sank down to level it. Giving it a bit of support, he hoisted his end upwards until it clicked back into the track at the top of the wall, having been flipped around in its entirety. This side of the blackboard was also covered in plenty of equations, but the direct center showed a visual process of putting someone inside of a container, nearly killing them, and then letting a middling element keep said person barely alive. "As you may ascertain from the visuals, the upgrade process would normally kill the user, even beyond the normal chance for death when applying the first seal. I have, however, instructed the hospital staff on how to assist an upgrade from one to the next, as well as the reverse process."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:05 pm
User Image

Atsuko stared at the set of white eyes that were in his hand in a container. He recognized them, it'd be hard not to. It was unlikely to say that Roxas took these by force but rather he scavanged them from a fallen foe. These were his last wishes, to pass them on. Atsuko looked at them for some time before he glanced back up at the woman before him and then to upstairs where Taketori was located. If he was not stopped he'd make his way upstairs, though he was starting to hear footsteps he ignored them for now, and would stand outside the room Taketori was in. Holding up the canister so that Taketori could see the eyes Atsuko spoke "If you are advancing your power it seems Roxas has left us a gift. Out of all of us I think these are most suited to you Taketori. It is up to you if you want them now or later, I'll cover any expenses for the transplant"

ZephyrsBlade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:47 pm
User Image

Taketori studied the equations shown to him by One. He did not comprehend it in its entirety but the good doctor had annotated the relevant parts, it appeared. Especially the bit about where using the Seal for too long lead to death, yet to further empower the Seal one would need to endure beyond the as-written limits of their body. He glanced back over at the Doctor, who seemed to reassure him that they had a contingency plan in case. "I see, and whether I live or die will still result in knowledge gained for you, Doctor. This is a fine exchange. I will survive."

He nodded as Atsuko came and presented the eyes before him. He had heard stories of them, passed down orally throughout the generations. These, too, were connected to his blood. It was more power Taketori sought, in order to change the world one had to withstand the death throes of the old world struggling. "Doctor, how safe is it to endure both these operations right now? I must see more of the world and for that I need power." He deferred to Doctor. As the eyes were presented as a gift, he wished to make use of it soon. Yet even he knew to respect his limits. Push them, certainly, but break through the limits too much and you push no more.

A bell rang down the hall, signalling the arrival of someone else. Still, Taketori was focused on his upcoming operations to become fully alert.

[OoC:] AandOE, can I use free training posts on either Cursed Seal Training or Implant Recovery?

Watarimono
[B-Rank]

Class Info

Stats
Strength --- 11 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
Odoeb

AandOE

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:52 pm
Parvati realized that the man that she needed to talk to was right behind her. She walked back towards the three men, she was slightly nervous but she knew that one of them was the man she needed to talk to. She stepped up “ Excuse me, I’m looking for someone... maybe you guys could help me out? “ She laughed to herself, she knew that the only way that she was going to get what she wants was to just simply ask. She patted the pouch of ryo on her side and looked at the three “ I have a Ryo. “ Her eyebrow cocked and mentally knew that she was ready to play the game. She felt like her father offering ryo for imformation ... but money was a good motivator.

“Odoeb”
“AandOE”
“ZephyrsBlade”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:33 pm
Odoeb

Paris_Decay

ZephyrsBlade

User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]

The room was filling up rapidly, and if it weren't for the two restraining tables along one wall, it would be a bit more comfortable. Not denying the first statement of knowledge, One moved on to the next. "We don't have a vessel large enough for you, or enough of the drug, currently. The shipment of ingredients and a suitable container should be arriving in the next week, with enough time between now and then to recover from... an implant. What do you want to do? Replace your eyes, or put these somewhere else on the body?" It was then that a young lady pulled up behind Atsuko, with Six idling out in the hallway behind her.

(ooc: coupon usage on either is possible)

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:36 pm
User Image

Taketori nodded in understanding. Very well, if they did not have any at the time then they did not. Not to mention it seemed a dosage for someone of his size was also much more difficult to calculate and calibrate. Also understandable. "Yes, I shall do as you say."

The next part, Taketori had not even considered. He planned on simply replacing his eyes but when the good Doctor mentioned placing them somewhere else on his body, something in his brain started ticking. Fundamentally, he liked his own eyes. They had served him well and realizing he could keep them, he did not necessarily want to replace them. These eyes before him were white and distinctive too. Perhaps they could be better served as a hidden surprise...

"I shall keep mine own eyes. Here, and here." Taketori declared. Taking off his headwear, he touched his thumb to the center of his forehead and then to the center of his chest. With the ability of the eyes to see through objects, having them covered should pose no problem. While others may have qualms about mutilating the body in such ways, Taketori only briefly considered it.

Turning, Taketori acknowledged the newcomer. Though Atsuko was really more the face of their group. "And what seekest thou." He intoned, rather neutrally. The sway of ryo had little influence over him, partially out of not understanding why people placed value in it. Really though, he asked more for Atsuko's sake. After all, Taketori was planning on going with Doctor to get operated on. He'd keep an ear open but he turned back towards One and, taking the eyes from Atsuko, transferred it to the doctor.
[OoC:]

Watarimono
[B-Rank]

Class Info

Stats
Strength --- 11 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
Odoeb

AandOE

Paris_Decay

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure