Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED-Posting still OK!] Halloween Heroes TCG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:57 pm

"I just picked out the one that was different from all my other like..same ones." Rep shrugged.

"We can come back though, lets go do the rounds and see what's here. Maybe you can get a minipet oh I dunno, half as awesome as Mass here." The mini gave Rin a puzzled look before trying to nibble on Rep's ear. He promptly froze up, a serious look on his face, before picking up the little bull and putting him on the ground. "Walk." he stated, getting a wistful little look.

Taking the prize from Ace, he pocketed the strange leaf shaped minipet carefully, waiting for Rin to sort out her own prize. He hadn't seen many first stage creatures, though he had to assume that was probably what he was dealing with. "Thanks mate." He stated with a nod.

"Ready to go?" he asked the currently-a-dog-boil, before with a toss of his oddly short hair - it was strange to be able to see without bangs in the way - he headed off in the direction of another booth.

Mass almost seemed to sigh before hopping after him on short little legs, tail flowing out behind him.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Appearance: Rep is a four foot tall pride demon with a well groomed mullet, long arrow tipped demon tail and tiny bat wings. He is dressed in the style of a wealthy military nobleman with polished brass buttons and various skull and other Halloween emblem shaped decorative medals. He has a small red bull perched somewhere on his person at all times.

His voice feels incongruously gruff for his small stature and he has an unusual accent.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:09 pm
chimarii

Oh great, another feline student. Ace bit his lip in anxiety when she approached. He didn't know how much nyaning he could take but fortunately when the ghoul opened her mouth it was all normal. "Yes you can trade for my 'thingy'" he said with narrowed eyes, expecting any second now for her to meow like the other.  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:12 pm
"Ah, thank you so much," Ami said politely, smiling at the prospect of new dresses. All she had to do was carry home a crystal, and bam. An entirely new wardrobe. So if she had to be polite to a few creatures? It wasn't the end of the world.

There was no meow though. Sorry to disappoint.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:21 pm

"Oh. Oops," Rin laughed at his own incompetence, "Well, so much for that. You might have to explain the next game to me to be safe."

He promptly gave Rep a relatively blank look. Doesn't Rep realize any mini she gets will automatically trump his own in the world of awesomeness? No. No, he apparently does not and he isn't about to point it out to him either.

He was handed a feather, a feather which seemed to confound him. He just assumed it was some strange form of currency and after thanking Ace, crammed it in a pocket, "Right on, let's go!" Rin cheered in a sing-song tune before marching off with the other boil.

Quote:
Rin is an 8ft zombie dog boil; "He" has long cropped ears, a stubby tail, two doggish back legs, beady little white eyes, and is dark coloured with tan markings broken up by bright red open wounds that marble "his" entire form. Wears a camo tank top with a well-worn olive green jacket over it, khakis, and dog tags with a skull on the ball-chain.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:27 pm
"Oh I do not require a token," Yin replied in protest, worried that the boil might actually run out.

Pepzilla
Sorry to bother but I actually wanted the griftrix if possible? o3o sn: ramenli, if not the token is fine!

Marushii rolled 10 100-sided dice: 90, 43, 94, 97, 76, 87, 43, 33, 75, 55 Total: 693 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:31 pm
The alluring sparkle of the booster packs caught Merope's attention as he approached Ace's booth. He picked up a booster pack, examined it, put it back down and picked up another one. This was repeated several times until finally Merope settled on a booster pack and carefully tore it open.

It was filled mostly with commons, but three uncommons? One rare? Merope was pleased with his luck. "Ah... Could I get a promo card ticket please? I'd like to keep my cards." Merope said, trying to catch Ace's attention.

Pepzilla

Keepin' cards, promo card ticket please. <3
SN: Marushii in case it's needed~

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:43 pm
ramenli
"Oh I do not require a token," Yin replied in protest, worried that the boil might actually run out.

Pepzilla
Sorry to bother but I actually wanted the griftrix if possible? o3o sn: ramenli, if not the token is fine!

LMFAO yea and I think I even sent you the mini too! biggrin aaa I dont know what happened I guess I accidentally too many a quote

Marushii
You tried!

Inle-roo rolled 10 100-sided dice: 57, 44, 60, 37, 69, 99, 6, 27, 79, 70 Total: 548 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 pm
Sylas managed to find the card game booth again and eagerly opened another pack. He flipped through them, his tail twitching excitedly, though it slowed as the cards seemed to be commons and ones he'd already gotten--until he got to the last one. His eyes widened and he barely refrained from squealing like a schoolghoul as the last card turned out to be not only a rare, but a hologram! No way was he getting rid of this card!

Pepzilla
lol promo card pls?

Inle-roo

AyeAvast rolled 10 100-sided dice: 31, 74, 60, 71, 94, 93, 27, 26, 10, 15 Total: 501 (10-1000)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:35 pm
It was like a weird obsession, only it wasn't weird because cards were super cool and the witch loved them. Tarot cards, playing card, even these strange trading cards... She craved them all.
Especially these. They were just so shiny and pretty! *o*
That and the demon doing the handling was rather kind too. He always seemed suitably impressed with the witch's luck, and honestly she was rather surprised too. Maybe it was her innate for love for the cards, their lack of predictability, the pretty art they always sported... It was fabulous!
Except the cards she pulled today weren't all that fabulous. They were absolutely fantastic for building her slowly growing little collection, but awful for trading anything in. Instead the witch only pouted a little as she stared at all the cards, vaguely disappointed she didn't have anything glittery or pretty this time.
Instead she waved at Ace with a small smile.
"I think I spent all my luck with that last package!" She joked before she wandered off to see what new cards she'd added to her little collection.  
Seussi rolled 10 100-sided dice: 72, 1, 19, 72, 51, 1, 1, 77, 70, 68 Total: 432 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm
Alex's inner nerd was tingling, and it led him straight towards this booth that he had yet to see. How had he not seen this booth yet? It was a total mystery. Probably because earlier it was his mom who was dragging him around, and she would have avoided a booth such as this like the plague. Why would her perfect son want to fill his head with such garbage?

Well, she wasn't here now, and Alex stepped up to claim a free package of cards, tearing them open almost greedily before shuffling them out to see what he got.

Common, common, common, common....As he went through the deck his frown deepened. Damn. All commons! Oh well, he'd come back later and see about maybe getting another package.

3 X Fear Candy
3 X All my friends are dead
1 X Crickets Babies
2 X Walkerbird
1 X haunted house  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:20 am
!!Booth closed!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:25 pm
Inle-roo
You tried!

AyeAvast
You tried!

Seussi
You tried!

!!Booth is NOT open, not sure if it will open today or not but it will be opening later!! Kinda feeling crummy ;; also need a game plan since Im going to springs and cant do student cards /forgot/  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:52 pm
!!Booths open yall. ALSO YOU CAN DO STUDENT CARDS NOW but I wont be able to do them on Sunday xD and Monday too maybe!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:54 pm
Ⓜ𝔞𝔎𝔢 Ⓜ𝔢 𝔞 Ⓗ𝔢𝔯𝔬

Student's Name: Riley
Species: Demon
Year 1 art: ART
Year 2 art: ART
Year 3 art: ART N/A
FEAR 1: Paralysis: This is the most basic use of an Illithid's psionic power, to shut down the brain and paralyze an opponent.
This is done by stopping the communication of the brain with the muscles, and does not allow for actual mind control.
School Category the Fear is: Level 3 Headlights
FEAR 2: Psionic Crystals - The crystals that make up her wings detach and slash at the opponent.
School Category the Fear is: Level 2 Swift Strikes
Item Card: n/a
Holo Card: Y2

I, Riley, hereby give Halloween Heroes permission to publish my image and my information on the Halloween Heroes Trading Card Game cards. Halloween Heroes TCG reserves the right to create any flavor text, event-based cards, or re-use any content I submit for promotional purposes.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 10 100-sided dice: 66, 8, 66, 68, 90, 33, 49, 73, 42, 32 Total: 527 (10-1000)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:56 pm
Freya just liked having someone that wanted her around. Still sitting on her throne, she leaned in and picked up another packet, carefully pulling the sides apart to open it without destroying the packaging.

Quote:
9 commons
1 uncommon - Malcolm Fiad

She frowned at her selection, though the card of Professor Malcolm was kind of cool. Slowly and surely she would collect all the teachers! She put her cards back with the rest of her slowly growing collection. "I'm goings teh needs a little carryings case for these soon."  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff