Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ Club Booth: Closed ] K9 Club - High Scores pg. 52! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:42 pm
Suddenly, foxfire.

Jove had decided to check back in on his dear little Fruitloup, and much to his surprise, there were TWO kitsunes playing around at the booth! Remi and... that other one, who had challenged everyone to a battle. Was that what they were doing, wrestling and battling there on the ground?

His head tilted as he came to stand next to Tybalt, but he made no move to make his presence obvious to the two kitsunes.

OnionGrump

Scott Eros Archer rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:47 pm
DIG DIG DIG!

User ImageDiana took the red candy from the middle head of Bee and watched as Bee wagged it tail before sending it out once more.

Only to wince when Bee unearths a rather irate minipet. As Bee comes back she gives them a scratch and tells them its ok. Although, she had wished for something else..

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Turn: 2/5

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Scott Eros Archer rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:51 pm
DIG DIG DIG!

User ImageDiana sighs and sends Bee out once more telling the three heads to try harder this time hoping for better results than the last round.

When they come back with another Red candy she praises the three heads and gives a slight giggle when Bee's heads fight over the attention.

Turn: 3/5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 pm
Tybalt's fur bristled. He was so worthy! He just didn't want to wast time on a ghoul he didn't even know! "Why should I have to prove myself to someone who randomly decides they want a challenge?" He huffed, irritable enough that even his tail was puffed out more so than usual. Though he despite his mood, he let out a snort and gave the blue kitsune a sly toothy grin.

It was too late for you. Deny it all you want, Remi. But Tybalt knows your full name and he will never let you live it down. Never. If he had had any doubts, Asia just confirmed it for him.

"Assssremilioussss~" He called in an annoying tone. "Please tell your ghoulfriend to get lost." He flicked soapy suds at them both and crossed his arms over his chest.

"And you are? No offense, but you look pretty weak yourself."

However when Jove arrived. Tybalt quickly covered his eyes.

"Don't look, they're getting frisky."

Nyxtsuki Moon

LilSassySaffron

Grey Dragon

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Scott Eros Archer rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:56 pm
DIG DIG DIG!

User ImageDiana smiles as she sends Bee out for the fourth time in hopes of that elusive gold candy. She then watches as Bee's three heads sniff around in hopes of pleasing their helper.

Only for them to find nothing, just an empty hole.

Turn: 4/5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:59 pm
Jove blinked, and tilted his head. Completely oblivious. Clearly if Tybalt wanted to share any humour on Remi's expense, he would have to give the pup some additional insight.

OnionGrump

Grey Dragon
Crew

Scott Eros Archer rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:00 pm
DIG DIG DIG!

User ImageDiana gives Bee one last pat on each of the heads before sending it out one last time. Hopefully Bee would bring her one more fear candy.

She then grins as Bee brings her a purple one and gives the Cerb-pup a good scratch behind each of it's six ears.

Turn: 5/5

OnionGrump

Final Score: 30 points
Claiming: x1 Mini from Tier 1 (the Fenny)
SN: ScottArcher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:07 pm
Mitsu was moving around rather aimlessly until she stumbled upon a familiar club. The k9 club. *A* It had been so long since she had seen her fellow canines and her tail began to wag despite her current nervous disposition.

Tugging on Shun's sleeve she pointed toward the booth wondering if he would walk over with her.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:10 pm
Oh yes, this was definitely the kitsune ghoul he remembered from childhood, he had not seen her in a GOOD many moons... but she was still the same as ever. Always eager to fight, usually kicking the butts of anyone she met.

Boy did he remember the bruises that resulted from them play fighting as pups, ow.

"Dont call me by my true name, and i wont call you by yours, Discordia." He practically whispered to her, emphasizing her name with a hiss. He then replied to Tybalt by placing a palm on his face and pinching the bridge of his nose. Great....he had gone this whole time without anyone ever learning his true name, and now the proverbial cat was out of the bag due to a ghoul he had not seen in ages.

And...now Jove was here to witness this glorious act. Awesome.

"Remi is me. Reh-me." He added for emphasis, practically pouting the letters at his old friend. "So they don't trust me enough to pass school now?" That sounded like his clan. Forever worrying that he would go to school and not learn anything. Not that they were wrong to be suspicious...

"Don't listen to short littleTybbie there, Jove." He said a moment later, sitting up so he was not pinned to the ground anymore. His ears flicked towards the pair of boils with his typical smirk. Even if one of his eyes was twitching randomly too. "He secretly is being a Voyeur and wants to join in the fun, and does not want to share with you." Not that Remi could ever seeing doing anything like THAT with Asia, Ew. Scareling friends only okay.

"...Also. Tybalt?" Remi tossed a fist over his shoulder, pointing his thumb at the second Kitsune. "If i were a betting boil, my silver seeds would be on Asia here. Sorry bro." Lets add insult to injury.

nyxtsuki moon
oniongrump
grey dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:16 pm
Shun followed Mitsu around, wondering if she had some place in mind. Their path seemed a little.. random. But soon he felt a light switching by his legs. Looking down, he could see the lycan's tail there, wagging. That was a good sign to him. Nodding to her, he looked to her softly then continued on.

"Let's go" he said while making his way to the booth.

It... looked like there was a lot of digging to be had.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:18 pm
This time it was Remi's turn to get a curious expression and a headtilt. Voyeur? Jove could only guess as to the meaning of that one. Maybe it was like... taking a voyage. A person who went on a voyage? But Tybalt had nothing to do with boats.

His eyes didn't leave the kitsune, silently asking for an explanation. It was no fun not being in on whatever these two older boils were talking about!

LilSassySaffron

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:34 pm
Tybalt didn't understand the word Remi used, but clearly it wasn't a compliment.

"Don't listen to him Jove. Remi is full of s**t." A pause. "Maybe that's why he found so much of it." He grinned at the kitsune and pulled Vector out of the pool. Now that the otokoyo was clean.

"Ahhh I get it, I get it. Don't worry Remi, I see." He put his hands over his heart and smiled sweetly. "You have to side with your woman. I hear its a law or something when you're dating." Now the full grin was back.

Though when Mitsu and Shun arrived, the black dog perked a little, giving the two a wave as the two headed off towards the field. He was happy to see his fellow club members about.

Grey Dragon

LilSassySaffron

nyxtsuki moon

Inu-Mitsu

Blade Kuroda

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:47 pm
DATING. Ew.

The little ghost pup's nose wrinkled. Whatever the pair had been talking about, it couldn't have been anything worse than dating. Just thinking about all the cooties was enough to put a damper on Jove's abundant curiosity.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:56 pm
Asia clearly didn't understand the word Remi used either and just nodded her head. As long as it put the black dog in his place well...

"Excuse you. But Asremilious...er...Remi is nothing more then my brother of the clans." She waved her hand and grinned, "There isn't a Kitsune who can match my physical strength and thus, no Kitsune can claim me as their mate!" And that was well...oh Asia thought of it.

Then again, she was allotting out that she was one of the few failures of the clan. While she exceeded in physical strength and martial arts training...her magic...the very soul of a kitsune was weak or very violate. Her foxfires were dangerous...so much so that they would explode in her face rather then hover like they should.

She was up in a instant though and shook before sighing at Remi. "I didn't come to spy on you. If thats what your thinking. I came because I was worried. The clans just find it a excellent excuse to see how your schooling is doing as well. You'd think after all this time..." She broke off before frowning. Was that the little adorable wisp of a foxfire student again.

Was he stalking her? Tsundere mode activated.

"You there Jove! Are you stalking me?? I do not understand why are you here and then there and now here again." She waved her hands before looking away. "Don't foxfires find more kitsunes to hang around!!?" Obviously having two of them around didn't mean anything to Asia...

Lilsassysaffron
Oniongrump
Grey Dragon

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:30 pm
Even if the situation might have called for a serious response, the kitsune boil quirked an eyebrow up at the black dog and gave a slow growing smile. "Because you can't just defend your friends, Tybalt? Good to know for the future." He hoisted himself to his feet in a single quick motion before he crossed his arms and turned back towards the black dog and 'foxfire'. His head was tilted up at them, eyes mock daring him to continue about the s**t comment. He would start to ask...questions about where Tybalt GOT the stuff anyways. It was not below Remi to go that far.

At least Vector dug it up... he did not particularly want to be digging around for s**t, thanks!

"Personally? This Vixen right here scares the hell out of me and im not afraid to admit that, No offense Asia." He added on quickly, flicking his eyes to meet hers briefly. "YOU try beating her in a fight and tell me how you feel afterwords. She's the best fighter... physically, in our age group back in the clans." Though she also was a no-go for their fox magic... he would run away before be caught in THAT explosion again. He forgot how long it took him to regrow his fur from that last experience.

He'd rather not have a repeat of that.

Walkng over, Remi placed a hand on Tybalts head between his ears and ruffled his hair in the usual way. "Dont worry Tybbie, she is no competition." He gave the boil a wink, laughing and backing away to avoid any backlashing before looking around to see who he was waving at. Oh! Shun and... it LOOKED like Mitsu but.... with short hair? Had she cut it? Either way, Remi also waved at them both.

Then he heard the Kitsune Vixen speak, and inwardly swore. Oh good lord she was going into one of THOSE moods again. Meaning? He had seen this before, and poor Jove was going to be in for a HELL of a time. No matter what Remi said would make a difference. Asia had... like... Cute Radar. Anything cute? She got ANGRY at it for some weird reason. He wondered if she was dropped on her head too many times as a pup.

"...Hows the magic training coming along?" Maybe he could distract her.

Maybe.

nyxtsuki moon
Oniongrump
grey dragon
Inu-Mitsu
Blade Kuroda

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games