Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
[ BOSS ORP ] From The Ashes (THE FINALE P.76) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:29 am
Things had taken a turn from overwhelming to pure chaos. Whatever relief she felt upon the Horsemen's arrival was quickly snuffed when the Islands were destroyed. Crimson eyes screwed themselves shut as she braced herself for the aftermath. She expected pain, agony, permanent dissipation at the hands of the Hunters and yet... she felt a comfortable warmth envelop her, and strong, powerful arms cradled her when her wings gave out and everything around her succumbed to gravity. The descend was not the dead-fall she thought it would be, at least it wasn't thanks to Sheridan.

"Sh-Sheridan?" she whispered, her slender form trembling. The winged ghoul didn't want to let go of her friend and when she saw the Phoenix, grayed out from Insanity, rise from the Island Flames, she had no desire to separate.

------------------------
((OOC:
Character Name:
Tess
HP: 40/40
Target: Phoenix
Damage:
Effect: OnO
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Appearance
Legless, bat-winged ghoul with long black hair. Currently not letting go of the dragon boil colored like the night sky.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:32 am
"More like a tamed pet," he murmured while staring at the hunter's fancy shoes. Ugly things they were. They didn't seem entirely practical too, even in the sense of battle. She even relaxed right now, but he didn't budge just yet. He might have been thinking of a way or to to get to her quickly while she was flatfooted, especially if she was going to keep talking about turning Mitsu into a weapon.

The very thought had him grimace.

The sword and shield in that vision...

He snapped out of that thought as he felt Mitsu grip onto the sleeve of his jacket.

But how would you like to become a ghost? Or perhaps a zombie? You would become virtually immortal. Only.. you'd have to worry about this insanity s**t. And of course the threat of weaponization among a few other things, he said, mocking her offer. He soon shook his head and addressed her question.

"Let's just say it was someone who had it coming, being in charge of capture, interrogation, and torture. But perhaps you knew him," he said with a shrug. That was all Shun was going to say on the matter.

Eight

Inu-Mitsu

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Manda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:33 am
Aksaja had been one of those in the air when the island fell, roarrin in surprise as his wings suddenly folded and he dropped like stone, hitting the island hard even as it hit the water. Dazed, the lightning dragon got up and shook his head . . . staring. The islands were gone. Just. Gone. His mouth fell open in shock. What . . . happened? Who did . . .

The Hunters. It had to be them. Snarling, he turned to the closest one of them he saw and snapped at him. "This is your fault!!"

He hadn't exactly noticed the phoenix yet.

------------------------
OOC:
Character Name: Aksaja - DRAGON
Target: Harrison
Damage: 0
Effect: Y2 Fear used

Manda's character Aksaja is attacking Harrison for 0 damage!

kuromeez

Manda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:35 am
Tedan, on the other hand, had noticed the giant shadow-phoenix. Ohshit. That was ... not good. He didn't know too terribly much about Fear and how it worked but it couldn't be good that it turned into something like that thing. Biting his lip, the Sun trainee moved toward the edge of the island, then waited ... waited ...

And the next time the phoenix flew close to him, he screamed and swung Ardavan at it. But the huge bird somehow dodged and Tedan spat out curses in frustration.

------------------------
OOC:
Character Name: Tedan - Dark longish hair, light blue eyes, Sun hunter trainee >D
Target: BIRD
Damage: 0
Effect: o s**t
Supplies: communicator
FEAR charge: 0/3

Manda's character Tedan is attacking BIRD for 0 damage!  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:36 am
Shehk remained silent, even as the siren bandaged her arm up, not even looking up to acknowledge it, really. However, she didn't fuss about it either, just running her hand over the makeshift bandage once it was tied off and frowning.

There was something strange about the fact that it was Israfel telling her why it was okay to be making her choice as she was. For him to be being the adult of the group. So very strange. Yet she couldn't even really focus on that either. Her mind was racing everywhere. Israfel was wrong. They weren't giving her a choice in the matter.

They were both standing there and telling her why she was making the wrong choice - at least it seemed that way. As though she was some sort of small difference between success and utter failure or something like that. It was... Stressful.

"I will stay by Riley, though. She is the center of my range of attack for now. She can come back - I know she can - and if I do not keep her safe and something happens......." Yes. She'd do that. She could keep Riley safe and keep that thing away from her. The hunters weren't purposely targeting her yet, so if she didn't stray far.....

HP: 44/50
Target: --

Getsurae

IStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:39 am
A look of shock and relief washed over the reaper's face as he heard the familiar voices calling out to him. He did not expect to see Ev flying, nor did he expect to see the familiar face of his close owl friend but he was glad that he did.

He watched Muka lowered Ev the the ground noticing the burns on her roots, it had to have hurt just as much as it did on him if not even worse.

"I am glad that both of you are ok. Do you need some help Ev?" He replied extending his arm out if she was unable to stand on her own completely. When Muka mentioned Kettil he frowned, he had hoped the tall reaper had just got separated and not in any danger.

"I'm sure we can find him, thank you Muka. Do you know what happened?"

(( OOC:
Character Name: Joachim Von Helmar
HP: 30/30
Target: rp response
Damage: -
Effect: - burnt and bruised
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

iloveyouDIE

musicaloner7

Pales

hanging gallow

Quote:
Rather beaten down boil with orange hair and a frown permanently stuck to his face.

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 am
Jerry was beside her in the dirt, bleeding almost as much as Rep had, it was a satisfying feeling, but the little human just didn't seem to understand that the more he tried the more he would suffer. She almost turned to kick him again when he started to speak.

"By Jack... you... you of all people who attacked her, are afraid of her." She almost laughed, "Well I guess I should thank you when I kill you I might just have the decency to leave your body in one piece."

She turned to face Harrison next her burning eyes staring blankly. "Why yes, I might, but unlike your other two friends I don't think bleeding is going to be much of an issue for me." Already the thick blood from her chest wounds seemed to be stopping, too thick to flow freely and quick to back up in a sick brown clot.

Eventually she turned to Jordan, "Because you made it that way. And don't think you would be the only ones to suffer in that fate. When all the Humans are gone who do you think would be next? What else was made of FEAR that they would eat?" She tapped her cheek just below the eye, her FEAR flaring.

"We would have been next. But you know what? I wanted to stop that, to try and make amends and fix it. Oh I was mad. They nearly ripped me apart in one of those glyph rooms." She started to walk towards Jordan, "But I would still trust them, and their plans, before I would ever trust the like of you."

Her FEAR flared again burning in both arms as she suddenly flashed forward. Her speed boost filling her legs with FEAR to launched herself at Jordan. He wanted her to fight something that wasn't weak? Fine. He would get just that as her fist started to snap out in a series of quick shots at his chest.

Get in close, ignore his hammer, he can't swing if she was close. The throat always the throat. Drive him back, trip him over the flower boy, strike strike kill.

Revenge.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Sammy
HP: 36/40
Target: Rin
Damage: 13
Items: Two new holes in her chest caked in ew ))

Prolixity

Bilious

Baneful

Byrr

Toshihiko Two

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:47 am

Suddenly there seemed to be a Nuru. He was on the other end of the island this whole time it seemed. Riding out the chaos but not understanding any of it. He just wondered where everybody was.

And then. There was a glorious ivory beauty before him. Sweat and and pain gripping their pristine(in Nuru's eyes) face. Their long shimmering hair sparkling as it swirled about their features.

Nuru found himself compelled to run at them with open arms. It felt like time stood still and it took him all eternity to reach the demon. When he finally had. Wrapping both arms and legs about their form as he tossed his full weight into them.

User Image(( OOC:
Character Name - Nuru
HP - 20/20
Target - ?
Damage - ?))

Baneful
Byrr's character Nuru is attacking Zar with all the love!

Appearance - Ghost
Fuzzy barghest(black dog) boil with floppy ears and bushy tail and glowing red eyes - Official Arts

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:48 am
They were doing surprisingly well, those Amityville students. It hadn't been much more than a week since the small group of visitors went up against simple shades in her classroom, struggling adorably in spite of the enhancements their jewelry granted. She wouldn't quite call it a pleasant surprise, as the image of them as fragile little creatures hadn't quite left her mind, but she was oddly...slightly proud of the hodgepodged group she'd taught for a handful of days.

Ylaria offered what little she could in the midst of the fray, sorting friend from foe with a gaze far better suited for painstakingly tiny detail than a broad view of battle. This did have a sort of pleasant rhythm to it, though, searching and shielding, a comforting pattern that was easy to slip into.

Until the shouting began. She paused, hand raised, following the gaze of the shifting masses. There wasn't any time to stare at the oddity before the very ground beneath them threatened to give way, warping and groaning and shrugging them from its surface. Then they were falling, the screams and hollered inquiries and curses ringing in her ears, the impossibly loud splash of the whole thing striking the water below.

When they all rose to their feet, they shared that sense of awe.

They did not all share the sense of loss.

It was more than just watching one's home go up in flames. Their island, so fixated in ritual and history and reverent celebration of the past, now settling beneath the waves, was more than just home. And none of that even began to touch on the loss of all who had remained on the island, waiting for their return... She stared at the place that the isle had once been, hands clutched over her heart, expression frozen in a gasp that wouldn't quite come out. Her fingers were shaking, her legs threatening to send her to her knees...but there was no time for that now.

Tears brimmed at the edges of her eyes - she couldn't prevent that much from happening - but she breathed deep and kept moving forward, refusing to let the Hunters push ahead while they were down.

As she passed her Priestess and a familiar friend, she reached to touch his shoulder, hand still shaking but supportive. "Tomorrow, we will have tea," she managed, offering a little twitch of a smile before continuing on.

Character Name: Ylaria
HP: 60/60
Target: n/a
Damage: n/a
Effect: The Sads
People Attacking: n/a

danse-hexe
BUT WITH WHAT TEACUPS??

Appearance
Like this! Dark, loose curls, green eyes. Wearing traditional Death Clan attire, trimmed in blue. Her jewelry is plentiful but not excessive, FEAR gems set in each piece. A cameo carved from sapphire is pinned below her left shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:55 am
"Bullshit," Jordan growled. "You're not the only one with reason to be angry, so step off your ******** high horse." He brought Ferros up between them as she flashed toward him, one hand gripping the haft, the other bracing the band that circled the head; he might not be able to swing at close range, but the hammer's sheer bulk was a shield in itself. She was quick, and some of her shots landed; but Ferros protected him, and he was used to pain by now.

The minor irritation of being kicked got Jove and Demi a sharp glance, but he couldn't spare any more attention for them at the moment. He focused on Sammy, stepping forward into her space to push her back a step at a time. He would force her away from his friends; Harrison would protect them from any other threats, but Jordan was going to keep this damn zombie off of them.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Jordan
HP: 50/50
Target:
Damage:
Charge: 0/3
Effect:
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 -
Items: Modified pendant, capture gun))

Miliardo Kason

Grey Dragon

Bloodlust Dante

Byrr

Toshihiko Two

Baneful

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:59 am

Settled down carefully, the Grand Bois wavered in trying to gain her balance, a hand gently placing onto Muka's soft plumage to steady herself. A soft thank you was given again, before she turned her attention to Joachim, just as equally relieved that he was alright. She took a peek at his pocket too, glad to see the small bump of the mouse that was within still in tow. It was embarrassing, having others see her like this, but she gave a meek smile in response to the reaper's offered assistance, "I thank you, Joachim." she replied softly. One hand carefully looped under his arm to hold, while the other placed atop of it. Currently, her stronger roots were keeping a trunk like state, while those that could barely function now were curled and twitching uncomfortably from time to time. But she focused, working no forcing them to get together. Wincing a few times, the ghoul gave a brief squeeze to the helpful arm as the roots groaned as they slowly began to coil around one another, arduously making the shape of legs. But in one quick moment they unraveled, causing a defeated sigh to slip from the demons lips. The tendrils hid themselves into the mass of the stronger ones, and a few began to burrow into the ground to try and heal... but of course that wouldn't be happening.

Unable to look at either of the boils in her embarrassment, she turned her head instead to look to where Muka had hoisted her from, "I saw Kettil over there, but only briefly." his pants were distinguishable. " I fear I may hold us back in my condition." she admitted. The last thing she wanted to be was a hindrance to her posse.

Character Name: Ev
HP: 3o/3o
Target: none
Damage: ---
Effect: crippled from fire
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3

Appearance
Ev, her height can vary due to her roots, but she's usually standing at 5'7.

iloveyouDIE

Pales

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:04 am
Candace raised a brow. Glad she wasn't human? Oh well, to each their own. Candace was glad she wasn't one of them. "That's a shame. And Atropos is anything but tame, I can assure you." Candace looked from Mitsu to Shun and back again. She could make a very pretty weapon, for sure. And she wouldn't even have to die. She could live on doing good for the world. "A damn shame.."

As Shun attempted to turn the tables on her she grinned. Oh, that was precious. "I don't need immortality, nor do I want it." A lie. "What is there to live for if your life is never going to end? What motivation do you have to achieve any kind of goal if there is no limitations?" She didn't want to die but she would never agree with this thing. Immortality was not something she ever saw herself attaining, so it wasn't exactly an active desire. Nice try.

Someone who...she knew? Capture. Interrogation.

...Someone she knew.

Candace's face was void of emotion as she suddenly reached into her pocket for her phone, scrolling through. A text. She'd received...a weird text. She had ignored it before because it was strange but..

Text from Stacey to Candace

is this candace from the Soles-in-Heel???

That text. It was too strange. Too out of character for that man.

Candace kept her poker face up, but her hand gripped her phone so tightly her knuckles paled. "Was his name Stacey?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:05 am

Lucien had stood his ground against the Insanity Phoenix, even making a hit against it in the chaos of it all. He wasn't entirely proud of it, but Lucien refused to sit there and let that bird trample all over him like the hunters had. Unlike the hunters, it had attacked him with a malicious intent. There was no net for him to be freed from should that hit him and he wasn't entirely sure there would be any coming back to. There was certainly nothing to come back to here. Frankly, with all the water coming in this way and that Lucien was a bit more concerned that his demise would be caused by his inability to swim rather than that of the hunters or the phoenix. Hopefully should it come to it he'd be as light as air and just float there but he didn't particularly wish to test those waters.

Worries invading Lucien's mind like a flash flood, the air spirit thought he heard a voice he was all too familiar with in the chaos. Perhaps he was dreaming, or his mind was playing tricks on him like all the other times he had heard Israfel's voice in the chaos of his time here at the Four Clans Islands. However, it wasn't just Israfel's voice that Lucien could hear when he picked out the sounds further. He could hear Shehk as well! He couldn't possibly be imagining her voice too, could he? It wasn't and he could see that when he looked to see her fighting nearby with Israfel there as well.

Lucien approached quickly at first but then he almost slowed completely when his senses hit him before his eyes did. Something was different, Lucien could sense that right away. The wings were darker, missing the white coloring that had been on them before. It was quite fetching but Lucien noticed there was something else. Further than just appearances, Lucien could see that something else had changed. He had spent so long with the siren that despite the subtle change Lucien noticed it right away. Lucien care how Israfel changed because he would love him nonetheless but instead it made Lucien feel like he had suddenly missed something important. He felt like he should have been there but the reality was he wasn't. He would just have to make up for it, starting now.

He finally approached and before a word could escape from Lucien's lips he shot a look to Shehk. She had been bleeding and Lucien made a small sigh of relief when he noticed that she had managed to get bandaged up.. Lucien simply couldn't have that so he was pleased that to his dear friend, refusing to classify her as anything less after the Four Clan Trials, had managed to stop the bleeding. He hadn't even noticed Riley up until now, or even know what had happened so needless to say he shot her a confused look before it drifted once again.

Lucien didn't change. He was still hesitant to attack someone just on hearsay, and he would rather protect someone than hurt someone. Lucien simply smiled at everything, even through the pain. It wasn't always painful though and it was apparent when Lucien's smile grew an inch as his eyes drifted to Israfel. It was kind and soft and his heart radiated with affection for the one his eyes fell upon. It said everything that his mouth had not: Hello Israfel, I am so glad to see you are all right. I really wish you were in Halloween and not here but I am glad to see you are not hurt. Has something changed? Your wings are awfully pretty, and I think that it doesn't matter how you change to fit the world because you will always be my bird. In all, it wasn't the ignorant smile of an unknowing idiot but instead it was the smile of a happy boil. Israfel was safe, and after all this time of worrying about Israfel, Lucien could finally breathe again.

[color=white]
OOC:

Character Name: Lucien
Target: N/A
Appearance: Lucien is a barefooted, black haired air spirit with blue eyes.

iStoleYurVamps

demon_pachabel
I first wrote Pachurz and was like wut? Wait, why did I write that?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:07 am

Rep could only look on in the most intense sort of loathing at the ******** disaster that unfolded before him. He resummoned Tracey in his unharmed arm.

But before he could ******** attack anything at all, Sammy had lunged at Jordan and he couldn't even attack without harming the other hunter with his swing. Sometimes having a massive weapon was a bit of a pain in the arse. He couldn't even protect the people who mattered.

He was forced to wait, watch and wait, the usual blazing fury running cold in his veins, his thoughts lazily looping into a cycle of vivid and gruesome zombie dismemberments.

He didn't even feel the pain in his arm any longer.

☼------------------------☼

User Image

OOC: JUST RP
Character Name: Rep
HP: 40/40 (defended for 1 ) (but bleeding. IDK, just go with it right.)
Target: N/A
Damage: ??
Charge: 0/3 0/2
Items: A mint

EVERYONE IM TOO LAZY TO QUOTE

Appearance

Pale skinned redhead weilding an enormous axe. Very animated in his emotions.
He has his scarf tightly tied around the wound on his shoulder.

[x]

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:07 am
Sasha darted behind Jordan and the others, kneeling beside Jerry with a wild expression on her face. Pale, pale, pale; dark circles under her eyes. She immediately removed her scarf and began cleaning Jerry's face in attempt to see how serious his wounds were. There was blood everywhere, and Sasha would be lying if she said she was not afraid.

She was afraid. Terrifyingly afraid.

"Jerry, y-you're a mess," she hissed softly, dabbing at the gashes that littered his face. "Like.. you a-are really a h-horrible mess." Sasha took a hard look at the other injuries he'd sustained. A gash here, blood there.. and blood there.. and .. blood everywhere.

"Can you move? W-we should.. we should move you. Back." Away. Anywhere but here. She glanced around, catching sight of Leon. "L-leon!"

((OOC: RP omg
Character Name: Sasha
Target: -
Damage: -
Effect: -
Charge: 0/3 || 0/2))

Bloodlust Dante
Bilious
Prolixity
Baneful
Toshihiko Two
Byrr
Miliardo Kason

(I think I got everyone QQ).  
{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games