Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Southern Lands Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image

N/A

User Image

Inuyasha let Touga change his hair back. The snickers were still escaping. once he got his hair back normal, he double checked it and happily found it was silver again. Turning to Touga, he grinned. "Don't look so put out kid. I'll teach ya and you'll be able to prank people if thats what ya want. In fact, my b*****d half brother needs to be taken down a notch or two. Next time you see him, feel free to turn his hair pink. You can prank the others too. Just no more pranking me. If you want, Ill even help ya out with him." Inuyasha couldn't help but grinning at the idea of getting Sesshomaru back after all these years.

User Image

N/A

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image
¤Half Demon - Touga Takashi

User Image
User Image

Where?: Lady Hotaru's Manor [southern lands]
Who?: Inuyasha
Feeling?:bitter
Mine?: Acid Drake Robes & 1 Jewel shard

User Image

"I have been alone for as long as I can remember...why should I start trusting now?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

He had thought that now that the prank is done with though that he would now receive a painful blow as punishment for the prank. The last person he had pranked a few months back wasn't very nice. So he stood still next to Inuyasha anticipating a blow. But it never came. He seemed to be far to amused about something to punish him over the prank. And what he said next in a lighter tone made Toga's snap his eyes up to him and back away a few steps taken aback. He is encouraging him to prank other people?? Even and especially pull a prank on that dog demon? "You...you're encouraging me to do mischief....?" He felt like he was struck dumb since when did adults encourage kids to play jokes on other people? And plaintively added, "You're not gonna hit me for it and discourage it...?" He said warily though there is a flinch about his words.

[OOC:]
"What is it like to be a kid...I wonder..."

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image

N/A

User Image

Chuckling, Inuyasha moved to kid and ruffled his head. When he saw him flinch, he frowned. "First thing you'll learn kid. Don't flinch in front of your enemies. Even ones you consider friends. They could take advantage and know your fear. As for the pranks, you can do them as long as they aren't on me. Every kid needs to have fun in a while. If you find it fun, then go right ahead." Moving back, he tucked his arms in his sleeves. "The only time I'll be hittin ya is when you'll be doin somethin stupid or you actually deserve it."

User Image

N/A

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Feeling?: neutral

User Image

"I have been alone for as long as I can remember...why should I start trusting now?"

When Inuyasha moved to ruffle his hair he had started to flinch though some part him yearned for some phyiscal attention, but there is no way he could possibly ask for it, it is kinda awkward. but it is how pups are normally raised with that kind of attention. He had started despite a flinch to tilt his head hoping for an ear scratch but his body kept involuntarily stiffening as if anticipating pain. "First thing you'll learn kid. Don't flinch in front of your enemies. Even ones you consider friends. They could take advantage and know your fear." He listened to him and nodded slowly, pain is the one thing he'd cave under. Tramatized with pain. "Sorry...the hag that raised me when I was a pupp- i mean a todler would beat me for doing something wrong...I...nevermind..." He blushed a little, he hasn't opened up to anyone about his truamatizing earlier childhood. why was it easy to talk about it to this guy?

"As for the pranks, you can do them as long as they aren't on me. Every kid needs to have fun in a while. If you find it fun, then go right ahead." He gave a half hearted smile that faltered as he looked down, awkward and not certain.

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:57 pm
Angel_Arianas
User Image

N/A

User Image

Inuyasha's expression grew dark. He kept his face up so that Touga wouldn't be able to see his look. His free hand clenched. This kid had suffered. Inuyasha had gone through similar things but at least in his young years, he had his mother to care for him and she had loved him. His voice grew soft and yet dark. "You won't have to worry about that anymore kid." Moving off, he spoke once more. "Get to bed kid. We have a long day tomorrow."

User Image

N/A

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Feeling?: sleepy and shy

User Image

Touga didn't see inuyasha's expression, he felt embaressed and awkward for mentioning his past. Though when Inuyasha spoke stating in a soft tone that he will not have to worry about abuse anymore made him wonder. But at this moment he opened his mouth and yawned unexpectedly, suddenly feeling quite fatigued after the type of day its been for him. An quite the exciting day to boot, meeting new people, nearing getting killed, offered a new home, learned that he might have a father, adventure, and gaining a teacher all in one day. he moved to rub the sleep in his eyes. He slept only a little the night before up in that tree. One of his ears twitched and flickered as he rubbed his eyes with his knuckles someone in his own way appearing cute in his sleepy headness.

"Get to bed kid, we have a long day tomarrow." He nodded and then started to go out of the room then stopped. He has no idea where his 'room' is. and there are no servants at all in the hallway. Feeling uncertain he looked back into the room at Inuyasha. A blush crept onto his cheeks and he found that he felt intimidating at the thought of sleeping alone in that huge chamber he was first introduced to. he did not know where it is too. He cleared his throat awkwardly then asked, "uhm...c-can I sleep here...? I don't remember where my room is...and..." he trailed off uncertainly and shyly.

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

N/A

User Image

Watching the kid, Inuyasha couldn't help the small smile. When he realized this, he wiped it off his face. This was all Kagome's fault. He was getting soft thanks to her. Stupid girl had to make him all soft. How was he supposed to be able to protect her if he was some kind of lap dog? In that moment, he wanted to shake her for getting herself kidnapped. Reaching in his fur, he felt the jar of Shikon shards that he had taken from Sango.

Hearing Touga speak, Inuyasha slipped them back in and turned. Placing a hand on the back of his head and rubbing it, he coughed. "Uh... Sure. Take the bed." Inuyasha wouldn't have felt comfortable sleeping there anyways. Moving to the opening where the balcony was, he settled on the ground and leaned against the wall, pulling Tessaiga so that he could pull it in a hurry if need be.

User Image

N/A

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

When Inuyasha said it was okay he pulled the door shut and obediently went over to the large bed and climbed into it. it is so big and so soft that nearly within the moment he got settled he yawned again flashing his little fangs, then drifted off to sleep, a small lump under the blankets of the huge bed. Likely Inuyasha will have to wake him up when it is time to get up. He looked even younger then he is sleeping, and his growth is stunted due to being so thin. he looks younger then he is because of his health. He sighed and fell deeply asleep, out like a light.

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Kouga

" I'll avenge my comrades with my own hands!"

User Image
a n y w a y s ;

After receiving a questionable look from Tsuki he sighed. " The beads that glowed around his neck are called the Enchanted Beads. From what I've been told, they subdue the soul of any demon around it. Kagome's command on Inuyasha, is the word sit. With that word, he basically forcibly falls into the ground.. But for her to use it when shes away from him..." spoke Kouga as his voice trailed off with worry. Clearly having finished his meal, he stood up from the table before headed to his room. As he walked by Inuyasha's door, he could hear both him and Touga speaking which made him feel better about the kid's safety. Entering his own room, he actually climbed in the bed instead of sleeping on the floor like he was used too. Putting one knee up, he crossed his arms behind his head before staring at the ceiling. Rolling over now he mumbled Kagome's name before falling asleep.

~ Time Skip ~

When morning had arrived, Kouga's eyes opened quickly having left a horrible dream about what was happening to Kagome. The fear of anything horrible happening to her was messing with his head slightly. Yawning now he opened the door before headed back into the waiting area of the manor. He had been told to gather there in the morning to wait for their departure. Leaning up against the wall he closed his eyes waiting for the others to show up.

ooc:  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:19 am
User Image
User Image

Tsuki nodded at Koga's words. She and Rusty left the table. They found their room and both lay awake for a while. Tsuki was thinking about the girl, Inuyasha's necklace, and the fact that Hotaru knew her parents. Maybe I can get answers from her... She drifted to sleep quickly. Rusty worried about Kino, and decided that the kitsune was strong enough to handle herself, and smart enough. He rolled over and looked at Tsuki. The shard in her forehead was blinking faintly and slowly. He'd seen it before, usually she had nightmares the nights that it acted this way. He stayed awake for a while, expecting her to cry out like when she was a toddler, but eventually he fell asleep.

~~~~

Rusty woke. He sat up and stretched his hand over his head. "I guess she didn't have a nightmare.." He mumbled softly. One of Tsuki's ears twitched in his direction. For a moment he thought she was awake, but she didn't move otherwise. He stood and stepped out into the hall. He caught Koga's scent and shook his head. He followed it to the waiting area. "I guess all wolves wake early, huh?" He yawned and crossed his arms over his chest, giving a sleepy smile to the younger wolf. Rusty didn't want to dwell on the task that was to be done today, but he knew it was on everyone's mind.

Tsuki woke to the sound of Rusty leaving. She rolled over in time to see the door close. She got out of the bed and stretched, her tail swaying low to the ground. She cracked her knuckles and rubbed her eyes. Her fingers travelled to her forehead, where the shard should have been. She found just skin. A moment of panic, she felt along her skull and the turned quickly to examine the bed. No signs of the shard. She moved to the bowl of water set out for washing and looked in. The faint glow was still there, but the shard had sunken into her skin and was no longer visible. She stared for a moment, then the glow disappeared. "What the hell..?" She stared for another few moments, the shook her head and moved out into the hall. She followed Rusty's scent, leisurely walking to the main area, not wanting to think about the shard's strange movement.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image

Koto had remained with Rin until early morning. It was then that one of his soldiers contacted him. Not liking to leave Rin, he hesitated but went ahead. Entering Hotaru's room, he saw her standing. She was still pale but she was looking stronger. "Taru?" He watched her smile at him. After a few moments, she began to speak. Listening to her words, he bowed to her. So he would go into the Shadow Realm in her stead. The boy Touga would go as well and he was charged with training the boy in his magic. She would be unable to teach him at this time. He would be able to teach the boy more about his power for the time being until she could train him herself.

Seeing the sun rise, he watched her smile once more before she vanished into the shadows. She was gone. Leaving the room, he headed downstairs. Most likely she would have opened the portal to the Shadow Realm already deep underground. Entering, he saw that Tsuki, Rusty and Kouga were already waiting. Once Inuyasha arrived they would leave.

User Image

Inuyasha opened his eyes right before the sun rose. His gaze moved to Touga and for a moment they softened. He would never dare reveal the empathy he felt for the kid. Sighing, he rose and moved to the bed. He roughly pushed the kid off the bed. "Yo, kid, time to go." Turning, he headed toward the door. No doubt Touga would follow after him.

User Image

Hotaru was waiting in the room when Koto arrived. Turning, she smiled at him before turning away. "You will be leading them in the Shadow Realm Koto. I am not strong enough yet to survive the passage through the lands. Touga is now my heir. When you all return, I will perform the bonding ceremony with him. You will teach him what you can of Shadow Magic. I do not want questions. You know the entrance." Turning back to Koto, she smiled once more as the sun rose. She then slipped into the shadows. She felt a need to check on the people in Kaede's village. No doubt with Inuyasha gone, the youkai had started to rise once more.

[Exit to Kaede's Village]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

It has been a very long time since Touga has slept in a bed. He had slept through the night without waking. He had no dreams just strait rest, and would have probably slept well into the morning if he had been allowed to sleep in late. But that is not the case. His comfortable rest had been inturrupted rudely by someone shoving him roughly off of the bed. He fell over the edge and hit his head and shoulders on the stone floor. "OW!" he yelped, sitting up clutching at his head where a bruise is forming from the unexpected pain. Growling he glared at the retreating figure of Inuyasha as he left the room to go wait for the others to be ready to go. Glancing outside he saw that it is just barely dawn and groaned. He is never one to be an early bird except in the times he foolishly slept up in a tree to be assulted by the morning rays of sunlight. He yawned as he stood up and stretched, flashing his little fangs and feeling quite drousi.

It took him only a few minutes to take care of business and then to follow Inuyasha's scent down to the entrance hall where it seems everyone else is waiting for him. Inuyasha, Kouga, Tsuki, and (isert male wolf). Koto is with them, he is the Kitsune that works here. Touga did not see Hotaru anywhere and so asked, "Where is Hotaru?"

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:47 am
User Image

Koto glanced over at Touga and sighed. "She will be unable to come young heir. Instead for the journey into the Shadow Realm, I will be teaching you what I know. When we return, your training from Hotaru will begin. We will also begin some physical training with the soldiers." Looking at the others, he nodded to them. They were all here now. Rin had yet to arrive but he was certain she would be following. Looking to Kirara, he motioned for her to retrieve Rin's body. It would be safer to bring her body with them since she seemed so determined to help them. He watched the cat take off. Motioning for them to follow, he led them down the hall, deeper into the fortress. As they descended, Kirara soon arrived with Rin's body. The cat would protect her and he would be able to protect her body.

As they reached the last door, Koto called on the shadows and forced the door open. Entering, the others would be able to see a stone platform with large standing stones circling it. Within it, a black portal seemed to light of the room with bluish black fire. "Come, we enter now. A warning to you now. Things are far different from this world. Never let your guard down." Koto entered the portal.

On the other side, the room was the same. The only difference were the youkai soldiers that were stationed all throughout the room. "Get the supplies ready immediately." A couple of the soldiers darted off after bowing to him. Koto turned and waited. Kirara was the first to enter with Rin's body.

[Exit to Shadow Realm]

User Image

Following the kitsune, Inuyasha kept a close eye on Touga, walking slightly behind him. As they descended into the fortress, he began to eye everything warily. As they reached the portal, Inuyasha felt a cold chill run down his spine. Watching Koto enter, he glanced over at the others and saw Kirara and Sango enter the portal. As he entered, he found himself holding Tessaiga's handle. As he left, his fur was practically standing on end. This place did not sit well with him.

[Exit to Shadow Realm]

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Touga met Koto's gaze and the latter sighed, "She will be unable to come young heir. Instead for the journey into the Shadow Realm, I will be teaching you what I know. When we return, your training from Hotaru will begin. We will also begin some physical training with the soldiers." So he'll be learning fox magic huh, and then at a later date he learned some physical training with the soldiers? He smirked a bit at that, "Can't wait, I get shadow magic training, fox magic training, physical training from the soldiers and Inuyasha. Heh I'll bet i grow up to be more powerful the all of ya combined!" He said with much anticipated ego of a child with a big dream. Koto made a gesture to Kiara and the cat demon left to go retrieve a woman's body. He arched a brow, why were they bringing a corpse with them? or just a woman's pale body for that matter? Motioning for them to follow, Koto led them down the hall, deeper into the fortress.

As they reached the last door, Koto called on the shadows and forced the door open. Entering, the others would be able to see a stone platform with large standing stones circling it. Within it, a black portal seemed to light of the room with bluish black fire. "Come, we enter now. A warning to you now. Things are far different from this world. Never let your guard down." Koto entered the portal first. Kiara soon returned with the woman's body and followed the fox into the portal. Touga examined the portal with curiosity. Then would follow Inuyasha into it feeling a chill ripple over his body as he did, and suddenly felt a new awareness inside the portal as if his magic is responded to its energy like a drug. On the other side, the room was the same. The only difference were the youkai soldiers that were stationed all throughout the room. Touga could sense how tense Inuyasha got when they arrived on the other side, there is a feel in the air as if humans and half-demons aren't welcome in this world. He had felt that same tension and shivered.

[Exits to the Shadow Realm]

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Kouga

" I'll avenge my comrades with my own hands!"

User Image
a n y w a y s ;

Nodding his head to Rusty who had questioned wolves waking early. However, when Inuyasha and the others joined, he moved from his stagnate position on the wall. Following after them he entered the portal to the Shadow Realm ready to save Kagome at all costs.

ooc: Exit to Shadow Realm  
Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces