Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply OOC
Randomness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:23 pm
And are you certain about 'killing' Naraku. Or is it a fake his death sort of thing to make it seem like he died. But then at the same time he no longer has the sacred jewel on him, as that is in Tailos's possession who is becoming the next big bad in the rp.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:32 pm
Taru, just hold up a minute. Now that its been pointed out, I'm not gonna close it. As for the Naraku thing, we can do a fake death. Ill leave that up to you guys. If you think we should do a fake death, than we can.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:54 pm
Is anyone playing Kohaku or wants to play him? Sango needs a sister brother moment >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:17 pm
I'm wondering if I should hold off on Lorelai making an appearance until the gang storms Naraku's castle since I'm completely at a loss as to what to do with her for the moment. I think she'll be afraid of Inuyasha after the false visions Naraku planted in her head, but she'll still manage to gather up enough courage to confront Inuyasha about the wrongdoings he'd supposedly committed against who she believes to be Onigumo.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:13 pm
well actually we are going to be having an prior attack by sango that will fail miserably. As for Kohaku. no one is playing him atm so you can have a little bonding moment with each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:12 pm
I am SO sorry about falling off the grid guys!! There were a couple of deaths in my family and the last two weeks have been hell. cry

I hope I didn't mess anything up. Can someone give me a crash update on what's happening around my characters so I can post as soon as possible? I'm having trouble with the big group on the Roads. crying I would be soooo grateful.

I'm so sorry if I held anything up. I don't think my characters were instrumental at the time. I'm sorry I didn't get to give anyone advanced notice to just move them if need be.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:07 pm
its okay tsuki. Not much had happened on roads. Rin almost killed herself, Hotaru is saving her from an advance of the spell, Inuyasha is done ready to go kill naraku and Sango has attacked Naraku at his lair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:14 am
Rin get along with Elycian? Ha! I don't think so. To Rin, Elycian is the cause of her pain and misery, and stole her man. She'll hate her. Sesshomaru made his choice, and now he'll have to live with it. He'll always put Elycian before Rin. Already been proven.  

hotaru2
Crew

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

hotaru2
Crew

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:57 am
Hello? We dead? No ones posted in a few days.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:01 am
hotaru2
Hello? We dead? No ones posted in a few days.

um i think its ur turn to post in roads...since everyone posted once already =/  

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

hotaru2
Crew

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:33 am
...my turn? And what am I supposed to do. Rin is unconscious, so I can't post for her. There's no specific turns that we all do. If anyone wants to post, I'm not stopping them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:48 pm
as for Naraku's castle, I was waiting for either a post for Tsuki or Lorelai.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:53 pm
Thanks for helping me catch up  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:08 pm
no problem tsuki. Now, as for the youkai characters in our story, We need to get their profiles up and going. Once we have all the profiles, we can actually start on the travel to the past.

Oh and Reila, I was thinking. For Inu Taisho. something has to be figured out so he wouldn't die when Inuyasha is born. That is where the previous storyline runs after all. I figure with the chaging of the time portals and stuff, One of the members of the group going to the past get dumped in that time frame and help him to stay alive. Just an idea. If its a youkai then it can be a reason why they are still alive so many years later.

The other thing we need to figure out, who is going. Obviously Inuyasha and Kagome. Can't separate those two. Thing is, who from the present. Obviously Rusty and the group will be in the past as younger ones, along with Hotaru, Sesshy, Kouga and such.

Hotaru would be staying in the present as she would be unable to leave her lands. Perhaps Sesshomaru could go because he has a mate but then again, he'd HAVE to have too much honor to leave his lands in the hands of someone else. I can see Masato and Keita possibly going. I just don't know. Think I'm gonna do a drawing....  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:04 pm
Hmmm. What would Sango be? Would she be little in the past? Kohaku probably wouldn't exist yet  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff