Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gabriel sama

High-functioning Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:53 pm
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Gym Leader Application
Username: gabriel sama
Character Name: Raven
Character Description: A 17 year old trainer who somehow passed the Gym Leader test and has become the gym leader for Blyse City. This is Raven.
To which Gym are you applying?: Blyse Gym
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels):
Male Natu: Level 13
Female Ducklett: Level 15
Female Emolga: Level 13
Male Togetic: Level 15
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: I'll leave it to you.
What Region are you originally from?: Etrua
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Archeologist. Might as well do something with the ruins since he's in charge of it.
Give an RP Sample:
Raven stood at the far end of the gym, watching as the lone trainer made their way through the puzzles he had set up to make their path a little more interesting. Cannons were already used in the Unova gym, so he had to improvise...

... Which was why it was amusing to watch the trainer take ziplines through the gym to reach him. They were self-resetting, so he never had to bother putting them back in place. Of course, even if they weren't self-resetting, his Pokemon could push them back.

The gym itself wasn't that hard to navigate through. Being the lowest leveled gym leader, he only had one pupil, and the path to him was fairly straightforward. If he was further up the ranks, he could have made it more complex, set up traps that would send the trainer back to the entrance via giant slides or something, maybe have some more pupils or something and be a real challenge.

... Well, it didn't matter. He had a decent pay from his jobs as a gym leader and the overseer of the ruins.

The trainer had finally reached him, though it seemed as though she had tired herself out. Naturally, he gave her some time to catch her breath. Raven himself would admit that going around the gym to reach their current spot was tiring. They chatted for a little bit as he waited for the girl to recover. Apparently her name was Marisa and she hailed from a very faraway place called Littleroot Town in the Hoenn region. Considering that the only way she could have really gotten to this region was by boat, and the only ports in the region was here in Blyse or Port Riplye, and there wasn't much there.

Finally, she was ready. Raven nodded as he took a few steps back. It was time for the usual line he gave to all trainers that challenged him at the gym in the past.

"You've done pretty well to get this far, Marisa. Allow me to welcome to the Blyse Gym. I'm Raven, the gym leader and a master of the flying-type Pokemon. I'm your first test to see if you have what it takes to become the Pokemon Champion. Will you soar to the heavens and claim the Aero Badge, or will you fall back down to earth? Let's find out!" he exclaimed as the referee reached them to start the official gym battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:15 am
Celestia Boss Application
Username: Killer-wolf-kun
Which Boss are you applying for?:Sagittarius
What drew you to Team Celestia?: The power that could be harnested from the pokemon, it is more for just games. It could be put to good use.
What is your Dreams/Goals?: To harnest the powerful energy hidden in pokemon, and control the world under Celestia's rule.
What are your Pokemon? (include levels): Eevee (28 ), Umbreon (39), Espeon (41).
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua?:Yes
Give an RP Sample:
As he walked down the path towards the next town, he thought. 'What pokemon would fill the void in me that craves power?' As the thought went through his head, a smirk came across his stern face. "Who knows, I might find the most powerful pokemon, none at all, the surpirse makes it that more satifying." His voice was heavy but calm at the same time. The Eevee at his side made made a nodding movement with it's head. He stops in his tracks sensing that someone was near. He swished his hair from his eye turning asking, " Who dares chllenge me?" His Eevee at the ready at his foot, growling , ready for a fight. A beedrill pops from the bushes to his left, with it's stinger up, rushing at them. He then raised his hand and said, "Eevee, swift" And as he said this, multiple stars emitted from Eevee's mouth, hitting the Beedrill, making it, keep it's distance. Ready for another attack ,Eevee pats it's paw on the ground a few times.The Beedrill then flew forward, at a lightning fast speed, and slammed Eevee into a tree with it's quick attack. Eevee sits in th tree for a few moments, to regain what it had left of it's consiousness. He then set his hand on his left, hidden, eye and said, "Use Shadow ball." A ball of darkness began to form in Eevee's mouth, sucking in the air for power. It then shot out in one powerful attack, Sending the Beedrill flying through a tree. His hand then dropped to his side as Eevee turned to his master and ran up his body, to his shoulder. A light shined from the left side of his face, that his hair cover as he chuckled lightly, "A foolish victim to my power."
(Sorry for using he so much. No part in the application did it say name, His name is Miroku and he looks like this )  

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Dricmaw

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:38 am
All these Apps are getting better and better!! this is gonna be great RPing XD!!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:28 am
gabriel sama
Gym Leader Application
Username: gabriel sama
Character Name: Raven
Character Description: A 17 year old trainer who somehow passed the Gym Leader test and has become the gym leader for Blyse City. This is Raven.
To which Gym are you applying?: Blyse Gym
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels):
Male Natu: Level 13
Female Ducklett: Level 15
Female Emolga: Level 13
Male Togetic: Level 15
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: I'll leave it to you.
What Region are you originally from?: Etrua
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Archeologist. Might as well do something with the ruins since he's in charge of it.
Give an RP Sample:
Raven stood at the far end of the gym, watching as the lone trainer made their way through the puzzles he had set up to make their path a little more interesting. Cannons were already used in the Unova gym, so he had to improvise...

... Which was why it was amusing to watch the trainer take ziplines through the gym to reach him. They were self-resetting, so he never had to bother putting them back in place. Of course, even if they weren't self-resetting, his Pokemon could push them back.

The gym itself wasn't that hard to navigate through. Being the lowest leveled gym leader, he only had one pupil, and the path to him was fairly straightforward. If he was further up the ranks, he could have made it more complex, set up traps that would send the trainer back to the entrance via giant slides or something, maybe have some more pupils or something and be a real challenge.

... Well, it didn't matter. He had a decent pay from his jobs as a gym leader and the overseer of the ruins.

The trainer had finally reached him, though it seemed as though she had tired herself out. Naturally, he gave her some time to catch her breath. Raven himself would admit that going around the gym to reach their current spot was tiring. They chatted for a little bit as he waited for the girl to recover. Apparently her name was Marisa and she hailed from a very faraway place called Littleroot Town in the Hoenn region. Considering that the only way she could have really gotten to this region was by boat, and the only ports in the region was here in Blyse or Port Riplye, and there wasn't much there.

Finally, she was ready. Raven nodded as he took a few steps back. It was time for the usual line he gave to all trainers that challenged him at the gym in the past.

"You've done pretty well to get this far, Marisa. Allow me to welcome to the Blyse Gym. I'm Raven, the gym leader and a master of the flying-type Pokemon. I'm your first test to see if you have what it takes to become the Pokemon Champion. Will you soar to the heavens and claim the Aero Badge, or will you fall back down to earth? Let's find out!" he exclaimed as the referee reached them to start the official gym battle.

Yay! I love the rp and we finally have a Blyse gym leader thank you!!!

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 am
killer-wolf-kun
Celestia Boss Application
Username: Killer-wolf-kun
Which Boss are you applying for?:Sagittarius
What drew you to Team Celestia?: The power that could be harnested from the pokemon, it is more for just games. It could be put to good use.
What is your Dreams/Goals?: To harnest the powerful energy hidden in pokemon, and control the world under Celestia's rule.
What are your Pokemon? (include levels): Eevee (28 ), Umbreon (39), Espeon (41).
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua?:Yes
Give an RP Sample:
As he walked down the path towards the next town, he thought. 'What pokemon would fill the void in me that craves power?' As the thought went through his head, a smirk came across his stern face. "Who knows, I might find the most powerful pokemon, none at all, the surpirse makes it that more satifying." His voice was heavy but calm at the same time. The Eevee at his side made made a nodding movement with it's head. He stops in his tracks sensing that someone was near. He swished his hair from his eye turning asking, " Who dares chllenge me?" His Eevee at the ready at his foot, growling , ready for a fight. A beedrill pops from the bushes to his left, with it's stinger up, rushing at them. He then raised his hand and said, "Eevee, swift" And as he said this, multiple stars emitted from Eevee's mouth, hitting the Beedrill, making it, keep it's distance. Ready for another attack ,Eevee pats it's paw on the ground a few times.The Beedrill then flew forward, at a lightning fast speed, and slammed Eevee into a tree with it's quick attack. Eevee sits in th tree for a few moments, to regain what it had left of it's consiousness. He then set his hand on his left, hidden, eye and said, "Use Shadow ball." A ball of darkness began to form in Eevee's mouth, sucking in the air for power. It then shot out in one powerful attack, Sending the Beedrill flying through a tree. His hand then dropped to his side as Eevee turned to his master and ran up his body, to his shoulder. A light shined from the left side of his face, that his hair cover as he chuckled lightly, "A foolish victim to my power."
(Sorry for using he so much. No part in the application did it say name, His name is Miroku and he looks like this )

Awesome! Accepted. And Sagitarius is my sign XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:35 am
Dricmaw
All these Apps are getting better and better!! this is gonna be great RPing XD!!
User Image

Yepp we just need one more gym leader now and it will be complete, We are working on the badges as well as the rest of the cities but it looks like we can begin rping very soon now that we have the Blyse gym leader

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

bendonatier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:41 am
Danali_Black
Dricmaw
User Image

Yepp we just need one more gym leader now and it will be complete, We are working on the badges as well as the rest of the cities but it looks like we can begin rping very soon now that we have the Blyse gym leader
on the topic of said gym leader he has 4 pokemon 13 and up, 2 of them are psychics, one electric, and he is the first gym.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:45 am
bendonatier
Danali_Black
Dricmaw
User Image

on the topic of said gym leader he has 4 pokemon 13 and up, 2 of them are psychics, one electric, and he is the first gym.

They are normal gym leader levels and they are all flying I don't see a problem with that. do you?

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Dricmaw

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:45 am
Whos the Blyse City gym leader??
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:47 am
NVM XD!! should have read some more!User Image  

Dricmaw

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bendonatier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:36 am
Danali_Black
bendonatier
Danali_Black
Dricmaw
User Image

They are normal gym leader levels and they are all flying I don't see a problem with that. do you?
if you look at most first gym leaders they have 2 basic Pokemon, and one special Pokemon not 4 special Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:29 pm
Basic Application
Username:
Lone Wolf4530
Character Name:
Vayne Aurelius
Character Description:
User Image
Speaks in very few words, unless it's necessary.
I want to be:
Trainer
If trainer, what starter?:
Cyndaquil
What Region are you originally from?:
Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua? :
As long it doesn't interfere with his traveling too much.
Give an RP Sample:
"What to do..." This was the way Vayne always start of a Day. It had been nearly a month after he started his journey after he left Kanto. He called out to his Partner,"Cyndaquil! Pack up!" The Fire-mouse pokemon groggily woke up and gave a Yawn. The Two then began to roll up everything and place it in the backpack they carry around. The organized where the Small tent, various foods, sleeping bag, and his Cyndaquil Pokeball. it was just dawn, it was consider early to most but Vayne decided it's best to avoid trouble when it was early. The boy then picked up the small, compact luggage and began to walk, while Cyndaquil had climbed on his partner's head and dozed off there. Vayne didn't mind, it was daily routine for him except for the location.The forest was a beautiful place to be, Trees grew to heights that seem endless, Pokemon of all size and type seem to be playing worry free of anything around them.
That was before he heard a cry from what sounded human.It no more than a few minutes to locate a small boy and girl crying in front of a man with a strange uniform. he was laughing at them and started to walk away. What they call themselves? Team Celestial? it didn't matter to him He walked up to the two kids and squat down,"What happened?" he asked. The girl stepped forward, she was wearing a orange blouse and was the one that was crying the most. After she sniffle,"That man took my Budew." she said, trying not to cry more. She was about to say more but Vayne had already took off after the man.
Cyndaquil was struggling to stay on his trainer's head. it took seconds to see the man laughing at himself."Hey you! Give the girl back her pokemon!" he shouted at him. The grunt only smirked,"What you expect me just to give it to you?" The grunt laughed and took out both pokeballs. "I'll make a deal with you kid,Beat me and I'll give you both my pokemon. I win you give me the Cyndaquil." He challenged him and sent out both pokemon, a Budew and A Stunky. "Deal..." He smirked as Cydaquil hopped off his head and prepared to fight. The small fire-type didn't wait for an order just used Flame charge and instantly knocked out the Budew. "You forgot to heal an injured pokemon..." Vayne informed him and turned his attention to the Stunky."Quick Attack. Then Flame Wheel." The Cyndaquil took off at high speeds and smashed into the grunt's pokemon, as soon as the fire type hit, It became surrounded by flames and burned the Stunky. The attack didn't finish him but The burns did. the battle ended quickly. the few mistakes the grunt made were become it was a first evolution form, he considered it weak why the fact is it's level 29. Second was using an injured pokemon, third being that He was too stupid to know how to fight experienced trainers.
5 minutes later, Vayne returned to the spot where the two children were. He handed the girl her Budew which she nicknamed Rosey. Vayne smiled at the boy and handed him the Stunky."Use these two pokemon to help fight other bad people, Train hard and you'll both be wonderful trainers." He smiled at them as they thanked him and went off to their home. They headed in the opposite direction as him. 'That was annoying....' He thought to himself and signaled his partner to follow him. He was going to bring down the Boss, just to end these problems, whoever he was...

Lone wolf4530

gabriel sama

High-functioning Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:25 pm
bendonatier
Danali_Black
bendonatier
Danali_Black
Dricmaw
User Image

if you look at most first gym leaders they have 2 basic Pokemon, and one special Pokemon not 4 special Pokemon.

Would you have preferred generics, like Spearow and Hoothoot? And besides, we're not exactly following the games by the book. I prefer a little variation to give you guys at least a little bit of a challenge. Not to mention we don't know what Pokemon are showing up on what routes. Who knows, you might actually find stuff to counter all my options.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:40 pm
gabriel sama
bendonatier
Danali_Black
bendonatier
Danali_Black
Dricmaw
User Image

Would you have preferred generics, like Spearow and Hoothoot? And besides, we're not exactly following the games by the book. I prefer a little variation to give you guys at least a little bit of a challenge. Not to mention we don't know what Pokemon are showing up on what routes. Who knows, you might actually find stuff to counter all my options.
fair enough, but It would be nice if trainers weren't expected to catch three Pokemon just to match the gym.  

bendonatier

gabriel sama

High-functioning Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:49 pm
bendonatier
gabriel sama
bendonatier
Danali_Black
bendonatier

fair enough, but It would be nice if trainers weren't expected to catch three Pokemon just to match the gym.

Don't you usually already have a full roster by the time you fight the first gym anyway? And... I think you can go on the boat to Port Riplye. I dunno. If I had the power to, I'd at least set up some people somewhere up Rt. 1 and a little ways outside of the port town to make sure that you guys don't go on without fighting the first gym.  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games