Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Special Plot Requests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:01 pm
Cara MiaKitty
Characters Involved:
Gypsy Lovette, Jeremy Long, Frida Borson, Veronica Kiss, Tobias Walsh

Usernames of each character, respectively:
Cara MiaKitty, Diamond Wales, mc2, The Forgotten Weasley

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?:
Yes o vo

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail:
Gypsy's going to get a letter from her grandparents informing her and her brother of her parent's deaths. She's going to be understandably distressed, get really quiet and moody for a couple of days, probably not talk to anyone but Jer. Then, eventually the frustration and anger is going to build up to the point where she snaps. Gypsy, not thinking clearly, is going to abuse her privileges as Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain and sneak out to the Pitch one night, take the bludgers out, and basically try to take out her frustration on them, hitting them at the targets like she would at practice. But, being that she's not thinking straight and is a sucky Beater on her best day, the balls are going to hit her more than she's hitting them, which is sort of what she wants because the physical pain is easier than the emotional.

At some point, Jer's going to figure out where she went, ask Toby and Ronna for help, and head down to the Pitch to stop her. Toby and Ronna will get the bludgers subdued and put away while Jer tries to talk Gypsy into going to the Hospital Wing to heal up, since by that point she'll have a ton of bruises and probably a couple broken bones. Eventually he'll get through, she'll break down crying for a bit, he'll take her to the Hospital Wing and get Frida to heal her injuries, asking that she not tell Gypsy's Head of House or the Headmaster about what happened so that Gypsy doesn't get in trouble. Frida agrees to this, and then somehow ends up inviting Gypsy to stay with her for Christmas so she doesn't have to stay at the Castle or go home or to her grandparents.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect?
Christmas 2028

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.)
Gypsy's gonna break some rules, get beaten up. Frida's covering for her, which, I guess that's bad. But, other than that, nothing, really.

Why are you interested in doing this idea?
Because aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangssssssssssssssssssssssssst. Also I was seriously wracking my brains to figure out how the Lovettes would react to their parents deaths and this was the thing that seemed the most fitting for Gypsy.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea?
ILY MOON <3

Utsuha Moon

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:55 pm
Characters Involved: Iris Whitte, her unnamed mother

Usernames of each character, respectively: Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Yes

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Iris's home life is verbally and emotionally abusive, but she's never admitted it was abuse since neither of her parents has ever hit her. Iris is going to get into an irrelevant argument with her mother, which will lead to Iris being slapped by her mother. This will be the catalyst that makes Iris run away from home. She will not be returning, though there is the possibility that she will interact with her parents on some level again, mainly to demand financial support from them as she finishes her schooling.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? A week to three weeks into the summer break between Iris's third and fourth year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Iris may face monetary shortages (if she doesn't blackmail her parents or otherwise compel money from them). Hogwarts should not be impacted.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Iris has always been in a poisonous home environment, but without a catalyst of some sort, would never really admit it or get out. This provides a clean break from her old life, and will help her move forward in a healthier fashion.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not particularly.

Utsuha Moon

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:43 pm
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Characters Involved: Iris Whitte, her unnamed mother

Usernames of each character, respectively: Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Yes

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Iris's home life is verbally and emotionally abusive, but she's never admitted it was abuse since neither of her parents has ever hit her. Iris is going to get into an irrelevant argument with her mother, which will lead to Iris being slapped by her mother. This will be the catalyst that makes Iris run away from home. She will not be returning, though there is the possibility that she will interact with her parents on some level again, mainly to demand financial support from them as she finishes her schooling.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? A week to three weeks into the summer break between Iris's third and fourth year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Iris may face monetary shortages (if she doesn't blackmail her parents or otherwise compel money from them). Hogwarts should not be impacted.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Iris has always been in a poisonous home environment, but without a catalyst of some sort, would never really admit it or get out. This provides a clean break from her old life, and will help her move forward in a healthier fashion.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not particularly.

Utsuha Moon

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:04 am
Characters Involved:
Charlene Megna, and anyone else who might get themselves involved; there will also be the occasional involvement of her father, and should a mysterious name or two come up it will have to do with whatever organization the girl's older brother had been a part of before his death

As of right now, there is only me!

Charlene was never supposed to be at Hogwarts. She was formerly a student at Beauxbatons. Born and raised in Cologne, Germany for the first part of her life, Charlene and her family moved to southern France after the death of her older brother, Viejan. He had gotten himself mixed into business that the family was never able to fully understand, but upon his death it became clear that remaining in Germany was no longer their safest option.
Her family had always been of magical blood, and because Beauxbatons was the closest option as a school of witchcraft even before her move, Charlene had always been under the impression that she would be going there anyway; however, slowly but surely it became evident that trouble had followed the family. While she was away at school, her mother and father received idle threats regarding the affairs of their son. The content of these letters was never revealed to Charlene; only that there was nothing to worry about, But that only lasted until the death of Charlene's mother. Both muggle and magical-being police officials had insisted that the hit-and-run was an accident, but her father had other words to exchange on the matter. He knew that this was no accident, but there wasn't time to argue that. He and his 13-year old daughter had no choice but to leave the country and flee to the states...where they would be safe?

((I realize that every new member of the guild must be a first year student!! Charlene is simply a 13-year old first year, as a result of her "transferring" from Beauxbatons, if that's alright with the guild?))

I don't plan for the unfolding of his story to happen particularly soon; I would like that Charlene get relatively established and settled within the Hogwarts lifestyle first.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.)
I have no intention of anyone else dying; however, Charlene is certainly in danger, and that goes for whatever friends she might make who she may decide to confide in.

This idea is different, and it's something I want to do for myself to help and move away from the stereotypical adventures of life at Hogwarts.

Here's hoping it's a good one 3nodding

uniFORMED-

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm
Characters Involved: Eleazar Bradley, Chris Whitethorne, to a lesser extent Jess Walsh and the Dragon Clan

Usernames of each character, respectively: The Forgotten Weasley, Diamond Wales

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Yes.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Eleazar's desperate to keep Roald Bjelke, his biological father, away from him, as Roald has been stalking him for three years now and even kidnapped him the previous summer to try to break him to his will, as Roald wants Eleazar to be his heir. Eleazar wants nothing to do with Roald, especially since Roald murdered his younger half sister, Thea, in front of him and he knows the man sure as hell isn't mentally stable. His solution is to technically kill himself, or at least convince someone to kill him. The only thing is that he won't really be dead... More like undead. The way Eleazar sees it, if he's a vampire he'll have the protection of more powerful maker and a clan to back him up, and he'll eventually have abilities of his own, as well as be ineligible to be an heir, since vampires being able to reproduce is very rare, and besides, he'd be permanently a teen and never die. Eleazar gets in touch with a vampire, Chris, who agrees to turn him after hearing his literal tale of woe, and with the reluctant "moral" support of his adopted elder sister, Jess, is turned over the winter holidays of his sixth year at Hogwarts.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? This coming school year's winter break.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Uh I guess you could say Eleazar dies but he doesn't stay dead so.... nada.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because I'd like to have a vampire, Eleazar is backed into a corner and sees this as his only choice other than suicide, and I've been building up to this ever since Thea was murdered.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope.

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:09 pm
uniFORMED-
Characters Involved:
Charlene Megna, and anyone else who might get themselves involved; there will also be the occasional involvement of her father, and should a mysterious name or two come up it will have to do with whatever organization the girl's older brother had been a part of before his death

As of right now, there is only me!

Charlene was never supposed to be at Hogwarts. She was formerly a student at Beauxbatons. Born and raised in Cologne, Germany for the first part of her life, Charlene and her family moved to southern France after the death of her older brother, Viejan. He had gotten himself mixed into business that the family was never able to fully understand, but upon his death it became clear that remaining in Germany was no longer their safest option.
Her family had always been of magical blood, and because Beauxbatons was the closest option as a school of witchcraft even before her move, Charlene had always been under the impression that she would be going there anyway; however, slowly but surely it became evident that trouble had followed the family. While she was away at school, her mother and father received idle threats regarding the affairs of their son. The content of these letters was never revealed to Charlene; only that there was nothing to worry about, But that only lasted until the death of Charlene's mother. Both muggle and magical-being police officials had insisted that the hit-and-run was an accident, but her father had other words to exchange on the matter. He knew that this was no accident, but there wasn't time to argue that. He and his 13-year old daughter had no choice but to leave the country and flee to the states...where they would be safe?

((I realize that every new member of the guild must be a first year student!! Charlene is simply a 13-year old first year, as a result of her "transferring" from Beauxbatons, if that's alright with the guild?))

I don't plan for the unfolding of his story to happen particularly soon; I would like that Charlene get relatively established and settled within the Hogwarts lifestyle first.

I have no intention of anyone else dying; however, Charlene is certainly in danger, and that goes for whatever friends she might make who she may decide to confide in.

This idea is different, and it's something I want to do for myself to help and move away from the stereotypical adventures of life at Hogwarts.

Here's hoping it's a good one 3nodding

Denied

Reasons for denial:
1) The roleplayer has not signed the rules.
2) Character Charlene Megna (and any unnamed, mentioned characters) has not been created.
3) Directly related to the character Charlene, only those who were born in the British Isles are allowed to attend Hogwarts, without exception. While the student may choose to attend another school, they may not attend Hogwarts if they're born in Germany.
4) New roleplayers may only create first year students. Only those who has been active within the guild for at least six months can create second or third year students.
5) Please tell the crew exactly what these trouble entails. Otherwise, the plot may be denied further down the road that could've been avoided (I will work with you to compromise and make the plot acceptable).

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:11 pm
The Forgotten Weasley
Characters Involved: Eleazar Bradley, Chris Whitethorne, to a lesser extent Jess Walsh and the Dragon Clan

Usernames of each character, respectively: The Forgotten Weasley, Diamond Wales

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Yes.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Eleazar's desperate to keep Roald Bjelke, his biological father, away from him, as Roald has been stalking him for three years now and even kidnapped him the previous summer to try to break him to his will, as Roald wants Eleazar to be his heir. Eleazar wants nothing to do with Roald, especially since Roald murdered his younger half sister, Thea, in front of him and he knows the man sure as hell isn't mentally stable. His solution is to technically kill himself, or at least convince someone to kill him. The only thing is that he won't really be dead... More like undead. The way Eleazar sees it, if he's a vampire he'll have the protection of more powerful maker and a clan to back him up, and he'll eventually have abilities of his own, as well as be ineligible to be an heir, since vampires being able to reproduce is very rare, and besides, he'd be permanently a teen and never die. Eleazar gets in touch with a vampire, Chris, who agrees to turn him after hearing his literal tale of woe, and with the reluctant "moral" support of his adopted elder sister, Jess, is turned over the winter holidays of his sixth year at Hogwarts.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? This coming school year's winter break.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Uh I guess you could say Eleazar dies but he doesn't stay dead so.... nada.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because I'd like to have a vampire, Eleazar is backed into a corner and sees this as his only choice other than suicide, and I've been building up to this ever since Thea was murdered.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope.

Utsuha Moon

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:11 pm
Cara MiaKitty sent in a secret plot request!
Utsuha Moon accepts!

About stabbity stab stab
Date sent in: May 25th, 2015

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:01 pm
Characters Involved: Layton Bannister, Devonte Bannister

Usernames of each character, respectively: King Beardly & King Beardly

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Hey King, does this sound good? Uh.. hm.. Yeah, I guess so.

They've agreed.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: After years of tension and pent up aggression during their home life, Layton decides that he's had enough of being pushed around by his twin brother Devonte. Add that to the fact that he seems to have everything going for him even with his personality, it's just.. not a good scene. Layton sends an owl to the Slytherin boys dorm, writing under the name of a girl Layton knows Devonte likes, inviting him out to sneak out near the Forbidden Forest. They proceed to physically fight, Layton beating his face black and blue while Devonte places a hair changing curse on him, permanently changing Layton's hair color to white before Layton knocks Devonte unconscious. After that happens, he drags Devonte out of the Forbidden Forest, where someone would find him in the morning before disappearing back into the castle, although hiding his hair for the rest of the remaining year.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? The end of their third year. Currently, they're both in year two.

What are the idea's drawbacks? Layton's hair will be permanently turned white, Devonte would be critically injured, and they'd both get in trouble for going to the Forbidden Forest.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because the character I'm using for Layton's faceclaim eventually gets white hair, so this is a viable option to explain that, instead of it randomly turning white. Also, the fight would change Devonte's personality slightly, which is pretty interesting.. heh.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? That's aboot it.

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:59 pm
Violet the Maestro sent in a secret plot request!
Utsuha Moon accepts!

About evil
Date sent in: June 2nd, 2015

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:00 pm
King Beardly
Characters Involved: Layton Bannister, Devonte Bannister

Usernames of each character, respectively: King Beardly & King Beardly

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Hey King, does this sound good? Uh.. hm.. Yeah, I guess so.

They've agreed.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: After years of tension and pent up aggression during their home life, Layton decides that he's had enough of being pushed around by his twin brother Devonte. Add that to the fact that he seems to have everything going for him even with his personality, it's just.. not a good scene. Layton sends an owl to the Slytherin boys dorm, writing under the name of a girl Layton knows Devonte likes, inviting him out to sneak out near the Forbidden Forest. They proceed to physically fight, Layton beating his face black and blue while Devonte places a hair changing curse on him, permanently changing Layton's hair color to white before Layton knocks Devonte unconscious. After that happens, he drags Devonte out of the Forbidden Forest, where someone would find him in the morning before disappearing back into the castle, although hiding his hair for the rest of the remaining year.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? The end of their third year. Currently, they're both in year two.

What are the idea's drawbacks? Layton's hair will be permanently turned white, Devonte would be critically injured, and they'd both get in trouble for going to the Forbidden Forest.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because the character I'm using for Layton's faceclaim eventually gets white hair, so this is a viable option to explain that, instead of it randomly turning white. Also, the fight would change Devonte's personality slightly, which is pretty interesting.. heh.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? That's aboot it.

Utsuha Moon

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:35 pm
Characters Involved: Rhys Hamilton-Blake, Lowery/Blake family, Professors Harlowe and Amorocho, assorted others that wish to join in.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Diamond Wales, Yukina101, Cara MiaKitty, Essy ze Ninja, The Forgotten Weasley, others should they feel like it.

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Yes, and the others will agree if they wish to.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Whoo, where to begin? Rhys is going to find out during the summer that his parents finally got a divorce. It's going to play havoc with his already precarious emotional state and self-worth, and cause him to enter a depression. However, rather than mope and whine, he's going to act out. Over the summer, he may or may not run away for a period of time, only to finally come back home before going off to Hogwarts. However, while away at school, he's going to be a professor's worst nightmare. He'll actually break his determination not to speak and snark back at professors, refuse to do course work, skip classes, and find ways to get into trouble. He's going to end up sneaking off to the Forbidden Forest sometime and get caught doing so, and try to sneak into Hogsmeade. Eventually it's going to come to a head with his head of house Amorocho, Professor Harlowe, and his father Ciaran having to sit him down to talk, but it's going to be a fight to even get him to care enough to listen to them. He'll eventually settle down, but that'll be more toward the end of the school year/into the summer of the next school year.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? During the summer into next school year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Rhys is going to get sooooooooooooooo many detentions and house points taken off, and maybe even fights, ugh orz

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Mostly because it's a part of his character development, and well, Spaz has been a s**t father for the kid.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Umm, I apologize to everyone in advance for Rhys's behavior? 8'D

Utsuha Moon

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:53 pm
Diamond Wales
Characters Involved: Rhys Hamilton-Blake, Lowery/Blake family, Professors Harlowe and Amorocho, assorted others that wish to join in.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Diamond Wales, Yukina101, Cara MiaKitty, Essy ze Ninja, The Forgotten Weasley, others should they feel like it.

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Yes, and the others will agree if they wish to.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Whoo, where to begin? Rhys is going to find out during the summer that his parents finally got a divorce. It's going to play havoc with his already precarious emotional state and self-worth, and cause him to enter a depression. However, rather than mope and whine, he's going to act out. Over the summer, he may or may not run away for a period of time, only to finally come back home before going off to Hogwarts. However, while away at school, he's going to be a professor's worst nightmare. He'll actually break his determination not to speak and snark back at professors, refuse to do course work, skip classes, and find ways to get into trouble. He's going to end up sneaking off to the Forbidden Forest sometime and get caught doing so, and try to sneak into Hogsmeade. Eventually it's going to come to a head with his head of house Amorocho, Professor Harlowe, and his father Ciaran having to sit him down to talk, but it's going to be a fight to even get him to care enough to listen to them. He'll eventually settle down, but that'll be more toward the end of the school year/into the summer of the next school year.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? During the summer into next school year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Rhys is going to get sooooooooooooooo many detentions and house points taken off, and maybe even fights, ugh orz

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Mostly because it's a part of his character development, and well, Spaz has been a s**t father for the kid.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Umm, I apologize to everyone in advance for Rhys's behavior? 8'D

Utsuha Moon

User Image
rip everyone  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:29 pm
Characters Involved: Savannah Hastings, Liam Cade

Usernames of each character, respectively: Essy ze Ninja, Porcelaine Ivory

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Myesssss

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Late after hours one evening, Savannah and Liam are going to sneak into the Astronomy tower with their brooms in tow. Then jump out the highest window for a midnight broom ride around the castle grounds. And if time permits, they'll probably land at Hogsmeade Park to hang out a bit before sneaking back to the castle and into their respective dorms without getting caught.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Probably second/third week of "school".

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Two third years are gonna go on a midnight joyride around the castle--but no visits to the forbidden forest, so that's a plus, right?

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Savannah is so tired and bored of life; so she finds new ways to make it interesting. Liam is trying to be a bit more rebellious against his parents, and try to break out of his shell a bit.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I wonder if this has ever been done before ovo

Utsuha Moon

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff