Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:40 am
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud looked at Alex and followed him to get ramen.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:25 am
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud walked back into the academy and went to where he was previously training. He was going to start meditating to hep his chakra control. He made hand seals and started molding his chakra.
(1/5)
Cloud molded his chakra until it flowed perfectly around him. He made controlled where it flowed around his body until he could move it where he wanted it to.
(2/5)
Cloud had perfected his chakra control already but there was no harm in extra practice. He started to make hand seals again.
(3/5)
Cloud kept on repeating the hand seals until he could do them without thought. Cloud then practiced with molding his chakra again.
(4/5)
After completing molding his chakra again, Cloud took some deep breaths. He was still exhausted and drowsy from his early training.
(5/5)

Cloud started to perform more hand seals. These one's were much more complex and were even difficult for him.
(1/5)
After some time Cloud strted to be able to perform the hand seals at a decent rate, but still slow for him.
(2/5)
Cloud finally was able to perform the hand seals with much ease but he wanted to be able to perform them without much thought.
(3/5)
Cloud had finally mastered the complex hand seals and was able to perform them without thought.
(4/5)
Cloud now ran through all the hand seals of the jutsu's he had learned earlier learned. After running through that he took a seat and rested his head in his hands. He still had a headache and felt drowsy.
(5/5)

OsteoidData

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:35 am
Alex entered the acedemy and found a spot where he could be alone. once sttled he took out a scroll and began to read it.

three pronged affliction.
Type: Genjutsu
Description: the user performs three sets of hand seals. the subjugated looks upon the hands or eyes to be affected. the first set causes disorientation,loss of balance,muscle fatigue,overall sense of being affected by a virus ,lasting 3 posts. the second set gets more deadly. by performing the second set and inflicting it on a target that has been affected by the first set[no matter the time that has passed] the target would feel loss of coordination,muscle failure, numbness,slow reaction time.black spots in there field of vision that take place mainly where there eye centers focus on objects such as projectiles which wouldn't be able to be seen,lasting 2 posts. the third set if said target is afflicted[no matter the time in between.] again causes paralyzing affects to the limbs,extreme pain,hallucinating,loss of consciousness,ultimately temporary insanity.lasting one post. each set costs a half more chakra than the previous one.[example if said first set cost ten chakra then the second would cost fifteen.]

he inhaled deeply trying to relax,he did hand signs while focusing his chakra.after a moment he looked a a roach and did the jutsu.

1-5

"Well that was a fail" he said upon seeing the bug just scurry away. maybe if i held my hands like this. he thought and changed his hand signs arrangement.

2-5

Alex tried again on another bug. the academy seemed to be full of them if you looked hard enough. this one ran in circles for a bit and then scurried on home.

3-5

Alex sat and sighed not knowing what went wrong. ok maybe if i stand like this and focus my chakra in my hands. he changed his stance and looked for another bug. once he found it he did hands signs."three pronged affliction."

4-5

this bug rolled over and died. Alex went to inspect it and when he got close he jumped back and it exploded in a tiny fire ball. he wiped his forhead."whoo that was close. ok i get it now like this. he changed the last couple of hand signs.

5-5

he peformed hand signs again looking at the another bug."three pronged affliction." the bug looked at him and then wobbled and fell. he knew he got it right that time as the bug was still alive but in incredible pain. he hoped in the sir."i did it."

three pronged affliction. learned.

Alex walked back into the academy and went to where he was training. He was going to start meditating to help his chakra control. He made hand seals and started to focus his chakra.

Alex focused his chakra until it formed well around him. he made it form at the strength he wanted while maintaining its shape around him.
(2/5)
Alex had already tested his chakra control in battle before but whats the harm in training.
(3/5)
Alex did the hand seals over and over till he couldnt get them off his mind.
(4/5)
the earlier fight had made Alex tired but he wasnt going to give up. he focused his chakra at a more intense level.
(5/5)

Alex did hand seals he had just earlier learned so as to give himself a challenge while he practiced.
(1/5)
Alex got around to forming the hand seals at his normal speed in decent time after only doing them once in awhile.
(2/5)
Alex did the hand seals with ease not finding anything hard about them anymore. now here comes the fun part. memorizing them to heart.
(3/5)
he mastered and mesmerized the hand seals while maintaing his chakra the entire time. obviously he meditated well.
(4/5)
Alex now ran through all the hand seals of the jutsu's he had learned earlier learned.after he went to his scrolls and rested by reading them thoroughly.
(5/5)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:57 am
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud pushed himself up and then got to his feet. He had one more thing he had to make sure he did. It seemed like the more he moved the worse he felt. He focused his chakra and started manipulating it. Like before but it was a little different. He was manipulating it as if he was going to completely perform a jutsu.
(1/3)
He manipulated the chakra as if he was going to make a clone, he just wasn't using the hand seals needed to actually perform jutsu.
(2/3)
He then started manipulating the chakra to his feet and hands as if he was going to climb or walk on something. He wasn't manipulating it to its fullest so it wouldn't waste chakra.
(3/3)

Cloud started to manipulate his chakra again, but this time he manipulated it so it was surrounding his body as if he was going to replicate something.
(1/3)
Cloud then manipulated his chakra around the inside of his body as if he was going to use substitution.
(2/3)
He then slowly stopped manipulating his chakra, calming himself. He turned around, walked over to and looked out the window. He put one hand on his head, the world felt as if was lightly shaking. Leaning against the wall Cloud looked up at the sky. " It's a beautiful day. "
(3/3)

Cloud needed rest more than anything. " I pushed myself a little to hard training. I still haven't fully recovered. " Cloud opened the window and molding his chakra to his hands and feet, climbed the side of the building. He felt even more exhausted when he got up there. Walking to center of the roof, he laid down and watched the clouds go bye until fell asleep.

OsteoidData

solanik

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:50 am
The three nin anticipated Matts attack jumping barely between each spike that protruded from the floor not noticing the falling waterspikes from the ceiling that either pinned them in of severly wound them the water nin in the middle managed to only have his leg pinned between the two spikes as the lightning nin n the left and fire on the right took very severe damage as Sakaki threw his kunai a few more bones blocked the attack but without that help there would surely have hit, the water nin takes the fiery doom punch of Oni godliness(lol) and flies back from the impace flame spiraling aroung him as matt phases out in his direct path from one of the spikes his catching the nin so he doesn't crash into a wall and cause more significant damage.

Matt sets the nin to the ground his spikes disappearing quickly. "i do believe that is a victory for us, now Aiko if you can i would like us both to fix up these nin the best we can." Matt grinned knowing she would hear him he began diagnoseing the water nin from just a visual standpoint for now.

Chakra 220/300  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:48 pm
The water above them, and the spikes all coalesced into a single being. While a resemblance could be drawn to Aiko, this one looked like she was maybe 8 years old at most. The little girl walked over to the fire nin, avoiding the lightning nin like the plague. The drop from Matt's ear could be felt sliding out, and then could be seen rushing towards Aiko. She cured the chakra blocking poison first for the water and fire nin, as she would need their chakra pathways open to heal them. She began treating the wounds of the fire nin, drawing his flesh together, and forcibly mending it. What could not be mended was hand sewn together. It would scar less than normal, but she made it where there was still a mark. For a ninja, markings to signify each defeat was a mark of resolve. She assumed that Matt had the water nin. She was tempted to eave the lightning nin for a moment. "Damn you! Do you have any idea how much mass you stole?" She asked, in a little girl's voice. She treated him the same as the fire nin, but healed a little less of the scaring.

She would need to learn to restore her material, or else her life like this was limited by how many lightning nin she fought.  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
Cloud Hari

When Cloud woke, it was much later in the day. He pushed himself up and stretched. The sun was still up and the day was still beautiful. Walking over to the edge of the roof, Cloud started his descent of the building. He went back inside the building through the same window he had went out of. He walked over to the opposite side of the room he was now in. He pulled out his book, opened it to a blank page, and started writing in it. He closed and put the book away. He then made some hand seals and said " Knighthood of Glass. "
(1/5)

Cloud made a thin layer of glass armor appear around his body. This glass was not thick enough to help increase his defence but it also didn't effect it's mobility. It's purpose was to get Cloud's Hari chakra flowing.
(2/5)

Cloud started to focus on his Hari chakra. He barely had to focus, it was already flowing throughout his body.
(3/5)

Cloud then held out his hand and formed a thin glass wall. This wa was weak but could be used to slow down an enemies attack.
(4/5)

Cloud then formed a shard of glass in his hand and sent it flying toward the wall on the opposite side of the room. The jutsu he had created was successful.
(5/5)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:03 pm
xxxxThe Hunting Melodyxxxx

User Image
The moves were winding down to nothing now. Here, Kinpaku knew of most of the techniques, the last remaining were those of the higher rankings. She loosened her muscles a bit, as she looked over the scroll for what seemed to be the hundredth time.

[1/7]

The scroll yielded that the next was quite the brutal and physical technique. Zansatsu o Kijou Oni. The massacre on Mount Oni. A strong name for a devastating technique as it should have been so.

[2/7]

Her solo sake pest was the last remaining thing on the rooftop that could easily be used as practice. It seemed to sense that too, as the short version of herself opened its eyes. It seemed to know its demise was near.

[3/7]

The maiden wasn't pleased with the obvious fear in the pest's eyes, but it had no choice. It either disappeared by her doing, or by her will. Nonetheless, she was hurdling toward the pest like an angry bull, hand flexing.

[4/7]

The pest had been startled in the process of her oncoming charge, it had leaped to the side in an attempt to keep itself safe. Damneded self preservation. What was the point in a clone, no matter how easily discerned it was, that couldn't take a punch?

[5/7]

Angrily, the woman took another swig from one of her many flasks. The hunter was on a very delicate balance, and the more she consumed, the more it wasn't going to end well. Tempers flared, and Kinpaku's was far more excitable the more she drank.

[6/7]

The poor pest had no chance this time, as she barreled into herself. Whirling quickly, not sure how many times she did spin, she found herself leaping into the air, regrettably off the rooftop and into the grounds below. A small crater and the dust settled minutes later, she whisked away back to the rooftops. The only residue was a fading puddle of sake, lying within.

[7/7]
[Zansatsu o Kijou Oni Learned]

""

""

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:16 am
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud now pulled out a scroll instead of a book. On the scroll read Shunkan no Hagane . It was a fighting style used with bladed weapons. Opening the scroll Cloud looked down at the beginners section of the scroll. Once he had found what he needed to learn he put the scroll away and walked towards the dojo.

It took Cloud a couple of minutes to reach the dojo but he finally did. Before entering he took of his shoes and placed them next to the wall by the entrance. He walked over to the center of the dojo and slowly unsheathed his sword, the glass blade shimmering in the light. He got into a solid fighting stance and remained still. He took deep breath's in and out to concentrate his mind and relax his body. He opened his eye's and immediately after brought his sword above his head, " Basic Chop ", he then slammed it downward performing a powerful overhead vertical strike.

(1/1)
Cloud re-centered his sword in front of him again. He brought the blade to his side and held it preparing for a powerful swing. " Forward Step ", Cloud made a series of quick steps forward, this was to increase his swinging power, and then swung his sword with overwhelming power towards the air in front of him. " Backward Step ", Cloud then made the same series of steps except for backwards so he would be in his previous position.
(1/1)(1/1)
Cloud re-centered his sword again. This time he brought hi sword back, the blade still pointing in front of him. " Basic Stab ", He then made a quick thrust at an invisible target.
(1/1)
Cloud re-centered his sword once more. This time he started to bring the sword up and down in blocking motions. " Basic Block ", He did this for some time until he had felt good with his blocking.
(1/1)

Cloud sheathed his sword and pulled out the scroll again. It read " Congratulations on completing Shunkan no Hagane style, stage one. You may now proceed to stage two. " After reading stage two's requirements, Cloud put away the scroll and got back into his stance, re-centering his sword.

Cloud made some hand seals and said " Garasu Bunshin." A glass clone formed from his body. It separated, making a perfect clone of Cloud. Looking at the clone Cloud said " Go stand over there, " pointing a couple yards away from him. Once the clone arrived where he had been told to go, he turned and awaited further orders. " When I say I'm ready, attack me with all you got. " Cloud got in his fighting stance again and re-centered his sword. " Attack "
(1/3)
The clone charged Cloud, unsheathing it's replicated sword. Right as the clone attacked, Cloud pivoted with his forward leg and using his blade deflected the clones blade.
(2/3)
The clone stared in confusion at what had just happened, after-all the clone had been made before Cloud learned the pivot type blocking. " Forward Grind. "
(3/3)(1/3)
Cloud ran his sword down the blade of the clone's sword. This closed the distance between them so they were now face-to-face.
(2/3)
" Disarming one ", Cloud performed a half side-step and shifted his sword so it was now resting on top of the clones.
(3/3)(1/3)
Cloud then slightly started to push down with his sword and started to redirect the clone's sword. Then he pushed down and way with a little more force.
(2/3)
The sword slipped right out of the clones hands. It hit the floor with a loud " CLANG. " The clone retreated a couple of steps and put up a free-style taijutsu stance. Cloud did nothing to stop him, he didn't want to destroy the clone. " Deflection One. "
(3/3)(1/3)
The clone charged Cloud and brought out his fist, preparing for a punch.
(2/3)
Cloud raised his sword and with the tip of his blade, he gently redirected the clones punch. Now Cloud sword had a clear view of the clones throat, but Cloud didn't slice it. Instead he let go of the sword with his right hand, still holding on with his left, and placed it on the clones moving head. He then quickly undid the jutsu, absorbing the clone. The clone disappeared and Cloud got his chakra back. Standing up Cloud sheathed his sword and took a deep breath. All that had happened in less then a minute.
(3/3)

Cloud pulled a long string. He then made some hand seals and said " Garasu Bunshin. " Two glass clone's formed from Cloud's body. He gave one side of the string to each of the clones and told them to go stand away from each other until the string was nice and tight. Once that was done he told them to hold the string no matter what. " Thread Walking One ", Cloud then jumped onto the beginning of the string and began walking to the other side.
(1/5)
Cloud got got close to the half-way point before he fell and hit the ground. After hitting the ground he pushed himself up and jumped back onto the string and started over, from the beginning.
(2/5)
This time Cloud got to the half-way point before he fell. After falling he got up and started the process over.
(3/5)
Cloud almost got to the end before he slipped and hit the cold dojo floor. When he got back up he gave the string a cold glare, " You won't win this one. "
(4/5)
Cloud jumped back onto the string and this time walked all the way to the other side. He had mastered the art of walking on string and to show his mastery over the string he started doing back-flips and somersaults on it without failing. When he was done he put the string away and called the clones over. " Look, in order to survive in a fight, one must never lose their
footing. I'm going to work on a technique that will make me nearly impossible to knock off my feet. In order to do that I'm going to need you to try and knock me off my feet. I ned you to aome at me as if your going to kill me. Understood. "
The clone's nodded, understanding what they were to do. The clones backed away a couple of feet and without warning charged Cloud. " Solid Footing. "
(5/5)(1/5)
The clones uneashed a barrage of simple attacks such as punches and kicks. Cloud was doing all he could to dodge, knowing they were focusing on trying to make him loose his footing. Not more than once did he make a mistake here or there and receive a punch to face or a kick to the gut.
(2/5)
By this point Cloud was serious, he already had some bruises and it hadn't been no more than five minutes. If he truly messed up, one of the clones could hit his throat or damage his spine, killing or doing performing permanent damage. Cloud took a deep breath, " I'm tired of playing around now, it's time to get serious. "
(3/5)
Everything about Cloud changed, his form, stance, speed, even his attitude. He was no longer loosing his footing and the clones attacks were getting no where near him.
(4/5)
After 15 minutes of this, Cloud had mastered how to keep his footing. In the middle of the clones attacks, Cloud placed one of his hands on both of the foreheads and unperformed the jutsu. He didn't need to touch the clones but it gave him a challenge, trying to undo their chakra flow in the middle of their attack. In the end he was standing in the middle of the dojo, not even a bit of sweat beating down his face. He could go much longer then that before even breaking a sweat. Cloud unsheathed his sword and walked over to one of the practice dummies standing against the wall. He got back into his fighting stance and took some deep breath's. " Calligraphy. "
(5/5)(1/5)
Cloud sliced and stabbed the dummy numerous times until it had to many wounds to count. The wounds were all shallow but on a real person the pain would be unbearable. This could be used as a torture method.
(2/5)
Cloud repeated the process on the dummy next to him. The results were mostly the same except the wounds had been cleaner.
(3/5)
Cloud repeated the process and like last time had just improved on how clean his cuts were.
(4/5)
Cloud had repeated the process once-more and had realized he had easily mastered this technique. He walked back to the middle of the dojo and took another set of deep breath's. He then got back into his fighting stance and prepared for the next technique. " Extension. "
(5/5)(1/5)
Cloud brought his sword up above his head and performed an overhead strike. This strike was extremely quick and powerful.
(2/5)
Cloud could feel the air flow around the blade. This air extended the blade about six inches and greatly increased its power.
(3/5)
Cloud had stopped the strike a couple of inches before it slammed into the ground. The air the blade had gathered around it slammed into the floor causing a quick breeze of air to rush past Cloud's face.
(4/5)
Cloud sheathed his sword and brought the scroll back out. It read " Congratulations on mastering stage three of this style, now that you are beginning to grasp this style's true power, you may proceed to stage four. " Before Cloud would move on, he was going to take a 10 minute break to let his mind reflect on what he had learned. He also needed to let his muscles relax some.
(5/5)

Cloud got to his feet and into his fighting stance. He unsheathed his sword and centered it in front of him. " Illusory Double ", he then made a quick stab at an invisible foe. Immediately after the stab he tried to bring the sword back but couldn't stop the motion of the blade quick enough.
(1/5)
Cloud repeated the stab and tried to bring the sword back for another attack but couldn't stop the force in the swords motion quick enough.
Cloud figured he would have to readjust the way he was performing the stab. This time when he performed the stab he performed it slower, he was able to bring bake the sword and perform the second attack but it was all to slow.
(2/5)
Cloud went back to the full power stab but this time when he pulled the sword back, he only did it slightly. This proved to be a success because he brought the sword back was able to perform the second stab with full power.
(3/5)
The second attack needed to be faster, that was the whole point of it. Cloud re-performed the attack and this time he performed the second attack with lightning fast speed.
Cloud re-performed the attack a couple of more times until he had mastered the attack. Cloud made two more glass clones again, this time he told them to constantly run around him as if they were going to attack him.
(4/5)
(Illusory Double learned)
(5/5)
" Sensory Information. " The clones ran around Cloud with blaring speed, for a genin's clone's that is. They ran at him as if they were going to attack but aborted at the last possible second. Cloud on the other hand sheathed his sword, closed his eye's, and listened closely to the noises the clones made as they moved.
(1/5)
Cloud was having trouble following the footsteps of the clone's. He heard them come and go, but they were so fast that when he opened his eye's to see if they were there they had already gone by and went. Cloud started to concentrated really hard on one of the footsteps.
(2/5)
Cloud followed the footsteps until they were right up on him. He then opened his eye's, rushed forward with his arm, and grabbed the clone's arm, immobilizing him. Cloud suddenly felt a sharp, cold, edge of metal against his neck. It was the other clone.
(3/5)
The clone lifted the kunai away from Cloud's neck after Cloud released the other clone. The clones then repeated the process. This time Cloud felt different. He could identify the location of the clones as they ran back and forth. " Behind me, in front of me, to the left of me, to the right of me, in the air above my head. " It was amazing knowing their location at all times. The difference from now from before is Cloud is actually trying. He could easily dodge their attacks since he knew where they were coming from. After 20 minutes of straight up training, Cloud started to subconsciously perform this technique To him, it was easier then doing a basic downward slash with a sword. He absorbed the clones and looked up at the dojo ceiling with a sigh. " All to easy. "
(4/5)
(Sensory Information learned)
(5/5)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:09 pm

User Image
It was a time in which the Oinin was having some difficulty with focus. Looking to the last technique on the scroll, it was one of some import and a rather high level of difficulty, to say the least. She had few choices in the matter though, as she looked over what was known as Merutodaun no Naraku.

[1/10]

Kinpaku had a couple of agendas to cover with this particular technique, as it took the Alcoholic Gloves to a whole other level. Heaven's Meltdown wasn't even as grand as this entire technique, the woman forming seals, a flask at the ready to work her way up the chain. Quickly, her fingers flicked new seals, sake bubbling over her hands pleasantly.

[2/10]

Again, she attuned herself to the feel of sake flowing about her fist as a primary step. Working her way up was the wisest practice for the method. It made it seem as though it were a more simply process than it really was to envelope one's self in sake.

[3/10]

Slowly, the woman moved the sake upwards. It was a simple transition from the gloves to heaven's meltdown. None had expected a tactic much like that. It made everything more simplistic.

[4/10]

With arm covered in the basic chakra melded sake, the woman took a couple of practice swings. Without the elemental chakra twisted into it, it wasn't terribly complex to do, but then again, she didn't want that bit completed, until she had the end product figured out.

[5/10]

Sake continued to flow, according to the Oni's will. The objective was to cover her entire being in the chakra laced liquid, but subject to logic made it a little more difficult for the Oni to comprehend. Her entire body included her head, that made breathing difficult, rather.

[6/10]

At this point, the sake had spread from just her arm, across her torso. It was actually quite the sensation, nerves tingling as though the booze were seeping through her flesh. A laughable, yet plausible idea, all the more entertaining.

[7/10]

Other arm encased in the sake, it was beginning to feel a little sluggish for the moment. She'd gotten used to it on the one arm, yet here was the other. A foreign feeling, which was beginning to bother. She'd have to get used to the feeling in time, undoubtedly.

[8/10]

She'd felt the sake flow about her legs, and now all that remained was to get around to her head. Slowly, it bubbled over the woman's throat, and higher yet. Eyes closed a moment, as the booze ran its coarse up her face, it seemed to avoid her nasal passages though. Breathing was simple.

[9/10]

Laughing over her ridiculous notions, that she'd slowly suffocate herself. Now was the last task, letting the elemental chakra flow. Raiton in this case was preferred by her, the sound of electricity crackling was all the more. Moving her hand, it was a surprise to see it blur by. The raiton chakra bolstered her speed. A pleasant surprise.

[10/10]
[Merutodaun no Naraku Learned]

""

""

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:58 pm

User Image
The pooled fluid in the crater below was pleasant enough for practice for the first ninjutsu outside of her family works. A scroll slid from her sleeve with great pleasure, noting the object of her desires. Mizutamari no Jutsu. It was a wonderful technique for her particular tastes.

[1/3]

Sliding down the walls of the crater, the liquid bubbling at the bottom, she grinned looking at her masked face. She let her chakra flow throughout her body, as she stepped into the puddle. Not the most ideal way to do things, but it would do, undoubtedly.

[2/3]

Focusing her chakra on what she was to do, she felt her form slip away from her flesh. It seemed it all melted away, pooling within the puddle. Not an easy feeling for someone such as her, but it seemed she'd succeeded at the very least.

[3/3]
[Mizutamari no Jutsu Learned]

""

""

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

тнє вσу ωιтн тнє нєαят σƒ α ℓιση

[ Role Play ]

Go walked in through the front door and smiled as he looked around, then pulled out his scroll, unrolling it on to the wooden floor. He laughed as he began to read over the things that were written, and gave a slight nod to himself, reassuring his soul that this small boy could do it. See, he was small, but he was also able to use Speed Release, and he was built to be fast, that's why Fissure Kick Fist was the first thing he would learn.

He looked at the first technique in the first stage, and smiled brightly as he stood up straight, and then walked over to a training dummy machine. Pressing on a button, the puppet would throw it's right fist instantly. The first part of training this specific technique, Deflection, was to simply block the incoming attacks coming towards the boy. Go swung his arm, his fore arm landing on the swinging arc of an attack, pushing it up above his head and around him. He then ducked low as it came back at him, and smiled as he jumped backwards. This was it, this was the first part of becoming a master in the art of using Speed.
[1/1]

Left kick, right hook, downwards strike, upper cut, left jab. Each of those, Go swiftly and accurately dodged. It was almost as if this was his 'calling'. He was designed to be small, fast, and accurate. He would surely be able to destroy any larger opponents when he was more 'advanced' in his Taijutsu Styles and training. The legendary Afternoon Tiger was something that Go would attempt to obtain the proper knowledge of. That technique could destroy anyone who was in Go's path. Anyways, as Go would continuously dodge these attacks, he would begin to add chakra in to the deflections and redirections that he was making with the attacks. He smiled as he would notice the limbs that were being swung around become slightly more lifeless, and then, the puppet machine simply stopped moving, as if the gears had jammed up. Guess it worked.
[1/1]

The next technique certainly required a moving, striking puppet to master. Go walked up to the next puppet after reading over the scroll, and placed his hands together bowing in front of the puppet. He charged his limbs up with chakra, and shot his right index finger in to the red button to the right of the puppet. It sent a light jab in to Go's chest, sending him back, then a kick to the face would knock him on the side. He then got up, and jumped in there, deflecting attacks and redirecting them to throw the puppet off balance and send it throwing random attacks that weren't anywhere near Go. Finally, the puppet steadied itself and began to throw accurate shots, in which Go would simply fade out of existence and reappear in the same spot he was just in. That was the art of the Torrent Reflexes.
[1/1]

Go looked at the scroll once more, and laughed as he realized he needed to master the first stage before he could move on. The first step was to begin his stretching. He lifted his left leg in to the air, and grasped on to it with his left hand, and stretched it upwards. He then did the same with his right side, and went through a series of stretching exercises before he would stand up, and do one final full body stretch and a yawn. The boy yawned like a little kitty would, and then he sluggishly leaned forwards. He then walked up to the swinging puppet, and began to move around, using the Deflection. Good thing he limbered up, his muscles felt so much nicer, so much cleaner, looser, overall better. But, then again, ever see a lion limber up before taking down a gazelle?
[1/5]

The next thing he had to do, was begin to run. He started to run laps out side, and run up and down the sidewalk outside the Dojo, but it really wasn't adding up to much other than burning some calories. No, he wanted to add his Torrent Reflexes in to the mix up. He went inside the Dojo, and walked up to one of the machines, turning it on. He charged his legs up with chakra, and waited for the machine to work. And then, the whizzing sound appeared. Before he knew it, there was a cut on his shoulder. s**t, these were moving faster than he though. Before long though, he used the chakra in his legs to fade away and then reappear beside where he was standing, masses of metal flying towards him.
[2/5]

Go then ran over to the scroll when the kunai stopped being launched towards him, and read it. Quickly, he dropped down to the ground, yelling out as his body would lower and raise, his arms beginning to feel the burn as the tiny little muscles in them would begin to tear. This was all a part of becoming faster and stronger, it was a part of becoming something that would be able to destroy the opposing villages of Kumogakure. Who ever was on their side, they were lucky, Go Raijin would save them! Yeah, War was among everyone, heroes and villains would rise, and the great will fall. It was a tragic truth in today's world. Go quickly ran over to the puppet, and turned it on. He was already out of breath, so he would need to push himself past his limits to do this! He began to use Deflection again, pushing the attacks away.
[3/5]

Slap, kick, crack, bang. Those were the sounds that were coming from the kid as he would deflect and redirect all of the attacks that were coming towards the tiny boy. Maybe he just wasn't meant to be a shinobi? No! He couldn't think this way, war was afoot, and Go would be the savior! He was a Raijin; A Lightning God! The kid began to dodge the attacks, and eventually the slowed down until they reached a halt. Smiling, he had memorized what the next thing to do physically was. He ran over to the weights, and took a fifty pound bar and began to squat it. His face was red, and he could feel the terrible pains in his muscles as they would begin to grow. Yes, he was going to grow stronger!
[4/5]

This was it, the finale to the Stage, before he could move on. He laid down, beside the scroll, breathing in deeply, causing heavy exhales. Go would place his small hands through his silver-ish hair as he would begin to think over strategic plans for war. He would never be able to fight any of the crazy a** S-Rank Shinobi, like the legendary Mist Seven Members, or any of the Jinchuuriki. Speaking of which, he had not heard of any sort of the mythical Jinchuuriki rising up. Maybe the demons were just sitting there, doing nothing? Who knew. But, Go read over the scroll, and sighed. He rolled over, back on to his back, and began to do a hundred sit ups. When he was done, his core burned but he knew he wasn't done. He got up, and smiled as he turned the machine on, using his Torrent Reflexes to dodge them. Yeah, he was tired out for sure. When the machine stopped, he fell back, and just laid there, staring at the ceiling.
[5/5]

[ Out of Character ]

Techniques Learned

Hensa (Deflection)
Mukankaku Tentou (Numbing Counter)
Se Undoushinkei (Torrent Reflexes)

[Stage One Graduation 5/5]

Reductions

Dojo -1
Taijutsu Class -1

мσνєѕ ƒαѕтєя тнαη уσυ ςαη ѕєє  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:39 pm
тнє вσу ωιтн тнє нєαят σƒ α ℓιση

[ Role Play ]

Huffing and puffing, the kid sat upwards, sitting on the floor. "What an exhausting day. And I'm not even done yet!" The little boy said before jumping up and on to his feet, then running over to the scroll, reading over the next techniques. "Baha, surely this technique shall prove useful!" The kid yelled, looking upwards with his hands on his hips. This was purely theatrical as he normally didn't act this way. He then continued to read the others, and sighed. "Oh.." He said quietly before walking over to the dummy and turning it on. Before he knew it, there were wooden limbs being thrown at him at speeds he was too tired for. But his tiredness mattered not as he would duck, dip and dodge the attacks. Eventually he would begin deflecting them as well, and finally redirected them to cause openings where the boy desired.
[1/2]

Go smiled as he slipped backwards, and then threw himself in to the puppet. It smacked him in the side of the head, sending him spinning. Hmm. He knew what he had to do. Eventually he redirected and deflected so many attacks, that he naturally made the movements. He charged his arms with chakra, and deflected a hit, followed by redirecting the next one and moving it around his body, before spinning around on his right foot, sending his right fist smashing through the wooden puppet's head. If it was a skull, the brains of the opponent would be splattered everywhere. It was kind of funny actually how the smallest boy in the land would become the fastest, and one of the deadliest shinobi when he reached the rank of Sannin. He walked over, taking in deep breathes, and smiled as he read over the next technique.
[2/2]

[ Out of Character ]

Yanagi Tsuppari (Willow Thrust)

мσνєѕ ƒαѕтєя тнαη уσυ ςαη ѕєє  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:10 pm

User Image
As simple as the technique was, Kinpaku found that she needed to bring everything up a step more. From the water scroll, she found herself gazing further down toward the list. A new cloning technique would be most amazing, strolling down to the final bit. The Mizuhada Bunshin no Jutsu. Wondrous.

[1/7]

The technique wasn't going to be easy, but then again, when was it ever easy? She looked over the scroll, referring to an earlier technique which was listed. It utilized the reflection on water, rather than water itself. An amazing feat, undoubtedly.

[2/7]

She removed the bare feet of hers from the puddle below, looking down at her masked reflection. She couldn't help but think of grinning when she found herself in the puddle which had once been sake. The smooth white mask had no real adornments. She felt her chakra bubbling about, and she knelt by the small body of water.

[3/7]

She allowed chakra to subtly flow from her fingers into the water, trying to bring the reflection into being. It seemed to bubble and froth for the moment, and already, the woman's hopes were rising gloriously. Well, up until it collapsed into itself.

[4/7]

Seeing that she had failed in bringing herself to existence from a reflection, she bit back her disappointments. Kinpaku rose to the occasion, sitting herself back up on her feet, gazing down upon herself once more. Chakra flowed simply, as she looked down upon herself.

[5/7]

She let the chakra flow from her freely, ready to submit for another attempt. Straightening herself out, she allowed the rose coloring to slide into the formless water. It frothed and bubbled once more, and she yearned herself. Form must take!

[6/7]

The water rose, the reflection coming into perfection. The water itself formed into a near perfect replica of the black robed woman, mask covering her features. Again, the horns themselves were protruding and she shook her head. Avoiding recognition was the key for the job. An issue for certain.

[7/7]
[Mizuhada Bunshin no Jutsu Learned]

Feeling that she had something finally accomplished, the woman wasn't too worried about what she was to do next. Looking further back in the scroll, she noted a technique in conjunction to Mizutamari no Jutsu. The quickest thing she could think to use. Quickly, she bore another basin in the hole she was within, filling it with a flask of water.

[1/4]

Now came the next part. Returning to the original puddle of water, she formed her seals in quick succession. Eventually, she'd work it into a piece in which she could play, but for now, Kinpaku relied on traditional methods. Feeling herself slide away into the water, she relaxed simply. Melting into the puddle which she stood in.

[2/4]

Now was the strange occurrence. She gathered herself up, with chakra. Floating about in the water was the most freeing of the possibilities, but there was something she had to do. Imagining the other spot, she found herself pouring chakra out strongly.

[3/4]

At long last, the woman felt herself moving. A strange occurrence, imaging that it was much like being evaporated felt like. Nonetheless, she found herself rising from the water again, breathing deeply. She felt alive. So very alive. It would be most useful to gather together basins and deploy them throughout the village for quick access now.

[4/4]
[Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu Learned]

""

""

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games