Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Outbreak Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMBIE EVERYWHERE!!!
Coming for your brains and it's too late to change. 8D
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Goes to get zombie fighting equipment
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Boards up house to wait things out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

June: She shrieked as she heard Raph talk and moved back from the table in fear. "What are you? What is that you speak?" She obviously had never heard any language but English.
Xena: "There's nothing to fear." She said. "The language Raphael was speaking in was Japanese. Not everyone in the world speak the same language or have the same culture." She then hears Raph. "Myself or my family have never done anything like that before."
June: Not even Hank's words were reassuring her but somehow Xena's explanation calmed her down, causing her to blush in embarrassment. "Do forgive me, I've never heard any other language before."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:05 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

June: She shrieked as she heard Raph talk and moved back from the table in fear. "What are you? What is that you speak?" She obviously had never heard any language but English.
Xena: "There's nothing to fear." She said. "The language Raphael was speaking in was Japanese. Not everyone in the world speak the same language or have the same culture." She then hears Raph. "Myself or my family have never done anything like that before."
June: Not even Hank's words were reassuring her but somehow Xena's explanation calmed her down, causing her to blush in embarrassment. "Do forgive me, I've never heard any other language before."

Brother Hank: He watched his wife lovingly and shook his head. "Well now that Grace has been said, let's eat." he said as if nothing had happened at all.

He just watched everyone wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. He was getting a bad feeling.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:11 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Xena: "It's alright." She said. "It would seem strange at first, but you'd get used to it after a while. My father and my aunt can speak a little bit of Japanese." Her gaze then shifts over to Raph, noting the way he was watching everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Xena: "It's alright." She said. "It would seem strange at first, but you'd get used to it after a while. My father and my aunt can speak a little bit of Japanese." Her gaze then shifts over to Raph, noting the way he was watching everyone.

Brother Hank: He would fix his plate and eat quietly. Once he was done he would push his dinner plate away and look at his guests. "I hope the meals been to your liking." he said.

"Thanks for ya hospitality, but I ain't hungry." he said as he had left his plate empty.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Brother Hank: He would fix his plate and eat quietly. Once he was done he would push his dinner plate away and look at his guests. "I hope the meals been to your liking." he said.

"Thanks for ya hospitality, but I ain't hungry." he said as he had left his plate empty.
Xena: She too had fixed herself a plate of food. After she was done, she gives a slight bow. "We thank you for the hospitality." She said before glancing over to Raph for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Xena: She too had fixed herself a plate of food. After she was done, she gives a slight bow. "We thank you for the hospitality." She said before glancing over to Raph for a moment.
June: She fixed her plate and ate quietly. After wards, she smiled at the pair. "You two are very welcome."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:58 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

June: She fixed her plate and ate quietly. After wards, she smiled at the pair. "You two are very welcome."

"Yeah. Well we better be gettin back ta New York. People'll be worried bout us." he said as he stood.

Brother Hank: "Hog wash. I insist that you two stay the night. It's late and cold out. Your friend may get sick." he said.

"She'll be aight." he said flatly. His urgency to get out of the place rising.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:58 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Xena: She gives a nod before hearing Brother Hank. "The cold doesn't really bother me actually." She could tell that Raph wanted to leave so badly, but didn't say a word about it.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Xena: She gives a nod before hearing Brother Hank. "The cold doesn't really bother me actually." She could tell that Raph wanted to leave so badly, but didn't say a word about it.
June: "Please stay. We insist. It's not everyday we get guests."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:33 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He sighed and looked at Xena. "Your call....." he said.

Brother Hank: "June's right. We love havin company that can talk back." he said with a chuckle.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:47 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She looks at June and Brother Hank for a moment then looks at Raph when he spoke to her. She closes her eyes as she thinks about what decision. She would then nod slightly before opening her eyes. "I suppose one night won't hurt." She said then looks at Raph. "Afterall, the cold has a negative effect on you. Zombie or not, you're still a reptile."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She looks at June and Brother Hank for a moment then looks at Raph when he spoke to her. She closes her eyes as she thinks about what decision. She would then nod slightly before opening her eyes. "I suppose one night won't hurt." She said then looks at Raph. "Afterall, the cold has a negative effect on you. Zombie or not, you're still a reptile."
June: "Excellent. I'll get to making the guest beds up right away."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He grunted, but nodded.

Brother Hank: "Wonderful! We can have some coco by the fire once June's finished with the guest beds." he then looked at his wife. "Sure we can't get Frank or Henrietta to get the guest beds ready instead, Puddin?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:28 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

He grunted, but nodded.

Brother Hank: "Wonderful! We can have some coco by the fire once June's finished with the guest beds." he then looked at his wife. "Sure we can't get Frank or Henrietta to get the guest beds ready instead, Puddin?" he asked.
June: She giggled. "You're right dear. Silly me. Sometimes I forget about them."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:54 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

He grunted, but nodded.

Xena: "It must've been hard to have company, I assume?" She asked.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games