Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:58 pm
October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:9900 |-| 3700

User Image

Shikatsu watched as Night ran and attacked a monster at the front of the hospital. He followed behind closely and ran outside, after she kicked the monster out. As she raised her swords to strike down the one in front of her, another attacked from behind. He opened the first gate and drew his wakizashi. Running up to the monster he slashed at it three times, at it's neck, it's waist, and it's torso. This ended up cutting the monster into the pieces that lay dead on the ground. He turned quickly so his back was to hers. "I've got your back Night, you can count on me." He said with a confident smile.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:15 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 8,350|-| 5,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Mission :: Dead On Arrival :: A
Eclipse glanced back at Shikatsu and flashed him a quick smile, the monster she had in toe with was swift, its arms were like two swords on its own. Her pupils sharpened as she jumped back slightly, ducking under the monsters swipe, almost catching her hair she growled before sending her two blades into the soft underbelly, slicing upward she could hear the ribcage split between her blades. Applying more force the tips of her blades came out at the top of the demons skull pulling away the skull went the the two steel weapons, beheading the dammed. Blood spewed out around but she had already dashed away, going to Steel's side.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Grand Chevalier Haji

Kiropterain1

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:28 pm
October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:9900 |-| 3700

User Image

Shikatsu watched as she slaughtered the monster in front of her, not realizing that one had gotten close to him. He saw it just in time to jump, dodging the attack. As he was in the air falling, he spun rapidly. This turned his body into a giant spinning blade from his speed and his wakizashi. He sliced the monster to bits and landed close to another. He spun around and cleaved it in two horizontally then vertically.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

The monster night had beheaded did indeed spew blood but she dashed away to fast. The monster got back up in and the shadows came up behind her to attack. But suddenly the monster fell into pieces as Noctis appeared behind it with his sword being resheathed. He looked at his Anbu."It seems taking of their limbs is the most effective way of taking them out send that report out!"One of the anbu nodded and was off. He wondered if things were like this here then how bad were things in the church. It couldn't be coincidence that this was happening around the same time.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 pm
October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu watched as Noctis killed the beheaded monster. He was always impressed at his skills and the level they were at. He continued attacking any monster in range, slicing them apart. (Sorry its short. Heading to bed now.)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:12 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse turned slicing through yet another monster the jounin backed up into the large wolf's foreleg. Looking slightly up she grinned at Steel, the wolf flashed her a glance back and nodded in sync with the mother Anbu.

User Image

Grand Chevalier Haji

Kiropterain1

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:57 pm
October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked over at Night and then back to a monster near him. He went and attacked it, his wakizashi cutting through it's limbs. He finished it off and smiled. "Hey Night, been awhile sense we fought together, but you don't seem the same." He said, wondering what it what that was off.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:56 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

The woman flashed the jounin another glance before slicing through another smaller monster as Steel toke down three in one massive swipe of his paw. Catching her footing she simply stated. "I guess when you become a mother, you'll slaughter anything that poses a threat to your children." That's my new purpose as an Anbu, it's not about just protecting the village hidden in the leaf anymore. It's about protecting my family. Pivoting on the ball of her foot she picked up speed in her spin, acting as a flurry of twisting blades as more monsters tried to pounce her, getting shredded upon impact.

User Image

Grand Chevalier Haji

Kiropterain1

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis sliced a monster its bits and peices as an Anbu landed beside him."This is happening everywhere, shinobi have been dispatched to all parts of the village." The Hokage nodded. He then looked up at the Anbu to ask a question but the Anbu beat him too it."You're children are safe with two Anbu Hokage-sama." he nodded in thanks but then remembered about something."Send two more to the Uchiha compound immediately." As he said that a noise could be heard across the entire village. It was loud and made the ground shake. After it was over Noctis looked at the Anbu."Go!" He nodded and left.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:52 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu stopped and looked around, wondering just what the hell was going on. HE didn't like the sound of what ever they were up against. "Noctis, any idea what it is we're up against here?" HE asked as he attacked another monster.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:28 pm
Zain stood up and walked out of the hospital room to check at what was going on outside, narrowing his eyes he looked to the anbu with his swords, he could help out those kids and the hokage but he was injured still, what if those creatures broke in to the hospital? Yeah...then Zain would have to help even if he was injured.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:57 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis turned to Shikatsu."An idea? Yes, though I do hope I am sorely mistaken."That was all he said, the information was probably high top secret and saying it in the middle of a hospital wasn't good. Maybe some other time he would reveal what he knew but for know Shikatsu would have to trust him. He noticed Zain walking out of his room he ordered the anbu to return the weapons. The Anbu nodded and handed the weapons to Zain."Wouldn't want to leave you defenseless, even if you do have other tricks up your sleeves." He then turned and headed for his office."Eclipse,Shikatsu head out to the village and help get rid of these things. Anbu will be stationed her to protect the hospital." He was going to find out where that noise came from.

[Exit}

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:46 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 9,350|-| 5,900

User Image

Eclipse turned and nodded to Shika. "Come now, we must get moving as soon as possible." With those words both her and Steel pushed off and disappeared. Heading to the streets.
+1000 AC

User Image

Grand Chevalier Haji

Kiropterain1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Zain smiled, sliding the blades in to their hilts gently, fixing his robe before turning back to the anbu and smiling big."Hey mask guy, when the hokage isn't too busy, make sure he has time to get a drink with me." He walked off, blowing a kiss at some nurses before he slipped out of the hospital to get some sake.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:06 pm
User Image

│███ ITS TIMES LIKE THESETHAT I FEEL YOUNGxx💙
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To the people in love please tell me how you started to love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 760 x)x(x rank jounin x)

They were at the hospital now, a place she disliked but not as much as Samuru's blatant disdain for the facility. Knowing this she tried sitting up a bit, the effort causing her to wince. "Alright we are in Konoha now. Shutting up is not an option anymore, let go!" She practically shoved Pelleg in the face, panting from the effort. It hurt, more than she could describe but it was more painful for her to attempt to send Samuru away like she was going to in a moment. "Go report to the Hokage. That's an order." She said, her voice oddly even despite the turbulence she felt inside. Samuru was afraid of hospitals. It was a miracle he had come this far. She wouldn't make him suffer further than this. It was easier to be snippy and cold to him than to let him know she was afraid and wanted his comfort.

A few nurses came out to them now, expressions business like as they took Jae forcefully from out of the puppets arms. Someone from the gates must have alerted them on their way here. A stretcher was provided and they laid her out on it in one smooth motion. Jae gritted her teeth together as they began transporting her inside. Someone was poking her, another person was prodding her. Now she understood, slightly, why Samuru might come to hate the hospital. She felt like a wounded animal that was terrified and back into a corner. Taking her inside and a quick glance at Samuru was the last thing Jae would remember before being taken into the E.R.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games