Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Red Sands Desert Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:45 pm
Ergo War

October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 345/345 ✇ Stamina 420/420

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Amai looked over in Sebastian direction just to see him be peirced in the back."Haji!" she yelled out to him she saw that those things were flying towards her as well but she had more space unlike Haji so she put up an earth wall to protect her. When she brought it back down she saw Sebastian getting back up and heading towards her. But she was so distracted that she didn't even see the giant insectoid launch an attack at her.

Sebastian looked up to Amai who was looking at him, a worried look on her face. But from the side he saw the beetle send a wind attack her away. She didn't even see it coming."Amai!" He called out and she finally saw the attack coming her way. Sebastian eye's widened in fear, fear that she would get hurt or worse. He felt something boil up inside of him, in an instant he moved from where he was to where she was pushing her out of the way as he was struck by the attack being pierced again by the scales. He hit the ground hard and rolled a few feet when he finally stopped rolling he was motionless. After a few more moments he began to move he placed one hand up though you couldn't hear him that well he was talking."Must...protect."he muttered to himself as he struggled to get up."Must...protect."he said it again a bit louder as he pulled his knee up now on all fours."Must...protect." He said again slowly rising on his feet his head will still looking down but he suddenly snapped his head up."I WILL PROTECT YOU!"He then charged forward, his injuries reduced his speed greatly but he could still run. But something was different about him when he charged his eyes...they were a bloody red. Without even realizing he had unlocked his sharingan. He moved in on the monster making sure to catch its attention and draw it away from Amai. His blade glowed with his chakra, activating an ability that doubled his offensive strength along with his swords passive ability to be twice as sharp cutting through the beetles armor would be like slicing through butter.

Sharingan Level 1 Unlocked
Movement of Steel
Simple :: S-Rank
Advance of Steel
Simple :: B-Rank

Passive Technique
Vorpal Blade
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:4950
]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:27 am
The beetle-shaped mound of flesh let out a frightening gurgle as the Uchiha's blade tore into its exterior. With a loud squelching sound, its armor fell to pieces under the lad's assault. One last ball of Chakra started to form in its mouth, but it would likely be too late; the damage was done and the creature was going to die. The only question now was whether or not the Uchiha would kill it before it launched another attack.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:04 pm
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 525/525 ✇ Stamina 600/600

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian noticed the beetle attempting one more attack and punched it in the jaw sending it upwards into the sky. He then leaped up to it and sliced the damn thing completely in half. Luckily these techniques he used were passive and didn't show off that much. He then landed on the ground. And then turned to Amai."Lets go home, I officially hate lizards."He said to her with a smile.
[Exit with Amai to Suna]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:4950

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: ANBU ‡
¥ Ryo: 13,100
AC: 00029,770
‡ Chakra :1015/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :895/895 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 20/20: 1015/1015 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: 20/20: 895/895

Being that there were no mountains in immediate reach and Masahiro had learned of rare deposits hidden in sandy beds in the past` he decided to search an iron rich area for just that. Sifting through the sands that had been emptied for some time he felt that he would eventually stumble across something. Sheer determination in the deserts always seemed to pay off, the people of Sunagakure were pure examples of this philosophy.

Still, he had to be patient. Scouting was his current course of action, setting himself into his work he began to pull out markers, old weapons or debris from the past, and used them to mark specific areas of his work. As he began to set more and more up, he realized he had set out four distinct zones to inspect in deeper detail. Nodding his approval of this he began to move on to the next step of the process.

He began to visually inspect each of the quadrants, brushing the top layers of sand aside and seeing how firm the ground was beneath them and at what depths. Seeing favorable results the jounin set a few rolls of material out and began to get the proper gear out. Setting out edge borders against the blowing sands the shinobi prepared the lands for further mining.

His red eyes scanned the fields once more. He then began to unload other materials, simple gear, and then scanned the area outside of his workzone. Pulling out a canteen of water he took a swig of water from its deep well and set it back. He would have to get back to the village soon.

[ Job: Mining: Scouting I completed ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
Wolfe Whitehorn generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 2!

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
AC: 00029,845

Masahiro began to clear the top layer of sands and dig to depths in the first quadrant he had set aside. Shortly into the dig he began to find small chips of granite, but paid them no attention. Tossing them into a small sack off to the side he figured they could be of some use at some point later.

Clearing more sand out he began to swear at the heat. His hands moved the shovel deftly, turning the soil aside and quickly at that. The more he toiled and the more chips of granite he found the more annoyed he became.

Still he toiled on, determined not to let the heat of the day wear him down. He continued to work at his prey, hoping to find better materials as he dug down. As he reached a little further he found there to be coal within the digsite. Emptying his bag of granite he filled it with the coal instead.

Still it was not quite enough for him and he hoped to achieve something greater. Reaching down to his shovel and trowel he began to dig once again, his tools tearing more and more earth from beneath and around him. He found nothing of what he had hoped here.

Sighing, he moved over to the opposing wall of the dig and began to work at it slowly. Perhaps he had just been working in the wrong section of it. He would find his material. He would find the last necessary ingredient to his current project, no matter what amount of it he found.

[ Job: "Actual Mining! I" Finished ]

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:21 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

Continuing to dig and sift the sands out of the manmade pits, the Hatake was searching for signs of certain materials. To state that he was on a crucial mission was almost correct. He continued to work his way into the clay rich material beneath the sands.

The materials seemed to blend and shift with the sands, forcing the Jounin to continue sifting and baling the sands out of the pit. His eyes focused determinedly on the materials, seeking the ambient chakra flows of Orichalcum. Finally hope seemed to come over him as he began to trace some ambient chakra flowing deeper into one of his pits.

Reworking the barrier between two of the pits he worked to connect them, emptying the topsands first. As he made his way down he felt as if he may have come to find something in the depths. Much to his avail he did, signs of material were showing themselves and a smile met his face.

Clearing the last of the material that separated the two pits the jounin continued to work it down. Moving the rest of the refuse material into a mound off to the side of his work area he made many trips back and forth. Stopping for a moment to wipe his brow he felt the heat of the day on his skin, taking another sip of his water from his canteen he returned to his work.
[ Mining: Scouting I, Completed ]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
Wolfe Whitehorn generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 20!

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

Beginning his dig into the expanded pit the jounin was growing a little weary, but his efforts would soon be rewarded. He first struck through more granite and coal, ignoring them he began to strike through rich bouts of another material, and another. His eyes shimmered with the prospects of what he had dug, but he was more than content to follow this trail to just what he sought.

His tomoe spun gently as he continued to look through the materials, attempting to find his way to a very particular set of ores. When he believed he had seized on the material he wanted he marked it, turning to look up at the distance he had dug into the ground. A thin-lipped smile crossed Masahiro's face at this point. Chuckling lightly he stopped for a time and made his way up to the former training ground, signalling for another of the village ANBU to come to his position.

Requisitioning her assistance the Hatake began to move solid beams of wood and metal over to the dig site, creating a series of supports for the distance he had dug into it. Reinforcing the materials as needed to brace the weight above, while using the natural elements of sandstone and clay to reinforce the ceiling above.

Digging deeper into the newly created mine after he finished the first set of supports and began the basis for new ones, Masahiro stood at the precipice of something new and exciting. Various deposits of metals, minerals, and various resources surrounded him, and he was glad to have it near him. Sunagakure had something naturally it's own that it could claim for monetary responsibility, a mine. But still he egged his search on further, dogging deeper into the search for Orichalcum.

When finally he did find what he sought, he found it with something more, brief deposits of a blue stone, very light in weight. His sharingan spun as he stared at these dots of stone, getting a representation of how much chakra was stored within them. Astounded by his finding, but knowing his first priority, the Hatake began to mine out the Orichalcum he had stumbled upon.

Claimed 1.75 lbs of Orichalcum.

[ Mining: Actual Mining! I, Completed ]

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

Reveling in the accumulation of materials he had gathered so far in the new Hatake Mine, Masahiro returned to work. Beginning to delve into the place where he had drawn the last chunk of Orichalcum from the wall. He would begin to pick new pieces of mineral and metal from the wall into a quickly assembled sifting table.

Running his hands across the table he picked out the pieces of limestone and sandstone, tossing them into a smaller collection plate he had started to be removed for other purposes, he began to sift through the rest of what was within the table. Initially it panned out, nothing notable was in the draw, but still he wouldn't be deterred. The jounin was like the voracious Wild Cats he had come to be Sennin over, he dug his teeth in, it had his attention and it was shiny, he wasn't giving it up.

Returning to the wall he began to pull more out of it, panning through one more section of it. This too yielded no results, but insofar as he had driven this was no surprise. His search for the valuable orichalcum and the minute traces of the more potent stone drove the jounin on further.

He began to hum a simple tune, one he remembered as a child's tale from Konohagakure. Such thoughts of his former home were rare, but tended to come in odd moments of clarity while he was buried in projects and away from combat. Smiling to himself as he continued to hum the tune, Masahiro continued to work.

The tune continued, shifting into another song from his mother, one he heard often when he was younger. This song was not one of Konohagakure roots, but one far older. As he gripped the sifting pan and shook it out once more he finished the tune, eyes closed as he thought back to his deceased parents tragic history.

Another pass made into the wall, but something more occurred to the jounin now. Perhaps he wasn't missing the materials at this point, but they could have been such sized particulates that he was missing them even in the sifting pan. Heading up and out of the mine he caught his fellow ANBU once more and asked of assistance once more. The woman brought him a few items to his specifications, an alembic, twisted copper tubing, various chemicals, and glass fixtures.

Returning to the mine with these items in hand he brought them near the entrance to the mine he had crafted and began to carve out an alcove for the distillery. A few hours passed, but he handily created a niche to settle the materials and table into, built his distillery, and began to bring his siftings to the distillery. Using the chemical compounds the ANBU had brought him he began to run the items through, separating the stone and other elements by density and essentially skimming the Orichalcum from the rest through a series of heated tubing and into a float tank. Within the float tank the Orichalc would come to rest at the bottom, while other mineral compounds would float along it's surface.

Returning to the spot of the strike he would begin to take out larger chunks of the wall at a time now, sifting them down into his buckets. The distillery wasn't drawing up huge amounts of Orichaclum in a shot, but it was continuing to draw enough of the material that he could make it work for his needs. Another bucket sifted and drawn, a few small pieces of Orichalcum alone within it set into his rucksack, the rest would be taken into the distillery.

It was growing into an arduous task, to continue this project, but it's forward use from this point was what was going to be of use to the village. Masahiro kept this in mind as he continued to delve into his work, returning to the wall and tearing free another chunk of the wall, breaking it down and into the sifting table to be broken down further. Yet more pieces of the Orichalcum were discovered before the sifting on this strike, which the jounin took and tossed into his rucksack, his plans would be coming to fruition much sooner than expected at this rate.

Still he pressed on, still he continued, ever patient yet growing tired. Taking another bucket filled with material over to the distillery he slowly filled it into the tanks and watched as the heat and chemicals began their work, moving the items throughout. He settled his hands on the edge of the table for a brief moment to watch, before taking the first emptied bucket back over to the sifting station to begin one more load.

Striking the wall once more the tone of his strikes began to change, it was as if he was drawing up to something harder, or perhaps a hollow. The jounin would proceed carefully, but still he did carry forward. Tearing down layer after layer of the walls before him he was on a mission. The stones just seemed to work with him at this point.

Stopping to take another drink of water the Jounin looked back to see the distance from the original pit he had dug and smiled. A fair bit more than he expected to make in a single day, working by himself, that much was sure. Still he wasn't finished yet, he turned to the wall and began striking once more, his pick digging and marring stone, removing it from the flesh of the wall to take down to the sifting table. This time, he came up entirely empty handed.

Sighing he turned back to strike the wall once more, immediately dropping small chunks of Orichalcum out to the floor. Kneeling to pick these up he carried them to his bag and tossed them in with the collection he had gathered before. Striking back to the wall once more he pulled a bit of loose stone and earth to begin working for the distillery.

Though this time as he struck the wall he found more of the weird blue-ish material as well as the Orichalcum. Picking up the blue stones he inspected them and tossed some into his personal rucksack alongside the Orichalc. It was an odd material to say the least, but both were giving off signs of chakra, a source which he could use in his experiments to power other items.

Gathered 2 lbs of Orichalcum and 0.5 lbs of Gelel

Result of Refinement = Previous Roll +2: Total 22

[ Mining: Refinement, Completed ]

AandOE

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:55 pm
Vein discovered. 102 tonnes of Orichalcum.
Chunk discovered. ~2 pounds, double fist sized.

Wolfe Whitehorn generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 18!
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

Immediately upon striking the wall once more there was a collapse, the wall shifted loose and within it was a bright blue stone like the smaller fragments Masahiro had been gathering thus far. Grabbing it he immediately picked it loose of the wall and pocketed it, then returning to striking into the wall. What he found next was just what he had searched for, a vein of Orichalcum, protruding in rough edges from the wall of the mine.

His eyes spun somewhat, the red field dancing with the tomoe, as he gathered the chakra signature within the stone. Striking at it once more the Shinobi continued to delve in. He had hit the holy grail of his research, he would have enough material to power his experiments and many more with this material. The blows of his pickaxe grew faster and stronger with his renewed vigor and he began to collect the stones with a careful hand.

Claimed 2 lbs of Gelel Chunk.
Claimed 1.25 lbs of Orichalcum Ore

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
Wolfe Whitehorn generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 19!

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:08 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

Returning once more to the vein of Orichalcum the miner plied his trade. He hammered and chipped away at the material, eyes relentlessly searching for bigger and better breaks in his quest. The stone caved way leaving good portions of stone for him to peel away.

Chipping out more of the stone he kept his pickaxe heavy and ready, twisting and turning to pull more of the ore loose. Dust kicked up heavily in the mine, but the jounin met it with little regard. Gathering up his gained materials he paused to take a drink of water.

Claimed 1.5 lbs of Orichalcum Ore

Wolfe Whitehorn generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 18!
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

Returning once again to the vein of Orichalcum the Hatake plied stone with his pick. He hammered away at the material, eyes querying for bigger and better purchase. The stone caved away leaving good portions of stone visible to peel away.

Chipping out more of the stone he kept his pickaxe heavy and ready, twisting and turning to pull more of the ore loose. Dust ceased to be with problem, but the jounin met it with little regard before, now he forgot it entirely. Gathering up his gained materials he paused to take another drink of water.

Claimed 1.25 lbs of Orichalcum Ore

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
Wolfe Whitehorn generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 4!

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:41 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

So far a sizeable load of minerals had been claimed by the Hatake, and he was relishing in the fact. The stress of mining was lessening as he began to find more and more in this large vein. He was renewed and his grueling blows into the veins showed just how much he was recovering now.

Another several minutes passed and he was cladding out more mineral and stone. The material made its way into his sifting table, here he pushed more of it loose and gathered the Orichalcum. A hunch and a quiet place to work had grown into this now, and the man was living his work.

Claimed 0.25 lbs of Orichalcum Ore

Wolfe Whitehorn generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 9!
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

Returning once more to the vein of Orichalcum the miner plied his trade. He hammered and chipped away at the material, eyes relentlessly searching for bigger and better breaks in his quest. The stone caved way leaving good portions of stone for him to peel away.

Chipping out more of the stone he kept his pickaxe heavy and ready, twisting and turning to pull more of the ore loose. Dust kicked up heavily in the mine, but the jounin met it with little regard. Gathering up his gained materials he paused to take a drink of water.

Claimed 0.25 lbs of Orichalcum Ore

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:20 am
User Image

User Image
Flying through the air with a large amount of iron sand underneath her feet she quickly found the oasis that she was told about. Her eyes narrowed as she saw dozens of little creatures indeed there which made her smile. This was going to be easy as hell to accomplish. Spiraling down to the oasis she landed as the iron sand shot underground. Her eyes scanned the various creatures as she debated on how many to capture for James.
Winterwolf78

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 425/425][Stamina: 205/205]
[15 Kunai]
[30 High Density Smoke Pellets]

[Passives]

Sobagai Deba Sentou

Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Practice :: Rank E
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

Offensive Style: Simple Play
Practice :: Rank E
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

Trick Style: Knife Toss
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

Offensive Style: Artless Draw
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Practice :: Rank C
The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Practice :: Rank B
The practitioner, already frequented by many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.

Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Practice :: Rank B
The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip.

Western Bursting Fist

Shooter Stance
Description:The user enters a stance designed to maximize their punching potential at the cost of their ability to perform any lower body technique (such as a kick) in the same post as one of these techniques from this style. the user takes a foot and stands naturally, putting one side of their body forward while keeping their hands up infront of their head to protect themselves.
• If the user is not in this stance and perform a technique from this style, the technique is treated as -1 rank. To clarify, a B rank technique would count as a C rank.

Upgraded Caliber
Description:The user has impacted enough on people, a bag, or any other surface worth training their fists. When in the shooter stance, their hand striking power eclipses other ninja not trained in this art, while the The user still receives an upper body striking power increase when outside of the shooter stance.

☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff