Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
{ The School Office } [Re-Open] PAGE 36: THE CALLING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:40 am
"Oh." What Arel said did make sense, he hadn't gone with them so there really was no way he could know. Draven would likely lose sleep over not having a solid answer to his question. He really wanted to know if that was what humans really looked like. Oh, well. One day he would know for sure.

He came back out of his own thoughts to hear mention of the pendant. "I didn't touch it. I was sent back here before I could get close enough to."
He sighed. Really, school had been far more active and troublesome than he had anticipated it would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:42 am
Tybalt shook his head. Ahh Mei... The moron. She was going to be the sacrificial lamb in this situation if she kept having outbursts like that. Was she trying to get in deeper s**t than she already was?

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:42 am
Israfel had been quite the whole time. Now asked a question he answered, the pot still on his head. "I was on a stump Sir." Earwings rested flatly on his head. Face hidden under metal meant for holding school lunches. "Couldn't see jack captain. Pot on my head and the fog and all...."

He'd never admit he had been frozen in terror on the stump. Or that he still wanted the shiny thing. It had been glowing blue after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 am
It was nice to see she wasn't the only one here, noting that Mei was here, as well as everyone else who had journey to the human world.

But Astra's comfort was short lived, as two teacher emerged from the door. One she recognized, while the other she had never seen before. However the career adviser guy had made his escape, leaving the students and the other guy here.

" I didn't like it at all!" She said to the teacher, wondering how he could compare that place as a vacation. "And...it wasn't that out of bounds..." which was true, the pendant was on the edge of the forest.

When the mention of detention was brought up, Astra quickly shook her head."No! no I don't want detention" that was the last place she wanted to be.

Once the question of if they had touched the pendant came, Astra was quick tp catch on with everybody else, and shook her head again, making sure to keep her face as neutral as possible and hoped the teacher would not catch their lie...

As Mei seemed intent on talking back, She decided to take cover at this point, and looking about the room saw that Aymet was here, and he would make a very nice shield, so she ran over to him and hid behind one of his legs, peaking around it every so often.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:55 am
Was it just him, or was this set of students even more lackluster than the last? Arel did not even bat an eye at Mei-Xiu's outburst and instead, proceeded to write a very visible red "F" in the 'Behaviour Report section of her paper, doing the same with Aymet's. He shuffled through a few more papers, jotting down more obscure notes before staring back at the motley lot.

"Hm..." The secretary scrutinized them as if somehow, he could magically see who touched what pendant. " If that pendant hadn't been around in the human world your memory would have been wiped faster than you could say Jack, but of course, if you hadn't messed around in the first place this whole thing wouldn't have happened." He paused in mid-writing.

"We have reasons....," he began slowly, frowning, "To believe that someone left that there, so that students would discover it and fall victim. That would also mean that the school is probably targeted. I advise, for all your safety, that you do not mention of this incident again. There is no need to stir up... attention of that kind."

However, when he looked back up again from finishing the last of his reports, the students were still all standing there. He scowled. "You can go now. Judging from your stupid expressions, I'm pretty sure YOU students didn't place that artifact there to stumble upon it."

((OOC: Thank you for the wrap up! For people wondering about the 'fourth wall', please count this series of events as happening after the currently existing detention RP with Red!

You also get one rp point for posting your student's commentary to the orp! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:58 am
Placed there . . . ? Someone had put that Jackdamned thing there, just so that students would find it? Just so they'd get warped into the human world and disappeared and reappeared and all the rest? Who the hell would do something like that?

Swinging up out of the chair he'd been seated backwards in, Aksaja didn't say another word as he walked out of the office, frowning.

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:01 am
Although Riley filed away the information she was being given for later thought, she was far too pleased that the secretary was just.. letting them go. She heaved a soft sigh, before giving Aymet a cautious look.

Thank you very much. She murmured quietly to Arel, before walking out - backwards - slowly - still covering Aymet's mouth. She was going to make sure he did not say another word until they were gone.

She gave Jericho, Malodore, and Christof each a look, sending them the vague thought of 'Until later', before dragging Aymet out the door.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:14 am
Tybalt continued to remain silent. Though this time it was out of shock. Someone was targeting the school? What for? And why did they have to get them involved? Ugh... At least Arel didn't have to worry about him repeating this... Experience. He'd rather forget the whole thing ever happened. Right now he was relieved that they didn't get a detention. That was his biggest worry.

With the interrogation now over, the black dog got to his feet and left the office. Hoping that this would be the last time he would have to pay a visit to it.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:37 am
"Tch.." Great, a mark of failure written across her paper regarding her behavior.. Oh well. She had a voodoo doll with Arel's name written all over it, waiting for her back in her dorm. Keeping her mouth shut for now, she watched as he sorted through more papers, continuing to jot down more things.

Targeted..? The school was targeted? But why? Why would anyone want to harm them? None of this made sense to her. Was it because of the raid in Christmas? Or.. Something else? Ugh.. How frustrating.

Turning to leave, Mei waved her hand in bored like gesture as she proceeded to exit. "Yeah yeah. Its not like I was going to write a blog about it anyways." If anything, she wanted to put this whole event behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:20 am
Kasumi fidgeted in the back on the class, wondering how on earth she even got to this point. At least she didn't have detention! She brightened visibly at this and made it her task to give what information she could. "It was purely by accident, I assure you, Mr. Secretary. It all happened very suddenly and it was never my intent to go to the human world... I've already been there once and apparently, it was quite hazardous to my health! I'd rather not go back there again, accident or otherwise. However... we're being targeted?" The thought made Kasumi very uneasy, but that was all the information she had to give. With a sigh, she bowed to Arel and made her leave.  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 am
Now Jericho was certain Tybalt was overreacting to the whole detention thing. There was no way detention could be a fate 'worse than death'. Shaking his head, he looked on as Arel and another professor came in to interrogate them more or less. He was fairly silent throughout the whole bit, just listening to what everyone had to say.

The bit on why they couldn't be seen was interesting enough. So hope was not quite lost in that regard. In general, he was not quite as put off by the human world as a few of the others, though the experience hadn't been all that great.

What really caught his attention was that Arel believed the school may be targeted. Furrowing his brow at the thought, he wondered who might have beef with this place but he didn't have the slightest idea there. With a frown, he simply went off to his room to crash now that they were dismissed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:47 pm
So far Alcyone had avoided detention somehow even though she had been called to this office more than once. She listened as Arel questioned them about what had happened in the Human World. A part of her was still buzzing with excitement and adrenaline by the fact that they had stepped foot into the human world. She only wished that they could stay longer so that she could see what it's like over there. Though, Sin was right about needing to get back. Someday she would get back there.

Snapping back to attention, Alcie was confused. Was that it? They weren't going to get punished even though they had been out of bounds and into the human world? Something big must be going on for them to want to keep this hush hush. She continued to listen to what Arel said about someone leaving the pendant there and about the school possibly being targeted. That was interesting. A very interesting piece of information for Alcie. As he finished up, Alcie glanced at Sin quickly and then left the office.

AnimeChickie

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:28 pm
Sin had waited and listened with patience and slowly she had tensed up more and more. She hadn't failed to notice Arel's look and she wasn't stupid either, there was something happening here...important. She hung behind even as the other students were dismissed. She gave Alcyone a nod and then slowly walked up to Arels desk. She gave her throat a little clear and then reached her hand down her dress to pull up her pendant.

"Excuse me professor, but this pendant that YOU gave us...looks an awful lot like the one I saw tonight. You told us after the battle of the bands to wear these, and to be careful. Now your telling us that someone is trying to make us victims? If there's something else we need to know...for our safety?" Her eyes narrowed for a moment before she took a step back. Arel was a professor after all and now matter how stressed she felt she couldn't just snap at him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:54 pm
The "Professor" - god forbid any hapless first year that actually thought Arel was a "Professor" by any sort of standard, was busy trying to make paper airplanes out of the exact pieces of Behaviour Assessment papers that he had happily marked "F's" on: apparently they were just for show. Or he just didn't care.

He barely batted an eyelash at the word 'pendants' before stopping halfway in mid-fold when he realized Sin was not making her exit anytime soon. The secretary sighed and propped himself against the desk again. "What makes you think, that these pendants are the same ones I gave you?" If he wanted to say something else, he was going at it the entirely wrong way. "But if you feel they are bad for your health I will tell you one piece of information, which does not leave this room: the pendants are dependent on your own Fears and were originally a protection device, not a transportation one. Your Fear? Won't even make your pendant sparkle, its really just a pretty protection trinket. I can say less so for whomever transported you guys to the Human World..." He left the last part of the sentence hanging, as if realizing the first time himself the repercussions before his attention snapped back to the First Year.

"Anything else life-threateningly important?" The tone was mocking.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Protection hmmm? Well that was interesting, she hadn't though her pendant could teleport her or anything, but at she it was good to know what it could be used for. Except of course how useful was this protection when it hadn't kept her from falling into the human world with everyone else, even Alcie?

She heard the mocking tone and then frowned, might as well just go for it...

"Yes actually, Alcyone and I would like permission to use the demon common room for a get together. A party of sorts where all the demons could meet each other. It's been so busy that I don't think we've had a chance to just hang out and get to know who's in our dorm. Would that be alright?"

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games