Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:03 pm
Applying for: Vuai x Kivumbi
Name of SoA: Kali'mina
Meaning: The black fish
Appearance: Mainly black body and Kivu's belly makings + more CC markings in the family's blacks, whites, and reds to make her look kind of like a black koi fish. Kivu's lavender eyes and her tail stripes in red.
Visual reference: Koi + more black
Personality: As a cub she believes she's a fish, which means she's always in the water. Always. Until momma Kivu comes calling for supper and reluctantly she leaves. However, this little belief of hers may lead to a near-drowning incident or two... But she grows out of it! She's always happy and bubbly (excuse the pun) and loves her family very much. Despite her thinking she's a fish, she loves to watch her father catch her 'brethren'.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Never gonna leave the pride, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna run around and desert you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:48 pm
Sooooo....We're gonna with Pinch's boy! 8] Manda's also customing into the litter...and if ManPan wants to try in Nerp's customs, she can! <3  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:32 am
Huzzah!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:36 pm
Applying for: Misa X Manyara
Name of SoA: Temujin
Meaning: Mongolian for: Blacksmith
Appearance: see ref
Visual reference: ref
Personality: Quiet, Hard working and Reliable
Any additional requirements that the family has: I like turtles!  

Zombie_Hunter1300

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:38 pm
Msiba and Manyara's babies just got here, soooo I'm gonna say tomorrow (November 8th) 6PM EST for the closing time, so I can be sure to get the customs in on time biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:20 pm
Okay, Msiba x Manyara closed. We're going to go with Tero and Retro. Thank you guys heart  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:52 pm
Name and image of Father: User Image
Name and image of Mother: User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1+1custom
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: None really, go wild!
List of all Throwbacks:
Parents:
Mother
Father
Siblings:
Ayana, Akuumeni, Zuri'kivulana, Zuri'kisichana,Leini'chanua
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Sure.
A bit of history about the family:
Extra:
Shalia Personality:
Shaila is the shy quiet time. Nervous around anyone and everyone. She has a stuttering problem when she talks, though she's slowly getting better about it. But only slowly. She's very anti-social, and easily is scared. She's afraid of the outside world from the stories her father told them when they were younger. She still didn't understand why her siblings love them so. She's the oldest out of six in her litter, yet she acts as if she could be the youngest.
She's a mom and dad type of dog. Always staying close to them. Maybe too close then she should. Wanting to break from them, but she never found the will to do it on her own.

Raimi Personality:
He lives up to his name, he is very sympathic to those indeed and likes to brighten their day by doing cheesy things to cause a laugh or smile. He is a true friend and is there when you need him.

Closing Time: I dont know. Until Nerp PM's I believe.

Edit; For those that do not know, custom breedings cost 500k.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:49 pm
Applying for: Raimi X Shaila
Name of SoA: Ammon
Meaning: Hidden in Egyptian
Appearance: see ref
Visual reference: ref
Personality: Quiet, hard working, a thinker
Any additional requirements that the family has: there very pretty  

Zombie_Hunter1300

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:30 pm
Name and image of Father: Harvestmoon
User Image, tuesdayscat (He's been approved for Peke Na, just waiting on his new cert)
Name and image of Mother: Moonbug
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1-2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Peke Na
Any Requirements: Stay within the color scheme. If Nerp can do it, you can do it. I'll be more likely to pick males, but don't take that as I absolutely won't choose a female.
List of all Throwbacks: Mosi'boi (Newmoon)
Do you allow randoms into your litter: On markings, yes, but not on colors. I like the theme of browns, blues and purples.
A bit of history about the family: Harvestmoon has a pretty shitty past; he only just got back from being out in the roguelands where he had another mate who was killed by a lion along with their unborn pups. He's going to be super protective of these cubs, but his relationship with Moonbug is sort of... a situation of "I tolerate you and I might like you or even love you but I'm not telling you that". She, more than likely, talked him into this and will keep the identity of the father of her cubs secret until just before the birth because she doesn't want him to freak out. She's hoping this will heal him, basically. Harvestmoon's brother, Newmoon will eventually be returning to the pack - sooner rather than later.
Extra:

Closing Time: TECHNICALLY 2:10PM EST or 11:10AM PST but I'm going to shut it down at 11AM EST so I can pick before I got to class at 11:30. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:11 pm
Applying for:Harvestmoon x Moonbug
Name of SoA: Araseli/ Heavenabove
Meaning: Latin meaning 'alter in the sky'.
Appearance:
Eyes: White and glowy like symbols in the circle ring; see reference.
Pattern: celestial symbols all through out his body.
Main Color: Dark Black
Secondary color(s): White-ish and glowy blue.
Nose: Dark Gray or dark blue
Inside of Ears: Pale light gray.
Visual reference: Symbols, symbols 2
example of what I mean
Personality: Intelligent for his age, a bit scatter brained, and has bundles of energy. He enjoys analyzing/observe things and likes to see how things work. He is a bit of a grump when he gets questioned on the things he knows he's right about; bit of an arrogant little bum. But he does have a good heart and will help those in need.

Any additional requirements that the family has:I know you said stay within the color scheme but I have to try!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Cosmic-Mint

Seeker

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 pm
Applying for:Harvestmoon x Moonbug
Name of SoA: Michante/Fallingsun
Meaning: Native American meaning 'My Heart'.
Appearance: He's a mix of all three- his mother, father, and Mosi'boi/Newmoon. He especially carries over Newmoon's purple hues.
Visual reference: I know I can't color with a mouse (or color period! xD ), but I used the lineart Amy D came up with for customing references: Michante Reference
Personality: Michante is brave, and loving. He is laid-back most of the time, unless he gets an itch to explore. He'll love to play with his siblings, and would be very protective of his family as he got older. He might wander off when he reaches adulthood, but he will always return home, because that is where his heart will remain.

Any additional requirements that the family has:I've tried to keep within the color scheme.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:23 pm
Did i do something wrong? *wonders why Aniira quoted me* lol  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:38 pm
Applying for: RaimiXShaila
Name of SoA:Kokuro
Meaning: heart, Spirit
Appearance:See reff
Visual reference: Koku
Personality: Happy and sweet. She likes to explore but stay close to her family. Shes not overly talkitive but she likes to ask questions about alot of things.
Any additional requirements that the family has: <3 I tried to get in a few throwbacks <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:48 pm
After a hard decision... kisa congrats!
Accepted! I will post in Nerp's breeding thread. Please send 500k to Nerpin! biggrin Thank you for taking interest heart

Zom- if you want to custom in your pup for Nerp's custom slot you have our permission to do so!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Cosmic-Mint

Seeker

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:09 pm
Tara de Draiocht
Did i do something wrong? *wonders why Aniira quoted me* lol

LOL no, I did!! I pressed quote instead of reply. >_> *facepalm and fixes*  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games