Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Other RP's or And Other Things
The Secret Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:17 pm
because of the connection that nero had with ayumi, he was listening in on them. he listened to her horrable laugh before speaking "theres a fine line between her realy saying it, and you taking over and saying it for her.. now you think you are a monster? do you know how many people i had saved because of whats inside me?" his voice was starting to get harsh, almost evil sounding "you know how long ive lived to see the day that anyone had done worse then me" nero realized its best now for nera to talk, and he sent a message to ayumi "its nero, the person speaking in my body is nera, my angel... shes fallen, and worse than any demon on the planet, even the king of hell doesnt want her"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:07 pm
Ayumi's ear twitched, she nods. Haruko looks at Ayumi, "Come on, lets see what you got!" Haruko turns into a pure red and black cat, Ayumi turns into a light blue cat with red stripes across her tail. Haruko charges at Ayumi, Ayumi jumps and attaches her claws on Haruko's back. Haruko grabs Ayumi by the neck and throws her, Ayumi gets back up and runs at Haruko. BronzePaw was looking at Ayumi, "Oh sis..." BronzePaw sighs and kept looking at Ayumi.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:21 pm
during their little fight, nero studdied how the red and black cat moved "ayumi! aim lower!" her balance was offset on her feet, and if she could get a good kick at her knee, she wouldent be able to move because it would pop it out of place  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:28 pm
Aim Lower! Ayumi told herself in her mind and smiles, she let Haruko pounce her but before she even had touched her. Ayumi slid under her stomach and lets her claws go sliding through her stomach. Ayumi got up with one of her paws with blood on it, Haruko fell down without landing. "Ayumi, you can't kill me remember. I am you." Haruko laughs. Ayumi woke up and felt her stomach hurting, "DAMN!" Ayumi took off her shirt and seen a long slash on it. "Sis, you didn't have to do that. She'll be back remember?" BronzePaw lies down.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:34 pm
neros eyes were still the light blue and deep red combo, and he gave ayumi a look of concern "are you going to be ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:45 pm
"With this, I don't know." Ayumi looks at the huge slash on her stomach, with blood spilling very slowly. "Nero, Haruko will be back. Soon if Ayumi fights her again, she'll die from Haruko." BronzePaw tells Nero.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 pm
"well, yeah... but only if she allows her to..." he put a hand over her wound, transfering energy as to heal the wound "if she dies, you die, and at the same time, if you die, she dies... next time, use non lethal force to show dominance" 'what about you?' anra walked out from some shrubery 'you have two to worry about' he hung his head after he was finished with ayumis wounds  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:50 pm
Ayumi looks at Nero, "Hey, no need to be sad." Ayumi looked at the wound that was healing. BronzePaw lies down and closes her eyes.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:58 pm
"but why be happy when your body will eventualy tear itself apart..." he stood up and started to walk, he didnt know where he was going. but as long as ayumi was safe, he would be fine  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:05 am
Ayumi got up and ran after Nero, "I'll be fine. As long as Haruko doesn't bother me." Ayumi told Nero, BronzePaw and ShadowStar just lied there without following Ayumi.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:31 am
"yeah... you have one person to worry about..." he turned to her and pointed to his eyes "i have two, and when they want out, im the meat sack they fight over, and when they hurt each other, i get hurt too..." he looked at his hands and sighed "you're body will be fine, mine is the one that will eventually be torn apart..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:58 pm
"Please Nero...Don't say that." Ayumi starts to cry, and she hugs Nero. "I don't care about Haruko...Nor my body. I care about my sisters...And you the most.." Ayumi hides her face and kept holding Nero.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:41 pm
nero felt bad for making her cry, and he started to hug her back. but what he said was right, the fight over his body would take him over... unless he got help, and he didnt know where he would get help  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:05 pm
Ayumi kept crying for awhile, she knew nothing good would happen with their inner selves. But she didn't care, she just kept hiding her face. BronzePaw heard Ayumi crying but she just lied there, same as ShadowStar.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 pm
"im sorry... i really am... but i need help, and i dont know who to talk to... you need help too" he looked down and hung his head over her shoulder "everyone needs help..."  
Other RP's or And Other Things

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff