Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:05 pm
azndreams
Celestenya
What do you do if your fish are still affected by the undying glitch? (just noticed because my peelungers would have died a month ago if it was fixed...)

I think you have to wait it out just because I have 6 fish that won't die until next year. That's just not cool and I know they fixed it for some people, but not everyone. I still see ghost fish in tanks and still see people with the problem of fish that are like immortal.
Yeah, well it's not fun having fish that will live to 1901 >.<

See the watermeat is going to live until 1901 >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:09 pm
Oh wow sol that really does suck. I would still contact gaia admins about it and see if they had made any progress on it.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:57 pm
i'm yet to find a glowing tank  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:22 pm
azndreams
Oh wow sol that really does suck. I would still contact gaia admins about it and see if they had made any progress on it.
Turns out the way to get it fixed is to submit a ticket and make it painfully obvious that your talking about immortal fish, not zombie ones

(They killed my fish on Sol but they admitted their error and gave me my fish back, all reset so that they aren't going to outlive me ^^)  

Lunanya

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Keeryu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:20 am
I click on a glowing tank but then all that loads are the comments. Does anyone know a way to fix this >w
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:02 pm
Keeryu
I click on a glowing tank but then all that loads are the comments. Does anyone know a way to fix this >w
You now have to fill in the Captcha phrases before you can play a tank  

Solnya the Second

Solnya the Second

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:05 pm
When will Awesome be updating his analyser for 14 minutes instead of 12?
Any ideas? If not, don't worry, I can wait.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:09 pm
I dont know if it is a glitch or a bug but the tanks are all glowing and they say glowing for 00 seconds and i click it and nothing o3o so im guessing it is a glitch ....  

i-l3lue-

7,575 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

An Ode to No One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:46 pm
i-l3lue-
I dont know if it is a glitch or a bug but the tanks are all glowing and they say glowing for 00 seconds and i click it and nothing o3o so im guessing it is a glitch ....

I'm experiencing the same problem.
And to think, I was like OMFG! SO MANY TANKS TO GRAB! eek

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:49 pm
Will there be a rehash of the DMv3.1 and MMv3.1 threads?

(Basically update to remove those who have put other fish in their tanks to replace the dolphins culled by Gaia, and those who have no fish in their tanks)

And would I if yes, would I be correct in saying that it's going to happen after phin phang opens its doors to the public again?  

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:15 pm
Solnya

(Basically update to remove those who have put other fish in their tanks to replace the dolphins culled by Gaia, and those who have no fish in their tanks)

And would I if yes, would I be correct in saying that it's going to happen after phin phang opens its doors to the public again?

We will be cleaning up the 3.1 threads after we let the tank owners decide on if they are going to keep the fish or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:46 pm
Squeakers1
Solnya

We will be cleaning up the 3.1 threads after we let the tank owners decide on if they are going to keep the fish or not.
Ok, cool, thank you for answering ^^  

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 pm
Solnya
Squeakers1
Solnya

Ok, cool, thank you for answering ^^

No problem ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:03 am
Tank analyzer isn't working. I just get a black screen and "done." Temp glitch or are there adjustments going on? Just wondering.  

Hava Cookie

Devoted Sweetheart

11,675 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Waffles! 25
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers