Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:46 pm
Here's my take on it.
See, Mordranna believes that even Sith can be redeemed. Thus, one would think that she'd at the very least know this, and may even have heard as much from Luke himself. 3nodding Of course, IC interactions with Luke and co. should be kept to a minimum, as needed for plot purposes and the like, though such does indeed make my inner fangirl squee! xd ^^;;
And, in Em Squad, the team will be doing like evacuation or somesuch, correct?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:15 am
kinda. But the evac is hectic. Hoth was bad, the BoY was worse.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:34 am
IIRC, in one of the YJK books, Luke tells the Jedi about DS2 and over 75% are astonished.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:43 pm
to answer Cale's question, something like "did you kill Selk off to start a new chara or because of being in PA" my answer is I don't know. i just thought it was a really good opportunity to kill him off. if you think about it, they had no exit strategy, so they couldn't possibly survive anyway.

8shrug* there's always the possibility of clones tho...  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:18 pm
LOL. I can soo picture Nospai sitting at his computer saying..hmm I'm bored..let's kill Selkisto!

Actually, if you're gonna be detained because of PA, I have a proposition for you. See my PM  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:05 am
and i have an answer to your proposal! (see PM)

muaha!  

Nospai Deathous

HereticX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:19 am
Hmm...what kind of cybernetics and other such enhancements are available in Star Wars?

'Cause, I'm kind of wondering if it would be okay to go through my Shadowrun book and pick out some of the cool cyberware. It should be okay, because Star Wars is probably a great deal higher tech than Shadowrun, though Star Wars seems limited/focused on or in different areas...
Though if you can build a Greivous or Drako, you probably have the neural interface tech to do the stuff in Shadowrun, though that tends to be...um...I don't know if 'subtler' is the right word, but...smaller, more integrated, less droid-like?

Mmm...smartlinks, dermal armor, boosted reflexes...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:23 am
Most of that stuff is generaly illegal. I think its against Imperial Law to use cybernetics in any fasion aside from using them in medicine.
Doesn't mean that it aint out there. Just means the Governments frown on it.
I'd imagine that Cybernetic upgrades wouldn't be out of place in star wars. I mean the first bad guy I faced in SOTF had a blaster cannon grafted to his arm. and if Lobot can get away with all that neural programing, I think it would be fair to suggest other people can to.
However, dont expect the proceedure to be cheap and of consistant good quality. shadow port doctors tend to be less than honorable beings.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:32 pm
Hence why a twisted Arcanian is the best. If they can make a dull-witted race become one of the smartest tacticians that are so good, even help the NR fight Palpentine on Byss, then I'm sure a couple cybernetics are nothign.

The Arcanians are masters of Cyborg and Cybernetic enhancing technology. All you have to do is find the right one.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:47 pm
beware of Ion weapons though. any neural stuff smacked with an EMP is gonna give you one hell of a headache.  

Sol Walker
Crew

HereticX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:13 pm
What does an Ion weapon do to a regular 'meat' person?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:18 pm
little. In RL, it would be nothing more than a mere shock. I'm not sure about the SW universe though, as they may say it does nothign to them altogether.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

HereticX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Okay. Thanks.

Hmm...now I've got to decide if I want him to get cybered-up, and if so, how much so? Full chrome has some appeal...I don't know, though...bioware is also quite nice...

What do they have in the way of bioware tech, like artifical/cultured+implanted muscles, biologically rearrangement and improvement, and all that?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:36 pm
basically, if you can think it, they probably have it.

Though the more cyber you are, the more power you need to generate meaning you may need a battery, and anything that disturbs electronics makes you useless.

as for implanted muscles, its.... more clone your body parts. as for getting wookiee strength, i'm not sure on it.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:54 pm
watch out for jawas though.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games