Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emo Lovers

Back to Guilds

roleplaying, random chatter, and lots of fun when memebers post 

Tags: Role, Playing, Fantasy, Chatter, Random 

Reply Role play home
Kiss my eyes, and lay me to sleep ( Want to get going again) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pandas?
  panda ^w^
  pandas -o-
View Results

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:20 pm
Leila hopped down from a tree that was above them and she sounded winded. "have you guys seen edward?" she asked in a huff of a breath.
A girl appeared beside Leila and she put a hand on Leila's shoulder. "Dam girl talk about weak shields tonight." the girl smiled.
Leila smiled. "Violet! Ah just what I need." she hugged violet and then took a step back. "Now, the shields are weak. We got attacked yesterday and my arrow shot up..."
"But it let a half breed of angel and demon in like me. So its not strong enough. Well, here goes nothing." Violet stepped back and then a burst of light exploded from her and went over everything. Everything seemed to come to life and fire was lit everywhere and the wind picked up a little. "The elements are on the guard." Violet smiled.
Leila sighed with releif. "Good now we have a chance. So meet kizu and Aliyah." Leila introduce Violet. "This is Violet. She is the princess or mistress of a castle near by."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:33 pm
Aliyah looked up, smiled, and waved to Violet.
"Hi, I'm Aliyah."  

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:38 pm
Violet smiled taking off her cloak. She had hair that went below her butt and it was in pigtails and curly. "Well, nice to meet you. Now, Leila your gonna let them fight in the upcoming battle right?"
Leila looked at them. "I don't know there guests and this is my town and its my job to guard it. I don't know if they can go up against demons and angels." Leila said.
Violet shook her head. "Come on. You have me and a few other angels and demons and with them it might help. Which reminds me. Kizu....I knew your father. Great man he was." she smiled. "It was sad to lose him." she frowned at that. "I am sorry you lost him."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:16 pm
kizu quickly stood strait up doping aliyah on the bench "sorry aliyah. i didn't mean to hurt you at all." he picked her back up then calmed down for a second "when did you know my father? and how? what can you tell me of him?"  

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:23 pm
Violet looked at him. "he was known as a great warrior in my village, well both of them." she smiled at the memory then turned to Leila. "My mom had a village and when she died I got it and Ian is locked up now so I have both." she let Leila know that then turned back to Kizu. "Well, he was a warrior and he was protecting me and my mom once. He survived that. He was amazing. I was little and he just picked me up and saved me. He was a kind man and a tough one. He was stirn and one hell of a fighter." Violet smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:37 pm
Aliyah looked from Violet to Kizu and back again.
"Your parents were both in wars?"  

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:48 pm
Violet smiled. "Yup. My mom was a pure angel and a healer and my dad was a pure demon a fighter and one of the most powerful ones out there. He is a telepathic and stronger than Edward." Violet smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:56 pm
"Oh wow.. That's really neat."  

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:22 pm
"your description sounds just like how i remember him" kizu began to daydream "well then...we will talk later. from the sounds of it a battle is afoot. i would be honored if you allowed me to help you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:24 pm
Aliyah took a step forward, as if showing she was prepared to fight as well.
"We have to pay you back somehow Leila."  

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:33 pm
Violet looked at them and then at Leila. "First you guys need battle outfits." Violet smiled.
"What do you guys have to repay me for and you guys are guests." Leila pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:39 pm
Aliyah smiled at Leila.
"Well, I'd feel guilty if I didn't."  

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:40 pm
kizu took a firm stand "you have given us a place to stay, ant help that we ask for, we need to repay you somehow" kizu then looked at aliyah "i know you want to help and i wish you could but you know as well as i do that your battle techniques are few. you will be defeated as soon as someone decides to attack you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:42 pm
Leila nods agreeing with Kizu. "He's right. You are pretty.....weak in that area."
Violet smiled. "So its settled. Edward can guard Aliyah while the battle begins." Violet tapped her watch and suddenly numbers and symbols appeared above the watch. "We have five days till battle Leila. Think you can train Kizu in that time?"
Leila looked at Kizu. "Yeah I can."  

Midnight_gazer

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:45 pm
Aliyah laughed a bit in embarrassment and rubbed the back of her neck.
"Yeah, that's true. Is there anyone that can help me with my ability?"  
Role play home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces