Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Outdoor RP Areas
[ORP] The Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bobby Reynolds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:24 am
Bobby was having a difficult time not attacking the octupus-man. Why wouldn't he just eat the darn thing?

Good thing Angharad was there, the girl was able to distract Bobby. "Yeah, I am not sure how long some of the others have been here. Quite awhile for some... and I know at least one person has been here for at least four months."

How did she get there? Bobby's anger flashed in her eyes again before she could control it. She so wanted to tell the story... that the man sitting next to her had killed her partner, and she had chased him... only to be knocked unconscious and then brought here. Somehow, the woman managed to just sigh, and nod in quiet agreement, "They tricked me as well."

At Billy's joke, her surprise kept her from trying any smart comebacks. A pig? Is that what she was turning into to? While her mind wrapped around it, Bobby stared in silence at her hands with the long black 'nails'.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:34 am
For Angharad it was just another fact sinking slowly in the heap. Months.. years?? Though... if you were a mutated being, how could you face going back and seeing your family again...
She scrubbed suddenly at her cheek, the salty breeze causing the old tears to dry stickily. Her bruises ached, and she was beginning to get thirsty; perhaps she should head back up towards the 'duplexes' soon. She looked up hesitantly, over at the man, who seemed to be still debating whether to eat one of the cakes or not.
"I... I only just got here, and I don't know anyone really. What's your name, sir?"
The honorific only came so naturally after writing so many pointed letters of outrage and complaint, even though she never intended it to sound sarcastic this time. Instead it made her feel as if she was a silly fifteen year old again. She blinked, and set her face in a determined small smile.

Angharad Anderson

William Woodrow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:08 am
"Hrm?" He glanced over to her with raised eyebrows, "Ach, me name's William. O' Billy if'n it pleases ye," He chuckled, "An you, Lassie?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:16 am
Bobby looked up when she heard the two talking. She smiled kindly at Angharad, "Well, now you know at least a couple of people, dear." With a wink, although she also meant it serious -though one couldn't tell by her tone and smile-, Bobby nodded in Billy's direction, "Although, I'm not sure you want to be associated with that one there..."

Finally! She had a name... later, she'd get his duplex. "Hullo thar' Will'um" Bobby snickered, giving it a poor imitation of a Scottish accent. What could she say? She grew up in New York City, what did she know about European accents except when she heard them spoken?

Grinning at Angharad, the woman grinned, "I'm Bobby."

Bobby Reynolds

Angharad Anderson

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:23 am
"I remember," said the girl gratefully. "And I'm Angharad... but, but, if you'll excuse me, I think.. I'm going to find my duplex again." She got to her feet a little unsteadily, and waved a small gesture before setting back up the beach towards the path she had used to get down here. She glanced back again; that plate of food still looked highly suspicious. She hoped nothing bad would happen to Bobby...

Sandals flopping on the sandy earth at the edge of the beach, she began her climb up.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:28 am
As the girl left, Billy sat back, frowning at the pig-woman intently. She was familiar. One of his tentacles still throbbed a bit from it's brusing and cuts, his eyes widening as he watched her pudged profile, "Th'Cop!! Yer th'cop!!" He cried suddenly.  

William Woodrow

Bobby Reynolds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:34 am
Bobby waved to Angharad as the girl's retreating form left. While she was sad to not be able to talk with her more, the woman was also relieved... for she wasn't sure how she and Billy would get along for much longer. But she had been civil, right?

As Billy made his proclamation, Bobby was calmly pulling out a sandwich from her bad. From under her hair, and through pierced eyes, the woman growled quietly through her nose, "Yeah, what about that? It's not like I have authority here, thanks for you!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:37 am
Billy scrambled to his feet, "Well, I'm certainly glad th'ol' Doc's made some improvements to ye!" Once upright, he took a few steps back, brushing the sand from his rear as his tentacles quivered, tucking themselves away in his shirt, "I hope y'get so fat y'explode!"  

William Woodrow

Bobby Reynolds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:41 am
Bobby watched him carefully, although she had no intention to move. Besides, she could always hit him with another tomato or something. The woman had been practicing, and that was not a skill she had lost... her kickboxing, though, was another story.

The pig snorted, "Look who's talking! At least I don't have any extra limbs! And did it ever occur to you that octopuses don't exactly have feet... at least, not in the same sense."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:44 am
Billy suddenly felt an odd sensation in the back of his throat, as though he were trying to dry heave, but with an organ he simply didn't have. He sputtered, wretching and coughing as he tried to supress the urge, he supposed, to squirt ink at her. "Aye, bu' they're smart! An' too smart t'stay in th'company o' a fat b***h tha' can't seem t'listen t'reason! I hope he makes bacon out o' ye!!"  

William Woodrow

Bobby Reynolds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:52 am
Bobby stared as Billy attempted... whatever it was he was doing. She giggled in the back of her throat at his feeble attempts, "What? Do you have a hairball or something? Interesting, I didn't know sea creatures could get such a thing!"

"b***h?" Bobby raised an eyebrow. Having already accepted that it was a pig she was turning into, for it made sense, the woman went with the words, "I'm turning into a pig, not a dog... And I hardly doubt I would taste very good." She snarled up at him, showing her sharp bottom canines, "I pity anyone who tries to get a lick."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:55 am
"Aye, on account o' th'dirty American fumes ye been huffin'," He weased, a hand at his throat as he tried to get his breathing back to normal. That had eben strange... like a muscle convulsion. He didn't know a thing about octopuses beyond that they were many tentacled sea creatures who apparently liked to eat sushi. Maybe a bit of research himself was in order. Swallowing, he managed to get himself collected again, straightening up to heatedly glare, prepairing to leave.  

William Woodrow

Bobby Reynolds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:02 am
Bobby smiled as she saw Billy struggle. "I'll take the American fumes over the Irish odor anyday, thank you... Of course."

With slow motion, the woman ate another part of her sandwich. Bobby watched Billy's expression and emotions with a kind of calmness born of experience. She took in the changing of his skin, the tentacles, the hair... with almost a sad shake of her head, Bobby tsk-ed in the back of her throat, "You look horrible... what would your mother think if she saw you right now?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:06 am
"She wouldn' give a s**t, jes' hidin' from me drunk o' a father," He snapped back, suckered hands balling into fists, his preverbial hackles raised. Just a swing. He wouldn't get buzzed for a swing, would he? How close was Aubrey watching? Was she watching now? She'd understand.... or she wouldn't and would make a unik out of him.  

William Woodrow

Bobby Reynolds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:10 am
A drunken father, eh? Well, that explained a lot about Billy, she supposed. For a moment, Bobby pitied not Billy but his mother. She would probably be so disappointed... The woman's face frowned as she looked up at Billy with a kind of sorrow in her eyes, "Like father, like son... maybe it's better you are here. It would break her heart if she had to hide from you instead."

Bobby rolled to the side, getting on her feet as well. Standing up, she held to her sack as she wrapped the towel around her. There was no reason to allowed Billy the satisfaction of look down at her any longer.

Outdoor RP Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games