Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:56 am
Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James grit his teeth after the strike. Having the chakra knocked out of you was really damn annoying. "That gets really old really fast." James remarked as he again adjusted his intake and felt the thrumming power of Nature's Chakra. James already had considerable energy stores, and to add onto it felt invigorating. It was almost superhuman.

"Hey, I think I got the balance this time."

6/10  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

Kin walked away from Knives as he left and entered one of the private training rooms. Since so much has been happening and he didn't know what to expect, he decided that he needed to get even stronger encase something bad was to happen again. The events that happened in Rouran ran through his mind over and over again. He was weak and useless as a Genin. He couldn't let that happen again now that he was a Chunin. First I should start by making my Doton even stronger. The teen walked over to the shelve and picked out three scrolls.

OOC: [...]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:

Posts To Learn Jutsu
• E Rank: 1
• D Rank: 1
• C Rank: 1
• B Rank: 3
• A Rank: 5  

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:20 pm
Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Bijolie i think he has got it! San hoved close, in case it got truly difficult.

"Alright bud...i need you to try to move slowly and softly. your strength, power, everything is increased. Moving will feel a little weird. Try and keep the balance as you do..."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Yeah...i just did that
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:25 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

The now masked Knives returned to the Academy. Most people should have recognized him due to nothing had really changed about him other than his face no longer being shown. However, any new student who hadn't been paying attention would most likely think that this was some new student. That or some wondering ninja. Who really knew. Knives grabbed his scroll once again and looked down upon his scroll and noticed a technique that would be most useful to him he thought.

There were several variants on this move it seemed. He had seen James use the water style version of it he thought and he wanted this ability for sure. He took several dummies and knew he would probably fail a few times. It was all that he could do himself. He took his hands using his chakra and placed the to get the ground to rise up and cover the dummy. All he got was little more than sand blowing around the village.

He sighed and tried once again. This time he was at least able to get the earth to move up and cover the dummy. However, that was about all he could get done. It was progress however than where he was just recently. But it was not far enough. He needed to make sure that the body was completely vanished. That was the only way in which he was going to learn the information from the bodies he was to use this on in the battle field.

He focused once again and touched the body in which he was using from the dummy. This time the earth moved up and did cover the body. This time the earth 'ate' away at the dummy making it vanish and disappear. Knives smiled but wanted to make sure that it was not just a once and done thing. That would be the worst to learn a technique and then forget how to do it all over again.

He grabbed another dummy and focused his chakra. Feeling it form in his hands before he placed his hands against the dummy. The earth rose up once again and covered the body. When the body was covered Knives began to feel the body disappear and he learned that he, was a dummy. Or at least that is what the dummy remembered. That he was a dummy, also that he had been beaten up, a lot. Oh so much being beating, whoa is the life of a dummy. To be beaten and bashed every day in and out. "Whoa.. trippy." Knives commented before the memories faded away. Well rather he let them fade away. The technique would let him learn all that he needed and perhaps more if he found the right opponent. He smiled and then took a seat looking over at Ayame and Daichi as they trained. He was finished until San decided that he wished to train him with the Shukaku. Something he needed to get done to shut the thing up. Oh how he was so tired, so very tired.

'Kill! Kill!! KILL!!!! Feed me their bloooddddd!!!'
'I said, shut. up!' Knives said to him within his head growing tired of this.

Kyouzamashi [ Complete Body Vanish Kill Joy ]

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 685/685
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 765/765)

XAyame_HatakeX

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:33 pm
User Image
eryu amamoto
Strength is not from physical capacity but rather from an indomitable will

Genin ll Sunagakure ll Bukijutsu Specilist ll Chakra 350/350 ll Stamina 350/350
▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀

Kenryu didn't hear the Shukaku host when he spoke, or rather wasn't paying attention. What he was focused on was the blindfolded man who answered him around the same time Knives did. "Hai, you must be the man I'm looking for if you are a swordsmith." Kenryu walked towards Sanshi, being blind to everyone and everything else. He had finally found the man whom his father mentioned everyday when they trained, this man had been more of a Uncle to Kenryu then his own had been. "I am the son of Yamamoto Musashi, the man who you made a Daisho for many years ago. The one who dubbed you Masamune for the perfection of your blades." While talking Kenryu dropped to his knees and presented his sword, still in the saya, to Sanshi. "Take my blade and train me Masamune so that one day I can return to my father and prove my worth and that he was right in sending me off to this village full of Shinobi."

▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Yo-Ko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:42 pm
Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame stood next to Kier and scratched him behind the ear. Daichi looked at San excited, "San the next one is earth military movement," Ayame said smiling to Daichi as his tail wagged.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:47 pm
Nero Inferni

Oh boy. This is what happens when you learn the secrets to synthetic black steel. For some reason, San felt like he was getting a cult Following. Where the hell did all these people come from, knowing him and s**t? He had to guess it came from having a long and successful career.

"Ah yes, i remember that. I have since improved my smithing ability since then, so if you seek a better weapon you can head down to my shop. As far as Bukijutsu goes...i am skilled but not the resident master."

San took the young warrior and showed him the Shukaku host. It was this man that if he truly did seek powerful bukijutus skill, this would be the man to learn it from.

"His name is Ken of the Long Knives, we just call him knives for Short. He is a jounin, and a highly skilled warrior in any art involving a blade. While i would happily teach you, perhaps getting a good basic start with him for your technique and skill would be beneficial. After you have revealed yourself skilled enough to kill 6 men....i will teach you to engage 600. No GO! Train hard"

San had to think long back. YES! the Koton user. Wow, it seemed they had ventured their way back to Suna. How did this kids ability sneak under the radar...unless he was maybe hiding it? or unaware of it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:49 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

A san clone would appear from the ground with a mouthful of cookie in his face. This was the technqiue that she had spoke of?

"Hrwat?"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:15 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame laughed at San, as Daichi pounced. He grumbled and wrinkled his nose at San and then focused his chakra and then dove in the ground after him. All he needed now was a shark fin to scare the new ninja.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:32 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives could not but chuckle at Daichi as he dove into the ground. Ayame and that dog never ceased to entertain him for sure. He made hand signs and made a clone to leave with the new genin, Kenryu. "Very well you may train with me." the clone said shortly after he was created.

"I'd train you myself, but I must see Kage Bast for the moment. With luck, I should hopefully not be too long. We shall see." He said with a nod to the San clone, his clone, and Kenryu.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 685/685
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 765/765)

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:18 am
Nero Inferni

Giving a nod as knives left, San issued an order to the New warrior.

"Go to the dojo...i shall meet you there"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 am
Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave a small nod and put everything he could into focusing on moving slow, but James one weakness had always been holding back his strength, and the habit of forcing his massive body to his feet caused him to about jump to the ceiling.

"No s**t."

James chuckled as he landed and just stood for a moment.

"This is going to take a second, It almost feels like I have my armor on, but the measures are different.

James took a few tiny steps, and then paused again.

"Learn to access all the worlds power, and now I have to move like a drunkard until I can adapt.. sheesh."

Keir, was as happy as a Male Cat could be outside of a female Panther in heat roaming around, and was perfectly content to keep being petted by the female ninja.

7/10  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:55 am
Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame chuckled at Daichi then whistled. Daichi hearing his tamer whistle did a complete 360 and popped out of the ground near her, "I think you are going to have too much fun with this." Daichi nodded, "Now if San would just pop up that would be grand." She kept her hand on Kier's head and rubbed him from there to about midway of his back since that was all she could reach continuously. "Since you want to learn those strange hair techniques. What was the first one?" Daichi looked at Ayame and nudged under her free hand, she smiled and scratched him too, 'Looooong strangling hairs,' he said. Ayame laughed hearing him say strangling was kind of funny since he sounded like he was saying wrangling, "Ah right."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:44 am
Winterwolf78

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

He was indeed right. Having all the worlds power in your movement certainly added a new element of control. But imagine, if he understood this level, what else could james posisbly do.

"Yeah, it takes so getting used to. Six taught me control by chasing me around with the sage beating stick...."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Yeah...i just did that
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:57 pm
Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave San a don't even think about it look.

"Well that was rude of her, but sound like something normal to the Six style training regiment."

James started to move a little more freely now, his practice with kaiser armor and his own technique making it easier to adapt then some others may have. He shook his arms and bounced lightly on his toes.

"Whats the strength increase like? I mean I break boulders with strikes before this, its not a much as lightning armor I assume."

8/10  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games