Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teeshann

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:41 am
Camwen
Teeshann
ok so the WHOLE point of this thing is to kill each other but every post is "safe zone" "no killing"

ya for fun i go in there and kill things. if you don't want killed go post in the human or wolf forum. it makes me laugh.

It is rather funny how bent out of shape people get when they are attacked in the "safe" zones.

i mean i get having a couple safe zones. but every single post seems to be titled safe zone. i've seen one or two that say come in and kill.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:47 am
Camwen
Teeshann
ok so the WHOLE point of this thing is to kill each other but every post is "safe zone" "no killing"

ya for fun i go in there and kill things. if you don't want killed go post in the human or wolf forum. it makes me laugh.

It is rather funny how bent out of shape people get when they are attacked in the "safe" zones.

Ha, that was me when the event first started. All I could do was heal at first, and when I'd venture into the main forum and post in one of these "safe zones" I was killed in a few seconds.

My computer can't handle the event anymore. My screen tends to freeze when I attempt to heal someone. *shrugs* I think I'll stick to trick or treating.

Spiffy Siren

Angelic Healer

15,400 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:11 am
Exxos
humble_gypsy_traveller
Exxos
I am looking at this walking dead thing and am not sure if I am supposed to be screaming lamentations of RIG...

Ièm not much for RIGs...but as for my love for the show...Ièm liking the RIG cuz no matter what thereès a good chance youèll get a good item.

So it is a RIG!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG! *shakes fist*

No, not exactly...there is an option to purchase the sheriff or nurse outfit too.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:33 am
Just an Excuse
Camwen
Teeshann

Ha, that was me when the event first started. All I could do was heal at first, and when I'd venture into the main forum and post in one of these "safe zones" I was killed in a few seconds.

My computer can't handle the event anymore. My screen tends to freeze when I attempt to heal someone. *shrugs* I think I'll stick to trick or treating.

Ah that's too bad. Other than having a little trouble logging in yesterday it's been working fine for me.

Teeshann

i mean i get having a couple safe zones. but every single post seems to be titled safe zone. i've seen one or two that say come in and kill.

Oh I know! And the poor people that actually posted in the "kill" threads are permanently dead. There's nobody left to attack in them.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:59 am
Ugh, halloween event? No thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:47 am
so do we get anything from the event at all? i think i've gotten some alchemy ingredients but i don't do alchemy. i'm up to level 9 and haven't gotten anything good.  

Teeshann

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:16 am
Teeshann
so do we get anything from the event at all? i think i've gotten some alchemy ingredients but i don't do alchemy. i'm up to level 9 and haven't gotten anything good.

gaia_nitemareleft

I believe Lanzer had given some hints that there would be a skin item and it would be werewolf so my guess is that you need the formula ingredients to make the skin. This will of course create lots of bawwing because not all are bothered with the event but it has been like that always. I like this years Jack item's though. 3nodding

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:21 am
Lilygwen
Teeshann

gaia_nitemareleft

I believe Lanzer had given some hints that there would be a skin item and it would be werewolf so my guess is that you need the formula ingredients to make the skin. This will of course create lots of bawwing because not all are bothered with the event but it has been like that always. I like this years Jack item's though. 3nodding

gaia_angelright

The Treehouse is selling a werewolf skin formula and a werewolf hunter formula. They are each only 10 stickers. The annoying part is that it costs 5k gold to then put the ingredients (from the event) and the formula together to complete the item.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:29 am
Camwen
The Treehouse is selling a werewolf skin formula and a werewolf hunter formula. They are each only 10 stickers. The annoying part is that it costs 5k gold to then put the ingredients (from the event) and the formula together to complete the item.

gaia_nitemareleft

Really?! I hadn't noticed that... so for what in earth are we getting those ingredients for? *ponders*

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 am
Lilygwen
Camwen

gaia_nitemareleft

Really?! I hadn't noticed that... so for what in earth are we getting those ingredients for? *ponders*

gaia_angelright

You need the ingredients for the formula. The ingredients + the formula get you the items. It costs 5k to go to alchemy to put those together to complete the item.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:36 am
Camwen
You need the ingredients for the formula. The ingredients + the formula get you the items. It costs 5k to go to alchemy to put those together to complete the item.

gaia_nitemareleft

Ah, yes. Great, the ingredients I've got so fare are not for the skin. I actually sort of like it, but lets see if I happen to get the stuff. I'm not going to buy the whole skin though... it's not THAT nice. xp

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:38 am
Lilygwen
Camwen

gaia_nitemareleft

Ah, yes. Great, the ingredients I've got so fare are not for the skin. I actually sort of like it, but lets see if I happen to get the stuff. I'm not going to buy the whole skin though... it's not THAT nice. xp

gaia_angelright

I'm a little annoyed that they couldn't just give us the skin as a prize instead of the alchemy formulas. scream  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:48 am
Camwen
I'm a little annoyed that they couldn't just give us the skin as a prize instead of the alchemy formulas. scream

gaia_nitemareleft

Yeah, the whole alchemy thing wasn't as successful as it could of been. The biggest issue is the ingredients and looks like the skin isn't any different. Good thing is that the rarer ingredient components usually sell well on the MP if you just have time to put them there.

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:39 pm
Okay, enough of this. I am posting recipe links now.

Glowing Kryptonite Candy
Pumpkin Pecan Cupcakes
Pumpkin cookies with maple icing
pumpkin pecan dessert in a jar
candy corn mousse
homemade candy corn  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:12 pm
I love baseball.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games