Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:47 am
Exxos

hey man. -puts an arm around your shoulder- i truly believe that life/god/the universe/what-have-you never throws anything at you that you can't handle. the fact that you're dealing with so much s**t right now is a direct reflection of how strong you are. you're amazing because you're dealing with this, as hard as it is.

the fact that you are dealing with so many complex emotions indicates to me that you're an intelligent, sensitive person, and those people are never useless. they're just not appreciated by sheeple. take care of yourself, hang in there, and please continue to let your fellow guildies know how are you doing.

peace. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:49 am
Teeshann
humble_gypsy_traveller
I swear halloween on Gaia is soo gonna drain my bank account! I bought custom cut and Ravenwood Manor just a few days ago and now I have Forlorn Opera Singer! Not to mention the couple of items I bought last month! To be honest though...I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!

LOL i know. i LOVE forlorn opera singer. think i'm going to be using it quite a bit.

i guess i'm lucky i'm not that into this shade of purple that so many items seem to be in lately. it's nice in and of itself, the items are just hard to match with anything other than black and white. i really like the fall items that came out just before. and i do really love hallowe'en themed things.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:01 pm
Lilygwen
*hugs exxos* emotion_hug I love having you as a friend. You always find and post in here lots of interesting stuff that I've never even heard of. whee

Thank you.

And thanks to Sammirah, Cam-Cam, and HGT, I needed the kind words more than you can know.

And somehow me and lilygwen's avatars ended up in the same theme a la flaming-redhead pumpkin-faced.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:15 pm
Oh, yesh~ this is such a yummy idea! Thank you, Exxos. ^o^

I'm envisioning a vanilla or yellow cake with melted chocolate or a rich 'n gooey, chocolate frosting and a smattering of roasted marshamallows on top. This dish would have to be served warm, to preserve the fresh gooey- ness of the marshmallows, of course.

..and what can I say? *munches on her roasted pumpkin seeds* Great minds think alike and the two of you look good enough to eat, so you might want to be careful.  

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:19 pm
Exxos
Lilygwen
*hugs exxos* emotion_hug I love having you as a friend. You always find and post in here lots of interesting stuff that I've never even heard of. whee

Thank you.

And thanks to Sammirah, Cam-Cam, and HGT, I needed the kind words more than you can know.

And somehow me and lilygwen's avatars ended up in the same theme a la flaming-redhead pumpkin-faced.

i really like your avvie today.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:03 pm
Sammirah
Exxos
Lilygwen

Thank you.

i really like your avvie today.

Thank you. Though I just realized I am early. I am so out of it, I thought it was the 27th, so now I have to figure out an alternate Hallowe'en costume.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:07 pm
Exxos
Thank you.

gaia_nitemareleft

Awesome! I was thinking about that hat because I love using hats, but I eventually wanted to show up my hair more. In Finnish slang it would be said that we are "samiksia" meaning two alike. whee

edit: And thanks to you and your avi I now understand where that little white spot in my mouth comes from. The mouth is showing through the mask. rolleyes Some how that didn't occur to me but I kinda like that my avi looks like to have one teeth coming out so I'll keep it this way. whee

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:17 am
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
User Image
http://foodbeast.com/content/2011/09/06/mini-oreo-cheesecakes/

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:26 am
Also Sexy pancakes: http://www.cookingcomically.com/?page_id=90

Link is more or less safe unless somebody has a problem with stick figures or pancakes.

Okay, my good deed for the day is done in triplicate, collated, and set on fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:36 am
Exxos
Lilygwen

Thank you.

You are loved! Also may I say...you look ghoulishly define!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:46 am
Exxos
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
User Image

Oooh gotta get me some of that oreo cheesecake action! Oh baby! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:01 am
Exxos
Also Sexy pancakes: http://www.cookingcomically.com/?page_id=90

Link is more or less safe unless somebody has a problem with stick figures or pancakes.

Okay, my good deed for the day is done in triplicate, collated, and set on fire.

Oh baby,...that was sexy...It made me swirly all whip creamy! Lol!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:45 am
gaia_nitemareleft

Ooh, both of those looks so delicious! And, I've actually tasted Oreo's once! My colleague brought them as a souvenir from his US trip.

Your Oreo's taste a lot like our Domino's. A local business started to make Domino's around 1950's but with a quick googling it looks like Oreo's are "older" brand so I suppose ours is a delicious copy of yours. xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:44 am
Exxos
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
User Image

oh my but those do look deadly.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 am
WHEN WILL THEY RELEASE THE NEW MC'S!!!!!!!!!! Do I seem impatient and intolerant...well...I AM DAMMIT!!!! *smacks her fist on the table* xd  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games