Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi was about to start training again in Haraise when he saw a familar scent, rather smelled it. He looked around and spotted his target and got low, preparing to sprint which he did toward Dai. He jumped close into the air to tackle her from behind. He knew he shouldn't strain his shoulder much but who cared because Dai was back and he hadn't seen her in forever! "DAI-CHAN!" He would wrap his legs around her waist and his arms around her chest, purposly yet accidently groping her slightly. Shi rolled his eyes.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

The Sensor took out her scroll and read through the next technique. “Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Crow Clone Technique ].” The Sensor shrugged and tucked the scroll into her jacket. Dai sailed through the hand seals without any troubles. “Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu.” Dai created a clone. She looked at the clone with a questionable look. “I just pretty much made a normal clone?” She said as she stared at it. Dai looked at one of the four last standing clones and snapped her fingers. The clone raced at the Karasu clone, which its eyes grew wide as it grinned. As the normal Bunshin throw a punch into the other clone’s face. The Karasu clone disperse into multiple crows, which attacked the normal Bunshin. But soon vanished. “Interesting.” Dai said as she reached into her jacket. [ 1 / 1 ]
{ Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Crow Clone Technique ] :: LEARNED }

Dai opened the scroll and read the next teachnique that dealt with crows. “Sazengarasu no Jutsu [ Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique ].” For some reason, the Karasu technique. Was something she’d think Sypher would know. She gripped the rolled side of the scroll at the thought of Sypher. How he was when she had ran into him in Kiri. He was no longer the one she had known so well. He was an Empty shell left with no memory. A clone touched Dai’s shoulder and the Sensor looked at the clone. “I’m fine…Let’s continue.” She told the clone. She had instructed it to stand where the others had before. Dai took in a deep breath and motioned through the hand seals. “Sanzengarasu no Jutsu.” The Sensor spoke with a bit of edge. Dai called upon a murder of crows, the crows flew around the clone she had targeted, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. Dai moved quickly as the clone tried to swat the crows away. With a swift movement, Dai hit the clone with a poison needle right into a vital area. Causing the clone to lean forward and vanish. The strike was clean and nevertheless, should great purpose. [ 1 / 1 ]
{ Sanzengarasu no Jutsu [ Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique ] :: LEARNED }

Dai was about the reach into her jacket to take a look at another technique. But she stood as she felt someone familiar within the Academy. Her mind raced through the chakra signatures she had been around. Her eyes grew wide and before the Sensor could turn around. The red haired tamer had tackled her. "Ouff!" She landed with a thud and groaned before she began to laugh. "Hello..." She felt his hands on her chest, groping her. It was a norma thing for him to do now a days. She chuckled. "...It's been a long time, Kyo." Dai lifted her head and smiled at Shi. "Hey there, Shi." Dai slipped herself from under Kyo and sat up. She smiled at him before whistling. "Dang, I guess I was away to long. You've gotten taller" She said ruffling Kyo's hair a bit.

:: Technique(s) LEARNED ::
(With reductions :: 5 posts for C Ranks :: -2 for Ninjutsu & -2 for training @Academy :: 1 post LEARN)
Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Crow Clone Technique ] –Rank C-
Sanzengarasu no Jutsu [ Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique ] –Rank C-

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,450 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ooc: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

Kyoishi hugged her tight before letting her loose and sat up, fixing his hair with a pout. "Not uh! I just became more mature!" He stood up proudly, he had been so close to becomming a 'man' with Maemi but it had been teasing only. Shi chuckled and went over to Dai, licking her cheek happily. "Hi Onee-chan. We missed you a lot!" He kept licking her cheek happy.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai made an "Oh really" face at Kyo as he tried to convince her. She giggled as Shi licked her cheek and said they had missed her. "I've missed you guys too." She said as she scratched Shi's ear. "It's good to be home finally." She said to them. "Did I miss anything interesting while I was away?" She smiled at Kyo as she asked him. Being away from home for so long, Dai felt like it had been years since she had seen those close to her. She continued to pet Shi as she smiled at Kyo.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image

Kyoishi flailed his arms still happy, Shi's tail swayed up and down happily as she scratched his ear which felt good. Kyoishi blushed at her question and smiled a bit. "Me and Doki went to Sunagakure a while ago, err month or so, and we came back last week or so. Oh oh and Maemi is both genders I found out." He sat back down infront of her, she would suspect how he found out Maemi's gender. Shi chuckled and rolled over onto his belly to get scratched there.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai smiled. "Suna? How is Doki-chan? I haven't seen her since I shortly became an Apprentice to Kein." Dai looked at Shi as he reacted to her petting him. Dai looked back at Kyo as he spoke of someone named Maemi. She tilted her head the to side as the name was being recalled in her thoughts. "Maemi?" She questioned the name a bit. This shinobi Kyo spoke of, Dai had no idea who he or she was. But Dai looked at Kyo when he had said that Maemi was of both genders. ...Hermaphrodite, maybe?... She thought before looking at Kyo like he was crazy. It was her reaction into how she figured out how Kyo had found out about Maemi being of both Genders. "Kyoshi Inuzuka!" She scolled him. "Do you have no sense of personal boundaries?" She asked him a little mad that, even as a Jounin, the boy had yet to learn of personal boundaries.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Kyoishi shrugged, he and Doki had gotten a bit closer as friends over the trip but he didn't exactly know how she was. "Doki is doing good, she helped me with my shoulder a bit ago. Hm? Maemi-kun gave me a bath and we were both nekkid and he told me about girls pregnant vs him not getting pregnant which is sad cause I wanna see a pregnant." He smiled innocently, he still blushed a bit at remembering that and went on blabbering the entire details that Doki wouldn't even listen to.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love...";

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Groping Dai was one thing. But to question others about their body was something else. Dai looked at Shi for a moment with the face of "Really?". Dai looked back at Kyo and sighed. "I suppose you dont remember when Fuyu was pregnant, do you?" Dai shifted her legs to where and grabbed her ankles. "Well. Being pregnant is something wonderful and a bit dangerous, Kyo." She began with. Dai thought for a moment. "When a man and a woman love each other very much. They'll try to start a family together. Take your mom and dad, for example. They loved each other dearly and gave life to you and your siblings." She explained. "Now, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Getting Pregnant is one trick business." Dai laughed a bit. "Now a female does get pregnant. She runs a high risk of getting sick and losing the baby...sometimes even her life." Dai paused for a moment. "Ok, so when a female get pregnant. Her tummy get all round; which means the baby is growing. As gross as it sounds, that's kinda what being Pregnant looks like. Girls put on weight to keep the baby healthy as it grows for nine months inside of them. And then When the baby is ready, the girl gives birth to a healthy baby boy or girl." She told him. "If you say what is true about Maemi...he...wont get pregnant." Dai smiled at Kyo. "If he is both genders then he has other reproductive organs then what...well...then what I do. If that's the case." Dai closed her eyes for a moment before looking back at Kyo. "Why the sudden curiosity about pregnancy, Kyo?" She asked softly to him.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image

Kyoishi listened, he never paid attention to Fuyu when she was pregnant, mostly cause she busied his time with ANBU training to perfect emotion control. He listened carefully and tilted his head. "Namine keeps telling me she wants a pregnant but can't get pregnant so I had to find out why. So that means fat girls are pregnant too? When are you due Dai-chan?" He smiled brightly, Dai had to be pregnant cause she had a belly while as he seen other girls with flat bellies or what people called gut bellies. Shi snickered at Kyoishi's bluntness, overconfidence, and just plain insensitive to females. "Dai is not fat, Kyoishi." He snickered.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai gripped her ankles a little tighter when Kyo asked when she was due. "I'm. Not. Pregnant." She breathed. She shot a glare of death at Shi for snickering. The Sensor looked back at Kyo. She hadn't gained weight, she hadn't eaten since earlier that day. Before then, it had been a few weeks. Her eye twitched a little. "Nor am I fat, Kyo." She closed her eyes trying to control her angry. "In all retrospect, what your sister wants to do. Shouldn't be your worry." Dai opened her eyes and smiled as her anger had calmed to a mere nothingness.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image

Shi just moved away snickering at Dai, appearntly amused by Kyo's stupid curioisity. "Your not? So you still have your period? Are you on it now?" He didn't even notice her slight anger he was so curious, Shi rolled laughing then stopped to catch his breath. Kyoishi raised a eyebrow at Shi then to Dai. "It is when she does it all night and won't let me sleep." Shi moved further away.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

"Gross, Kyo.' Dai exclaimed when he said his sister would have sex every night. ...Namine just hit an all time low in my book... She thought. She sighed while lowering her head. She looked back at Kyo and smiled. "Kyo...somethings about a female that is close to you. Don't need to be known, alright?" She told him. After thinking for a few moments, dai spoke up. "Ya know, you can move into OININ / ANBU headquarters, right?" Dai told him. "I'm packing up my apartment later and placing everything in storage. I'll be living there at HQ. And it's really quiet." She smiled at him. Dai hadn't told anyone about her divorcing Zetsu. She felt it was for the best, they hadn't much of a marriage to begin with. They were always away from one and another. Dai pushed her thoughts back of her short marriage and continued to smile.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image

Kyoishi tilted his head, having sex was gross? But...he wanted it to be fabulous with Maemi. "I do basically live in the ANBU head quarters, I just make sure she keeps my parent's apartment in shape so I sleep over there at times." He said, he had even moved the helmet and bucket of sand from suna to the headquarters. "I just can't deal with touching my parent's stuff to put it in storage..." He looked down at his hands and frowned, he loved his parent's so much he never wanted to touch their stuff, other than the fact that Namine would try to hit him if he touched or moved their stuff.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai nodded at him. "I've been away for far to long it seems." She mumbled. Dai looked away and tried to think of what she possibly missed out on. She sighed a little but noticed Kyo as he looked at his hands. She made a face that showed she missed his parents too. She grabbed his hands and smiled softly at him. "I miss them too." She told him softly. "Kinda hard not too. Your parents, they couldn't help to worry about me living on my own at such a young age." She told him. She ruffled his hair again. "But you should be happy. I'm finally back in Kumo and we can get back to the way things were before I left." She told him as she tilted her head to the side and smiled. ...For a while at least... She thought as she sat there smiling.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

Kyoishi got big eyed when she took his hands and ruffled his hair, he looked up at Dai and smiled, hugging her tightly and knocking her over again. "Thanks Dai-chan~! I know I can trust you..." He hugged her close and smiled.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games