Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:29 am
Applying for: Mashaka x Hinekiri

Name of SoA: Rouge-Gorge Bon-Garçon
Meaning: Robin Good Fellow
Appearance: Almost a clone of her maternal grandfather, her main coloration will be the same, and markings taken from him. The spots will go the whole way up her back in the light purple from her father and she will have a few on cheeks and forehead like her grandfather. Purple eyecolor taken from her paternal grandmother. See ref for general idea.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Rouge is going to be a bit of a prankster, and not be the most serious girl. She will always be out for the next bit of fun to be had, and will always be quick with a joke and a smile. She will want to make friends everywhere, but will take offense easily. Those that offend her will likely find themselves the butt of one of her jokes or pranks.
Any additional requirements that the family has: would stay in pride unless something really epic came up  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:59 pm
I am going to close the slots early, the cubs haven't come yet, but I want to make things easier for Lette.

Kathryn Dragonna

Kathryn welcome to the family, I love the concept you have for your girl. Fill free to post her in Lette's thread and let me know if you need any help with paying for the custom!

Welcome to the family cant wait to get some rp with you.  

nessiaing

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:11 pm
nessiaing
I am going to close the slots early, the cubs haven't come yet, but I want to make things easier for Lette.

Kathryn Dragonna

Kathryn welcome to the family, I love the concept you have for your girl. Fill free to post her in Lette's thread and let me know if you need any help with paying for the custom!

Welcome to the family cant wait to get some rp with you.

Thank you! It was just too tempting not to put a "Puck" concept in there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:35 pm
Applying for: Minoru x Meztli
Name of SoA: Chimalus
Meaning: Blue Bird
Appearance: The ref should show it all. The only thing you can't see is that the marking on his belly actually goes up onto his neck the same way his mom's does. (Would only show in cub stage). I would like the tattoos in black please.
Personality: Chimalus is lighthearted and friendly. When he is young he will be all about having a good time, and as he grows older he will find himself to be quite the family man. He has slight wonderlust but it is made content with the pride moving every few weeks, its enough of a scenery change for him.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Has a native american name. Will stay in the pride till at least adult (I honestly can't seem him leaving but if something comes up I will talk to you first.) Ref included (Thank you Greenie!)  

nessiaing

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:39 am
Name and image of Father: Kuhesh, ShinosBee
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Amuxiahd, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3 (+1 custom in I'm taking)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Maybe one if Nyoko don't take it! (+ any staff-ins people want)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ela'Wadiyi (Earth clan)
Any Requirements: No evil/bad personalities, but things like stoic, cold, standoffish are okay - they have a grump for a dad. Has to look related of course.
Their family name is 'Atali' which means 'mountain'!
ANY names must be in native american - that's a pride rule!
List of all Throwbacks: Brother of Amu, Brother of Kuhesh
A bit of history about the family: Married in the Aali'Makabila, Kuhesh is originally from a highly superstitious pride that believes twin lions are one soul split in two bodies - once those two lions reach adol-hood, they must fight to the death to 'rejoin' their soul parts. Kuhesh more or less accepted his fate (as the one who'd kill his brother, he wasn't about to roll over) but his twin fled. Kuhesh was given a time limit to find him and kill him, but he hasn't seen his twin since, and has more or less been self-exiled on pain of death. His lovely mate, Amu, has done her best since then to let him know he's not 'half a lion' just because of not killing his twin, and after their first litter he more or less got over those thoughts. Mostly. Kinda. He's pretty sure, deep down inside, that the Aali's fall was because he dared to settle there without killing his twin first, and he's a bit worried about being a father again. Thankfully Amu will be there to pick up the pieces.
Extra: Of course, twins are pretty darn common in this bloodline. Kuhesh was one, and a LOT of their first litter looked a LOT ALIKE if not exactly. Feel free to ref 'twins' of any cubs from the first litter - my custom in in this batch is a twin to my custom in in the last batch! ALSO NOTE! Any males in the litter have been asked to grow onto the OLD lines...because I love them and you can't stop me NO ONE CAN STOP ME.
If Nyoko wants the other slot she'll get it, just a warning!
Closing Time: TBA  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:23 pm
Name and image of Father: Paropakari
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Gopala
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6 (WOW)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1-2 (I may take one slot)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Jini-msemi
Any Requirements: Looks like family, both are sweethearts, so crazy personalities are unlikely to be chosen. PLEASE include personality blurb, those with 'want to discover through rp' are also unlikely to be chosen. Would prefer offspring to stay in the pride with family until at least adulthood.
List of all Throwbacks:
Gopala's
Mother - Kimama
Father - Rim
Brother - Dege / Mbalamwezi-fi-bichi
Brother - Naga / Baem
Brother - Samaki / Kijibwa
Sister - Incendia / Luciérnaga
Brother - Chepi
Sister - Pikku'raita / Kiivas'lintu
A bit of history about the family: Gopala was born into the pride, Paro joined during the last queen's games. Gopala drank from a poisoned well thinking it was a love potion that would help her find her mate and she almost died BUT things worked out in the end. The two are very much in love with one another and very excited about having a family together.
Extra: Swampies are about to surrender their lines, get yours while you still can. ;D Also colorists are welcome to apply and use their slots! The more the merrier!

Closing Time: TBA - haven't received the cubs yet  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:48 pm
Applying for: Paropakari x Gopala
Name of SoA: Raha - After pilgrimage - Chuma'maua
Meaning: (joy) - After pilgrimage - (pick flowers)
Appearance: Momma's splodgy markings but in Dads base colour, Rim's white tail and white nose stripe, Kimama and Gopala's pink eyes. Dark mane like Naga/Baem. (I love throwbacks can you tell 8D )
Visual reference: (I only have paint so no laughing 8D;; ) Click!
Personality: Raha is a joyful little fellow, though understandably slightly miffed that he's not as bright and snazzy as his father. (Dependent on what his siblings come out like) he might feel like the odd one out, though he will do his very best to please everyone and will be generally happy and loving. He will find other ways to add colour to himself, and I would love for his pilgrimage to involve him spicing up his mane with different (colourful!) pretty flowers and trinkets and going on a journey to source the best materials during it. I'd love to try and get him some edits with all of that stuff. He may end up a bit flamboyant and feminine in truth, but fairly creative and joyful.
Any additional requirements that the family has:
Staying in the pride <3 I don't have any boys there so definitely wouldn't leave!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:57 pm
Applying for: Kuhesh x Amuxiahd
Name of SoA: Nina
Meaning: Strong
Appearance: Mom's markings, but where she is light brown, use her brother's dark grey. For her toes, use dad's black. No face markings please! Inner ear, tail tuft, and nose are mom's, eyes are dad's. Feathers should be golden eagle feathers, but don't feel like you have to be super detailed. Just the base brown with a black tip is good if you're like 'BAH, FEATHERS!' Adding the spots and white ends is just extra juicy for me. Metal bits should be silver, the pouch should be a bit darker than the brown used in the feathers, beads should be dark grey. Tattoos should be a pale blue. Tryin' to go for a rocky mountain feel here >W>
Visual reference: Sorry, if I had more time I would ;3;
Personality: A bit stoic and standoffish like dad, Nina is one girl that's hard to tell what to do. She takes a long time to warm up to people and, once she's finally comfortable around you, her stubborn streak shows up. She's not violent or aggressive in any way, but if she doesn't want to do something, she's not going to. She's as hard to sway or budge as a mountain, which is quite fitting considering her full name. She is very loving and gentle once you have won her trust and as long as you don't try to make her change her mind.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil/bad personalities  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:39 pm
Name of SoA: Langundo
Meaning: Means Peaceful in native american. full name would mean Peaceful Mountain
Appearance: CC markings - using the mother's brown and white colors and the father's black. tats will be father's green color.
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: would like to develop this through rp
Any additional requirements that the family has: will never leave the pride and will never have a evil/bad personality  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:55 pm
Name of SoA: Tadewi'Zina Atali
Meaning: From two different Native American tribes: Spinning Wind Mountain
Appearance: Twin to older brother from previous litter with darker red tattoo colors. Feathers I'd like to see dad's color gradient to white.
Visual reference: x
Personality: Tade will evolve from an ever-giggling 'the world will never harm me but I'm going to cling to family anyways', scaredy cub into a strong co-dependent lover muffin. She'll always be a sweetheart as long as her feather isn't ruffled the wrong way. She will be quite gullible, but goodness does she love stories and companionship. The only time she will be found grumpy or in a foul mood is when she becomes bored... She mAy be a little high maintenance in that way. Her future mate better be up to the challenge, for this lovey smiler has a sharp tongue when ticked off just right. I could see her with a familiar.
Any additional requirements that the family has: will never leave the pride and will never have a evil/bad personality.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:18 pm
Name of SoA: Anis - After pilgrimage -Amets'Najwa
Meaning: Friendly (After) "Dream whisper"
Appearance: Pretty much CC, the only things I want for sure are dads face and wing markings in dads colors, and moms dark splotches.And dads eyes cause..I love that color.
Visual reference: Cant at the moment
Personality: He is going to be very suave and charming, will have a total and complete belief in fate and true love that is meant to be. Easy going and an enjoyable fellow, he has a friendly word for any around him, he will be boy next door meets Flynn Ryder type..((Sorry, my daughters fav movie and just seems like itd fit so well here.)) He'll also be big on helping others find their dreams, or even true love..he has no problem offering a helping paw to those that would need his assistance..
Any additional requirements that the family has:
Staying in the pride <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:04 am
Name of SoA:
Meaning: Sui (before pilgrimage), Rasui'kimon (after pilgrimage, meaning "sleepy dreamer")
Appearance: Base of mom's gradient, dad's face and wing markings in a slight gradient of their colors, CC to what extent and how. Dad's tail gradient on both mane and tail.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Sui will be one of the smaller cubs in the litter, always a little overshadowed by his many siblings. While he will of course get stronger with age he will always have a fairly delicate personality. By the time he reaches his pilgrimage I imagine him having a big internal struggle about whether or not he will be able to make it home, and whether he should even try in the first place. But ultimately he knows he has to go and return to not disappoint his family. He's going to encounter a lot of trouble in the roguelands, and follow in his mother's footsteps of nearly getting himself killed, but will return with a strong partner at his side completing the cycle of strong lasting love.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pride  

Dulcea

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:45 am
Conrad The Mighty

samus x

SilverLutz

HEY GUYS I'm dumb I forgot to mention any names have to be Native American in origin. Also their family name will be 'Atali', which means 'mountain'. I am a derp who shouldn't try to write detailed things at work at like 3am. YEAH! Feel free to shift/change entries, no rush, we still don't have the cubbins.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:15 am
Name of SoA: Tse
Meaning: Navajo for Rock
Appearance: CC of Dad's black, and mom's colours. Naturals~
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Will flesh through RP, but he is grounded, calm, respectful, and seems to favor females to males in terms if skills. Big fluffy ambivert, although he does feel self conscious not having a twin somewhere like most siblings may, on the basis he feels... Well, incomplete. He believes in the twin-flame concept that a lion's other half is out there somewhere as a sibling, friend, lover, ETC, but instead of killing them, you must spend your life with them. Not having a twin makes him think he's got no hope of finding his. Still cheerful though - he won't mention his fear.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not Evil/Malicious/Insane. Old lines for males.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:35 am
Name of SoA: Mbaya (before pilgrimage), Chama Msichana, aka "CHACHA!" (after pilgrimage)
Meaning: Before: Rough // After: Life of the Party
Appearance: White base, with cyan-line gradient blotches(done however the colorist wants, ref is just to show what I mean) dad's palm tree marking, and some 'eyelash' swirls in dad's blue. pink eyes, with one with a little bit of dad's gold. black nose, black hair tufts, with some blue streaks on the head tuft.
Personality: Fun-loving and carefree. She's a bit of a tomboy, and constantly competes with her male peers in showing that she can be just as rough, tough, and courageous! She has a hard time admitting when she has bitten off a bit more than she can chew, though.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pride  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games