Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:17 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

"Well there's some of it left." He admitted with a slightly grin.
'More than is gonna be left once I'm done eating you, you little minx!'
'I said enough!'

"Oh it's quite alright, I understand the need to be getting many a thing done." He inspected the work that Ayame had done to the dummy with her Raiton techniques. "Hmm not bad, not bad." he said with a bit of a nod.

He went to pick up some scrolls and read through them on techniques. He needed to learn on his techniques and honestly he had no freaking clue where to begin. He had seen what James could do with bodies, and that might be interesting to learn. It seemed that every style had it's own options for doing it too. Well he would have to find a way to balance out thing he supposed. He continued to read marking off techniques in his head that he might attempt to master.

He had a few ideas for long range attacks as well. He thought about how he might combine his fire and earth jutsu in a manner most useful as well. He had a lot to learn, but surely this would be a bit quicker than back at the dojo? Right?

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 685/685
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 765/765)

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:02 am
Yo-ko

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 445/525 ✇ Stamina 535/900 175/175

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

The demon jumped backwards at the three pronged attack and leaped away from it all. It seemed like it was gathering energy for some kind of massive attack. But then it stopped.

Sebastians Mindscape
Se had been holding his own quite well against the evil copy. Parrying each block with what seemed like ease. The evil copy seemed to become frustrated as he was kicked away. Se turned to Sebastian."Your will is not strong enough to control this power just yet, so I will do it for you." Se vanished at an almost incredible speed using the movement of steel technique and appeared behind the evil copy and thrusting his sword into his back."I will be taking this power of yours now." The evil copy dissolved into black chakra and was then absorbed into Se.

Real World

The demon had stopped moving for a few second now. It then dropped its sword and a massive burst of chakra was released from its being. The white skin began to crack and fall away. When all that remained was Sebastian with the mask still it he fell to his knees and hit the ground.

Spar with Sannin 1200 Ac

Title: Information Extraction

Backward Step
Simple :: E-Rank

Passives
○ Final Words
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.
• All techniques prior to this Stage learned.

○ Vorpal Blade
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.
• All techniques prior to this Stage learned.

○ Solid Footing
Simple :: C-Rank
When on the ground the user becomes incredibly difficult to throw off of his or her footing, in or out of stance.

+300 Stamina sage bonus

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:26500 ✇ Ryo:10950

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:09 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San was not convinced this battle was over. Sebastian had gone crazy in just a moment, and for the sake of the Suna ninja he had to insure that he had returned to sanity. Simply jumping away from the three pronged attack would offer not coverage from the pursuing Sanshi gang. Their increased agility from Basai Bagua, along with a little magnetic push allowed them to quickly surround the warrior again, and attempt a more effective arrest style maneuver.

The Clone to the left would simply reach out and attempt to grab Sebastian by the back of the head, holding his own weapon in the other hand. The clone to the front would be just a few paces away keeping his weapon in both hands, with the blade close to him and the tip pointing at the throat of the kneeling warrior. His awareness and stillness would easily allow him to respond to any stimulus. The last clone at the right would be bare of a weapon, and simply reach out to touch the warrior, aiming to place a seal to eliminate movement.

The Real San would keep a kunai in his hand, and just start walking at a moderate pace to Sebastian's location. One wrong move, and the battle would start again.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 2640
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used :: B-Danzou first
Durations ::

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:04 am
XAyame_HatakeX

The San clone waved to knvies as he entered, and then his blindfold seemed to expand as the young Hatake performed her new found ability. Giving an approving nod, San spoke in a very weird tone

"Nicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

He would then look to Knives, and offer his assistance.

"In the University now...wait....where is Millenius.....he is cleaning the dojo isnt her..."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:33 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives looked at the San clone with a bit of an impish smile. "Weeeeeellllllllll kyle's mom is a bit fat b***h she's biggest b***h in the while wide world! I don't know if he's cleaning up the dojo, but yeah. Yeah it's a pretty big mess over there." He said looking up from a scroll when he inquired about where the great golem Millenius was.

"I mean, the structure is still there.. just you might wanna watch where you step if you ever go over there. I think one of the new people walked in as I was walking out." He noted as he came across another technique he marked off that he figured would be helpful to learn. Some of them were sealing techniques.

"Think I should inform Bast about it?" he half way joked not even looking up from his studies.

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:13 pm
Yo-ko

User Image
User Image

xxxx' .

xxxx' .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSebastian Uchihaxxx

As the real San walked towards the kneeling warrior with the mask. He could hear a noise coming from the mask. Was it a sign of conciousness? As he got closer he would recognize the sound as snoring. Yes the Uchiha was soundly snoring away his head tilted to the side since a clone was grabbing the back of his neck. And he didn't seem like he was waking up anytime soon.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:33 pm
Kin would sneak his way into the academy. His chakra was hidden so no one could sense him. He was trying to avoid both Ken and Sanshi because he knew they would yell at him or possibly do something worst for what he did during this years Chunnin exams. Even though he was already a Chunnin there was still no excuse for what he had did.

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:04 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Ken was good. Knives gave him that, but he still knew he was trying to sneak his way in. He didn't need to sense his chakra. Thanks to his learning of Shunkan he knew Kin was there. But he gathered that it was Yo-ko and Bast who had the plans for him. Knives had little quarrel with the Suna nin. A few words he'd like to say to him but nothing more. He kept reading figuring that he had better get started on his training eventually.

'He's a discrace. You should kill him, and allow me to feast upon his blood!!!

Chakra: 525/685

Michael the sexy king

Yo-ko

Jutsu:
○ Final Words
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:07 pm
Michael the sexy king

Kin should have known better. Nothing got past San. He was the director of the CIA, information was his business, and awareness was his tool. His biosense and particle tehcnqiue picked up Kins physical characteristics. Taking a moment, the ninja approached the chunnin in a clear buy authoritative tone.

"Kin, am on standing orders to tell you to report to the Kage's Office at once. Go there now"

Returning back to his conversation, San looked to knives again.

"Nah, Millenius will clean it up rather easily. Anything i can help you wiith?  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

When Sanshi approached Kin, he prepared himself because he knew Sanshi was probably pissed. Thinking of all the thing the Sannin could do to him actually made him a little nervous. When the Sannin told him to report to the Kage's Office, he was little surprised that he didn't get yelled at or something. "Yes sir." said the teen coming out of hiding. He then proceeded to leave the building and head to where he was told.

OOC: [...]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:  

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:58 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Tell me San, what do you know about, Seals?" Knives asked looking over the Fuuinjutsus. There were three techniques that he was interested in particular when it came to seals.

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:27 pm
Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

Yukiko Masaki

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame nodded at Knives. "Well thanks. I got some other plans to. Just give me a minute." She said going over to Daichi and the young girl, "Who is your friend Daichi?" she said leaning down and petting Kier. Daichi looked at his tamer and howled out, 'Shiiiroiii.' Ayame smiled and looked at Shiroi, "Well Shiroi I'm sorry but I need my friend here," she said not in a demeaning tone knowing Shiroi could probably put her on her a**. Daichi nosed Shiroi's hand and went off to the other side of the academy at Ayame's gesture, "Ready Bud?" He barked and wagged his tail. Ayame focused her chakra into her hand and shaped it into a disc, she then threw it to Daichi and he caught it in his mouth. The electricity was low enough that it wouldn't shock him just give him a little static. He poofed up to a cottonball again and Ayame laughed at the look he gave her. He had a plan and she couldn't wait to see what it was, "Go ahead." Daichi barked and ran up to Kier transferring the static to him as well then making sure he jumped away from whatever the large panther was going to throw at him. Ayame looked at Shiroi, "I promise the static thing was all his idea so I am not torturing my wolf."

Ayame just smiled and went back to the disc technique this time adding more electricity to it. She turned towards the group of dolls and balanced the disc in her hand. She threw it and as they inched closer to the dolls she did a handseal and it separated into two discs cutting into two of the dolls, "And thanks San."

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:06 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San facepalmed, as one of his clones would reverse summon Sebastian and himself into one of the holding cells in the VOID Hq. Once the ninja was awake, he would be questioned and cleared. Hs other clones poofing into smoke, San approached James with a very wide grin.

"Well...your turn...."

The Clones outside the practice room would continue their conversation with the other duo. Knives asking about seals was about as interesting as Bast asking for a stick of dynamite. Still, San believed he had the skill for it.

Well, they are prearranged set of lines, circles and angles that act as temporary tenketsu to form and mold chakra in a very specific way. most times, after their creation, they dont require any additional chakra. Personally, i am a master sealer, and i have invented a few unique methods of sealing myself. So...what you wanna know?"

And then it happened. It wasnt often that San would have a double take through his particle field, but he actually started giggling. No...he started laughing. Then holding his stomach while he was laughing. He was laughing so hard that he forgot to comment on Ayame's master manipulation and creativity with the raiton element. A poofy wolf chasing around a black panther in a game of static electricity? This was priceless.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Yeah...i just did that
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:14 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives got a chuckle watching Daichi run around like a ball of static electricity. "Well there are three seals that interest me San. Danzou's Sealing Technique. Danzou's second technique and then finally Tensha Fuuin. Those are at least the Fuuinjutsu that I am interested in learning. The rest revolve around Doton or Katon based techniques." he said looking at San as he tried not to laugh at the giant wolf cotton ball.

'I still want to eat it!'
'Enough with the eating!'

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:30 pm
Jaxdrill

San was able to revive himself from his laughter fit, long enough to hear the request from Knives. How was this ******** not laughing!!!!! That poofy wolf...oh jeez that was funny.

"Danzous first and second seal are set by touch, the first being a physical seal while the second is a chakra seal. Tensha fuuin is also a seal placed bu touch, but poking is more fun."

San then poked the poor man squa! in da foheeed transferring the information to him  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games